Page 96 of 174 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106146 ... LastLast
Results 2,376 to 2,400 of 4336

Thread: Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Episode N [FIRST POST]

People go way over the top when they talk about the amount Charizard returns.. He barely ever comes back, but you all act as if he returns a couple of times every year..

Sort it out, seriously..

I really doubt they'd defeat Seismic Toss it's Charizard's signature finishing move in the anime but I could see it potentially learning Blast Burn soley because the arc is largely focused on N and Blast Burn would show that Ash and Charizard share an incredibly close bond (as that's the only way it can learn the move).
    - My Sig was too Tall, so a Mod fixed it -

OK, this may be false information, but I think I should mentioned just in case.

I have heard that the Pokemon Company (that controls in Japan all the Pokemon's related stuff) are planning to air the skipped episodes of "Team Rocket vs Team Plasma" at March 17th and 24th, obviously modificated, as part of the "Episode N" arc. They say the dates is to compensate the fact about skipping the episodes the first time, in the same days. However, considering these two episodes are sundays, maybe it would be more correct to say that they will be aired at March 14th and 21st.

Well, what do you think? It could be true?

Quote Originally Posted by Eddieursa View Post
    OK, this may be false information, but I think I should mentioned just in case.

I have heard that the Pokemon Company (that controls in Japan all the Pokemon's related stuff) are planning to air the skipped episodes of "Team Rocket vs Team Plasma" at March 17th and 24th, obviously modificated, as part of the "Episode N" arc. They say the dates is to compensate the fact about skipping the episodes the first time, in the same days. However, considering these two episodes are sundays, maybe it would be more correct to say that they will be aired at March 14th and 21st.

Well, what do you think? It could be true?
    Hm, possibly not sure. I wonder if they plan to air them as part of the N series or if those episodes will be still part of the pre-league BW series.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    People go way over the top when they talk about the amount Charizard returns.. He barely ever comes back, but you all act as if he returns a couple of times every year..

Sort it out, seriously..
    That's Charizard fanboys for ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    That's Charizard fanboys for ya.
    Eh? The fanboys wouldn't be complaining that he comes back too much.. It's the Anti-Charizard coalition that's doing it..

Charizard has the best showing of any starter thats why he is awesome.

However I would love a spin off where Iris and dragonite fall into a reverse world and Nite becomes a human trainer.

But yeah GO CHARIZARD!!

Eh? The fanboys wouldn't be complaining that he comes back too much.. It's the Anti-Charizard coalition that's doing it..
    Anti-Charizard coalition? Didn't know they existed
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Anti-Charizard coalition? Didn't know they existed
    Not sure if they do, was just experimenting with easier ways to say "people who are against Charizard's return".

Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    But the writers made the general plot of the series before. They don't just say one day - "hey, let's show Team Plasma". They obvious decided to add TP to the storyline since it will promote BW.
    You sure about that? The writers seem to be doing strange things nowadays, like making Ash VS his main rival happen in the first round of a League.

Honestly it annoys me now how people assume the Team Plasma Plot was removed because of the disaster that happened. Unless there is concrete evidence, then don't go around assuming that. It's possible that the writers planned that all along and that the disaster was an unfortunate event that made it seem like it did.
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    I wonder why they still have the urge to still go after Pikachu? Isn't there something else they can try to do instead?
    So you'd rather Meowth insist they catch POTD so they can please Giovanni like they think they will?

Oh no, they turn N into a pirate

Why do people want Charazard to learn blast burn so badly?

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    It hasn't debuted in the anime yet.

Quote Originally Posted by KibaLG8 View Post
    Honestly it annoys me now how people assume the Team Plasma Plot was removed because of the disaster that happened. Unless there is concrete evidence, then don't go around assuming that. It's possible that the writers planned that all along and that the disaster was an unfortunate event that made it seem like it did.
    Well, I have some points to support the fact that the Team Plasma Plot was indeed removed. Now please focus on the fact that the Japanese episodes aired before the U.S. could ever hint at anything.

1) Giovanni was hinted to be kidnapped or something by Team Plasma, right? After Japan experienced the earthquake, the entire confrontation was dropped. The U.S. caught the ball and kind of got rid of the hints half-way through without explanation (that we know).
    2) In the real world, Japan is a pretty, stupidly populated place. During the show's early years, so many children watched the Porygon episode that they ended up with seizures.
    3) Japan is pretty sentimental over real-life things (and their overall hobby to like cute Pokemon, hence why Ash doesn't get too many evolutions), as you can tell. All the banned episodes have a reason for being banned as to avoid rabid parents sue the company for kind-of ever making a connection with an episode to catastrophic events that haunted people who lost their family as it IS a pretty heavy psychological trauma. It's like us and 9/11. Yes, so many people lost dear ones during that.
    4) The episodes after the plot did nothing to reference Team Plasma, nor N was seen anywhere wandering the region or even interrupting the league (which I honestly think would have been the most absolute best plot twist to ever grace a Pokemon game and have a good excuse for Ash to aim to become stronger WHEN TRAINING HIS POKEMON right without having to lose to whoever he meets before the league). TR could have been written to be gathering legendary Pokemon to fight Team Plasma, but it all went down the drain anyway.

Those are my points.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Special: Ace Attorney - All Breakdowns (+ PL & PW:AA)

Who are the members? Cybercubed and ?

GUYZ WHY IZNT SCEPTILE AND INFERNAPE TREATEDZ THE SAME WAY AS CHARIZARD...

