Page 61 of 174 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111161 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 4336

Thread: Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Episode N [FIRST POST]

First of, I was very surprised that N will actually appear in the BW series and to me this makes up for the series it lacked so far. Remember, we didn't get the whole Team Plasma arc when the earthquake happened a year ago and now we finally see Plasma at its best villainy. Colress and Ghetsis to me also makes up for it, my guess is that Colress and possibly N will battle Ash many times to see where his true strengths lay out of all the years we've all seen him as a whole character. As for the Charizard thing, I have a feeling that it IS his Charizard because of the promotions it kept showing for the past few months and it will probably have a strong rivalry with Iris' Dragonite. I think for once the writers might not troll us that there's a good chance that Ash will obtain a legendary (Zekrom) while he either battles N's Reshiram OR he could battle Ghetsis' Kyurem and does the whole absofusion thing with either his Zekrom or N's Reshiram, IMO resulting in Ash will fulfill the role of the Hero of Ideals.

Either way, it's gonna be fun to watch for sure and Team Rocket returning? Oh god, I hope they don't go back to their silly ways. Since there was a showing of Genesect, I have a feeling either Ghetsis will use it or Colress will.
    Last edited by thatpokeguyphil; 6th December 2012 at 5:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bryanjuan View Post
    movest the charizard
    flamethower,
    inferno
    outrage
    sky drop

this confirmed a new opening??
    Most likely, don't you think so?

N and TP need to be featured in an OP after all.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

So it may or may not be Ash Charizard... oh well *shrug*
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

I think so, hopefully the Oshawott and scraggy evolve

im actually excited about this new arc looks epic

I want to see Charizard again. ;_;

I wonder if N will reveal his ridicolously long yet awesome name to Ash.

Also in the games, N speaks really fast....faster than your Max text speed. I wonder if N's voice actor will speak that fast.....

Will Epiczard return with an Flying move or upgrade Dragonbreath to Dragon Rush/Pulse?

I hope Epiczard can show off SOLAR POWER if he has it. A dream world ability has not been revealed yet in the anime....
    Yeah..... I changed my signature....

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    I think it'd make more sense for it to be Ash's though, its getting so much attention.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Its Dent Charizard thats why its carrying Pansage, Oh but Pansage has been carried by other pokemon so I migth be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by bryanjuan View Post
    I think so, hopefully the Oshawott and scraggy evolve
    Maybe when they come back from being oaked.

That better be Ash's Charizard. He even gave us the thumbs up in the opening.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    N looks pretty cool though yah, wonder what kind of a relationship he and Ash will have?
    ChosenHeroShipping! I don't think they'll have a real relationship though. I can see them coming to an understanding at one point, but imo Ash doesn't deserve to have N's friendship. N should just use Ash to test whether or not humans can really be friends with Pokemon and leave it at that. No need to shove them together and make them BFFs. :x

im curious what the actual plot will be like; in the game you have to collect all the badges to battle N at the elite 4....i wonder if this will be similar? maybe ash has to battle all the elite 4 members before taking on N? or something like that...ash bringing back some of his older pokemon and then a final epic battle with N with ash using his strongest pokemon
    Charzard
    Krookodile
    Sceptile
    Pickahu
    Starapter
    Samurott?

that would be pretty eppic

Has anyone noticed the song that was playing in the preview of the N arc?! It is sung by team Rocket. Hopefully, it is the new ending XD

-Kurumayu-tachi " we can't wait to become sweeping samurai Hahakomories

Minna no pokemon getto da ze~

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Its Dent Charizard thats why its carrying Pansage, Oh but Pansage has been carried by other pokemon so I migth be wrong.
    I know your joking... but I honestly had that thought when I first saw Pansage on top of Charizard
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    ChosenHeroShipping! I don't think they'll have a real relationship though. I can see them coming to an understanding at one point, but Ash doesn't deserve to have N's friendship. N should just use Ash to test whether or not humans can really be friends with Pokemon and leave it at that. No need to shove them together and make them BFFs. :x
    What the heck is ChosenHarshippingXD No way! N doesn't deserve to have friendship with Ash so there HA. I'm not saying they'll be BFFs, once Ash sees whats really on N's mind they'll be thinking each other as the an enemy, however I could also see Ash trying to help change N's views.
    Last edited by BlueDragonfangirl; 6th December 2012 at 6:12 PM.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

ll have the episode in which the frigate tp opeludi flies opeludi city?

Quote Originally Posted by Groundedshock View Post
    I wonder if N will reveal his ridicolously long yet awesome name to Ash.

Also in the games, N speaks really fast....faster than your Max text speed. I wonder if N's voice actor will speak that fast.....

Will Epiczard return with an Flying move or upgrade Dragonbreath to Dragon Rush/Pulse?

I hope Epiczard can show off SOLAR POWER if he has it. A dream world ability has not been revealed yet in the anime....
    I'm pretty sure his ability is blaze.

Didn't it activate in it's epic battle vs Articuno?

Quote Originally Posted by Groundedshock View Post
    Two Darmanitan had featured Zen Mode in the anime. That's a dream ability.

And in TR "finale" Pikachu's electroball got stronger after taking Therian Thundurus' Thunder, this looked similar to Lightninrod but we all know his ability is Static xD
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    I'm pretty sure his ability is blaze.

Didn't it activate in it's epic battle vs Articuno?
    His ability is unconfirmed at the moment. But why do I get the feeling that he'll activate it for the first time in this arc to win against Reshiram?

I don't know what to think about this "filler" seasons- "arc"!
    will it be like the first part of season 2 - 10 eps and than forget about N and TP! or will it be a long term think!
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

If Lizardon is returning can we finally assume that Blast Burn will debut in the anime?

-Kurumayu-tachi " we can't wait to become sweeping samurai Hahakomories

Minna no pokemon getto da ze~

His ability is unconfirmed at the moment. But why do I get the feeling that he'll activate it for the first time in this arc to win against Reshiram?
    I would be pressed if Dent Charizard beat Reshiram.

Quote Originally Posted by WingBlast View Post
    If Lizardon is returning can we finally assume that Blast Burn will debut in the anime?
    Given how the writers operate, probably, but doesn't Charizard already have like a hundred different moves in his arsenal? I think Blast Burn would be redundant.

all hope i had is lost if team rocket are team stupid again i died a little when i saw that ballon. Also how will team rocket be able to compete with TP if their like this again

Given how the writers operate, probably, but doesn't Charizard already have like a hundred different moves in his arsenal? I think Blast Burn would be redundant.

A hundred, really? He's used at least 8-10 or so moves, even as a Charmander.

Page 61 of 174 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111161 ... LastLast