Page 94 of 174 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104144 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,350 of 4336

Thread: Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Episode N [FIRST POST]

  1. #2326
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,534

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Yeah...ghosts used to give Ash alot more trouble. I'd laugh if Ash didn't actually know Seismic Toss was a fighting move, it was never said in the anime before then
    He also used Quick Attack on Gengar before the BF, "OH AI FURGOT,". No idea, why the writers thought that was a funny idea to use twice.

  2. #2327
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Philadelphia,PA,USA
    Posts
    1,992

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    He also used Quick Attack on Gengar before the BF, "OH AI FURGOT,". No idea, why the writers thought that was a funny idea to use twice.
    Yeah...but tbh he didn't do too bad against Agatha, DP's Elite Four made them seem unbeatable




    Platinum FC: 2924 5508 7388

    HeartGold FC: 5372 2982 5997

    White 1 FC: 3396 3135 0386

  3. #2328

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    You're talking about the writers that made Best Wishes.

    Of course they'll mess up.
    Yes, in AG and D/P world things could have been great. In Best Wishes world who knows what could happen. I really hope they don't screw things up here with Charizard, they know how popular he is they wouldn't dare right?
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

    Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

  4. #2329
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Philadelphia,PA,USA
    Posts
    1,992

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Yes, in AG and D/P world things could have been great. In Best Wishes world who knows what could happen. I really hope they don't screw things up here with Charizard, they know how popular he is they wouldn't dare right?
    Popularity shouldn't be as important as the history of Charizard. Ash and Pikachu can recover next generation...Charizard appears every so often




    Platinum FC: 2924 5508 7388

    HeartGold FC: 5372 2982 5997

    White 1 FC: 3396 3135 0386

  5. #2330

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Popularity shouldn't be as important as the history of Charizard. Ash and Pikachu can recover next generation...Charizard appears every so often
    I guess thats true, I think Pikachu is one of the most popular Pokemon in Japan yet they keep destroying the thing every generation. Ooh gosh I hope doesn't happen with Charizard >>
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

    Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

  6. #2331
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Philadelphia,PA,USA
    Posts
    1,992

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    I guess thats true, I think Pikachu is one of the most popular Pokemon in Japan yet they keep destroying the thing every generation. Ooh gosh I hope doesn't happen with Charizard >>
    I don't get how Pikachu was destroyed in AG/DP. I didn't see Pikachu as weaker in the start of AG, seemed like a good continuation of Johto yet being a fresh start for Ash.

    Pikachu was definitely destroyed in BW though




    Platinum FC: 2924 5508 7388

    HeartGold FC: 5372 2982 5997

    White 1 FC: 3396 3135 0386

  7. #2332
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Impel Down
    Posts
    3,000

    Default

    Seeing Charizard is nice and all, but all I really care about is if it has learned anything new since we last saw him, and I hope is isn't Blast Burn. It seems so utterly pointless. Hyper Beam type moves are usually reserved for his Stage 1 evolution Pokemon (Snorlax, Donphan, Kingler).
    My deviantArt




    U mad bro?

  8. #2333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    I don't get how Pikachu was destroyed in AG/DP. I didn't see Pikachu as weaker in the start of AG, seemed like a good continuation of Johto yet being a fresh start for Ash.

    Pikachu was definitely destroyed in BW though
    Ok, I agree with you about AG. In the start of D/P series though and of course Best Wishes series for sure, course at least with D/P series you watched both Pikachu and Ash get better.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

    Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

  9. #2334
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Pluto
    Posts
    4,188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu View Post
    Attachment 7133
    AWESOME EFFEMINENT JUMP GO! >...

    okay aside from that...

    team rocket KOing Pikachu?While acting silly? If they stay like this, I will be extremely happy .
    I see some really bad yaoi coming...

  10. #2335
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    *Behind you* Boo
    Posts
    2,183

    Default

    James with Amoongus? Jessie with Frillish? That's actually pretty amazing.

    EDIT: lolwat. Below after you again in the last page? In another thread too.

  11. #2336
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,034

    Default

    Wobbuffet was great in Johto but as time when out, it seemed like he was just there with TR going through the motions. I recall some episodes he was in during DP where he would just say his name after the motto and say his name after TR blasted off. I kinda didn't see the point to him in DP. He didn't even battle much since that was more of Seviper, Carnivine and Yanmega's job.

  12. #2337
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    50

    Default

    Finnaly , I hope he will be as cool he is in the games, and I hope he will talk very fast like in the games

  13. #2338
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,625

    Default

    Hmmmm! Will the writers surprise Us and introduce Cheren here! I would love that so much! Especially with some Aspertia city plot lines! *.* !

    More games thinks would be really good!
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

  14. #2339
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    New Tork City
    Posts
    7,721

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nacreous View Post
    I think they know they failed big time.They had a good plot before the earthquake but then everything changed.And now,that things have somewhat settled,they can reintroduce the original N/Team Plasma plot.
    There is no 'original' N and Team Plasma plot. The earthquake changed nothing.

