Page 52 of 174 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 4336

Thread: Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Episode N [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by HoennDreamer View Post
    The serious team rocket failed, it's obvious they would return to there goofyness

I predicted this back in episode 26, when team rocket returned to there white uniform, i said this is the first step back to the old team rocket

Turnsout.. i was right.
    Turns out you're making assumptions.. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Blackjack Gabbiani View Post
    So it seems like we're not getting the good plot, we're getting the backup plot. It just feels like too little too late, with massive character overhype. Has ANY other character ever had their voice actor advertised on the show? I know there was some weirdery with some idol singers at one point but that was movies.

Idk, this just seems like it's terribly uninteresting, even with Team Rocket coming back. Seems so...pandering.
    We don't know anything of the plot, aside from being B2W2 related. How is that the backup plot? Heck, they can even say that it's two years after their original attempt, because it would almost be correct...

It might be a little too late, but you don't know anything yet about the plot, so stop pretending that you do...

Some of the gymleader voice actors have been advertized, such as Burgh's if I'm not mistaken..

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    Wait a minute, if Genesect is going to be used in the TV anime series, it probably means that it most likely either won't have a role in the 16th movie or else its role would be small.

I came up with this assumption based on how Meloetta was handled. I mean, because of its appearance in the anime, it didn't get any role in the 15th movie and only got an special to its name.

Well the only way i could be wrong is if Genesect doesn't have much role in the TV series or else the Episode N series is actually going to be directly related to the 16th movie.
    Uhm... That's just an assumption..

Meloetta was handled fine.. Her special, was almost as long as the featured movie anyway.. And she has more episodes to her name then any other legendary as well..

If it's tied to the movie, then that would be even better!
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Here's a better quality version of the trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZdpDG4w-j0

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    No ones forcing you to watch it. And how is it a back up plot or little to late? If people really thought TP would be running around all Best Wishes, they are expecting way too much.
    I actually kind of prefer it this way. It's different to have Ash and co. go on a quest, which is what I think will end up happening, specifically to stop the evil organization of the generation. This will allow more time for the writers to give focus to that story, then the sporadic 5-6 episode appearances and then the two part rushed final confrontation.

Pokemon X Friend Code: 5258-0130-4229 / Electric: Dedenne, Pikachu, Zebstrika

This is just my opinion, if you don't support the main character of the show, why bother watching.

Oh hai thar Charizard, I guess that's why he seemed to be the focus when they showed all of Ash's Pokemon.

Charizaaaaaard! Oh my god I jumped off my chair =D

Quote Originally Posted by SuperN View Post
    Here's a better quality version of the trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZdpDG4w-j0
    Thanks so much!

Where is the TR trailer??

Sunnyshore translate.

Ash and co head out looking for the "White Ruins" when they meet N.

...bunch of stuff we know.... and then

"Ash and co. head off to the White Ruins, where Reshiram is said to be, which Prof. Araragi's father has seen. Then they meet a strange boy who can hear the voices of Pokemon, N. Ash becomes involved in a suspicious expieriment Plasma-dan is doing using Pokemon. By the hand of the mysterious reseacher Achroma, Kibago and Pikachu become vicious even towards Ash and co.! Plasma-san says they are searching for N, but what is the ambition of their leader, Ghetis? And! The Team Rocket trio lands back in Unova and opposes against Team Plasma! What will the outcome of THAT be?"

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

I think that the two texts are almost identical (if not identical), I'll ńpost one of them.

現在、テレビ東京系で毎週木曜19時から放送中のアニメ『ポケットモンスター ベストウイッシュ シーズン2』。この度、1月17日(木)から、待望の新章『ポケットモンスター ベストウイッシュ シーズン2 エピソードN』がスタートすることが決定!

新シリーズでサトシとピカチュウたちは、「白の遺跡」を目指し、新たな旅を始める。そこで、ポケモンの心 の声が聞こえる青年“N(エヌ)”と出会うが……。ポケモンと人との理想郷、その先にある真実の扉が今開か れる!これまでにない圧倒的なスケールのバトルと、スピード感あふれるストーリーでますます見逃せない『ポ ケットモンスター ベストウイッシュ シーズン2 エピソードN』。そして何よりも、謎の青年Nの正体は?ほか、ゲーチス、アクロマといった新キャラクターに も大注目だ!詳しくは番組ホームページへGO!

新章のストーリーは…イッシュリーグ・ヒガキ大会を終えたサトシたちは、アララギ博士の父が発見した伝説 と呼ばれしポケモン、レシラムにまつわる場所「白の遺跡」を目指し、新たな旅を始める。そこでポケモンの声 が聞こえるという不思議な青年N(エヌ)と出会う。さらにサトシたちは、ポケモンを使った怪しい実験をして いるプラズマ団の実験に巻き込まれてしまう。謎の科学者アクロマの手によって、ピカチュウ、キバゴまでもが サトシたちに牙を剥く!?プラズマ団はN(エヌ)を探しているというが、プラズマ団の総帥・ゲーチスの野望 とは一体なんなのか!?さらに、あのロケット団3人組がイッシュ地方再上陸!!プラズマ団と対立し作戦を遂 行するロケット団…そのバトルの行方は!?

Translate

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Anything important here, translators?

http://news.ameba.jp/20121206-505/?u...medium=twitter

Okay, didn't see it. Too much traffic here.
    That's ok

From the links you posted, it seems liek this arc will be fast paced.
    Apparently, The gate of truth is a gate that leads to Utopia.
    Satoshi will be caught up in an experiment lead by TP and Pika and kibago will turn against their trainers (?).
    I can't make out something important relating to the league itself! But, if i'm not mistaken Satoshi will finish it? (?) and there is also some ruins (?) that will be discovered by Aragi hakase's father.
    The rest mentions Team Rocket's return and (?) how they will tie to the plot of team plasma.

Hope this helps

-Kurumayu-tachi " we can't wait to become sweeping samurai Hahakomories

Minna no pokemon getto da ze~

Well then nevermind Axew not being in the poster

Sunnyshore translate.
    Wait TR opposes Team Plasma...interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by WingBlast View Post
    That's ok

From the links you posted, it seems liek this arc will be fast paced.
    Apparently, The gate of truth is a gate that leads to Utopia.
    Satoshi will be caught up in an experiment lead by TP and Pika and kibago will turn against their trainers (?).
    I can't make out something important relating to the league itself! But, if i'm not mistaken Satoshi will finish it? (?) and there is also some ruins (?) that will be discovered by Aragi hakase's father.
    The rest mentions Team Rocket's return and (?) how they will tie to the plot of team plasma.

Hope this helps
    Thanks for that.

From bluesun.

In this new Series, Satoshi, Pikachu and friends begin a New Adventure seeking the "White Ruins". There, they meet a boy who can hear the voices of Pokemon hearts, "N"... The Ideal Land for humans and Pokemon, and the Door of Truths beyond it will now be opened! Battles of overwhelming scale never seen before, and an extremely high-speed story mean there's no way you can miss "Pocket Monsters: Best Wishes: Season 2: Episode N". And more than anything, what is the true identity of the mysterious youth, N? Also, pay attention to the other new characters named G.Cis and Achroma! For details, go to the programme homepage!

The story of the new chapter: Having completed the Isshu League Higaki Tournament, Satoshi and friends begin a New Adventure heading for the "White Ruins", a place related to the legendary Pokemon, Reshiram that was discovered by Professor Araragi's Father. There, they meet an odd youth, N, who can hear the voices of Pokemon. Also, Satoshi and friends end up involved in a suspicious experiment conducted by Team Plasma that involves Pokemon. Thanks to the mystery researcher Achroma, even Pikachu and Kibago will bare their fangs at Satoshi and friends!? Team Plasma say they are searching for N, but what are the ambitions of the Team Plasma Commander, G.Cis!? Also, That 3-man Team Rocket team return to the Isshu Region!! Executing a plan in opposition to Team Plasma... where will their Battle lead!?

Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

So the writers caved in on the fans wanting Charizard back? *sigh*
    I hope it's not used so often...I'd personally like to see more Pokemon like Buizel, Gible, Bayleef, Swellow, Noctowl and so on. And more Corphish!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragalge View Post
    We'll get Mega Flygon/Milotic when Roy gets his job back in SSB.
    Quote Originally Posted by Disaster_Lord View Post
    Welcome to the Internet, enjoy your Ridley on smash claims, now with fairy type add on for 20% extra coolness factor.

I kind of love how everything in the poster looks so off model, especially when compared to Season 2 poster.

I also love how Axew is nowhere to be seen.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Maybe Axew evolves and it goes into a PokeBall? I dunno.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragalge View Post
    We'll get Mega Flygon/Milotic when Roy gets his job back in SSB.
    Quote Originally Posted by Disaster_Lord View Post
    Welcome to the Internet, enjoy your Ridley on smash claims, now with fairy type add on for 20% extra coolness factor.

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Flare Riolu View Post
    I hope it's not used so often...I'd personally like to see more Pokemon like Buizel, Gible, Bayleef, Swellow, Noctowl and so on. And more Corphish!
    Don't forget Totodile and Kingler
    btw, love your signature x) Yu-Gi-Oh! TAS ftw

Banner made by me.(With my epic paint skills)
    Current Status Sarefan:

• Badges: 8
    • Exploring Kalos, catching more pokémon.
    • Training with Kyael
    "A Pokémon is just as strong as his trainer" -- Sarefan

The writers brought it back because it's marketable, they don't give a **** about Internet nerds on a Pokemon forum. They write this for kids, the true target audience of the show.

Maybe iris releases axew, you do know a release has happened in every saga, it's bound to happen soon.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

I doubt the fans in JAPAN have anything to do with it.

They alwayus bring back old pokemon in filler arcs, Charizard hasn't been brough back since BF so its ok.

@Playerking:
    You are welcome

Oh it seems I was close enough

-Kurumayu-tachi " we can't wait to become sweeping samurai Hahakomories

Minna no pokemon getto da ze~

Maybe iris releases axew, you do know a release has happened in every saga, it's bound to happen soon.
    No, just no. She was given that Axew for het training to become a Dragon Master, and they have a very close bond too. And tbh, I don't want any release of one of the main gang's pokémon.

Banner made by me.(With my epic paint skills)
    Current Status Sarefan:

• Badges: 8
    • Exploring Kalos, catching more pokémon.
    • Training with Kyael
    "A Pokémon is just as strong as his trainer" -- Sarefan

He's right.

Ash doesn't battle his main rival in the preliminaries of the Pokemon league, so it shouldn't happen in Uno...wait a second.

Yeah, sorry, that doesn't hold any water.

Axew could be in Iris' hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarefan View Post
    No, just no. She was given that Axew for het training to become a Dragon Master. And tbh, I don't want any release of one of the main gang's pokémon.
    Doesn't mean anything, she could still release him.

He's right.

Ash doesn't battle his main rival in the preliminaries of the Pokemon league, so it shouldn't happen in Uno...wait a second.

Yeah, sorry, that doesn't hold any water.

Axew could be in Iris' hair.
    Say what you want, but atleast 1 pokemon will be released before the filler arc ends, and it's looking like to be axew.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Page 52 of 174 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast