Page 133 of 174 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,325 of 4336

Thread: Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Episode N [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by STICKTOPIA View Post
    nevermind evolving... the girl hasn't even learned a new move since Ash caught it. + it appears they won't let Ash's pokemon evolve if they defeat their evolved forms. I hope that's not the case though
    Ya but then she lost to him so it shouldn't count.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    I think that's inevitable at this point.
    Brb, gonna go write my will. I just can't deal with Charizard stealing screen-time from the Unova Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    I agree with Robert, you listed the 3 that need the screentime the least. And snivy already got confirmed screentime.
    I didn't spot any lies in my post. After all, the majority of people here claim that all of Ash's Pokemon need to evolve. Well how else would that happen unless they got more screen-time and development? And what role is Snivy getting in the future, aside from her battle with Lucario obviously?

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    Brb, gonna go write my will. I just can't deal with Charizard stealing screen-time from the Unova Pokemon.

I didn't spot any lies in my post. After all, the majority of people here claim that all of Ash's Pokemon need to evolve. Well how else would that happen unless they got more screen-time and development? And what role is Snivy getting in the future, aside from her battle with Lucario obviously?
    So now you want Mijumaru to evolve?? Lol make up your mind.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

If there is one thing I am getting sick of from all of this is all the "lol how crazy would the forums go if ash gave charizard to iris derp"

Trolling is one thing, but the idiocy in those statements is just too much. Not to mention the same people kept mentioning it with Gible. Just getting sick of moronic statements like that.

Just because Iris trains Dragon Pokemon, doesn't mean every existing Dragon has to be handed over to her now. You didn't see Ash give Misty Squirtle, Totodile, and Kingler did you?
    My deviantArt

U mad bro?

Quote Originally Posted by deathseer View Post
    If there is one thing I am getting sick of from all of this is all the "lol how crazy would the forums go if ash gave charizard to iris derp"

Trolling is one thing, but the idiocy in those statements is just too much. Not to mention the same people kept mentioning it with Gible. Just getting sick of moronic statements like that.

Just because Iris trains Dragon Pokemon, doesn't mean every existing Dragon has to be handed over to her now. You didn't see Ash give Misty Squirtle, Totodile, and Kingler did you?
    Yah, lets keep it that way please. Iris already has a powerful Dragon type any ways, that'd take its thunder away he wouldn't like thatXD
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Because this league is really underwhelming, I have hope that the battles on the N's arc could compensate the lack of battles of the . And because in-game Team plasma have good battles, I predict that:

-I think that because Colress appears in the anime, they can adapt the Colress tournament for promoting the games. This won't be a Junior Cup, this would be a Senior Cup. Ash will battle Colress in it.

-I think that Ash will have Zekrom for battle N's Reshiram. Although that will be released after the battle. After that battle, Ash will defeat Ghetsis in a battle ending the big part of N's arc. Of course, Ash will release Zekrom.

-I think that the Unova Gym Leaders will take a part in the N's arc. And I starting to heavily suspect that thwe new merch are indicate that these Gym leaders will re-appear in the anime.

-I'm going to start to think that the Unova League (by game standards) will have a big role. I expect a big role of Alder and the Elite 4: Shauntal, Grimsley, Caitlin and Marshall. And I think that each one will get 2 or 3 episodes (Caitlin can have 4 episodes including JC).

-I have very few hopes for the Unova's rivals with the exception of Burgundy and Georgia (the rivalries aren't resolved yet) and Bianca (because it's related to Juniper and now Cheren (that doesn't mean that she'll appear in the Cheren episode). In case of a tournament, I think unnecessary to have all of Ash's rivals in it. The exceptions could eb Virgil, specially if Virgil is Champion. (that could explain why now it isn't apparently battling Ash).

I think that Bianca will travel to Ash to Kanto. Cilan could travel or not travel that plane but Iris has already left by then. That could mean that Bianca will appear in the 6th gen region? No. The reason why I think this is that Ash can't transport all of his pokemon alone (Ash has at least 10 pokemon now) meaning that Ash will need help to one of Juniper's assistant. And you easily find out that if the wroiters intend to give one of her assistant, they will bring to Kanto the most known for us (and for Ash), Bianca.
    Last edited by Eievui-Nymphia; 30th December 2012 at 4:41 PM.