    (Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 17: The Bard and the Diva
    Next: Winter of Discontent

    The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate


    Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

  15. #2340
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Hyperbolic Time Chamber
    Posts
    313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    There is no 'original' N and Team Plasma plot. The earthquake changed nothing.
    Thank you someone that understands that the,earthquake did not,mess the,original plot but got rid of 2 episodes

  16. #2341
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    6,932

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaha....like Iris's Dragonite could be more powerful than Ash's Charizard. Please don't mess that up too writers..
    Hahahaha.. They already made it appear as strong as, if not stronger than Garchomp in the Kami arc.. They clearly aren't above making it too powerful..
    Last edited by ShinyCharyZard; 10th December 2012 at 5:48 PM.

  17. #2342
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Realm of Light
    Posts
    2,447

    Default

    I think the Episode N arc will last at least 46 episodes.
    Confirmed Generation VI:

    Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Xerneas, Yveltal, Sylveon, Pancham, Fletchling, Helioptile, Gogoat, Noivern, Vivillon, Talonflame, Skrelp, Clauncher, Spewpa, Scatterbug, Litleo, Flabébé, Honedge, Pangoro, Inkay, Malamar, Spritzee, Swirlix, Skiddo, Bunnelby, Dedenne, Furfrou, Quilladin, Braixen, Frogadier, Tyrunt, Amaura, Meowstic, Pyroar, Aurorus, Tyrantrum, Doublade

  18. #2343
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Olivine City, Johto
    Posts
    4,306

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chomper4 View Post
    I think the Episode N arc will last at least 46 episodes.
    How could they even stretch it out that long..
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig


    Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

  19. #2344
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Pluto
    Posts
    4,188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyPokemon inc. View Post
    Thank you someone that understands that the,earthquake did not,mess the,original plot but got rid of 2 episodes
    Uhmm...and after two episodes,do you think that Plasma would have just went away?I think it's reasonable to believe that the story would've had some continuity.A lot of things have changed because of the earthquake.The anime suddenly became more "tame",more rainbows and sunshine.It was like they were stepping on eggshells,afraid not to upset anyone.

  20. #2345
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sweden~
    Posts
    3,855

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nacreous View Post
    I see some really bad yaoi coming...
    There are no bad Yaoi. Only bad people.

    N is gorgeous as usual. Must be the hair. Anyways, any recent info on this Arc? Have not paid too much attention.
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

    One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

        Spoiler:- Number 1:

        Spoiler:- Number 2:

        Spoiler:- Number 3:

  21. #2346
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    3,999

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nacreous View Post
    Uhmm...and after two episodes,do you think that Plasma would have just went away?I think it's reasonable to believe that the story would've had some continuity.A lot of things have changed because of the earthquake.The anime suddenly became more "tame",more rainbows and sunshine.It was like they were stepping on eggshells,afraid not to upset anyone.
    Agreed. Villainous teams are not one-off thing anymore. I think those two episodes were supposed to be the introduction to TR and TP rivalry. But since they didn't got to air the intro so they must have thought why bother continuing a meaningless story now. Needless to say, it could have been the best villainous arc to date. It was not exclusive to the games.

  22. #2347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Umbilical Noose View Post
    Agreed. Villainous teams are not one-off thing anymore. I think those two episodes were supposed to be the introduction to TR and TP rivalry. But since they didn't got to air the intro so they must have thought why bother continuing a meaningless story now. Needless to say, it could have been the best villainous arc to date. It was not exclusive to the games.
    I hardly consider two episodes an "arc".

    Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Metroid Prime Trilogy - Metroid Prime 3: Corruption / Mega Man Battle Network

  23. #2348
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    402

    Default

    Well you should have read the title Umbilical and Aura, if discussion has ran dry on the league, (which it hasnt) its quiet nooby too move it onto N especially when we have a thread for that!

  24. #2349
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,226

    Default

    Sigh. I am so SICK of this misconception!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nacreous View Post
    Uhmm...and after two episodes,do you think that Plasma would have just went away?I think it's reasonable to believe that the story would've had some continuity.A lot of things have changed because of the earthquake.The anime suddenly became more "tame",more rainbows and sunshine.It was like they were stepping on eggshells,afraid not to upset anyone.
    Except that every other episode that aired in 2011 was already planned out when the earthquake happened, and all the way up to the Nimbasa Subway 2-parter (with Team Rocket, not Team Plasma, as the big serious villains) was already in production as-is. There was no "sudden change"; that would be impossible. So yes, Plasma DID just go away.

    Quote Originally Posted by Umbilical Noose View Post
    There were chances of full arc following it.
    No, there wasn't any chance of a full arc following it. The Subway arc was in production when it was supposed to air, and the Kami Trio arc planned out specifically for December.
    Last edited by AgentPierce; 10th December 2012 at 2:52 PM.

  25. #2350
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,252

    Default

    Wow just wow.

    This thread got 2100 posts in less than 2 weeks -.-

    anyways looking forward to charizard and reshiram. very NOT looking forward to TR

Page 94 of 174 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104144 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •