Page 9 of 174 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Episode N [FIRST POST]

This is not Pokemon Best Wishes Series 3, not true?

Awesome! I hope something exciting happens like Reshiram makes a proper appearance alongside Zekrom and maybe Kyurem

N!!! Looks like Team Plasma has finally entered the fray! So much for the people kept saying "Team Plasma will most definitely not be in the anime anymore it waaay to late" -____- But they have triumphed! And is this the first time something has been called "episode" of something because if that is then there could be a whole arc with non-stop Team Plasma focus! So excited!

@Locomorus- Why arent you excited for Team Plasma when thats one of the main things people have been bellyaching about BW? Now they cant use that as an excuse to bash BW! And with a whole filler saga that could be dedicated to them So much for Team Galatic being the anime's best team! Team Plasma! Go!
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

So how many Pokemons are there?

Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

So how will this work? We know that Best Wishes is divided into 2 seasons in Japan (BW and BW2) and 2 in the U.S. so far (Black and White and Rival Destinies). Once the League is over, will there be a new opening replacing Be An Arrow?

I saw this before school and didn't have time to post, so... Here goes.

I am so excited for this! N and Team Plasma will be epic for sure. I don't want to start any kind of discussion, but I definitely think that the TR VS TP episodes might be aired after BW is over as specials or something since TP and N are coming into the anime now. I'm learning that anything is possible in this anime.

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 10
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

I'd make a list of the Unova character that has yet to appear in the anime until now based in all of the character in the games*:

Apeared in the anime: Prof. Juniper, Bianca, Bianca's Dad, Cedric Juniper, Fennel, Cilan (MC), Chili, Cress, Lenora, Burgh, Roxie, Elsa, Clay, Skyla, Brycen, Marlon, Drayden, Iris (MC), Alder, Charles, Caitlin**, Ingo, Emmet, Cynthia.

Non-appeared in the anime: Cheren, Hugh, Amanita, Benga, Nate/Rosa (don't expect the two...), Grimsley, Marshall, Shauntal, Looker***, N(confirmed), Colress, Team Plasma Grunts***, Sages, Ghetsis, Shadow Triad.

Anime exclusive (or past-gen exclusive): Trip, Stephan, Koetsu, Virgil, Georgia, Burgundy, Jessie, James, Meowth, Team Rocket****, Giovanni****, Dr. Zager, Pierce, Luke, Montgomery, Dawn****, Jarvis, Elder.

Special case: Ash (Ash is supposed to be the main character of the games)

*Not include game-mechanic characters: I put Ammanita because Bill appeared but I don't put things like Name Rater, Clyde, Move Deleter, etc.
    **Appeared in the anime but she hasn't get any interaction with the main cast.
    ***Appeared in the skipped TR vs TP.
    ****I consider them anime-exclusive because those characters aren't appearing in these games, or they aren't appearing in a similar role.

EDIT; Sorry, I'll left out the characters of why I'm posting this. And this is to notice that the main character that has yet to appear are Team plasma and the Elite 4. And in the games the two are closely related via N.
    Last edited by Eievui-Nymphia; 29th November 2012 at 10:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    So how will this work? We know that Best Wishes is divided into 2 seasons in Japan (BW and BW2) and 2 in the U.S. so far (Black and White and Rival Destinies). Once the League is over, will there be a new opening replacing Be An Arrow?
    It's possible they'll edit the opening again like they did with Dawn/Piplup and Kotetsu/Riolu, to include N and Plasma in place of rivals and Team Rocket. A change will probably be needed either way. If they replace it with a whole new opening that would be weird though, since it means the current opening was only used for 25 or so episodes, usually it's only the very last opening in a generation that gets the shortest run.

Because it isnt a new season XD Its most likely just something like the TR arcs but it will be longer and more extended which is why they called it a "episode".

Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

YES!!!! Finally!!! HOORAY!!!
    Shinies: (Gift) (In-game event) (SR) (search) (random), (traded away) Sylveon (trade) (MM)
    Friend code: 4356-0061-9735, Redjirachi

FT: (all shiny)
    LF: (all shiny)

Quote Originally Posted by ConUxie223 View Post
    Because it isnt a new season XD Its most likely just something like the TR arcs but it will be longer and more extended which is why they called it a "episode".
    So Best Wishes won't have a 3rd season in Japan. The original BW will have 2 seasons and the dub will be 3 seasons?

It's been announced as the next chapter in the anime. It's the same as the Orange Archipelago and Battle Frontier. There should be some change to the OP, especially considering apart from the legendaries and Oak's lab, everything in the opening has already been shown in the story.

Quote Originally Posted by SlimeStack View Post
    It's possible they'll edit the opening again like they did with Dawn/Piplup and Kotetsu/Riolu, to include N and Plasma in place of rivals and Team Rocket. A change will probably be needed either way. If they replace it with a whole new opening that would be weird though, since it means the current opening was only used for 25 or so episodes, usually it's only the very last opening in a generation that gets the shortest run.
    I think a Hoenn op was used for a short amount of time. Melody of something or another. Unless they want to take a new approach and do what most series do with the 25 ep rule.

HOLY MOTHER OF ARCEUS. I did not expect that.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanami View Post
    I think a Hoenn op was used for a short amount of time. Melody of something or another. Unless they want to take a new approach and do what most series do with the 25 ep rule.
    Hmm... according to Bulbapedia, they used the first opening for about 69 episodes, then 4 more at roughly 30 each. I guess Season 2 and Episode N can have 30 episodes each with their own openings then. Then we'll be onto gen 6!

Well, it sounds interesting but I'm not really like "OMG !!!" about this news. It looks like normal to me, I was expecting that happen from a long time ago, till the anime was getting started.
    I'm glad that N is finally come, hope he'll talk about Reshiram to Iris
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

So Best Wishes won't have a 3rd season in Japan. The original BW will have 2 seasons and the dub will be 3 seasons?
    After only 30 something episodes of season 2 I seriously doubt that will make that switch, this will most likely be an extended arc of the filler saga :/
    It's been announced as the next chapter in the anime. It's the same as the Orange Archipelago and Battle Frontier. There should be some change to the OP, especially considering apart from the legendaries and Oak's lab, everything in the opening has already been shown in the story.
    Not really, its been announced as "Episode of N" like how they announced TR vs TP... And they dont have to change the opening to indicate a change that can pull a Kotesu and just add a few scenes of Team Plasma its actually rather simple if you think about it.

Yes, we will get a new opening since the new chapter begins after the league. Hopefully it has team spoilers, as well as scenes involving N and Plasma.

After only 30 something episodes of season 2 I seriously doubt that will make that switch, this will most likely be an extended arc of the filler saga :/

Not really, its been announced as "Episode of N" like how they announced TR vs TP... And they dont have to change the opening to indicate a change that can pull a Kotesu and just add a few scenes of Team Plasma its actually rather simple if you think about it.
    No, Episode N is the title of the saga. Episode N was announced as the next chapter.

No, Episode N is the title of the saga. Episode N was announced as the next chapter.
    So, SlimeStack, N is basically the focus of the entire filler saga (this isn't really filler but you know what I mean)? Kinda like how getting to the Orange League was the entire focus of Orange Islands and how betaing the Battle Frontier and May competing in the Kanto Grand Festival were the entire focus of the Battle Frontier season.

So what you're saying is that they dropped the season 2 name and replaced it with N's name?

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    So what you're saying is that they dropped the season 2 name and replaced it with N's name?
    Pokemon Best wishes Season 2: Episode N.

I beleive is the full title. Look at the end of the part where N is walking, it shows us so.

I'll admit that it doesn't technically prove its more then one episode...But it seriously looks like a new arc and such. Besides, all the league stuff has been shown, and there was no hint of N whatsoever...So the opening must change quite a bit.
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

An arc (or mini-saga) would be badass! You could have the girls watching N's hotness every episode!

So, SlimeStack, N is basically the focus of the entire filler saga (this isn't really filler but you know what I mean)? Kinda like how getting to the Orange League was the entire focus of Orange Islands and how betaing the Battle Frontier and May competing in the Kanto Grand Festival were the entire focus of the Battle Frontier season.
    Seems that way. We'll have to wait next week for the rest of the information though.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    The announced name was Best Wishes! Season 2 Episode N.

TBH if Episode N is what they say, then I would consider them to be parts 1 and 2 of Season 2. The first part being Ash's journey to the Pokémon League and the League itself, and the second part being N/Team Plasma.

I'm not convinced that the saga after the league will be all about N. So far it sounds like an arc involving N, Plasma, Looker, and the legendaries.

This could take up like 3-5 episodes and then we'll be done with it.

It's interesting that they are naming this arc after N rather than after the whole Plasma organization. I guess the people who work on the anime know that N is a ratings grab.

Page 9 of 174 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast