Page 4 of 174 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Episode N [FIRST POST]

I love how it was a 9 second preview, it's like they know that's enough for most people to go crazy over it. I wanted more though, I was expecting a minute or something. Wonder how long it'll be until we get more info, mainly when it's going to happen.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Quote Originally Posted by knux-the-killer View Post
    Armor plotted cuz Ash is powning everything and everyone in a row. Sorry that's armor plotted for me. Specially knowing his party. It's obvious the writers are only favoring Ash and Kotetsu, the rest is punchbag.

Well, yes. Problem? Dude, sorry for saying this, but the games overcome the anime in every single aspect, you can't deny it, so duh, of course people get happy to see a character from there debuting, specially a very highly waited one.
    Frankly I disagree, both the games and animes each have their merits, not one better than the other. Apples and Oranges.

And that makes no sense that Ash finally succeeding, the thing everyone wants from him is Plot Armor.

N will ask for a battle against ash and pikachu and will notice the link trainer and pokemon. N vai use your Zoroark, then he will say that you attract a particular pokemon and will follow the journey with the class of ash, until he discovers that the father of Professor Juniper found the stone for envocar Zekrom ai N SE proves to be a villain

I think is a special airing of the skip / banned episodes of TP!! N was suppose to be in the TR vs.TP...so that is why Looker will return in 2013!!

Did you all knew how LONG did i wait for something like this to be confirmed? HOW REALLY LONG?

This made my day, my week, my future months and everything. N!!!!!

That joy, i just can't take it off me. This is so awesome. Add Ghetsis and my life will be complete.

Well, at this point I can see N having Zoroark. Maybe that's why the Pokemon had never debuted in the anime. Probably they wanted to debut it with Natural. Same topic goes for Reshiram, probably.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

this is not rocket team more in Unova, against neo plasma is now plasma, and apparently opening the Musketeer trio being'll be more focused apois the league, now is the time to keldeon .. and ash would then keldeon vs N and Ghetsis Kyurem rashiram and Zekrom? would be something impossible to happen?

a preview that shows some parts of the alloy including lucario, battling eevee, and N descending a a ladder indicates that the lucario should be N since it Riolu of Kotetsu is cute as pikachu and eevee http://youtu.be/WYY-13oDeMA
    Last edited by bryanjuan; 29th November 2012 at 2:23 PM.

The main question is that-
    Is there going to be a saga around N or a special episode ???

Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    The main question is that-
    Is there going to be a saga around N or a special episode ???
    From Dogasu at Bulbagarden.

The text on the official site says that this is the "start of a new chapter." So no, it's not a one-off special.
    It's not just a one time thing.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    From Dogasu at Bulbagarden.

It's not just a one time thing.

So what does it mean? Season 3: Filler saga?

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    So what does it mean? Season 3: Filler saga?
    Probably N's episode will be considered the true beginning of Pokemon Best Wishes 2. XD
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Wow, that's very exciting. I thought the writers forgot about it, but they just saved it for after the league. I wonder how long this saga will continue and where Ash and Co. will travel during the time Team Plasma is getting started. And are they following BW plot or BW2 plot? So many questions!

And when I read about Looker's voice actor's message I thought it won't be a big thing but it turned to be the most epic thing!
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

N IS A PARTICIPANT Unova league. he is a coach. and will catch the ash because ash beat virgil in the semi finals. N descends the stairs to see the league. expected to come in episodes Unova league.

Wow this is great news

I can see this leading from one of three scenarios:

1. Ash finishes in whatever position he his going to in the League (I predict top 4), and then afterward, while trying to decide what to do next they stumble onto N and the Plasma story begins.

2. Plasma interrupt the League, perhaps after the Kotestu battle as there are no confirmed battles afterward, and that is where it begins.

3. Ash wins the Unova League, and while training for/travelling to some kind of 'Champion League' they stumble across this.

I'd have thought scenario 1 personally, that's the way I could see it unraveling, maybe as the filler saga, with TP as the main villains, that could also allow some of Ash's older team members into the picture too.
    Kanto: (x30)
    Orange Islands:
    Johto:
    Hoenn:
    Battle Frontier:
    Sinnoh:
    Unova:

WHO WILL BE NEXT?

Quote Originally Posted by jh941 View Post
    Wow this is great news

I can see this leading from one of three scenarios:

1. Ash finishes in whatever position he his going to in the League (I predict top 4), and then afterward, while trying to decide what to do next they stumble onto N and the Plasma story begins.

2. Plasma interrupt the League, perhaps after the Kotestu battle as there are no confirmed battles afterward, and that is where it begins.

3. Ash wins the Unova League, and while training for/travelling to some kind of 'Champion League' they stumble across this.

I'd have thought scenario 1 personally, that's the way I could see it unraveling, maybe as the filler saga, with TP as the main villains, that could also allow some of Ash's older team members into the picture too.
    Pretty sure Ash battles Virgil after he battle Kotetsu.

I don't think N will interrupt the league, but he could.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

When I went on Serebii to see the announcement and saw this, I literally went "WHOA" out loud IRL.

Well at least Team Plasma is partially confirmed to be appearing in the anime soon, in the form of N.

Hopefully if this is the filler saga, there's SOMETHING that allows Ash to battle and train for, and etc.

Oh and looks like Team Plasma or at least the scientist, will make it to Genesect movie.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Well, wasn't sure if the anime would go through with this... Let's hope it turns out great
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

If Ash didn't suck So much in Best Wishs then I would Want Ash to face N in Champion League final .
    The best way to use ''Team Plasma Plot'' is a Tournament where Ash , Alder & N entering as a Participant .

Dogasu explains that when "episode" is said in a Engrish way, dit doesn't mean a single episode but a arc. A more correct title will be: "Pocket Monsters Best Wishes Season 2 N's arc".

Well, I'm very surprised to see this arc. N finally appearing!!!!!!!!

Well, I think that they retconned the TR vs TP part of the saga. But it's my opinion and we will know about N in the filler saga. Well, I find some evidences of it (indirect, of course) based on events that we know or they will missing:
    1. We know that the Genesect movie will feature Team Plasma in some way, hinted by merchandise (and marked by the Best Wishes logo).
    2. We know that Looker will appear in the anime after the league. And the most feasible option is that copuld be Team Plasma-related.
    3. Something minor, but suspecting. Remember the TR vs TP preview? When the VA List arrived, the infamous preview of TR vs TP will get removed from Youtube. The video has lasted all this time including when Shopro removed fan-fics (and anything else removable).
    4. About the pokemon remaining to debut, there's one of them that it's suspecting specially when will know that won't appear in the League. Zoroark.
    5. The Zekrom & Reshiram story needs to be closed. Because we know that Zekrom doesn't exist only for weakening Pikachu. And Reshiram has yet to appear.
    6. We hasn't visited Dragonspiral Tower and Giant Chasm (specially the former) yet.

And there's one more that I don't think anyone has saying this yet. I will explain that later but I need to know that 3 of the 4 Elite Four members has yet to debut. And the only one that has debuted already hasn't had any interactions with the main cast.*

And this almost confirms that Ash's gang won't leave out from Unova until 30-40 episodes after the league when Gen VI really arrives. And the gangs from this movie will be Ash, Iris and Cilan until Sept-Dic 2013.

*I need a explanation of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    I don't care anymore.. Can we get to the next region please? 'kaythnx..
    Basically this. I don't care about N in the anime. I have no desire to see him interact with Ash because I can already see the cliche dynamic already. N can't save Best Wishes for me, nor does he excite me enough to watch. Bring me the next region.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Pretty sure Ash battles Virgil after he battle Kotetsu.

I don't think N will interrupt the league, but he could.
    Ah I wasn't aware of that. Well like I said I could see the League happening and then this arc unfolds. Either way I'm excited to see how the writers do it.
    Kanto: (x30)
    Orange Islands:
    Johto:
    Hoenn:
    Battle Frontier:
    Sinnoh:
    Unova:

WHO WILL BE NEXT?

excuse me while I fangausm...I KNEW THEY WOULDN'T LET ME DOWN. HALLIJULA.

ALFHAKSJFASHLFAHSLDLASKJLDAKSJLD.

NNNNNNNNNN.

NNNNNNNN.
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

SOrry...I'm just so happy. <3...
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Wow I wasn't expecting this, I can't wait to see how Ash interacts with N should be interesting and how the storyline will work out since we have two types of Team Plasma.

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Page 4 of 174 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast