Page 5 of 174 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Episode N [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Basically this. I don't care about N in the anime. I have no desire to see him interact with Ash because I can already see the cliche dynamic already. N can't save Best Wishes for me, nor does he excite me enough to watch. Bring me the next region.
    Same here. I'm not that utterly excited about the news like others. Sure, I was surprised about the news and I'm glad that the writers haven't forgotten one of the most memorable human characters in the Pokemon franchise, but the Best Wishes saga has disappointed me too many times and I prefer to keep my hopes very low. I'm not expecting N (and Team Plasma) to salvage the series, but I think they'll shake up some things. Guess we only have to wait and see how this will turn out.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

So N and Team Plasma are finally appering, most likely in the post-league arc. I hope they don't mess this up like they did with Dawn's cameo, so my expectations will be very low. Also I hope Team Rocket stays away and stays in Kanto from this arc -_-
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Same here. I'm not that utterly excited about the news like others. Sure, I was surprised about the news and I'm glad that the writers haven't forgotten one of the most memorable human characters in the Pokemon franchise, but the Best Wishes saga has disappointed me too many times and I prefer to keep my hopes very low. I'm not expecting N (and Team Plasma) to salvage the series, but I think they'll shake up some things. Guess we only have to wait and see how this will turn out.
    It gives me the last shred of hope that maybe Best Wishes could have been decent had things not happened (curse you mother nature). The filler though, as Platinum and you say, will not change my overall opinion of BW. It was lackluster with some okay moments...
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

N's arc will be very interesting. But they should also give ash some aim to complete. World tournament arc i would guess...so that N will spark there....

I wonder how soon this will be taking place?

Maybe N will interrupt the League in some way or maybe be the one to defeat Ash in the finals. I'm looking forward to seeing what the writers have cooked up.

This doesn't sound like a new arc but a special episode: Episode N

What I hope this that this episode has nothing to do with Ash and his friends and actually watch a special episode related to BW1/2 game characters.

Something like the Legend of Thunder.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

Saw the trailer with N. So we have A N plot for Pokemon Best Wishes Season 2. This is telling me that Either Ash wins or get runner-up. Knowing that he may battle Virgil in the league since they did bring him into the league late. So it going to have Ash battling Virgil. Wonder if N would think of Ash and trying to "free" his Pikachu from him as well as his other Pokemon.

Banner made by Skiyomi

Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    This doesn't sound like a new arc but a special episode: Episode N

What I hope this that this episode has nothing to do with Ash and his friends and actually watch a special episode related to BW1/2 game characters.

Something like the Legend of Thunder.
    Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    The main question is that-
    Is there going to be a saga around N or a special episode ???
    From Dogasu at Bulbagarden.

The text on the official site says that this is the "start of a new chapter." So no, it's not a one-off special.
    It's not just a one time thing.

Anyway, I don't think N would disguise himself as a league participant, but what if him and Team Plasma have a grunt of theirs battle Ash or they're forcing or controlling some random to face Ash.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post

Pokemon still in the top 10? I heard since that Dragonite episode happened its dropped a little in the ratings hmm. N should score some major points though.
    The Kairyu capture episode got a good rating, 6.1 iirc, and besides the fact Anime nerds are not the target audience. The writers write for kids and advertisement, they don't give a **** about any older person watching this show. They write for the sake of the games and that's that and what the executives ask for. You're just still pressed over Iris catching Kairyu, be real. Bashing Iris is one thing, I don't care but misleading others and trying to make your own bashing plausible by lying and using fake information is bull-****.

Anyway, looking forward to this. I hope we just don't get N, Ghetsis and Team Plasma as well as possibly Banjirou too. Though Ghetsis and TP seem likely anyway given Handsome is investigating everything. I wonder if we'll see his Croagunk, also how will N react to Iris' ability to understand the hearts of Dragons, Satoshi's wave-guiding connection with aura, and Dento's evaluations of people and Pokemon. Here's hoping he's handled well, I thought the Team Galatic resolution and overall plot was a bore and honestly would have preferred Pokemon Hunter J getting an arc. or something. Will we get BW2 N or BW N? I can hardly contain myself, can't wait. BW seems likely, I don't really care if Akuroma doesn't appear.

I'd like N to beat Ash at the league, one can only dream I'm really excited for this, expecting a TP arc finally, my like for BW diminished a bit back then when apparently Team Plasma was scrapped off but yeah I can't for this new "chapter" in Best Wishes saga.

