Page 51 of 174 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 4336

Thread: Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Episode N [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by k6666 View Post
    team rocket being goffy again nooooooo T>T
    Like I said lets just hope its not every episode.

What I'm intrigued is Axew not being in the poster or any Isshu pokemon from Satoshi for that matter but Axew not being in Iris hairs intrigues me, I'm not putting much faith into it but I really hope it evolves.

Yay:

Jessie:
    - Swoobat: I hope it evolves, no real reason not to.
    - Frillish: Did not expect it..
    James:
    - Yamask: I'm betting he stays in this form.
    - Amoongus: People sure assumed this one right.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    It migth go.

Krokodile vs Liepard: Krokoodile
    Recalled
    Palpitoad vs Zebstrika: Palpitoad or draw
    Sawk vs Krokoodile: Sawk
    Sawk vs Leavanny: Leavanny

With Swarm happening I really hope Leavanny Xscissor koed Sawk.

OMG COLRESS ANDD GHETSIS NOW I'M EXCITED(not with N), **** YEAH , Pansage riding on Charizard :P.

NO AXEW??????? and Iris holding a pokeball(y I knwo the others two are also) please be Fraxure please be Fraxure!

Maybe N will be a good guy and travel with them, to figth Ghetsis.
    Eitherway, Krookodile vs. Liepard are completely unconfirmed yet. They basically kept the only matchup left a surprise, which is uncommon with the first matchups! :P

And no Axew... Please, make the Scrafty/Fraxure thing happen writers!!!

As for Ash meeting N, I think they're still in the stadiums, because that part of the building behind Ash, looks like the bottom of the stands... But looked at from the bottom...

Quote Originally Posted by Sarefan View Post
    Blimey! That poster is epic! Guess N has Reshiram at his disposal, so Zekrom (if he appears) might be commanded by Ash then?
    Lets hope so!

Quote Originally Posted by KibaLG8 View Post
    Looks like Genesect is their target....
    I honestly don't think that it's their only target, with the sheer amount of Kyurem merchandise, with which Charizard came along as well.. I honestly think they're going after both.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    Omg, omg, omg, omg, omg. Charizard!!!!!!! So I'm gonna go ahead and assume Ash is going to sumon Zekrom.
    This was shown in the preview as well.. At least Zekrom and Ash interacting.. Or perhaps that was just a flashback to BW1..

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Hmm.. What's in the mysterious rainbow floating box?
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post

Now we need someone to translate the trailer .
    If I''m not mistaken, it goes like this:

Narrator: 2013 new pokemon chapter/ season/ arc
    N: Are you listening to the voice of your friends? I'm N (can't hear the rest well, but I think N is simply saying nice to meet you).
    Narrator: Satoshi and N ( can't hear the rest, but it is something about both trainers' hearts) and something about the gate of truth opening.
    N: the whole world is going to ....! Reshiram!!!!
    Narrator: PKMN BWS2EN starting 2013

Hope this helps

-Kurumayu-tachi " we can't wait to become sweeping samurai Hahakomories

Minna no pokemon getto da ze~

OMG! team rocket being goofy!! i was right!! i was RIGHT!!

I predicted this before everyone

Maybe they weren't in that balloon anymore? Escaped with jetpacks or something again...
    I mean, they can be goofy BUT NOT IN EVERY EP, that's just too tiring.

Quote Originally Posted by HoennDreamer View Post

Pretty sure it's likely that someone else did, but we don't know.

Anyway, I hope this isn't forever.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

hope they just goofy but still smart

People, wait up.. If we look at the facts here, then yes, it may look like they're going to be goofy again.. But honestly think that they're confronting Ash just after he met up with N. Look at Ash's face when confronted by Team Rocket, and then look at the background. It's similar to where he met with N. I think N might just be blasting them off with a passion.

Anyway.. This thread will soon explode out of order...
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

I really am not sure how they're going to work cramming alll these bad guys in here. This could end badly.

Finally,something worth watching!

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    People, wait up.. If we look at the facts here, then yes, it may look like they're going to be goofy again.. But honestly think that they're confronting Ash just after he met up with N. Look at Ash's face when confronted by Team Rocket, and then look at the background. It's similar to where he met with N. I think N might just be blasting them off with a passion.

Anyway.. This thread will soon explode out of order...
    The serious team rocket failed, it's obvious they would return to there goofyness

I predicted this back in episode 26, when team rocket returned to there white uniform, i said this is the first step back to the old team rocket

Turnsout.. i was right.

Quote Originally Posted by Manna View Post
    I really am not sure how they're going to work cramming alll these bad guys in here. This could end badly.
    Hum they have an entire arc to space that, we had TR, Seger, Sakaki(secretary and the other guy) and grunts in the first arc.

So Ghetsis, Colress, TP grunts possible the Shadow Triad is not to much imo.

The serious team rocket failed, it's obvious they would return to there goofyness

I predicted this back in episode 26, when team rocket returned to there white uniform, i said this is the first step back to the old team rocket

Turnsout.. i was right.
    How does that make any sense? you said they would become that at the time not now.

