Page 95 of 174 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105145 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,375 of 4336

Thread: Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Episode N [FIRST POST]

I'm looking forward to Charizard and the TRio's new Pokemon more than some Gary Stu like N. I hope Ghetsis is strong enough to make up for N's weaknesses as a character.

Quote Originally Posted by AgentPierce View Post
    No, there wasn't any chance of a full arc following it. The Subway arc was in production when it was supposed to air, and the Kami Trio arc planned out specifically for December.
    And there would be nothing after December too? Its not like TR, TA or TM kept on appearing every other day.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Wow just wow.

This thread got 2100 posts in less than 2 weeks -.-

anyways looking forward to charizard and reshiram. very NOT looking forward to TR
    Welcome back!

I'm looking forwards to silly Team Rocket either. :c

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Wobbuffet was great in Johto but as time when out, it seemed like he was just there with TR going through the motions. I recall some episodes he was in during DP where he would just say his name after the motto and say his name after TR blasted off. I kinda didn't see the point to him in DP. He didn't even battle much since that was more of Seviper, Carnivine and Yanmega's job.
    I hope Jessie brings Wobbuffet back just so it can finally battle and show its real power.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    I hope Jessie brings Wobbuffet back just so it can finally battle and show its real power.
    It's real power is being a comic relief.

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    There is no 'original' N and Team Plasma plot. The earthquake changed nothing.
    Right, because the was no purpose to have a two-episode special of the two teams in the anime. The writers just wanted to show TP for two episodes and that's it.
    Dewgong

Right, because the was no purpose to have a two-episode special of the two teams in the anime. The writers just wanted to show TP for two episodes and that's it.
    Pretty much.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Ok, I agree with you about AG. In the start of D/P series though and of course Best Wishes series for sure, course at least with D/P series you watched both Pikachu and Ash get better.
    This is why everyone loved D/P, it had noticeable signs of progression.

Quote Originally Posted by deathseer View Post
    Seeing Charizard is nice and all, but all I really care about is if it has learned anything new since we last saw him, and I hope is isn't Blast Burn. It seems so utterly pointless. Hyper Beam type moves are usually reserved for his Stage 1 evolution Pokemon (Snorlax, Donphan, Kingler).
    Blast Burn utterly pointless? The move has never debuted on the show before and in Gen 3(excluding Cyndaquil in XD) is the only Pokemon who can learn that move

Quote Originally Posted by AhTreyYou View Post
    Blast Burn utterly pointless? The move has never debuted on the show before and in Gen 3(excluding Cyndaquil in XD) is the only Pokemon who can learn that move
    I pray to God Charizard knows Blast Burn.

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    I hope he either already knows it or he's trying to master it and finishes it with Ash's help

Anime episodes are produced months before being aired. Unless they shelved a lot of episodes with references to Team Plasma, the two-parter was their only appearance.

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

This will sound random and weird but...

Am I the only one who thinks the music that plays when N is first shown and jumps in that new video sounds like Pirates of the Caribbean music? XDD
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 11th December 2012 at 1:11 AM. Reason: blaaah typos xD

“...This is a tricky problem, huh. I really, really want to see the other Heroes... and if it works out, I want to make friends with them! If I made friends with six Heroes, I’d be an awesome mage! We could even conquer the world!”
    -Flatt Escardos, Fate Strange Fake
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204
    tumblr|fanfiction

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    This will sound random and weird but...

Am I the only one who thinks the music that plays when N is first shown and jumps in that new video sounds like Pirates of the Carribean music? XDD
    No, I noticed that too. And I even said that I wouldn't be surprised if Jack Sparrow appeared with N. XD
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Check out my little sprite gallery by clicking here!

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    No, I noticed that too. And I even said that I wouldn't be surprised if Jack Sparrow appeared with N. XD
    OK GOOD. So I wasn't going crazy. XDDD PFFT.

I kept thinking N would put a pirate hat on or something. XD

“...This is a tricky problem, huh. I really, really want to see the other Heroes... and if it works out, I want to make friends with them! If I made friends with six Heroes, I’d be an awesome mage! We could even conquer the world!”
    tumblr|fanfiction

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    OK GOOD. So I wasn't going crazy. XDDD PFFT.

I kept thinking N would put a pirate hat on or something. XD
    I can already imagine the title: "Pokémon Of Caribbean: The Truth Chest of Natural Harmonia". That would be so cool! But wait... wasn't N getting off a boat or ship? ...oh, the irony! XD
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Check out my little sprite gallery by clicking here!

