Page 158 of 174 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162168 ... LastLast
Results 3,926 to 3,950 of 4336

Thread: Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Episode N [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by fubufubu View Post
    so? a lot of ash's pokemon show up in the intros (primeape comes to mind) and they never showed up.....but yeah this is most likely true
    We've had alot of Charizard merchandise, and Charizard has been to focus of two of the openings in BW on certain scenes. He's coming back, for how long though...no one really knows.

Quote Originally Posted by fubufubu View Post
    so? a lot of ash's pokemon show up in the intros (primeape comes to mind) and they never showed up.....but yeah this is most likely true
    No, it isn't "most likely" true. It's 100% true. There's no doubt. Continue to doubt this is just paranoid. It's like saying that the Dragonite in the opening isn´t Iris's. We all know she is the only one in the main cast to have one, like we all know Ash is the only one to have Charizard, but still we might doubt and say it could be another Dragonite, like Lance's for example. But no, we are not saying that. And you know why? Because that would be extremely paranoid, so... stop doubting, IT IS ASH'S CHARIZARD AND IT WILL COME BACK. PERIOD.

Quote Originally Posted by KingZard562 View Post
    Been a pokemon fan since the original red/blue days and frequent visitor to this site since serebii launched it years ago just visiting and reading everyones posts/comments and after seeing this opening and charizards epic return I finally caved in and made a profile... the rest of the opening was meh it was all over the place but with such a story line it kinda had to be to cover so much content but i was overcome with goosebumps seeing my favorite pokemon make such an epic return taking on reshiram... black and white almost pushed me away from pokemon with how the league was run i still can't get over that, i just hope they give charizard his due in this battle especially after that BS loss to dusclops back in the BF... with all his training in the spartan like charicific valley he should be able to hold his own against any pokemon imo regardless of legendary status...also in regards to the ending i found it very interesting him and dragonite are so buddy buddy i thought the writers would of played them off as rivals it should be an interesting side story to see how those to interact but even if it is a dragonite with all of charizards exp/training if they battle and charizard lost all hope would be lost for pokemon!
    http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/det...%24pagecnt%3D1

For all us old school fans there's the new Charizard figure up for order, they're doing Venusaur and Blastoise too and Mewtwo already went up for order.
    Last edited by mrgoku; 18th January 2013 at 5:57 PM.

I hope Charizard sexed Charla and got her preganant. It would be cool to see Iris getting their child.

Quote Originally Posted by A.F.M View Post
    I hope Charizard sexed Charla and got her preganant. It would be cool to see Iris getting their child.
    I really doubt we'll even hear about Charla lol. I bet Charizard will just appear as he did in the third movie, at the most convenient time possible, and save Ash from certain death. He'll likely just be shown playing around with Charizard soon after. Though, I guess it's possible he could bring her up when filling in Iris/Cilan on Charizard's history with him and tell Iris it used to be disobedient.

Charmander was my very first starter. And ever since Ash's Charizard battled Blaine's Magmar Charizard has been my favorite Pokemon. Any amount of screen time with any Charizard is aces in my book. The fact that it's Ash's Charizard just makes is much better.

I was hoping he'd have to select the perfect team from his entire roster with the knowledge he'd have to face the best of Plasma. I saw him pulling Sceptile, Kingler, Muk, Snorlax, Charizard, and Gliscor and just going to town on Plasma. Alas it doesn't look like that'll happen.
    -sflytal

I try to use at least one Pokemon that is new to me each time I play through a game.

Quote Originally Posted by shac View Post
    I don't get how that's disappointing. If anything that's just exciting. Charizard is so uber at this stage inthe anime world that he doesn't deserve to be fighting anything but legendaries.
    I guess I'm not blind like the rest of the fan base. I really don't consider Charizard any better then Ash's other Pokemon. He cooler then them, but he's not anymore powerful then the rest of them. (Just cause he's training somewhere else doesn't mean Ash's other Pokemon aren't doing so at Oak's lab)
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    I guess I'm not blind like the rest of the fan base. I really don't consider Charizard any better then Ash's other Pokemon. He cooler then them, but he's not anymore powerful then the rest of them. (Just cause he's training somewhere else doesn't mean Ash's other Pokemon aren't doing so at Oak's lab)
    He is one of only two of his pokemon that have single handedly defeated legendaries. Pikachu beat Regice and Charizard Articuno. Others have tried (e.g., Sceptile, Torcoal) and failed. Charizard is training intensely and always has awesome battles. Can't wait for this!
    -sflytal

I try to use at least one Pokemon that is new to me each time I play through a game.