So I was rigth back in Johto when I said Cyndaquill would evolve and then it evolved in Sinnoh? YES CALLED IT!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    WindBlast from bulbagarden translate a bit of it.
    That was me I posted it here as well, it is in the previous page

Wonder what they mean by the gate of truth?

-Kurumayu-tachi " we can't wait to become sweeping samurai Hahakomories

Minna no pokemon getto da ze~

Quote Originally Posted by k6666 View Post
    hope they just goofy but still smart
    I agree, a balance. They were too serious, and at times boring to me in the early parts of BW.

Pokemon X Friend Code: 5258-0130-4229 / Electric: Dedenne, Pikachu, Zebstrika

This is just my opinion, if you don't support the main character of the show, why bother watching.

So it seems like we're not getting the good plot, we're getting the backup plot. It just feels like too little too late, with massive character overhype. Has ANY other character ever had their voice actor advertised on the show? I know there was some weirdery with some idol singers at one point but that was movies.

Idk, this just seems like it's terribly uninteresting, even with Team Rocket coming back. Seems so...pandering.
    The world's greatest collector as drawn by Yoru Ryu
    Fancy Jirarudan too? Then you'll enjoy my fic Obsession! (updated June 29th, 2014)
    Or better yet, join my LJ comm Ware Wa Collector!
    Check out some of my other fics!
    Answering Machine (strong XY spoilers--winner of Most Heartbreaking Scene 2013!)

Turnsout.. i was right.
    Them going back to their white uniform was the start? How is that the first step? I'd say at least their first onscreen mission stuff up, the subway episodes, would be the start.

If so, then you're not exactly right.

Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Manna View Post
    Nope, it will be sinnoh all over again

Team galactic will be team plasma
    Colress will be hunter j
    Team Rocket will try and foil everyone's plans but as usual, they will fail
    And N will be inbetween.

Wait a minute, if Genesect is going to be used in the TV anime series, it probably means that it most likely either won't have a role in the 16th movie or else its role would be small.

I came up with this assumption based on how Meloetta was handled. I mean, because of its appearance in the anime, it didn't get any role in the 15th movie and only got an special to its name.

Well the only way i could be wrong is if Genesect doesn't have much role in the TV series or else the Episode N series is actually going to be directly related to the 16th movie.

Anything important here, translators?

http://news.ameba.jp/20121206-505/?u...medium=twitter

Quote Originally Posted by WingBlast View Post
    That was me I posted it here as well, it is in the previous page

Wonder what they mean by the gate of truth?
    Okay, didn't see it. Too much traffic here.

Anyway, Bluesun translate the rest.

Pokemon 2013: New developments!
    I heard this guy's voice. I am N. I'm glad I could meet you.
    Satoshi and N. When their hearts overlap, the Door of Truths will be opened!
    Do you intend to burn the whole world!? Reshiram!
    Episode N! In January 2013, broadcast---

Hmm.. apparently Colress does something that turns Pikachu and Axew against their trainers.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackjack Gabbiani View Post
    So it seems like we're not getting the good plot, we're getting the backup plot. It just feels like too little too late, with massive character overhype. Has ANY other character ever had their voice actor advertised on the show? I know there was some weirdery with some idol singers at one point but that was movies.

Idk, this just seems like it's terribly uninteresting, even with Team Rocket coming back. Seems so...pandering.
    Well the arc is titled after N...I'd be suprised if they didn't fork over a VA name pronto.

You're right about the hyping though. This all looks too crammed in to work well to me right now...

Turnsout.. i was right.
    what do you mean serious TR failed?? It's not like the goofy-TR ever accomplished anything either.... and until I see the ep, I don't believe they are back with 100% goofiness and chasing Pikachu.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackjack Gabbiani View Post

No ones forcing you to watch it. And how is it a back up plot or little to late? If people really thought TP would be running around all Best Wishes, they are expecting way too much.

Anything new here as well?

http://dogatch.jp/news/tx/12636

Charizard is confirmed, like I PREDICTED... And to your information, it's going to be Ash's Charizard, not anyone Charizard. (Unconfirmed but extremely likely; because other Charizard isn't going to get the merch that Ash's Charizard is geting).

The Team Plasma that appears is the B2W2 version of it. With Ghetsis in his B2W2 outfit, Colress, Black Team Plasma (white Team Plasma will appear ut not with the main villain)

We have a relation with Zekrom/Resiram: Ash is related to Zekrom and N is related to Reshiram.

Colress appears with a prototype of Genesect: Although I'd think that was the last thing to reveal.

Apparently all of icons that last summer promoted Season 2: Dawn/Cynthia/Meloetta are gone: And I see that Piplup merchandise is rare starting from January (exist one set with it but that has Dewott and in the announced set of March he doesn't get appeareances).It's appearing now because they're promoting the movie DVD releases.

I'm interested in the other character of the N's arc. Particularly rivals, Professor, etc.

And talking about Team Rocket. Oh..., apparently something strange is happening to them.
    I think that Pokemon is beautiful and has its charm

Serebii, Bulbagarden

Note: I decided to not post post that had cause hate to me anymore. If you see one, please PM me and I will delete the moment I'm aware and I'm online.

I need to take a break in the anime forum because these forum bored me.

Page 51 of 174 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast