Page 174 of 174 FirstFirst ... 74124164170171172173174
Results 4,326 to 4,336 of 4336

Thread: Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Episode N [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Wow the Charizard thread got merged. 8)
    that's ********

Never fear, N is here!

Yeah, throw me in the bucket that would find it a tiny bit hard to believe that Lizardon knocking out Reshiram would be forced. A third-tier legendary like Victini yes. A second-tier legendary like the Kami Trio, maybe. A prime legendary like Zekrom or Reshiram, no.

Hopefully we can get Zager & Colress interactions at some point.

Especially if they have a proper pokemon battle

The Charizard thread getting merged into this one is really going to balls up the rest of the Episode N discussion. There's so much everyone has to say about Charizard, so it made sense to have a thread dedicated to it..

Whoever decided it actually was a good idea to merge them can't be the brightest spark in the world.

@AceDetective, I honestly doubt that Giovanni and Zager will return for the Plasma arc now. I'd say its most likely to be like the Galactic arc now, where Plasma are disbanded and the TRio take credit for it..

Kingler, my friend. No matter what, you will always remain my favourite Water type. You shouldn't have missed out on the Sinnoh League and I look forward to seeing you again, hopefully in the near future.

There you are, I see you in the back there!

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    @AceDetective, I honestly doubt that Giovanni and Zager will return for the Plasma arc now. I'd say its most likely to be like the Galactic arc now, where Plasma are disbanded and the TRio take credit for it..
    Isn't Giovanni still on the cast page on the tv Tokyo website though? suggesting he will appear at some point?

As for Zager, it would make sense to pit scientist against scientist

Quote Originally Posted by N... View Post
    I don't get why people don't think Charizard could beat Reshiram. Sceptile beat an uber Darkrai... What's the difference?
    Well here's the difference, 1) Charizard, yes can handle tough opponents on its own (as long as Ash doesn't screw things up like against Brandon) and is much more experienced. He defeated Articuno after all. And 2) Heracross and Gible sort of helped out in taking down Darkrai (I know Torkoal fought aswell, but it got KO'ed), so it wasn't a single handily victory for Sceptile.

Charizard vs. Reshiram lets just say that's one matchup I want to see, one battle between Ash's Strongest pokemon (I know I'm going to get some hate for that) and a Unova mascot in Reshiram. One battle of epic proportions, I'm hoping I'm hyping myself like this for nothing. This matchup is interesting because they have so many similarities it's insane. Charizard constantly making itself the greatest non-legendary pokemon in the history of the series, vs. a pokemon who can be called a diety, a folktale in Reshiram I'll be watching this definately. Sure Charizard has racked up an impressive number of victories in clutch situations except one and that was his last match to date vs. Brandon and Dusclops. The only thing Charizard doesn't got is a victory over a legend that is not a secondary legendary pokemon like Articuno.

Reshiram look out the heat's coming!!
    Let there be rock

My teams

1. Charizard, Pidgeot, Alakazam, Dragonite, Snorlax and Arcanine

2 Typhlosion, Houndoom, Scisor, Tyranitar, Umbreon and Espeon

3. Sceptile, Salamence, Absol, Flygon, Metagross and Milotic

4 Infernape, Staraptor, Garchomp, Electivire, Lucario and Toxicroak

5. Samurott, Zoroark, Braviary, Krookodile, Hydreigon and Eelektross

white fc : 1592 - 4330 - 4426

Charizard vs Reshiram?

AHAHAHAHA YES, MY LIFE IS COMPLETE.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadows of Destiny View Post
    Charizard vs Reshiram?

AHAHAHAHA YES, MY LIFE IS COMPLETE.
    Reshiram used Blue Flare!

It's not very effective...

Charizard fainted!

Quote Originally Posted by d4rk_tailed View Post
    Thats an argument that could be made out of every one of Ashs Pokemon Come on, theyre all so unused that by your reasoning, none of them whatsoever should qualify as his Pokemon
    I'll tell you a little secret:

Spoiler:- All shall be revealed:

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Oh the hypocrisy -.- When I so much as hinted at doing the same with Bulbasaur the forums exploded with rage.
    I don't recall ever saying that your idea was bad. In fact, I've stated several times that if a Pokemon isn't getting enough screen-time and attention, it should be released or given away to someone who'll use it more often. I've been criticized often for my way of thinking, but it's like whatever. I know it's not likely to happen, especially not in Charizard's case simply because of how popular he is among [older] fans, and I know that everyone wants him to remain as Ash's Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Reshiram used Blue Flare!

Charizard fainted!
    Ash's Charizard used Flamethrower!

Reshiram fainted after begging Charizard for his life!

------
    I think Charizard will put up a good fight against Reshiram. Anime isn't like the games, afortunately.

Page 174 of 174 FirstFirst ... 74124164170171172173174