Quote Originally Posted by sflytal View Post
    He is one of only two of his pokemon that have single handedly defeated legendaries. Pikachu beat Regice and Charizard Articuno. Others have tried (e.g., Sceptile, Torcoal) and failed. Charizard is training intensely and always has awesome battles. Can't wait for this!
    Sceptile beat Darkrai.
    Welcome back Charizard! I've missed you so much! <3

Watch the new Pokemon Best wishes 2 opening Ash's Charizard takes on Reshiram is EPIC!!

Created by Inferno Productions

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard-Fan View Post
    Sceptile beat Darkrai.
    I was going to say that too, but the user does say "single-handedly" which is something Sceptile didn't do, Heracross, and Gible even Torkoal too helped too
    Sig deleted by Hydrohs. Read the sig rules.

Okay? Big deal since not all of Ash's Pokemon have fought a legend and the ones that lose are plot purposes. Torkoal was not gonna beat Registeel because Regice had yet to appear under Brandon's control. As Charizard-fan pointed out, Sceptile defeated the almighty Darkrai with a single Leaf Blade in the Sinnoh League. I don't really care how much you, or anyone else really, worship Charizard. Is he cool, hell yes. Is he strong, sure is. Is he Ash's best Pokemon, to me, he's no different then the rest of them. People seriously need to realize that it solely comes down to how Ash uses his Pokemon. If Charizard was any stronger then Ash's other Pokemon, then he could have survived Ash's slip up of calling for Seismic Toss on Dusclops

Quote Originally Posted by KingMinun View Post
    I was going to say that too, but the user does say "single-handedly" which is something Sceptile didn't do, Heracross, and Gible even Torkoal too helped too
    You clearly are forgetting that Dream Eater negated all damage Darkrai took :P And Torkoal didn't do a damn thing, he shot off one Flamethrower that got overpowered by Dark Pulse
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Sceptile beat Darkrai.
    Hence why I said "single-handedly" I agree his pokemon are mostly epic and as a team could take down almost any legendary. But alone we only have proof that 2 can.
    -sflytal

Hence why I said "single-handedly" I agree his pokemon are mostly epic and as a team could take down almost any legendary. But alone we only have proof that 2 can.
    That's fine, deny it all you want, but Dream Eater did negate all damage Darkrai took before facing Sceptile

Nothing has ever confirmed Charizard is Ash's strongest Pokemon, but we do know that either way it is incredibly powerful because of the battles it has. Battles that other Pokemon besides Pikachu never get given.

Dream eater only regenerates 1/2 of the damage dealt not all. Granted anime rules aren't the same as game rules... I'll give you a partial point. I'd forgotten he use dream eater. Adding one more poke to that list doesn't damage the point i was trying to make in any event.
    -sflytal

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Nothing has ever confirmed Charizard is Ash's strongest Pokemon, but we do know that either way it is incredibly powerful because of the battles it has. Battles that other Pokemon besides Pikachu never get given.
    I don't get why this always causes a stir... I never said (not directed towards you) Charizard is weak, but people always seem to think it's a sin to classify Charizard with Ash's other Pokemon. Charizard is not some rank higher then the rest people, he's just a vulnerable as Ash's other Pokemon

I don't get why this always causes a stir... I never said (not directed towards you) Charizard is weak, but people always seem to think it's a sin to classify Charizard with Ash's other Pokemon. Charizard is not some rank higher then the rest people, he's just a vulnerable as Ash's other Pokemon
    It's alright mine wasn't directed at you either, just people in general.

What i'm trying to say is, Charizard has been given the development and tough/important battles (against fully evolved powerful Pokemon 90% of the time) which have cost Ash a lot of wins which other Pokemon haven't been given as intensly as he has. Only Pikachu has ever really been given the same treatment.

The fact that Charizards appearance is very threatening too has always made him seem more powerful compared to Ash's other members such as, let's say Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Gliscor etc. He's larger, a fully evolved three stage Pokemon.

