Page 157 of 174 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161167 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,925 of 4336

Thread: Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Episode N [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    It could but I don't want a draw, and I can't see the outcome of Ash or Iris losing looking good. If Iris loses, she doesn't look good enough for Opelucid Gym, and if Ash loses he only looks even more weaker not to mention Charizard would look weak when in reality we know he's one of Ash's best.

Possibly, i'd prefer an episode dedicated like Ash and Sceptile vs May and Blaziken was.
    I still don't think it can be a battle like that. Charizard is way too strong for Dragonite, although I am afraid that they ill do it just for the plots sake...which then I will get in the HULK SMASH mode for a while.

Number of Genwunners = 100
    Number of people accused of being a Genwunner = 100 000 000 000 000 000
    Number of people complaning about Genwunners = 100 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000

Quote Originally Posted by Hilda View Post
    I still don't think it can be a battle like that. Charizard is way too strong for Dragonite, although I am afraid that they ill do it just for the plots sake...which then I will get in the HULK SMASH mode for a while.
    We can't compare Dragonite and Charizard's prowess yet. Granted it lost to Krookodile but it was berserk at that moment. It won against a Mamoswine and a Beartic. It did very well against the Kami Trio. I must say, if anything in this series deserves to be on equal footing with Charizard, it is Iris's Dragonite. Charizard is super strong, but just don't over estimate it.

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post
    We can't compare Dragonite and Charizard's prowess yet. Granted it lost to Krookodile but it was berserk at that moment. It won against a Mamoswine and a Beartic. It did very well against the Kami Trio. I must say, if anything in this series deserves to be on equal footing with Charizard, it is Iris's Dragonite. Charizard is super strong, but just don't over estimate it.
    It was berserk because Krookodile just dragonclawed it accross the arena and into a wall (why is this getting neglected). Krookodile basically owned Dragonite pretty badly, first he slammed him into a wall, then dodged its attacks and KO'd it.
    There was doubt whatsoever that Krookodile was physically superior to Dragonite. Meaning either Krookodile is also considered Charizard level, or both of them are quite a bit weaker then Charizard.

Iris Dragonite's trackrecord isn't really impressive at all. It beat Bearatic (same one that barely beat a Joltic) and Mamoswine, but got owned badly by Hydreigon, Krookodile and Druddigon and got slapped around by the Kami trio.
    Charizard however is a Pokemon thats taken on (and even beaten) Legendaries 1 on 1 and is now being called back to take on Resharim. There is no comparing his trackrecord to that of Krookodile, letalone Dragonite (who is weaker then the Croc).

I hope Charizard interacts with Pignite and Krookodile. It would be interesting to see how they would get along.
    Welcome back Charizard! I've missed you so much! <3

Quote Originally Posted by PAndrews View Post
    It was berserk because Krookodile just dragonclawed it accross the arena and into a wall (why is this getting neglected). Krookodile basically owned Dragonite pretty badly, first he slammed him into a wall, then dodged its attacks and KO'd it.
    There was doubt whatsoever that Krookodile was physically superior to Dragonite. Meaning either Krookodile is also considered Charizard level, or both of them are quite a bit weaker then Charizard.

Iris Dragonite's trackrecord isn't really impressive at all. It beat Bearatic (same one that barely beat a Joltic) and Mamoswine, but got owned badly by Hydreigon, Krookodile and Druddigon and got slapped around by the Kami trio.
    Charizard however is a Pokemon thats taken on (and even beaten) Legendaries 1 on 1 and is now being called back to take on Resharim. There is no comparing his trackrecord to that of Krookodile, letalone Dragonite (who is weaker then the Croc).
    Krookodile didn't own Dragonite. The Dragon Claw was a surprise to Dragonite, and it dealt decent damage to him. Which is why he went all berserk. The only attack Krookodile dodged was Dragonite's Dragon Rush. The other attacks weren't even aimed at Krookodile lol. And even when Dragonite used Dragon Rush, you can see Cilan exclaiming something on the lines of 'what's up with that timing?' It means Dragonite was too mad to notice the timing of the attack.

As for the Beartic thing. Beartic almost lost to a Joltik, but it did well against Iris's Excadrill who defeated Ash's Pikachu. Going by that logic Pikachu is weaker than Joltik ?? See that?

Nextly, he wasn't owned by Hydreigon, he had to take a powerful hit to save the other wild Pokemon. Plus, the Hydreigon's power is unknown. There's nothing to compare it with. Dragonite held its own against the Kami Trio. The other Pokemon wouldn't even be strong enough to get slapped around.

Comparing Ash's Charizard and Iris's Dragonite right now is extremely wrong, especially when you are under the assumption that it was owned by his Krookodile.

As for Charizard's track record, the so called track record Charizard had cannot undermine Dragonite's strength. I firmly believe that Iris Dragonite and Ash's Charizard are equally strong(the latter being slightly better) , and don't be surprised when the canon proves so.

As for Charizard taking on Reshiram 1 on 1. Do you really believe Charizard will be able to stop Reshiram? Hell no, if anything he would jump around a while till the heroes do some last minute move to save the day. That's what gonna happen. The anime has always shown the legendaries like Kyogre and Mewtwo to be completely on a different level. You're being delusional if you think Charizard will stop Reshiram. If anything Charizard and Dragonite might work together to stop Reshiram.

I'm not talking this as a Iris fanboy or a Dragonite fanboy. I'm speaking this as a Charizard fan boy. In the end I want Charizard to win, but only barely win. Anything else will make the whole Charizard vs Dragonite a joke.

EDIT: Also yes, I am being as presumptuous as you are, but I think my opinion is level-headed.

<--My tumblr

\

I think Iris's Dragonite is a bit like Pikachu. Sometimes Dragonite is super strong and beats strong Pokemon/does well even if it's in disadvantage, but sometimes it loses quite badly, like against Drayden's Druddigon.

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard-Fan View Post
    I think Iris's Dragonite is a bit like Pikachu. Sometimes Dragonite is super strong and beats strong Pokemon/does well even if it's in disadvantage, but sometimes it loses quite badly, like against Drayden's Druddigon.
    Nah, it's clear Drayden was a powerful Gym Leader. In the games he's the 8th Gym Leader, he represented that strength in the anime.

i'm gonna reiterate what i said in another thread and say......how do we charizard is really gonna show up? as i said in aforementioned thread......posters have lied to us before

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Nah, it's clear Drayden was a powerful Gym Leader. In the games he's the 8th Gym Leader, he represented that strength in the anime.
    Yeah but Excadrill was able to tie with his Haxorus.

Quote Originally Posted by fubufubu View Post
    i'm gonna reiterate what i said in another thread and say......how do we charizard is really gonna show up? as i said in aforementioned thread......posters have lied to us before
    He's in the opening clearly being Ash's and fighting Reshiram. He's had tonnes of merchandise coming through 2013 and he's on the poster.

He's definetly coming.

Excadrill lost to Haxorus years before, over those years he'd grown stronger and finally managed to at least draw.

Quote Originally Posted by fubufubu View Post
    Haven't you seen the recent Opening song? He's confirmed to return back. A badass entry at that. It's confirmed bro.

<--My tumblr

\

that loss had more to do with Draydens strength and what the plot required rather then any weakness on Dragonites part

I think the anime battles are a lot more than just strength fights. A beats B, B beats C, doesn't mean A beats C. For example in Dragonite vs Druddigon, Dragonite's Ice Beam was blocked by Druddigon's arms and Dragon Rush was stopped before Dragonite managed to hit Druddigon. If Dragonite had hit Druddigon, then the battle would have ended differently hopefully. Basically it isn't about strength alone. If anything I believe Dragonite is superior in strength to Drayden's Druddigon. (No there isn't anything to prove the last part, its just an opinion)

<--My tumblr

\

Let Iris have Charla and call it a day. I'm sure Cilan will love the hot fulavaaar (flavor)
    Why not lets just say Charla is written out, and is never, ever brought up again.

She was such a stupid idea.
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets

At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

I freaking HATE "Mega" Evolution.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I'm sorry, but I think 15-20 episodes is a big stretch. I just can't see the writers dedicating that much time to Team Plasma; they just can't be trusted to be that awesome. I'm thinking maybe 7-10 episodes at the most. We'll probably get tons of fillers in-between all the important episodes, which is to be expected.*Looks at the Mareep episode*
    Yeah. I don't expect more than 10 episodes, in all honesty. But it's still enough: 22 minutes x 10 = 220 minutes. Basically 3 hours and 40 minutes, more than twice than a standard movie (that tend to last 1 hour and half). There is enough time for whatever development.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by d4rk_tailed View Post
    Having him just stop TP while helping out some random CotDs along the way seems preferable to having him get stomped all over the park in battles.
    Well, since this is a filler arc it's likely Ash will be doing most of the stomping. I wouldn't be opposed to a tournament to show off charizard.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Plenty of anime take that much time to deal with the opposing threat. Inazuma Eleven Digimon ,Yugioh (Dartz) Only reason people think it is long for Pokemon is this show has never really done something like this. It usallly focus more on shot shot ep story and than captures gyms and the league. Here it is really pretty much up to the writers since they seem to be taking the BW 2 plot but adding different stuff to it. DP was the first time where they tried to break away from the normal formula however with BW they tried to hard to be like Kanto so we lost things DP had. I have no doubt in m ind the wirters can pull this off into a great arc and start giving the show a more plot focused. However they could screw it up but here is hoping it works out well

Wow, are you serious? I literally planted my face onto the table when I read this. What's next? Jessie can beat Alder in a battle? Charizard is on another league than that Dragonite.

