Page 156 of 174 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156157158159160166 ... LastLast
Results 3,876 to 3,900 of 4336

Thread: Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Episode N [FIRST POST]

There doesn't need to be any stupid rivalry going on. That's not the point of bringing Charizard back. Charizard hasn't even had any friends in the group since it evolved. I'm glad its gonna find one in Dragonite.
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets

At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

I freaking HATE "Mega" Evolution.

This is Dragonite and Chirzard being friends? I guess there will be an Iris and Ash friendship deepens

I wonder if Charizard will become a legitimate part of Ash's team, because in the ending the only pokemon of Ash's that you see are Pikachu, Snivy, Oshawott, Pignite, and Krookodile. I wonder if Ash also has Charizard's pokeball?

Quote Originally Posted by Every Gen Fan View Post
    I wonder if Charizard will become a legitimate part of Ash's team, because in the ending the only pokemon of Ash's that you see are Pikachu, Snivy, Oshawott, Pignite, and Krookodile. I wonder if Ash also has Charizard's pokeball?
    I'm pretty sure Charizard is here to stay lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    I'm pretty sure Charizard is here to stay lol.
    Hopefully this makes up for the writers rushing the league to get to the N saga.

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    30 episodes all dedicated to Plasma? That's quite a lot. 15-20 episodes should suffice, imo, and the rest could be used for one last Tournament and fillers. However, only time can tell.
    It be interesting to see a saga that is based entirely around the villain team. Though, I'm not entirely sure how well the writers would handle it..

30 episodes all dedicated to Plasma? That's quite a lot. 15-20 episodes should suffice, imo, and the rest could be used for one last Tournament and fillers. However, only time can tell.
    Not every episode will have Team plasma in it. That's a bit of a stretch.

Random : PokéRadar

So, this makes me wonder if Charizard is done with the valley. Maybe he will stay in Pallet town with the rest of Ash's pokemon when the XY anime starts? but that's far in the future. If the writers have an epic double battle with Charizard and Dragonite on the same team I'll love them forever.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Charizard should come back to stay, I mean...I'm sure Charla can stay at Oak's lab or something. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    Charizard should come back to stay, I mean...I'm sure Charla can stay at Oak's lab or something. :P
    Charla has been replaced with Dragonite. Bros before Hoes.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Not every episode will have Team plasma in it. That's a bit of a stretch.
    I wouldn't mind seeing N frequently though, given the saga IS named after him, after all.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Charla has been replaced with Dragonite. Bros before Hoes.
    Lol, I'm sure there might be some reference to her...or not. It be funny if Liza just showed up too, a CoTD we haven't see in....years.

With 32 episodes, I guess in most of them we're gonna see TP. In 32 episodes they need to introduce them, as well a N. And there is a very long story to tell about them. So I don't think there's gonna be much fillers or episodes that doesn't related to TP.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Well already the Cheren Gym doesn't, and there will be fillers.

I expect one last tournament for Ash at the end of the gen though.

30 episodes all dedicated to Plasma? That's quite a lot. 15-20 episodes should suffice, imo
    I'm sorry, but I think 15-20 episodes is a big stretch. I just can't see the writers dedicating that much time to Team Plasma; they just can't be trusted to be that awesome. I'm thinking maybe 7-10 episodes at the most. We'll probably get tons of fillers in-between all the important episodes, which is to be expected.*Looks at the Mareep episode*

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    And what will happen when he loses?

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Well already the Cheren Gym doesn't, and there will be fillers.

It seems like this Team Plasma stuff might cross over to the move though,

Ash probably retains all of his old Pokemon's Pokeballs (the ones whom aren't Oak'd). He probably stores them in his bag or something, such as the case with Squirtle and Charizard when they battled Brandon. Hell, even Pokemon like Pidgeot and Butterfree, we never saw them "released" per say. I wonder if he DID keep their Pokeballs, to simply have them for the memories.

/sadness

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    Lol, I'm sure there might be some reference to her...or not. It be funny if Liza just showed up too, a CoTD we haven't see in....years.
    Let Iris have Charla and call it a day. I'm sure Cilan will love the hot fulavaaar (flavor)

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    I'm hoping we get some kind of tournament during this. The opening was clearly more focused on Plasma but we might get some kind of tournament.
    The shows always worked best when Ash is using his morality and what little cunning he has to resolve a world-destroying conflict, with all the past evil teams.

I dont mind the official tournaments anymore but given that the only human character for which I watch the show now is Ash, having him constantly beat down isnt ideal

Having him just stop TP while helping out some random CotDs along the way seems preferable to having him get stomped all over the park in battles.

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    It seems like Charizard and Dragonite are gonna be in good sync
    Its a shame its a kids show actually, I reckon the photo album for Charizards stag party would make for brilliant viewing if Dragonite went along as Bro Number 1.

I think if Charizard does stay, at the end of the saga before Iris leaves Ash will battle her in a 1v1 Charizard vs Dragonite.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    I think if Charizard does stay, at the end of the saga before Iris leaves Ash will battle her in a 1v1 Charizard vs Dragonite.
    I'm not a fan of Dragonite but that's a battle I can get behind.

two powerful pokemon, each with supereffective attacks against the other (based on Charizards last known moveset) could make for one of the best battles of the series

Is Dragonite and Charizard drunk or something?

I want a Dragonite vs Charizard lol.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post

It'll be over in 2 seconds, then again...just for plot.

Number of Genwunners = 100
    Number of people accused of being a Genwunner = 100 000 000 000 000 000
    Number of people complaning about Genwunners = 100 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    I'm not a fan of Dragonite but that's a battle I can get behind.

two powerful pokemon, each with supereffective attacks against the other (based on Charizards last known moveset) could make for one of the best battles of the series
    It could but I don't want a draw, and I can't see the outcome of Ash or Iris losing looking good. If Iris loses, she doesn't look good enough for Opelucid Gym, and if Ash loses he only looks even more weaker not to mention Charizard would look weak when in reality we know he's one of Ash's best.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilda View Post
    It'll be over in 2 seconds, then again...just for plot.
    Possibly, i'd prefer an episode dedicated like Ash and Sceptile vs May and Blaziken was.

Page 156 of 174 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156157158159160166 ... LastLast