I'm glad Charizard is coming back. He'll make BW interesting again. I've given up on most of Ash's Unova Team so I don't give a crap about who gets screentime any more.

Quote Originally Posted by fer92 View Post
    I think that Bianca will travel to Ash to Kanto. Cilan could travel or not travel that plane but Iris has already left by then. That could mean that Bianca will appear in the 6th gen region? No. The reason why I think this is that Ash can't transport all of his pokemon alone (Ash has at least 10 pokemon now) meaning that Ash will need help to one of Juniper's assistant. And you easily find out that if the wroiters intend to give one of her assistant, they will bring to Kanto the most known for us (and for Ash), Bianca.
    Wut.....

Anyways I wonder how awesome it would be if Colress tries to blast Iris with the Kyu-Cannon, then her invincible ice proof dragonite pops out of his pokeball, throws iris to the ground and blocks it.

Serebii user:
    -Complains that the Anime has become bland and dull
    Charizard is introduced
    -Complains that Charizard is going to steal screen-time.

So, it was better before Charizard? Gee.

Number of Genwunners = 100
    Number of people accused of being a Genwunner = 100 000 000 000 000 000
    Number of people complaning about Genwunners = 100 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000

Charizard, Dragonite and Pansage... Poor Cilan. They should give him Tyranitar or Flygon or something XD
        Spoiler:- Oh No You Di'nt!!:
    Gay, atheist, proud of it.

[img]http://i49.*******.com/9tzn03.png[/img]
    Follow me @JaymiPurdy

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    What is with Gym Leaders and removing stuff.

Important for people that want new information about Episode N:
    -3th January. In the Special of Ash and Pikachu.
    -10th January. After the last episode of the Unova league.
    -13th January: In the Smash episode that airs this day.

And we have our most relevant dates for Episode N:
    -17th January: N will have his debut. Also, Team Rocket will return to Unova.
    -24th January: N will meet Ash and friends and explain his backstory.
    -7th Febraury: Team Plasma and Colress' debut in the anime.

Watch it!!!!

Sighlity unrelated for this, but I think that the TV Tokyo summary of this episode will say that Ash would return to Pallet Town. If you see that in a source this means that Ash plan to go to Pallet after the league. We know that Ash aren't going to Kanto yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    And what role is Snivy getting in the future, aside from her battle with Lucario obviously?
    well for one thing we see her trying to stop TR with vine whip and N saves her and Axew from getting hit with shadow ball. I think that counts for something and she'll obviously appear after that

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Ya but then she lost to him so it shouldn't count.
    I hope the hell so
    Last edited by STICKTOPIA; 30th December 2012 at 10:40 PM.
    Ash's team right now

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

If you deny any sort of existence of Iris's hair, put this into your sig (started by 5ilVer)

Quote Originally Posted by fer92 View Post
    Because this league is really underwhelming, I have hope that the battles on the N's arc could compensate the lack of battles of the . And because in-game Team plasma have good battles, I predict that:

-I think that because Colress appears in the anime, they can adapt the Colress tournament for promoting the games. This won't be a Junior Cup, this would be a Senior Cup. Ash will battle Colress in it.

-I think that Ash will have Zekrom for battle N's Reshiram. Although that will be released after the battle. After that battle, Ash will defeat Ghetsis in a battle ending the big part of N's arc. Of course, Ash will release Zekrom.

-I think that the Unova Gym Leaders will take a part in the N's arc. And I starting to heavily suspect that thwe new merch are indicate that these Gym leaders will re-appear in the anime.

-I'm going to start to think that the Unova League (by game standards) will have a big role. I expect a big role of Alder and the Elite 4: Shauntal, Grimsley, Caitlin and Marshall. And I think that each one will get 2 or 3 episodes (Caitlin can have 4 episodes including JC).