Number of Genwunners = 100
    Number of people accused of being a Genwunner = 100 000 000 000 000 000
    Number of people complaning about Genwunners = 100 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000

I really want Damian to return to see how much Char has grown since he left it on the rock. Maybe Damian asks Charzard to join him again or something

I'd love for Ash to be in a real World Tournament where all important characters show up. Ash using all of his Pokémon, great animation, epic battles, it would be wonderful.

But I doubt we'll be seeing that. Episode N looks great, though, and the Opening is epic and sweet.
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Krookodile didn't own Dragonite. The Dragon Claw was a surprise to Dragonite, and it dealt decent damage to him. Which is why he went all berserk. The only attack Krookodile dodged was Dragonite's Dragon Rush. The other attacks weren't even aimed at Krookodile lol. And even when Dragonite used Dragon Rush, you can see Cilan exclaiming something on the lines of 'what's up with that timing?' It means Dragonite was too mad to notice the timing of the attack.
    Krokorok put up a decent battle, but was basically beaten, then suddenly evolved.
    Dragonite was looking straight at Krookodile as he ran towards him from accross the arena, then got dragonclawed, which had him scrape along the floor all the way into the arena wall.
    Krookodile literally *****slapped Dragonite accross the arena which obviously did significant damage because it caused Dragonite to go ballistic and later turn away in fear when Krookodile rushed him with Crunch.
    Whats more, the same Dragonite that was tanking hits got taken down by 3 attacks from Krookodile and was scared of it after 1 Dragon Claw. It got owned, pure and simple.

There was clear evidence that Krookodile was superior to Dragonite.
    1. Dragonite stood in shock after the evolution
    2. When Krookodile charged in for a crunch, Dragonite closed his eyes and turned away, which was a clear sign of FEAR.

As for the Beartic thing. Beartic almost lost to a Joltik, but it did well against Iris's Excadrill who defeated Ash's Pikachu. Going by that logic Pikachu is weaker than Joltik ?? See that?
    Not really, Exadrill is pretty pathetic too. It BARELY beat Pikachu in the Don Tournament despite a massive advantage. Its only impressive feat at this point is its tie with Haxorus.

Nextly, he wasn't owned by Hydreigon, he had to take a powerful hit to save the other wild Pokemon. Plus, the Hydreigon's power is unknown. There's nothing to compare it with. Dragonite held its own against the Kami Trio. The other Pokemon wouldn't even be strong enough to get slapped around.
    I'll give you the Hydreigon one. however Unfeazent, Pikachu, Golurk & Pansage were all fighting along with him against the Kami trio and they were all doing equally well (or bad) and were basically just getting slapped around.
    Dragonite did absolutely nothing to place himself above the others.

Comparing Ash's Charizard and Iris's Dragonite right now is extremely wrong, especially when you are under the assumption that it was owned by his Krookodile.
    1. Dragonite did 0 damage to Krookodile
    2. Dragonite was scared of Krookodile (closing your eyes and turning away from a charging opponent is a clear sign of fear)
    3. Dragonite literally got smacked accross the arena
    4. Dragonite got taken out in 3 hits

This is no assumption, this is a Pokemon getting owned.

As for Charizard's track record, the so called track record Charizard had cannot undermine Dragonite's strength. I firmly believe that Iris Dragonite and Ash's Charizard are equally strong(the latter being slightly better) , and don't be surprised when the canon proves so.
    Yeah, we have Charizard taking on Entei, beating Articuno and wiping out half of Gary's team vs a Dragonite whose only actual feat is taking out Bearatic and Mamoswine.
    Dragonite has done nothing to prove it comes close to Dragonite. And again, its been proven weaker then Krookodile, so you what to place Krookodile in that same tier.

As for Charizard taking on Reshiram 1 on 1. Do you really believe Charizard will be able to stop Reshiram? Hell no, if anything he would jump around a while till the heroes do some last minute move to save the day. That's what gonna happen. The anime has always shown the legendaries like Kyogre and Mewtwo to be completely on a different level. You're being delusional if you think Charizard will stop Reshiram. If anything Charizard and Dragonite might work together to stop Reshiram.
    I never said Charizard would BEAT Reshiram, I said it was going to be called back to fight it

I'm not talking this as a Iris fanboy or a Dragonite fanboy. I'm speaking this as a Charizard fan boy. In the end I want Charizard to win, but only barely win. Anything else will make the whole Charizard vs Dragonite a joke.

EDIT: Also yes, I am being as presumptuous as you are, but I think my opinion is level-headed.
    Shame you are talking like a Dragonite fanboy then, because saying a Pokemon who gets beaten that badly and is scared of his opponent to boot isn't weaker is far from level-headed

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightMelody View Post
    I really want Damian to return to see how much Char has grown since he left it on the rock. Maybe Damian asks Charzard to join him again or something
    Damian is probably never going to appear again, if anyone that is connected to Charizard is going to appear it's Liza...and even that's a stretch.

Quote Originally Posted by PAndrews View Post
    Krokorok put up a decent battle, but was basically beaten, then suddenly evolved.
    Dragonite was looking straight at Krookodile as he ran towards him from accross the arena, then got dragonclawed, which had him scrape along the floor all the way into the arena wall.
    Krookodile literally *****slapped Dragonite accross the arena which obviously did significant damage because it caused Dragonite to go ballistic and later turn away in fear when Krookodile rushed him with Crunch.
    Whats more, the same Dragonite that was tanking hits got taken down by 3 attacks from Krookodile and was scared of it after 1 Dragon Claw. It got owned, pure and simple.

There was clear evidence that Krookodile was superior to Dragonite.
    1. Dragonite stood in shock after the evolution
    2. When Krookodile charged in for a crunch, Dragonite closed his eyes and turned away, which was a clear sign of FEAR.

Not really, Exadrill is pretty pathetic too. It BARELY beat Pikachu in the Don Tournament despite a massive advantage. Its only impressive feat at this point is its tie with Haxorus.

I'll give you the Hydreigon one. however Unfeazent, Pikachu, Golurk & Pansage were all fighting along with him against the Kami trio and they were all doing equally well (or bad) and were basically just getting slapped around.
    Dragonite did absolutely nothing to place himself above the others.

1. Dragonite did 0 damage to Krookodile
    2. Dragonite was scared of Krookodile (closing your eyes and turning away from a charging opponent is a clear sign of fear)
    3. Dragonite literally got smacked accross the arena
    4. Dragonite got taken out in 3 hits

This is no assumption, this is a Pokemon getting owned.

Yeah, we have Charizard taking on Entei, beating Articuno and wiping out half of Gary's team vs a Dragonite whose only actual feat is taking out Bearatic and Mamoswine.
    Dragonite has done nothing to prove it comes close to Dragonite. And again, its been proven weaker then Krookodile, so you what to place Krookodile in that same tier.

I never said Charizard would BEAT Reshiram, I said it was going to be called back to fight it

Shame you are talking like a Dragonite fanboy then, because saying a Pokemon who gets beaten that badly and is scared of his opponent to boot isn't weaker is far from level-headed

See? This is why we need a "like button". I totally agree with you! Charizard has taken out Blaine's Magmar, Drake's Electabuzz, Falkner's Pidgeot, Debora's Dragonair, Gary's Scizor, Gary's Golem, Gary's Blastoise. Also he beat Articuno and battle 1 on 1 with Entei. And his only loses in the series where against Drake's Dragonite (to let Pikachu have the glory), Harrison's Blaziken (and it was almost a tie, since Blaziken couldn't even battle later) and Brandon's Dusclops (because of Ash forgetting Seismic Toss wouldn't affect Dusclops). While Dragonite has only beat Beartic and Mamoswine, but lost against Krookodile and Druddigon in a humillating way.

At this point I just want to see Charizard and Dragonite in a tag battle, that would be overkill...but still extremely fun to see. Especially if their opponent is strong. I see Charizard and Dragonite being respectful pals rather than rivals. The latter would be a bit too predictable. I do want to see them team up in the movie as well.

I can see the title now..

BWS2EN ?????: The Tag Battle's Strongest Duo! Lizardon and Kairyu!

or some silly crap like that. :P
    Last edited by Graham Aker; 18th January 2013 at 3:21 PM.

Haven't you seen the recent Opening song? He's confirmed to return back. A badass entry at that. It's confirmed bro.
    so? a lot of ash's pokemon show up in the intros (primeape comes to mind) and they never showed up.....but yeah this is most likely true

Page 157 of 174 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161167 ... LastLast