-----------

Yeah he probably wont appear that much, the only thing I said I feared is him getting protagonism on the important things like Pikachu, I would like to see him back but I also would to see other pokemon back, thats why I fell worried for a full fledged return if it happens(which probably won't).

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    People have been wanting one of Satoshi starters to have one of those moves.

If there is any move I see it coming back with, its Dragon Claw. Can't really see anything else fitting. Charizard is an up tempo powerhouse that's always on the offensive coupled with good speed when it battles with Ash. Flamethrower is the standard for all of his fire types, Seismic Toss is its signature finishing move, and Steel Wing gives it coverage and makes good use of its wings. I can see Dragonbreath being replaced by Dragon Claw and giving it a bit of a power boost. Maybe Dragon Rush as well, being the most powerful option.

The after effects of Blast Burn would slow him down and there is a reason why his other Pokemon like Heracross, Snorlax, Donphan, and Kingler learn Hyper Beam. Its because they all have the stamina to keep fighting after launching the attack too many times. If Charizard were to use it, it would be have to saved for a guaranteed finishing blow (Unlikely since it always finished battles with Seismic Toss) and the attack does't suit Charizard's battle style, as once he gets slowed down, pretty much any experienced Pokemon can take him. Charizard lacks the durability that Snorlax and Heracross have, even when the plot makes him out to be Super-zard.

Also, Blast Burn would take away one of the rare qualities that Ash's Pokemon usually have. Like Gliscor and Krookodile, he has multiplicity. All of his moves are of a different type, meaning he has more options readily available in battle. Giving it another Fire Type move, and one that slows him down at that would take away from its battle capabilities. Dragon Claw or Dragon Rush would be mush better fits.
    My deviantArt

U mad bro?

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Well, I have some points to support the fact that the Team Plasma Plot was indeed removed. Now please focus on the fact that the Japanese episodes aired before the U.S. could ever hint at anything.

1) Giovanni was hinted to be kidnapped or something by Team Plasma, right? After Japan experienced the earthquake, the entire confrontation was dropped. The U.S. caught the ball and kind of got rid of the hints half-way through without explanation (that we know).
    2) In the real world, Japan is a pretty, stupidly populated place. During the show's early years, so many children watched the Porygon episode that they ended up with seizures.
    3) Japan is pretty sentimental over real-life things (and their overall hobby to like cute Pokemon, hence why Ash doesn't get too many evolutions), as you can tell. All the banned episodes have a reason for being banned as to avoid rabid parents sue the company for kind-of ever making a connection with an episode to catastrophic events that haunted people who lost their family as it IS a pretty heavy psychological trauma. It's like us and 9/11. Yes, so many people lost dear ones during that.
    4) The episodes after the plot did nothing to reference Team Plasma, nor N was seen anywhere wandering the region or even interrupting the league (which I honestly think would have been the most absolute best plot twist to ever grace a Pokemon game and have a good excuse for Ash to aim to become stronger WHEN TRAINING HIS POKEMON right without having to lose to whoever he meets before the league). TR could have been written to be gathering legendary Pokemon to fight Team Plasma, but it all went down the drain anyway.

Those are my points.
    I read this and can't believe someone could write this!
    Who are U to judge someones IQ, especially of a whole population! I'm ashamed of U're post!

They are a population who respect their people and doesn't walkover things like they never happened! I respect them for everything they do! Cause the TP eps were so well promoted and expected episodes, and either way they choose to not air them !

Hopefully the administrators delete U're post!
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    I read this and can't believe someone could write this!
    Who are U to judge someones IQ, especially of a whole population! I'm ashamed of U're post!

They are a population who respect their people and doesn't walkover things like they never happened! I respect them for everything they do! Cause the TP eps were so well promoted and expected episodes, and either way they choose to not air them !

Hopefully the administrators delete U're post!
    I think he meant stupidly in the sense of "incredibly". He didn't want to offend anyone... right?
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

It could seem so! but the rest of the "point" he indicated that he writes about the IQ! How "stupid" they are and watched that episode!
    Last edited by Eneci; 10th December 2012 at 8:54 PM.
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

^^ There's no after effects in the anime for the elemental hyper beams, also I think Dragon pulse is a better move than dragon claw because it's a long-range move, but dragonbreath has better animation than pulse so it's hard for me to choose.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    I think he meant stupidly in the sense of "incredibly". He didn't want to offend anyone... right?
    Right. I didn't want to offend anyone nor I did it in my post by implying Japan is stupid or anything (don't you put words in my mouth). I'm just pointing out things.

Hell, that's the point of banning episodes, to avoid offending people.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Special: Ace Attorney - All Breakdowns (+ PL & PW:AA)

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    This will sound random and weird but...

Am I the only one who thinks the music that plays when N is first shown and jumps in that new video sounds like Pirates of the Carribean music? XDD
    Actually the music is from pirates of caribean OST

PD:I'm not kidding

Quote Originally Posted by santijuste View Post

*dies*

Yes, just listened to it again on my laptop. XDDD I kept thinking it was the video quality and I was hearing things. xD That is so win though. XDDD And funny.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Quote Originally Posted by santijuste View Post

Say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? I am confused

Platinum FC: 2924 5508 7388

HeartGold FC: 5372 2982 5997

White 1 FC: 3396 3135 0386

Page 96 of 174 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106146 ... LastLast