Charizard definetly is vunerable just as much as every other Pokemon of Ash's (note his loss to Brandon's Dusclops), but the truth still fits that Charizards resume stands a lot better than Ash's other Pokemon due to the wins and feats that he's managed to pull.

Also, it should be noted that whenever Charizard battles it's like the writers immediately pull their thumbs out of their asses and make it look as epic as possible, and as said before the only other Pokemon this is ever done with is Pikachu.

I agree with Joltik here. we have seen enough of Charizard. I like Charizard but there are other Pokemon out their who deserve just as much screentime but always get shafted. Because of the Kanto trio and Snorlax the Johto starters and Noctowl were treated badly during Silver conference. Charizard coming in at tough moment to save Ash is pretty epic but for once I would be glad if it were some other Pokemon.

What i'm trying to say is, Charizard has been given the development and tough/important battles (against fully evolved powerful Pokemon 90% of the time) which have cost Ash a lot of wins which other Pokemon haven't been given as intensly as he has. Only Pikachu has ever really been given the same treatment.
    Interestingly there was one more Pokemon who got great battles with fully evolved Pokemon and fans hated him but when Charizard do the same everyone seem to become understandable.
    Also, it should be noted that whenever Charizard battles it's like the writers immediately pull their thumbs out of their asses and make it look as epic as possible, and as said before the only other Pokemon this is ever done with is Pikachu.
    Thats true. Sadly. If only they could do the same thing with leagues.

Quote Originally Posted by Umbilical Noose View Post
    I agree with Joltik here. we have seen enough of Charizard. I like Charizard but there are other Pokemon out their who deserve just as much screentime but always get shafted. Because of the Kanto trio and Snorlax the Johto starters and Noctowl were treated badly during Silver conference. Charizard coming in at tough moment to save Ash is pretty epic but for once I would be glad if it were some other Pokemon.
    Agree with what? Joltik never said he'd seen enough of Charizard and I never said we hadn't. We're just talking about how he's equal with Ash's other Pokemon in terms of the anime but when it comes to the fandom he's viewed as a god.

Interestingly there was one more Pokemon who got great battles with fully evolved Pokemon and fans hated him but when Charizard do the same everyone seem to become understandable.
    I'm not actually sure who you're referring to. Pikachu?

Thats true. Sadly. If only they could do the same thing with leagues.
    They do most of the time. Blaziken vs Charizard, Meowth vs Pikachu, Latios vs Pikachu and Lucario vs Pikachu were all amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Umbilical Noose View Post
    I don't have a problem with Charizard appearing per say, but I don't exactly get why a majority over rate him. I get everyone knows about him (even those who don't watch or play Pokemon) but it's not like he's the end all be all. Again coolness should not not be affiliated with strength by the fandom. They only reason Charizard's win record looks so damn impressive is because of how neglected other Pokemon truly are. If Totodile and Bulbasaur beat an Entei and Suicune respectively, I would totally call B.S, but it would stand mute that Charizard is no better then any of Ash's other Pokemon. But what I really don't understand is what seems be that the opening imply's Articuno and Reshiram are in the same legendary boat. Articuno isn't just outclassed by Reshiram because of type disadvantage, but also hierarchy and BST. Reshiram is the reason Unova exists, all Articuno is know for is being a lackey for Lugia :P

I'm not actually sure who you're referring to. Pikachu?
    It's another Fire type and had huge plot value

They do most of the time. Blaziken vs Charizard, Meowth vs Pikachu, Latios vs Pikachu and Lucario vs Pikachu were all amazing.
    How can you forget legendary Charizard vs Sparky? XD
    Welcome back Charizard! I've missed you so much! <3

Meowth vs Pikachu
    I actually hated this fight and most of that league. It was just one attack hitting the other over and over. No "DODGE" or improvisation which is honestly Ash's specialty. Thinking outside the box is what's gotten him the wins he's had. In that league he didn't do that, ever.
    -sflytal

How can you forget legendary Charizard vs Sparky? XD
    Ritchie should have been a true friend and called for an actual attack. That would have gotten Charizard to do something.

Ritchie should have been a true friend and called for an actual attack. That would have gotten Charizard to do something.
    This. Wow I never thought about that before

Page 158 of 174 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162168 ... LastLast