Page 93 of 174 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103143 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,325 of 4336

Thread: Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Episode N [FIRST POST]

Woobat and Yamask have already been shown, along with Frillish and Amoongus.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Oh I didn't see that (or maybe just dont remember seeing it). Was it that 1 minute preview we got?

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    Oh I didn't see that (or maybe just dont remember seeing it). Was it that 1 minute preview we got?
    Yeah. Yamask is the one firing Shadow Balls.

I wonder why Team Rocket decided to come back to Unova, since they seemed to be finished with it after Operation Tempest. Perhaps they're still tracking Team Plasma?

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

I wonder why Team Rocket decided to come back to Unova, since they seemed to be finished with it after Operation Tempest. Perhaps they're still tracking Team Plasma?
    Oh yeah I remember that! Thanks, hopefully they will evolve.
    Maybe Zager/Giovanni found out about Genesect and TP trying to track down Genesect and they also want to capture it?

I wonder if Tr will leave Yamask and Woobat, or if they will be brought. It would also be awesome if they brought their old Pokemon, they would have more Pokemon, look:

Jessie: Wobbufett, Seviper, Yanmega, Woobat, Frillish
    James: Yamask, Amoongus, Mime Jr, Carnivine (cant remember if there were others??)
    There really is no in series reason why they wouldn't have their older Pokes on them anymore. Now that old Pokes appear more often and there's no need to go all Unova undercover Giovanni should have no objection to them having a bit of extra fire power under their belts.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Wait, no they didn't?? The one using Shadow Ball was Frillish wasn't it??
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

May I ask which one? I must've missed it, since the only preview in which I've seen Shadow Ball is the newest one, where Frillish fires it..
    OR Playthrough - Fallarbor Town

This won't change often.. I play through the games slowly..

I wonder if Tr will leave Yamask and Woobat, or if they will be brought. It would also be awesome if they brought their old Pokemon, they would have more Pokemon, look:

Jessie: Wobbufett, Seviper, Yanmega, Woobat, Frillish
    James: Yamask, Amoongus, Mime Jr, Carnivine (cant remember if there were others??)
    Team Rocket doesn't even need to bring back their old Pokemon at this point... their new Pokemon alone are good enough (Woobat, Yamask, Amoongus, and Frillish)
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Team Rocket doesn't even need to bring back their old Pokemon at this point... their new Pokemon alone are good enough (Woobat, Yamask, Amoongus, and Frillish)
    It'd be nice to see Wobbuffet...if only they showed TRio at the Kanto base before they left and Wobbuffet popped out of it's Pokeball and followed haha. He's another Pokemon that's shown to be competent...when plot calls for it

Platinum FC: 2924 5508 7388

HeartGold FC: 5372 2982 5997

White 1 FC: 3396 3135 0386

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    May I ask which one? I must've missed it, since the only preview in which I've seen Shadow Ball is the newest one, where Frillish fires it..
    Yeah I can't find it either, though I might be looking at a diff version of the vid, I only see frillish shooting a shadowball
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    It'd be nice to see Wobbuffet...if only they showed TRio at the Kanto base before they left and Wobbuffet popped out of it's Pokeball and followed haha. He's another Pokemon that's shown to be competent...when plot calls for it
    0__o Was he not the one of the most comic relief Pokemon this show has ever had? Heck, there wasnt an episode about him since Hoenn but he was still around for no real reason in DP-its like he was the... Brock of TRio?!

Seriously though, Wobbuffet is more competent than Seviper and Yanmega? I dont think so... Let him, Mime Jr. and Carnivine annoy people at TR headquaters for the rest of eternity. Hey, we might get a side-story about what they've been doing at the HQ.
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

So how many Pokemons are there?

Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

Quote Originally Posted by ConUxie223 View Post
    0__o Was he not the one of the most comic relief Pokemon this show has ever had? Heck, there wasnt an episode about him since Hoenn but he was still around for no real reason in DP-its like he was the... Brock of TRio?!

Seriously though, Wobbuffet is more competent than Seviper and Yanmega? I dont think so... Let him, Mime Jr. and Carnivine annoy people at TR headquaters for the rest of eternity. Hey, we might get a side-story about what they've been doing at the HQ.
    Comic relief, yet honestly the most powerful pokemon they had ._...

BLOW UP EVERYTHING WITH COUNTER/MIRROR COAT. >...
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Wobbufett is all like "*****, you touch me and its no more funny buisness".

Quote Originally Posted by ConUxie223 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu View Post
    Comic relief, yet honestly the most powerful pokemon they had ._...

BLOW UP EVERYTHING WITH COUNTER/MIRROR COAT. >...
    Exactly my point. There's quite a few episodes where he gave Ash and co some trouble...and made it double

Wobbufett is all like "*****, you touch me and its no more funny buisness".
    Didn't James Carnivine (or w/e it's called) give Dawn's Piplup some trouble causing it to learn Hydro Pump?

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    Didn't James Carnivine (or w/e it's called) give Dawn's Piplup some trouble causing it to learn Hydro Pump?
    Yeah, I believe so.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    I don't know, why the hell do you think Ash is going to get replaced each series when Pokemon keeps prooving you wrong?
    I don't think hes staying the entire series, I think hey'll leave again once the N arc is over as I think hes needed more than ever here.
    I definitely agree that Charizard is needed here. If Pikachu leaves with N and leaves Ash for a brief while than I can see Charizard fill in and help Ash defeat N and save Pikachu

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewGuy View Post
    Charizard is not the only Pokemon, but let's be honest, he is "THE" Pokemon. Calling Charizard a Pokemon is like calling The Fonz a Fonz.

We should be glad he is back for even one episode, though I feel he will get at least 3 or 4.
    Thank you! I hate it when people call me a Fonz

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    This could actually help develop Dragonite more if he decides to try to get stronger then Charizard.
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaha....like Iris's Dragonite could be more powerful than Ash's Charizard. Please don't mess that up too writers

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaha....like Iris's Dragonite could be more powerful than Ash's Charizard. Please don't mess that up too writers
    You're talking about the writers that made Best Wishes.

Of course they'll mess up.

You're talking about the writers that made Best Wishes.

Of course they'll mess up.
    That's why I'm a little afraid of Charizard showing up now after the initial excitement...there shouldn't be any Pokemon on the main cast currently besides Pikachu that can match Charizard

Thank you! I hate it when people call me a Fonz

Charizard would probably OHKO Dragonite with Dragonbreath proving just how much stronger hes gotten since the BF

Quote Originally Posted by AhTreyYou View Post
    Charizard would probably OHKO Dragonite with Dragonbreath proving just how much stronger hes gotten since the BF
    Yeah, especially after his epic fail vs. Brandon.

Yeah, especially after his epic fail vs. Brandon.
    Not his fault just some PIS that the writers threw on Ash.

Doesn't mean it wasn't an epic fail.

Yeah...ghosts used to give Ash alot more trouble. I'd laugh if Ash didn't actually know Seismic Toss was a fighting move, it was never said in the anime before then

Page 93 of 174 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103143 ... LastLast