Page 78 of 174 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288128 ... LastLast
Results 1,926 to 1,950 of 4336

Thread: Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Episode N [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I'm actually bored of these screen-shots showing other characters who probably won't even have important roles. I just want N, 24/7. The whole saga is named after him so the anime site better update with an entire page devoted to N soon; I don't care for the images of the reductive "Pikachu turns evil" plot device that was done at least once before.
    Let's see
    1. Pikachu Revolts
    2. Let's Get the Show on the Road
    3. I forget the name of the episode when Pikachu got amnesia, I know it was in Hoenn
    4. The Team Aqua/Magma conclusion
    Wow...that's alot more than I thought

Platinum FC: 2924 5508 7388

HeartGold FC: 5372 2982 5997

White 1 FC: 3396 3135 0386

Quote Originally Posted by Manna View Post
    I could tell you why he's with them in one sentence. It's not complicated at all, sadly.
    FOR SCIENCE. >.../killed xD
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Let's see
    1. Pikachu Revolts
    2. Let's Get the Show on the Road
    3. I forget the name of the episode when Pikachu got amnesia, I know it was in Hoenn
    4. The Team Aqua/Magma conclusion
    Wow...that's alot more than I thought
    Lets see.

1. Yeah, same sort of thing.
    2. He was just angry because of all the electricity that was stored up in his body, which is understandable.
    3. That's nothing like this, he forgot his memory, he wasn't turned evi.
    4. Yeah, possessed.

So it at least, only happened twice before and I don't mind it happening to him again.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Lets see.

2. He was just angry because of all the electricity that was stored up in his body, which is understandable.
    4. Yeah, possessed.

So it at least, only happened twice before and I don't mind it happening to him again.
    2. He still got all red eyed and attacked Ash. He was out of control
    3. Again, he still turned against Ash. It's not on the dot exact but it's similar enough

Cannot believe you guys, it's obviously ash's charizard!
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Seems like Colress is more evil than he was in the games. Let's hope they don't screw his character up

Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu View Post
    FOR SCIENCE. >.../killed xD
    Sssh you! Spoilers! XD

Lets see.

4. Yeah, possessed.

Yah, poor Pikachu keeps getting turned evil some how. Think they'll have Meowth of Team Rocket turn against Jessie and James? Lets do an Orange Islands here why not?
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

2. He still got all red eyed and attacked Ash. He was out of control
    3. Again, he still turned against Ash. It's not on the dot exact but it's similar enough
    2. Because he was sick and angry, no one turned him evil, well at least not on purpose.
    3. Only because Team Rocket convinced Pikachu that he was evil, when he lost his memory, he didn't go evil, he was just neutral.

They're sort of semi-similar, but they don't evolve an evil organization turning Pokemon against their trainers.

And I agree with those who think it's nice to see Golbat with one of the evil grunts and I'm kind of happy to see a Magnemite with another one as well.

I wonder what the middle one will have, if she does have one. Maybe a Mightyenna(or however it's spelled).

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Yah, poor Pikachu keeps getting turned evil some how. Think they'll have Meowth of Team Rocket turn against Jessie and James? Lets do an Orange Islands here why not?
    Yeah, I wouldn't mind that as well.

Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Pierce571 View Post
    Seems like Colress is more evil than he was in the games. Let's hope they don't screw his character up
    You might want to lower expectations on that.

And on the Pikachu evil 'plot device', only twice, two others when he wasn't in the right mind.

And does anyone really want to hear someone fangasm over Natural? I don't.

Yeah, I wouldn't mind that as well.
    Think they'd do an entire arc of Team Rocket's Jessie/James working together with Ash over this? Even if they are apart at times? Wonder how long this will last?
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Quote Originally Posted by HoennDreamer View Post
    Cannot believe you guys, it's obviously ash's charizard!
    I know right? To me its clear that its Ash's. Why put it in a poster with Ash and Team Plasma only? Neither Iris or Dento were in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    You might want to lower expectations on that.

And on the Pikachu evil 'plot device', only twice, two others when he wasn't in the right mind.