I can see Ghetis more likely to battle in the league than N; Ghetis likes battling more and has his pokemon in pokeballs, N is the complete opposite. Plus I doubt N would do anything crazy like destroy the stadium, but Ghetis probably would.
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

I'm so curious about this episode/arc N in the anime...finally

N huh? I knew it. And where there is N, there is a 99% chance of Team Plasma. Oh, but Team Plasma is "banned" because that's just the way Japan does things with cancelled episodes and they'll never appear and that's that. Riiiight? Guess this means no more speaking for the writers without actually knowing them personally. Its good to see something pleasantly unexpected. Bravo TPC, bravo.
    I am the current leader of Save Our Voice Actors, a Pokemon fan group supporting the voice actors in the anime dubbed by 4Kids (seasons 1-8). Our goal is to provide The Pokemon Company international with encouraging feedback in support of returning the main cast members. If you're interested, please visit us at facebook.com/saveourvoiceactors

Can Mei, Kyohei and Hue, by any chance, appear now?!!!!
    What if the writers decided to create this arc/ season based on how popular the game preview of Black and White 2 was? It could happen, right?

-Kurumayu-tachi " we can't wait to become sweeping samurai Hahakomories

Minna no pokemon getto da ze~

Quote Originally Posted by WingBlast View Post
    Can Mei, Kyohei and Hue, by any chance, appear now?!!!!
    What if the writers decided to create this arc/ season based on how popular the game preview of Black and White 2 was? It could happen, right?
    That's why I'm hoping too.

With no Ash around.

Okay , If Ash & N confront each other with Legendary dragon then which dragon you guys want Ash to pair up with ???

Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    Okay , If Ash & N confront each other with Legendary dragon then which dragon you guys want Ash to pair up with ???
    You make it sound like they're even going to try and put that plot line.

I'd want Ash to be paired up with Reshiram and N could have Zekrom

Quote Originally Posted by RickHoenn View Post
    http://www.anmtvla.com/2012/11/los-a...-al-25-de.html

Here it is Pokemon is still the highest rated anime show on TV Tokyo, after all these years Pokemon anime is still top 10, don't know why people have to argue with that member P.O.K.E.M.O.N., he's clearly a troll, desperate for attention.
    Like we got a choice, this anime is the only poké animated thing we got! Even a 6 minutes BW2 animated trailer surpassed the + 700 episodes or whatever of that. If that trailer would turn into anime I bet Best Wishes's rating would drop like a rock.
    "My underrated tastes are no fun at all. However that's how I am. Peace."

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    You make it sound like they're even going to try and put that plot line.
    Hey, if it would paralell the games and be interesting to watch, I wouldn't put it past them to bust out some legendaries.
    I am the current leader of Save Our Voice Actors, a Pokemon fan group supporting the voice actors in the anime dubbed by 4Kids (seasons 1-8). Our goal is to provide The Pokemon Company international with encouraging feedback in support of returning the main cast members. If you're interested, please visit us at facebook.com/saveourvoiceactors

Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    That's why I'm hoping too.

With no Ash around.
    Hard to believe that they'd drop Satoshi....but it would really be amazing if they would include BW2 trio ^^

-Kurumayu-tachi " we can't wait to become sweeping samurai Hahakomories

Minna no pokemon getto da ze~

Quote Originally Posted by WingBlast View Post
    Hard to believe that they'd drop Satoshi....but it would really be amazing if they would include BW2 trio ^^
    Not exactly talking about dropping Ash, but make a spin-off like the legend of Thunder.
    Last edited by ludiloco; 29th November 2012 at 4:29 PM.

So I guess this will be the "N" of the anime.

So happy for this. First Cilan now N. so much green haired sexy men!

So the official site describes this as the next chapter.

Best Wishes! - Opening 1
    Best Wishes! Season 2 - Opening 2
    Best Wishes! Season 2 Episode N - Opening 3

Or do we think Episode N is just a big arc and not a series? It could be a series considering there isn't anything else for Satoshi & co to be doing post-League.

And is the announcement now happening purely because it's coming soon, or is it being announced now because they're trying to implement BW's plot of N interrupting the League? TBH, they may as well do the latter since it's not like Satoshi has any winning to do in the final round.

In the preview I heard what sounded like a foghorn like on a boat. So maybe Ash is travelling to a region by boat and N follows him or something. Has it been confirmed it takes place in Unova? I mean the games do of course but this plot may be like like how they did the BF arc by putting it it a region it was not in the games. I guess we will find out soon

Page 5 of 174 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast