Page 42 of 174 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292142 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 4336

Thread: Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Episode N [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Eitherway, this is to ease in pre-BW-team rocket again, I'm sure... :P
    Ohh yes! we need the older team rocket back, although cyber is still insisting that they are leaving...
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Quote Originally Posted by HoennDreamer View Post
    Ohh yes! we need the older team rocket back, although cyber is still insisting that they are leaving...
    I don't care anymore.. All I know is that I'd be more happy with a show with Team Rocket then without.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

I don't care anymore.. All I know is that I'd be more happy with a show with Team Rocket then without.
    Same, and with the original music also XD

Anyways this will just go down as another failed attempt that happened during best wishes, we will have the old team rocket back soon.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Quote Originally Posted by HoennDreamer View Post
    Same, and with the original music also XD

Anyways this will just go down as another failed attempt that happened during best wishes, we will have the old team rocket back soon.
    Failed to you maybe. Also the N arc preview pic of them showed them as quite serious looking, BW style. Most likely they'll still be evil and Ash will fight both evil organizations or even team up with the Rockets if Giovanni is that desperate to eliminate a rival.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Quote Originally Posted by Rohanator View Post
    Failed to you maybe. Also the N arc preview pic of them showed them as quite serious looking, BW style. Most likely they'll still be evil and Ash will fight both evil organizations or even team up with the Rockets if Giovanni is that desperate to eliminate a rival.
    Which pic??? :S
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

There is a picture somewhere in this thread of them with in some Seger looking machine(I say this because it doesn't look like one of their old mechas).

This one.
    http://www.pocketmonsters.net/images...2859460036.jpg
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    Didn't pay attention much? He never wears this outfit outside of the coronation from the first games.

No second outfit?

He's dressed as the king of Team Plasma, man. That pretty much tells you Team Plasma exists.
    That doesn't confirm Plasma's appearance any more than Looker does. No matter how much you want Plasma to appear, we can't say for sure yet that they will.

98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

It'd be pointless if only N appears and Team Plasma doesn't. I think they are most likely going to appear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Does anyone think N will beat Alder at some point in the show like he does in the games?
    If he's using Reshiram, then yes.. I doubt Bouffalant can withstand it..

Quote Originally Posted by Chomper4 View Post
    I think it's a Battle Club
    I hope not.. :P

We don't see them in forever and suddenly we are to expect Ash going there as soon as he's booted out of the league? Yeah right..

Quote Originally Posted by Rudruma View Post
    Nothing major really, but there is something about 'lifting of a ban' so I'm thinking BW 23 & 24 could air sometime soon?
    Say what?

Quote Originally Posted by Honeyichigo View Post
    That doesn't confirm Plasma's appearance any more than Looker does. No matter how much you want Plasma to appear, we can't say for sure yet that they will.
    The assumption is getting pretty darn large though...

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    N is nothing without them, he would just be a boring emo, the Plasma storyline is what gives life to his otherwise absolutelly boring character.
    I'm not so sure about that. But I agree with Team Plasma though. They are an organization that is different fro mthe others like wanting Pokemon to be free, which is a nice change of pace. Team Plama is basically the bacon while N is the eggs.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    I'm not so sure about that. But I agree with Team Plasma though. They are an organization that is different fro mthe others like wanting Pokemon to be free, which is a nice change of pace. Team Plama is basically the bacon while N is the eggs.
    What.. the.. That's like the most off comparison ever.. Team Plasma is the pepper when N is the salt. You can't have your salt without the pepper!

It wasn't mentioned because they made an abrupt change in the history and apparently they do care about Plasma making a filler arc N their king.
    Ya but look how long they waited -_-. Over 80 episodes lol?? That shows care?? If they hadn't done the two parter at all and are just now showing plasma it would be ok but waiting that long to bring something up again is just bad.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

I'd love it if we got a Giovanni and Ghetis battle!

I'd love it if we got a Giovanni and Ghetis battle!
    Wow.. Yeah..

- Persian vs. Hydreigon..

I wonder who is going to win..

Wow.. Yeah..

The hacked Persian of course lol.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    The hacked Persian of course lol.
    With moves such as:
    - Fake Out, oh wait it actually can learn it..
    - Spore
    - 100% accurate Focus Blast
    - Techno Blast - Chill Drive

And Prankster as its ability..

Wow.. Yeah..

Why does it have to be a Pokemon battle? They could have fist fight for ultimate ruler of the PokeWorld

With moves such as:
    - Fake Out, oh wait it actually can learn it..
    - Spore
    - 100% accurate Focus Blast
    - Techno Blast - Chill Drive

And Prankster as its ability..
    O_o I didn't even know that last one lol.

O_o I didn't even know that last one lol.
    Oh yeah, that's Genesects.. Or Dj Paul Elstak's kind of techno blast...

I don't know if it was the smartest idea to announce this while the League was going on. Now most people won't care about the League anymore and want it to end so N can come XD

Ya but look how long they waited -_-. Over 80 episodes lol?? That shows care?? If they hadn't done the two parter at all and are just now showing plasma it would be ok but waiting that long to bring something up again is just bad.
    Like I said, it wasn't convinient, they had to drop the story and start something new, they started doing the whole TR plan instead.

They inserted them after the league because thats when the TR conflict(their inital plans not the TRvsTP stuff) is over when the league is over and they can actually start a fresh arc.

There is nothing bad about it, you're just making up reasons to hate on stuff Robert.

Like I said, it wasn't convinient, they had to drop the story and start something new, they started doing the whole TR plan instead.

They inserted them after the league because thats when the TR conflict(their inital plans not the TRvsTP stuff) is over when the league is over and they can actually start a fresh arc.

There is nothing bad about it, you're just making up reasons to hate on stuff Robert.
    But weren't the episodes with Zager and TRio planned out before the TR vs TP episodes got postponed? This might have been the writers' plans all along.

But weren't the episodes with Zager and TRio planned out before the TR vs TP episodes got postponed? This might have been the writers' plans all along.
    YES. The people who said "the story was dropped" because of the 2-parter being postponed are WRONG.

There was no story to drop, the 2-parter was the END of a story (namely, the Meteonite story) not the start of one (namely, a Team Plasma one.)

The entire Meowth-Subway arc was already being produced when the disaster happened, and the Milos Island two-parter was also all planned out (the entire year has to be planned out well in advance in order to tie in with marketing events; the Milos Island episodes were always planned for December because that's when the Kami Trio were being marketed outside of the anime.) And BW039, which led in to the Twist Mountain two-parter way later, was also produced at the time of the disaster, so that's another factor to consider!

The writers NEVER had plans for Team Plasma to return during Ash's badge quest after that two-parter. Nothing got scrapped because of the two-parter's delay. After that two-parter, Team Rocket was always going to return to white uniforms and be the main serious evil villains for the rest of Ash's badge quest, led by Dr. Zager. People need to accept that.
    Last edited by AgentPierce; 4th December 2012 at 5:52 PM.

Some of them I believe yes, they made some little tweeks to them to take the possible Plasma related stuff out but I still believe some of the TR specials were made from scratch after what happened.

Edit: Robert, good answer by jumping into the bandwagon :d, why didn't you tell me that before? like this post I made says, I don't buy into that.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 4th December 2012 at 6:05 PM.

Page 42 of 174 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292142 ... LastLast