Page 82 of 174 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,050 of 4336

Thread: Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Episode N [FIRST POST]

A nice plot twist for this saga could be if Pikachu and Axew evolved because of the Colress Machine!! xD

Infernape defeating a Legendary would be awesome especially if Blaze didn't activate

So Magnemite and Golbat. Funny two pokemon that are caught in the secondary areas of two cities where you encounter TP in the games. Virbank Complex and Castelia Sewers.

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by AhTreyYou View Post
    Infernape defeating a Legendary would be awesome especially if Blaze didn't activate
    Infernape got good treatment in the Sinnoh League, Torterra deserves a battle more against a Legend

Never fear, N is here!

Quote Originally Posted by N... View Post
    Infernape got good treatment in the Sinnoh League, Torterra deserves a battle more against a Legend
    Infernape was the star in Sinnoh though he should defeat a legendary just like Charizard Pikachu and Sceptile

Infernape's not that much of a powerhouse as Pika, Charizard, Snorlax, and Sceptile because he relies on blaze far too often.

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Infernape's not that much of a powerhouse as Pika, Charizard, Snorlax, and Sceptile because he relies on blaze far too often.
    It would be cool to see Sceptile use Overgrow

I really hope if its ash's charizard, that it learns blast burn and keeps seismic toss. I'm so excited for this, and they'd better not let me down!
    3DS FC: 5043 1366 9389

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
    You just lost the game.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    So Magnemite and Golbat. Funny two pokemon that are caught in the secondary areas of two cities where you encounter TP in the games. Virbank Complex and Castelia Sewers.
    I think we can also expect TP with Rattata/Raticate and Grimer/Muk then.

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    He still did beat 2 of Paul's Pokemon without Blaze I know they weren't great Pokemon well Aggron was but he was part of Paul's strategy

The chosen ones (for now)

Quote Originally Posted by FlyAsADunsparce View Post
    I think we can also expect TP with Rattata/Raticate and Grimer/Muk then.
    I think they might have Koffing's as well... Watch them have Patrat and Scraggy like in game (not saying Scraggy is bad, but Patrat would be like LOL)

The chosen ones (for now)

Quote Originally Posted by FlyAsADunsparce View Post
    probably posted already but good to see Team Plasma using Magnemite and Golbat, gives me hope for other non gen-5 pokemon.

Lol *facepalms* Ya that 's intimidating -_-. Somebody get Charizard in here lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!

Do we know if it's Ash's Charizard?

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    Do we know if it's Ash's Charizard?
    No, not yet.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

^^

>In a random forest and not in Plasma frigate.

We're starting with the wrong foot writers xD

Also Colress has that mad scientist face, completely different from his game character.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

Well .... this is ****ing amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Those two Pokemon have basic designs, which might explain why the writers chose to use them; they're pretty easy to draw. I guess they just wanted to give the animation department a break or something.

But I'm sobbing. The arc that seemed likely to redeem BW will probably end up flopping just as hard. I love N to death, but it breaks my heart knowing that he will be trolled by the writers at some point; just watch the writers turn him into some kind of comedic relief clown and ruin the entire point of his character. There's obviously no justice in this world, so my hopes for this saga being better than any saga before it have dropped. Just let me see N in action for a few episodes before I take my leave. That's all I ask.

Is it me, or is the anime having a really long summer? Those green Deerling surely should've disappeared by now shouldn't they?

The most intense looking Pokemon in that picture is Maractus.. I sure hope there's some better looking 'red eyed beasts' than that..

Kingler, my friend. No matter what, you will always remain my favourite Water type. You shouldn't have missed out on the Sinnoh League and I look forward to seeing you again, hopefully in the near future.

There you are, I see you in the back there!

Hopefully this has as much emotion as "Pikachu Re-Volts" which I still consider one of the best Pokemon episodes ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    Those two Pokemon have basic designs, which might explain why the writers chose to use them; they're pretty easy to draw. I guess they just wanted to give the animation department a break or something.

But I'm sobbing. The arc that seemed likely to redeem BW will probably end up flopping just as hard. I love N to death, but it breaks my heart knowing that he will be trolled by the writers at some point; just watch the writers turn him into some kind of comedic relief clown and ruin the entire point of his character. There's obviously no justice in this world, so my hopes for this saga being better than any saga before it have dropped. Just let me see N in action for a few episodes before I take my leave. That's all I ask.
    What I could instead is Team Rocket overshadowing them instead in trying to steal Pikachu every episode ignoring N dispite how popular he isXD
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    What I could instead is Team Rocket overshadowing them instead in trying to steal Pikachu every episode ignoring N dispite how popular he isXD
    That probably won't happen. I doubt TRio is even back to capture Pikachu and since they are still working for Zager, I doubt Zager would waste his time trying to capture Pikachu.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    That probably won't happen. I doubt TRio is even back to capture Pikachu and since they are still working for Zager, I doubt Zager would waste his time trying to capture Pikachu.
    I thought Zager wasn't involved in the plot??? Maybe I missed some thing. I'm not getting my hopes up to high, it dropped after finding how the league ends. I just know the writers will do some thing this arc to screw it up some how.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    I thought Zager wasn't involved in the plot??? Maybe I missed some thing. I'm not getting my hopes up to high, it dropped after finding how the league ends. I just know the writers will do some thing this arc to screw it up some how.
    One of the screen shots shows Meowth, Jessie and James talking to a purple computer which is obviously a Zager computer. I don't if he'll show up in person but TRio are on a mission for him.

Well I still hope Dr. Zager and Giovonni would return to Kanto as well, if they want to confront Team Plasma, maybe withdraw because they feel weak right now and don't know what else but find Team Plasma, they might of lied that they are coming back because they wanted to bait out Team Plasma and now Team Plasma came out of the shadows, the ultimate battle between two evil teams will now begin. I bet Giovonni would want Pikachu so he could use Pikachu as his slave to beat Ghestis. But N saves Pikachu and Ghestis kills Giovonni. And I bet Dr. Zager may have some connection with Team Plasma, I bet Colress was searching for Zager because he was once part of Team Plasma. It'll be cool for a Colress VS Dr. Zager, and I'm rooting with the one with the most epic battle music on the DS. Something Bad has to happen to Zager, he can't just disappear without getting arrested or killed like Charon from Team Galactic (Unless the writers are saving Charon for another Gen)
    Last edited by Arceusgamer14; 7th December 2012 at 9:04 PM. Reason: My mistake it was Charon not chrono

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

Cool, we got pictures. Since these are Grunts, Golbat and Magnemite are kind of common. I guess when it progresses on, the Grunts will have more Pokemon.

Page 82 of 174 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132 ... LastLast