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    I can already imagine the title: "Pokémon Of Caribbean: The Truth Chest of Natural Harmonia". That would be so cool! But wait... wasn't N getting off a boat or ship? ...oh, the irony! XD
    Omg yes. XDDD And yes he was getting off a boat...and O.e it fits with how Neo Team Plasma have that pirate look. XDD If they introduce Hugh it better be called: Pokemon of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Purrloin Much to Dento's dismay

tumblr|fanfiction

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Me too -.- Bels Emboar was a massive dissapointment.

Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    Anime episodes are produced months before being aired. Unless they shelved a lot of episodes with references to Team Plasma, the two-parter was their only appearance.
    But the writers made the general plot of the series before. They don't just say one day - "hey, let's show Team Plasma". They obvious decided to add TP to the storyline since it will promote BW.
    Dewgong

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Me too -.- Bels Emboar was a massive dissapointment.
    I thought Bianca's Emboar would have Blast Burn but sadly it didn't

Charizard should have these moves:
    Flamethrower
    Seismic Toss
    Dragonbreath or a combat move
    Blast burn or a combat move

Never fear, N is here!

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Team Rocket. I wish Woobat and Yamask evolved, but Amoonguss and hopefully Frillish will pull their weight. <3

This appears to be an interesting first episode already.

- Ash, Cilan, Iris arrive at White Ruins.
    - N does too, apparently.
    - The group and N meet. N has his flashback somewhere.
    - Team Rocket returns and attacks. They KO Pikachu, for some reason. I'm not sure how that will help capture him.
    I wonder why they still have the urge to still go after Pikachu? Isn't there something else they can try to do instead?

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    I wonder why they still have the urge to still go after Pikachu? Isn't there something else they can try to do instead?
    Agreed. Hopefully they're going after Reshiram or whatever, not Pikachu -_-
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    That's why I'm a little afraid of Charizard showing up now after the initial excitement...there shouldn't be any Pokemon on the main cast currently besides Pikachu that can match Charizard
    And out of all the Pokemon I would think why would charizard be picked out of all his other Pokemon who needs abit more screentime and development. And yes we know him and Pikachu are both strong but they are both getting on my nerves.

My ideal battle ever!

There's another proof that the Charizard in the posters is really Ash's Charizard. In the official poster of "Episode N", we see Charizard with Pansage at his back; which means he's an ally of the heros. And in one of the previews, we saw that same Charizard's image, just without Pansage at his back. In that scene, we only see Ash and Pikachu from the "good guys". So, if it's a different Charizard, why just Ash appear in the same image? I think it clearly proves that's Ash's Charizard. One more thing, I'm definetely sure Charizard will stay for several episodes, just like Dawn did. And he will possibly be present for the 16th movie. I would like to say that Charizard will definetely return to confirm the spoiler of his presence at Oak's Lab in the opening "Be an Arrow", but... well... Hope is the last thing to lose, so I'll keep my hope!

Now, about the new moves that Ash's Charizard could bring with him, I think first we should check his old moves:
    + Flamethrower: His favourite move, essential for any "fire-breathing dragon".
    + Seismic Toss: His other favourite move, the final "ingredient" of his greatest victories.
    + Dragon Rage/Dragon Breath: A Dragon move, evident by his dragon-look.
    + Overheat/Steel Wing: An aleatory move, maybe to promote new games and stuff.
    * Fly: Maybe the rule of "just 4 attacks" is being imposed in the anime, but "fly" is more like a natural ability thanks to his wings than an attack. So maybe, Charizard's Fly can work as an actual and non-official attack. We have seen Charizard using Flamethrower while flying, didn't we?

Now, about the new possible moves for his return:
    + Flamethrower: They can't make him forget his favourite attack.
    + Seismic Toss: They shouldn't make him forget his other favourite move. However, after seeing the description of "Sky Drop" (The user takes the target into the sky, then drops it during the next turn), maybe it could be replaced by this one. I hope not, but it could happen.
    + Dragon Pulse: The better Dragon move for Charizard. It's animation is even similar to when he used Dragon Rage back in the Johto League.
    + Shadow Claw: Since Charizard lost against a Ghost type in his last appearance (Brandon's Dusclops), mayeb he could have learnt a new attack to be ready next time. Shadow Claw can be a "tribute" to Krookodile's Dragon Claw, and this attacks is also a variation of another useful attack that Charizard can learn, Slash.
    * Fly: It can still work as an "extra attack" from a "natural ability".
    * Aerial Ace: I see many similarities between Krookodile and Charizard when we talk about "battle style", and if Krookodile is really going to learn Aerial Ace, I think Charizard could learn it too. It suits better for him because he can really fly, but his style better suits with Sky Drop because its similarities with Seismic Toss.

Well, what do you think?

Page 95 of 174 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105145 ... LastLast