And does anyone really want to hear someone fangasm over Natural? I don't.
    So the other two times Pikachu was in his right mind when he went evil? I'm just saying that those other two times are pretty similar and that it's all Pikachu going against Ash. I don't have a problem with it, I think it's funny

I know right? To me its clear that its Ash's. Why put it in a poster with Ash and Team Plasma only? Neither Iris or Dento were in it.
    Why would they put a random charizard on the poster? everything on that poster has something to do with best wishes 2.. lol it's obviously ash's charizard, plus charizards don't roam in unova.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

So the other two times Pikachu was in his right mind when he went evil? I'm just saying that those other two times are pretty similar and that it's all Pikachu going against Ash. I don't have a problem with it, I think it's funny
    What I meant was the two in Hoenn Pikachu was either overcharged or no memory. Kira needs to do more homework, less Natural loving.

Why would they put a random charizard on the poster? everything on that poster has something to do with best wishes 2.. lol it's obviously ash's charizard, plus charizards don't roam in unova.
    Yah, putting a random Charizard in a poster with Ash would well. The only way I could see it being here is if Charizard is being caught by Ash which LOL Would be weirdXD

Yah, putting a random Charizard in a poster with Ash would well. The only way I could see it being here is if Charizard is being caught by Ash which LOL Would be weirdXD
    AAhahaha, ash capturing another charizard would enrage the fanbase so much XD
    Latest AmourShipping AMV

AAhahaha, ash capturing another charizard would enrage the fanbase so much XD
    Maybe Ash wants A Charizard Army to match his army of Tauros XD

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    It's okay Joltik, I respect your opinion.

Sppf just likes to bash any opinion or theory that's not the popular one. :/
    Well thank you

Trust me, I've learned that already.

Again guys, I don't care if it really is Ash's Charizard, I just don't know why we're already claiming it is. Two poster, one with the group, one with just Ash and TP... well of coarse Ash will be on both posters. And I don't know, maybe they're showing Charizard because of it's popularity *shrug*
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon00151 View Post
    Maybe Ash wants A Charizard Army to match his army of Tauros XD
    Dang, Ash would become one of the most powerful Pokemon MastersXD

No way Joltik Kid in my opinion, if it was just for it being popular they would have just been on one poster with every one else on it like what they did for Best Wishes 2.

Official twitter account of Plasma. Adyniz posted it on Bulbagarden, I saw it before but I thought it wasn't important, but if he did, I guess it should be here if anyone cares.

https://twitter.com/Pokemon_cojp
    Last edited by playerking; 7th December 2012 at 8:26 AM.

Official twitter account of Plasma. Adyniz posted it on Bulbagarded, I saw it before but I thought it wasn't important, but if he did, I guess it should be here if anyone cares.

https://twitter.com/Pokemon_cojp
    That's not Team Plasma's Twitter. That's just the official Japanese Pokemon Twitter...that Team Plasma took over.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    That's not Team Plasma's Twitter. That's just the official Japanese Pokemon Twitter...that Team Plasma took over.
    I know, but for the time being, it's Plasma's twitter.

If it were Team Plasma's, it would've been in the twitter's name somewhere.

Also, BW2 Team Plasma is here, I don't know why there's another group of them as well(Haven't played Black 2 or White 2), but I hope the other Team Plasma grunts show up.
    Last edited by playerking; 7th December 2012 at 8:29 AM.

I know, but for the time being, it's Plasma's twitter.

If it were Team Plasma's, it would've been in the twitter's name somewhere.

Also, BW2 Team Plasma is here, I don't know why there's another group of them as well(Haven't played Black 2 or White 2), but I hope the other Team Plasma grunts show up.
    It seems that only Neo Plamsma is present in the anime, which makes sense since the writers didn't show old Plasma back then at the beginning of BW.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    It seems that only Neo Plamsma is present in the anime, which makes sense since the writers didn't show old Plasma back then at the beginning of BW.
    Yeah and I guess if they ever redo to the Team Plasma vs Team Rocket two parter, BW2 Team Plasma might take over.

Page 78 of 174 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288128 ... LastLast