Page 21 of 174 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171121 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Episode N [FIRST POST]

So we got an image of N with Pikachu; it seems normal enough by anime standards, but it seems he has arrived at the Unova League. I hope I'm wrong since I really want this League to end uninterrupted, but who knows what'll happen. Aside from that, did we get any new information about the new developments?

Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    But essentially he was the villain, you only learn the rest when his plan fails. It doesn't change his actions at all.
    If his actions weren't evil, then he wasn't the villain. Antagonist is the word we use for an enemy, villain is the word we use for an evil person.

And I'm probably the only person here who wants N to be the good guy going up against Ghetsis. :3 I'm sure by next week it'll be clear which side N is on.

Maybe he is Ash's traveling partner to battle against the secret organization based off of B2W2 and Ash gets a new rival in Hugh.
    Confirmed Generation VI:

Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Xerneas, Yveltal, Sylveon, Pancham, Fletchling, Helioptile, Gogoat, Noivern, Vivillon, Talonflame, Skrelp, Clauncher, Spewpa, Scatterbug, Litleo, Flabébé, Honedge, Pangoro, Inkay, Malamar, Spritzee, Swirlix, Skiddo, Bunnelby, Dedenne, Furfrou, Quilladin, Braixen, Frogadier, Tyrunt, Amaura, Meowstic, Pyroar, Aurorus, Tyrantrum, Doublade

Quote Originally Posted by Chomper4 View Post
    Maybe he is Ash's traveling partner to battle against the secret organization based off of B2W2 and Ash gets a new rival in Hugh.
    He already has enough rivals and I doubt that happens.
    Welcome back Charizard! I've missed you so much! <3

Quote Originally Posted by SlimeStack View Post
    If his actions weren't evil, then he wasn't the villain. Antagonist is the word we use for an enemy, villain is the word we use for an evil person.

And I'm probably the only person here who wants N to be the good guy going up against Ghetsis. :3 I'm sure by next week it'll be clear which side N is on.
    His actions were, his intentions may not have been.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Eh not really. I never saw him as a "villain."

a cruelly malicious person who is involved in or devoted to wickedness or crime; scoundrel.
    a character in a play, novel, or the like, who constitutes an important evil agency in the plot.

Like he WAS part of Team Plasma, but he thought people were liberating Pokemon for the good of them. :/ I don't see how that makes him a villain...he was more of an antagonist, while Ghetsis was the villain.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    So we got an image of N with Pikachu; it seems normal enough by anime standards, but it seems he has arrived at the Unova League. I hope I'm wrong since I really want this League to end uninterrupted, but who knows what'll happen. Aside from that, did we get any new information about the new developments?
    Does team rocket returning count?

The villain was Ghetsis, since he manipulated N because of his ability understand pokemon to oblige all the trainers to release their pokemon. N was just influenced since he trusted Ghetsis.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

jah'm even seeing, giving her little Zorua N to ash ioi

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Eh not really. I never saw him as a "villain."

a cruelly malicious person who is involved in or devoted to wickedness or crime; scoundrel.
    a character in a play, novel, or the like, who constitutes an important evil agency in the plot.

Like he WAS part of Team Plasma, but he thought people were liberating Pokemon for the good of them. :/ I don't see how that makes him a villain...he was more of an antagonist, while Ghetsis was the villain.
    They both were until you found out about Ghetsis was the true mastermind.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Does team rocket returning count?
    I already knew that part; I threw a huge temper tantrum and broke several windows when I heard about it, and my throat is still recovering from all the shouting and swearing. But come to think of it, someone posted something that mentioned Team Rocket being in the Kanto region. I'm wondering if that implies/confirms that Ash will be going there next for the Team Plasma/Team Rocket confrontation that will likely take place, or if it was merely telling us Team Rocket's current location and nothing else.

I already knew that part; I threw a huge temper tantrum and broke several windows when I heard about it, and my throat is still recovering from all the shouting and swearing. But come to think of it, someone posted something that mentioned Team Rocket being in the Kanto region. I'm wondering if that implies/confirms that Ash will be going there next for the Team Plasma/Team Rocket confrontation that will likely take place, or if it was merely telling us Team Rocket's current location and nothing else.
    It said something about Team rocket not returning to Kanto. Something happened and they're back in Unova.

I'll need to see the article again, but I'm 99% sure the sentence said that Team Rocket are returning despite apparently heading back to Kanto. It made no mention of where Ash/Team Rocket are right now.