-I have very few hopes for the Unova's rivals with the exception of Burgundy and Georgia (the rivalries aren't resolved yet) and Bianca (because it's related to Juniper and now Cheren (that doesn't mean that she'll appear in the Cheren episode). In case of a tournament, I think unnecessary to have all of Ash's rivals in it. The exceptions could eb Virgil, specially if Virgil is Champion. (that could explain why now it isn't apparently battling Ash).

That's alot to expect. Gym Leaders returning, Colress Tournament, Ash VS N & Ash VS Ghestis, Elite 4 appearances.... This is something that the writers cannot pull off as it would most definitely redeem the series.
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

I'm not really expecting Ash to battle Ghestis. I guess him battling N would depend on if the latter actually has a team or not in the anime.
    Last edited by Graham Aker; 30th December 2012 at 10:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Meh, he doesn't really learn any impressive ones.
    Well there's Sky Drop which others had said could be a good replacement for Seismic Toss.
    White FC: 1334 7028 3541
    Black2 FC: 1249 6749 9360
    3DS FC: 1719 4581 9302

Quote Originally Posted by Hilda View Post
    Serebii user:
    -Complains that the Anime has become bland and dull
    Charizard is introduced
    -Complains that Charizard is going to steal screen-time.

So, it was better before Charizard? Gee.
    This fanbase is,so indecisive
    My Pokemon Teams
    Pokemon Platinum Version

Pokemon Black Version 2

I'm an Atheist and I'm proud to be one if you are one too paste this in your signature

I wonder if Pignite will start feeling inferior again, if Charizard appears and evolves into Emboar? Nah....

They already promoted the Snivy evolutionary line with Trip's Snivy/Servine/Serperior. The writers are probably going to follow Kanto and keep Oshawott and Snivy unevolved (like Squirtle and Bulbasaur), and have Pignite evolve into Emboar. I still want Ash to have a Samurott, but that's probably not going to happen.

And seriously, we haven't seen Charizard in years. Why are people complaining?
    "We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven. That which we are, we are. One equal temper of heroic hearts. Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."
    Thank you FairyWitch for the banner!

Quote Originally Posted by Maldread View Post
    They already promoted the Snivy evolutionary line with Trip's Snivy/Servine/Serperior. The writers are probably going to follow Kanto and keep Oshawott and Snivy unevolved (like Squirtle and Bulbasaur), and have Pignite evolve into Emboar. I still want Ash to have a Samurott, but that's probably not going to happen.

Approximately 6 years, to be exact (basically a little less than a third of my life). That's a lot! Hopefully Charizard's return (if it is indeed Ash's Charizard) means that other reserves will appear as well.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by Maldread View Post
    i know right im realy happy they are finaly bringing him back now iris dont have too call ash a kid anymore because he has an overpower'd charizard that could k0her dragonite easily.
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/nnjyp4.jpg[/IMG]

I'm starting to think Iris and Cilan might not even see all his reserves like May, Max, and Dawn did.

Charizard will be taking all the spotlight most likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    I wonder if Pignite will start feeling inferior again, if Charizard appears and evolves into Emboar? Nah....
    That would be awesome if not for the writers hating pignite and constantly screwing his screentime in favor of pikachu and the plushie twins.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    I'm starting to think Iris and Cilan might not even see all his reserves like May, Max, and Dawn did.

Charizard will be taking all the spotlight most likely.
    No one has ever seen alll of ashs pokemon except Ash.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    No one has ever seen alll of ashs pokemon except Ash.
    dont forget about professor oak he take's care of all his pokemon when he sett's off on new journey
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/nnjyp4.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by deoxys4ever View Post
    dont forget about professor oak he take's care of all his pokemon when he sett's off on new journey
    Nah oak hasn't seen most of his unova mons yet.

That's actually a true and interesting fact.. No-one besides Ash has ever seen all of the Pokémon he's had in the past. Not even Professor Oak..
    OR Playthrough - Route 118

This won't change often.. I play through the games slowly..

Page 133 of 174 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143 ... LastLast