Page 90 of 174 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100140 ... LastLast
Results 2,226 to 2,250 of 4336

Thread: Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Episode N [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Pretty sure Team Rocket have hardly ever or probably never had one of their Pokemon knock out Pikachu before, well at least not through normal means of battling. Though, yeah, it doesn't mean that they're not still their old goofy selves, but they can use their old style and still be competent battler, as shown by Amoonguss taking out Pikachu.

I hope Frillish is just as strong.
    I don't think it means anything though because remember, Pikachu always gets weaker at the start of a new saga. The way I see it, Team Rocket has only managed to beat Pikachu because of this and because the plot requires the trio to seem more menacing now that they're back with new Pokemon. Both things go hand-in-hand.

I can't believe TR actually KO'd Pikachu. So far I've been more impressed with Frillish and Amoonguss than I've been with Woobat and Yamask.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I don't think it means anything though because remember, Pikachu always gets weaker at the start of a new saga. The way I see it, Team Rocket has only managed to beat Pikachu because of this and because the plot requires the trio to seem more menacing now that they're back with new Pokemon. Both things go hand-in-hand.
    Well actually it sort of happens every new series, not ever saga or season. I don't think this will be the only defeat to the groups Pokemon in this saga, if Team Rocket battles them frequently, well I at least hope so.

And I don't think they need to seem menacing at the start of Episode N, because in their last appearance Team Rocket as whole were pretty competent, unlike in other series.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Amoonguss has always scared me. Now it's KOing Pokemon in the anime. My nightmare continues. But it is impressive to see it KO Pikachu. I hope this isn't a one time thing or something.

Does anyone else think that it looks like Jessie, James and Meowth are having a video chat in one of those pictures? I mean Meowth is talking to it while Jessie and James are standing there behind him. Could they be talking to Zager, Giovanni or Matori?

The little preview seemed cool, but I'm keeping my expectations low.

I have a question. Does N think that Pokemon can never really be evil and that the Pokemon that are doing bad things are doing so under the command of their trainers? Because if so, I would love to see how N reacts to Meowth who has no trainer but yet chose to go to the dark side?

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    I can't believe TR actually KO'd Pikachu. So far I've been more impressed with Frillish and Amoonguss than I've been with Woobat and Yamask.
    I just hope the pandering doesn't go as far as throwing Woobat and Yamask out instead of developing them...

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 17: The Bard and the Diva
    Next: Winter of Discontent

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    I have a question. Does N think that Pokemon can never really be evil and that the Pokemon that are doing bad things are doing so under the command of their trainers? Because if so, I would love to see how N reacts to Meowth who has no trainer but yet chose to go to the dark side?
    That's the impression he gave off to me at least in the games, so I assume they're going to go down that route with his portrayal in the anime. But it's been a while since I've replayed Black so I could be wrong. But yeah, I'm pretty sure he thinks Humans are treating Pokemon as little more then mere slaves and that Pokemon didn't do much wrong due to his childhood experiences with growing up with Pokemon and being able to talk to them and understand their feelings and I can't recall if Ghetsis had an influence on this or not but I'm fairly certain he did.
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    I just hope the pandering doesn't go as far as throwing Woobat and Yamask out instead of developing them...
    Honestly, I wouldn't mind if they dumped Woobat and Yamask for good. They are the worst Team Rocket ever and you know they suck when Frillish and Amoonguss have already surpassed them.

But it would be a different story if Woobat and Yamask actually evolved.

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Raspberyl View Post
    That's the impression he gave off to me at least in the games, so I assume they're going to go down that route with his portrayal in the anime. But it's been a while since I've replayed Black so I could be wrong. But yeah, I'm pretty sure he thinks Humans are treating Pokemon as little more then mere slaves and that Pokemon didn't do much wrong due to his childhood experiences with growing up with Pokemon and being able to talk to them and understand their feelings and I can't recall if Ghetsis had an influence on this or not but I'm fairly certain he did.
    I can't wait to see how he reacts to Meowth

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    I can't wait to see how he reacts to Meowth
    I wonder if he'll freak out when he realizes Meowth can actually talk to humans. D8
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Honestly, I wouldn't mind if they dumped Woobat and Yamask for good. They are the worst Team Rocket ever and you know they suck when Frillish and Amoonguss have already surpassed them.