Maybe Team Rocket is surveying the sixth generation region.
    Confirmed Generation VI:

Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Xerneas, Yveltal, Sylveon, Pancham, Fletchling, Helioptile, Gogoat, Noivern, Vivillon, Talonflame, Skrelp, Clauncher, Spewpa, Scatterbug, Litleo, Flabébé, Honedge, Pangoro, Inkay, Malamar, Spritzee, Swirlix, Skiddo, Bunnelby, Dedenne, Furfrou, Quilladin, Braixen, Frogadier, Tyrunt, Amaura, Meowstic, Pyroar, Aurorus, Tyrantrum, Doublade

They both were until you found out about Ghetsis was the true mastermind.
    Then that means he wasn't a villain.

I still never saw him as one even in there. ^^; But even so...it was a plot twist.
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 30th November 2012 at 6:50 PM.

Okay here's the translation:

it says:
    『ポケットモンスター ベストウイッシュ シーズン2』でカントー地方に帰ったはずのロケット団が、復活との情報も !? その狙いは、いったい何か!?

"In BW Season 2, we get information that TR, who supposedly returned to Kanto, is back?! What on earth is their aim?!"

Maybe N will use Team Rocket for Team Plasma's plan for "liberating" Pokemon by pointing out all their deeds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Then that means he wasn't a villain.

I still never saw him as one even in there. ^^; But even so...it was a plot twist.
    He was, liberating Pokemon was an evil deed, he never considered the feelings of the Pokemon and trainers. Why do you think we had to change his mind? And of course there's people that were affected like Hugh and his sister. Let someone liberate your pets and say he's not a villain.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Actually, it neither confirmed or denied whether they have returned to Kanto. It just says something along the lines that they were meant to..

Anywho, I wonder if this arc will also bring us Colress?

N + Kyurem + TR + Looker are practically confirmed thanks to previous info and/or merch. Charizard is also amongst that merch, which makes it entirely possible that he is involved also.. But I'm greedy and therefore want more. I want Colress, I want Ghetsis, I want Oaked reserves and that's just to name a few. I hope this arc will be generous..

He was, liberating Pokemon was an evil deed, he never considered the feelings of the Pokemon and trainers. Why do you think we had to change his mind? And of course there's people that were affected like Hugh and his sister. Let someone liberate your pets and say he's not a villain.
    He still wasn't though. He was shown to be conflicted when talking to the player's Pokemon. His morals were in the right place, and he was fed lies to how people were Pokemon's biggest enemy.

I just don't see him as a bad guy. :/

imagine the next tournament would be the King's Cup. or alloy king. N inside the castle. call ash charizard squirtle bulbasaur and the return of brock, max and may, misty and dawn, steven stone, throw, wallace, chintya, alder, brandon king's pyramid, paul and gary barry ricthie, the champion of sinnoh tobias, the drake orange League, and with his silver maltres, some participants would crown the king

He still wasn't though. He was shown to be conflicted when talking to the player's Pokemon. His morals were in the right place, and he was fed lies to how people were Pokemon's biggest enemy.

I just don't see him as a bad guy. :/
    He was a bad guy until finally confronting the hero. You can't tell me you never thought that. Ignoring the Ghetsis stuff, he still did evil deeds as Team Plasma, that can never be erased.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

it's a saga, it's a saga!!!!! yes!!!! amazing!!!! N is getting his OWN saga!!!! ^^ this is gonna be AWSOME! ^^
    May the odds be EVER in your favor
    Credit to Eeveelover824 for this sig and credit to RondezView for the pink pikachu
    If you are a true Swiftie (a Taylor Swift fan) like me and not scared to show it, "Drop Everything Now" and copy and paste in your signature.

Do guys find N's motives to be "evil"? I don't think the game portrays him as a "villain" per se but I guess everybody have different opinions about the matter.

They way Ghetsis raised was the reasoning behind this.

If i remember, he placed N in a room full of abandoned and abused pokemon and he managed to gain a telepathy with them. Oh and lots of toys which reflected on his child like innocence. He was raised to be believe that humans are torturing pokemon. He never interacted with humans so how would know or care about them? All he knew was Pokemon.

The first time he indicated with a human whose pokemon loved them was the player he met in Accumula Town.
    Yeah..... I changed my signature....

Page 21 of 174 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171121 ... LastLast