But it would be a different story if Woobat and Yamask actually evolved.
    So give up on them instead of correcting any mistakes that were made.

That's the kind of writing that got us to this point in the first place.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 17: The Bard and the Diva
    Next: Winter of Discontent

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Ok....this arc is looking awesome!!

First look like N has been searching for Reshiram...for some reason (N's BW personally a goal maybe include this season)
    So Ash & comp. are aboard a boat heading back to the western side of Unova...hint hint Castelia city is there!!
    They first meet N in a battle field...the second time on a boat...clearly they aren't traveling together but they will meet between time in the road (So much for joining the cast)
    Team Rocket attack them in the battlefield and in the boat....so they are chasing Pikachu again...No!!!!
    James have some kind of hologram thingy just like colress in the poster...battling for Genesect...maybe? Was the meteonite a Genesect fossil...?
    N in the P2 lab or dream yard?? Interesting

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    N stuff looks nice, nothing really all that interesting ye-WOW!!! N just protected Axew and Snivy? Team Rocket launched the attack?(Shadow Ball for Frillish then). Oh no, N lost his hat...and his eyes. Team Rocket saying some stuff, Pokemon launch attacks(Bubblebeam for Frillish and Body Slam I guess for Amoonguss, wonder what other moves they have), and Pikachu gets knocked out...Jessie and James seem like they could be pretty threatening in battles, now if only it'll be an all out battle with all their Pokemon. Oh and then some English is spoken...that does it, I'm more then ready for this now.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Yay the rat gets pwned!!!!!! I like TR being back .

And seems like the Reshiram scene is a flash back so N isn't part of Plasma anymore .
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Team Rocket. I wish Woobat and Yamask evolved, but Amoonguss and hopefully Frillish will pull their weight. <3

This appears to be an interesting first episode already.

- Ash, Cilan, Iris arrive at White Ruins.
    - N does too, apparently.
    - The group and N meet. N has his flashback somewhere.
    - Team Rocket returns and attacks. They KO Pikachu, for some reason. I'm not sure how that will help capture him.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Gah, gone for a day and new stuff comes up. *watches vid*

O.o

....yeah. It's way too long until January. I WANT TO SEE THIS NOW.

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    I think not. Barely Ash's Unova Pokemon has had some top notch battles. I think they need more attention. I couldn't care less about Charizard after all this time. He is not his only pokemon you know.
    Obviously Charizard isn't his only Pokemon thats not what this thread is about...

I'm sick of the Charizard haters, ignore this thread if he bothers you

Never fear, N is here!

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Why the hell do people think Charizard is staying? Everytime Charizard has returned it was for no more than 3-4 episodes.

He's not staying because he'd overshadow Pignite and the writers won't do that. Its a temporary return like always. Anyone who thinks Charizard is staying till the end of the generation is out of their mind.
    Pignite deserves to be overshadowed, he is Ash's most used Unova Pokemon besides Pikachu.

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    I think not. Barely Ash's Unova Pokemon has had some top notch battles. I think they need more attention. I couldn't care less about Charizard after all this time. He is not his only pokemon you know.
    Cool, Ash's Unova Team could use more posts in other threads.

I can see 'Zard lasting about 4-5 episodes all depending on what role he will play

I don't get it why people are surprised to see Amoonguss beats Pikachu. The writers always does that whenever TR gets a new Pokemon. They make it look strong in it's debut battle but later it becomes weak, much like Carnivine, Seviper and more.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    I don't get it why people are surprised to see Amoonguss beats Pikachu. The writers always does that whenever TR gets a new Pokemon. They make it look strong in it's debut battle but later it becomes weak, much like Carnivine, Seviper and more.
    Please tell me when else TR has ever knocked out the rat cuz I can't remember lol
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Amoongus is a boss. I really hope they brought back their other pokemon. They also deserve a chance to show that they are competent.

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by Altruis0.3 View Post
    Wow, that amoongus is a boss! O and go to 1:52 I think It was, it shows meowth and seviper doing what appears to be a contest move, sinc when were they in a contest together?

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Please tell me when else TR has ever knocked out the rat cuz I can't remember lol
    I think carnivine knocked it out once, but I'm not sure?
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Page 90 of 174 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100140 ... LastLast