Page 134 of 174 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138144 ... LastLast
Results 3,326 to 3,350 of 4336

Thread: Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Episode N [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by deoxys4ever View Post
    i know right im realy happy they are finaly bringing him back now iris dont have too call ash a kid anymore because he has an overpower'd charizard that could k0her dragonite easily.
    Unless the writers want to love Iris some more and do some PIS with Dragonite fighting Charizard to a tie.

I don't mind Charizard having some glory- if he is Ash's "strongest," he deserves to be shown like that.
    "We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven. That which we are, we are. One equal temper of heroic hearts. Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."
    Thank you FairyWitch for the banner!

Quote Originally Posted by Hilda View Post
    Serebii user:
    -Complains that the Anime has become bland and dull
    Charizard is introduced
    -Complains that Charizard is going to steal screen-time.

So, it was better before Charizard? Gee.
    I love Charizard more than anyone else, but even I dont think Charizard is the right way towards stronger writing :/

Kingler Charizard could make everything better and Kingler Charizard should make everything better. However Kingler Charizard won't make everything better because the poorly written storyline will inevitably ruin it for us all..

Seriously, I think this is the first time that I haven't looked forward to Charizard's return, simply because I see it being poorly handled this time around. I just hope he continues the tradition of learning a new move based on his last competitor's typing and/or moveset.. which of course this time would be Shadow Claw, since Dusclops was his last onscreen opponent.. Plus a Ghost type move would just be cool anyway.

Flamethrower
    Seismic Toss
    Dragonbreath/Dragon Rage
    Shadow Claw

Sorted..

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    simply because I see it being poorly handled this time around.

Come on guys, just because the league wasn't all that fancy doesn't mean everything will be bad. Even more so, it shows how hard they were working for the newer season by sacrificing the league. Also, Serebii, why did my post count got drained by 20-30 in the last week?

Number of Genwunners = 100
    Number of people accused of being a Genwunner = 100 000 000 000 000 000
    Number of people complaning about Genwunners = 100 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000

I'm not sure charizard would really be as epic as anyone think. Of course, the writers might use some plot armor to get Charizard to be shafted. Well, I'm not really looking forward to Zard coming back because I'm not his die hard fan like a lot of people are. Nonetheless, itll still be a welcoming sight to see an old Pokemon. I also hope other reserves especially Torterra comes back too.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    I'm starting to think Iris and Cilan might not even see all his reserves like May, Max, and Dawn did.

Charizard will be taking all the spotlight most likely.
    Well shoot, Iris should oak Axew for a while since she hardly uses it any ways and replace it with some other powerful Dragon Pokemon. Than at Oaks place when she returns plot armor will kick in and will evolve concluding her arc with Ash.

Your right though, Charizard will overshadow every one this arc, all of Ash's newer Pokemon and Dento but every one sadly does that now and daysXD I like Charizard though and am glad hes back so.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Your right though, Charizard will overshadow every one this arc
    I doubt it. Charizard will probably be back for 5 episodes the most. This arc will concentrate way more on Team Plasma and N than it will on Charizard. This arc is called Episode N, not Episode Charizard. Although an Episode Charizard would be awesome XD

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    I doubt it. Charizard will probably be back for 5 episodes the most. This arc will concentrate way more on Team Plasma and N than it will on Charizard. This arc is called Episode N, not Episode Charizard. Although an Episode Charizard would be awesome XD
    I can see him back for the entire N arc, hes one of the few Pokemon that would at least due some damage against some of N's or Team Plasma's Pokemon.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

I can see him back for the entire N arc, hes one of the few Pokemon that would at least due some damage against some of N's or Team Plasma's Pokemon.
    He'll still never overshadow N or Team Plasma. Charizard hasn't even been announced yet. We have information on every episode up until the 7th of February and there is still no announcement of Charizard who would definitely be advertised more if he was appearing soon.

He'll still never overshadow N or Team Plasma. Charizard hasn't even been announced yet. We have information on every episode up until the 7th of February and there is still no announcement of Charizard who would definitely be advertised more if he was appearing soon.
    Na, N will overshadow every one as he has tons of fan girls and just fans over all, so that won't happen. I hope this N arc is done right, than Team Plasma shouldn't be overshadowed either, just the sidekicks and all the Pokemon this series :P

Na, N will overshadow every one as he has tons of fan girls and just fans over all, so that won't happen. I hope this N arc is done right, than Team Plasma shouldn't be overshadowed either, just the sidekicks and all the Pokemon this series :P
    I wouldn't mind if the sidekicks and Pokémon are shafted in favor of showcasing N and Team Plasma. Atleast N and Team Plasma are interesting characters which I can't say for Cilan and half of Ash's team.

Haha, Charizard should be stronger than anything N and Team Plasma can throw at him.

Number of Genwunners = 100
    Number of people accused of being a Genwunner = 100 000 000 000 000 000
    Number of people complaning about Genwunners = 100 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000

I wouldn't mind if the sidekicks and Pokémon are shafted in favor of showcasing N and Team Plasma. Atleast N and Team Plasma are interesting characters which I can't say for Cilan and half of Ash's team.
    Yah, I have a feeling thats going to happen. I can see it being Ash V.S N/Team Plasma most of them, with Charizard taking a lot of the Pokemon out and maybe Pikachu.

Hida, I think Charizard will take a lot of there Pokemon out too, like I said hes one of the few Pokemon I can see doing some major damage on them.

If Ash battles with Ghetsis I'd like to see Charizard vs Hydreigon.
    Welcome back Charizard! I've missed you so much! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard-Fan View Post
    If Ash battles with Ghetsis I'd like to see Charizard vs Hydreigon.
    Man, I'd love the final blow to be Flamethrower VS Fire Blast, or both Fire Blast if Charizard knew it. Then both would be using that move for a while until Charizard gets the upper hand and beats Hydreigon. That would be awesome!

Do you all think Charizard will just show Pikachu how its done?

So this time, instead of losing to Persian and Ash having no decent backup, Charizard just walks forward from behind Pikachu, rolls up its sleeves, winks and Blast Burns everything?

Well shoot, Iris should oak Axew for a while since she hardly uses it any ways and replace it with some other powerful Dragon Pokemon. Than at Oaks place when she returns plot armor will kick in and will evolve concluding her arc with Ash.

Your right though, Charizard will overshadow every one this arc, all of Ash's newer Pokemon and Dento but every one sadly does that now and daysXD I like Charizard though and am glad hes back so.
    I never saw Charizard over shadowing episodes other than great battles so I wouldn't worry. It will probably be sent away soon afterwards if nothing major happens after Team Plasma.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by d4rk_tailed View Post
    Do you all think Charizard will just show Pikachu how its done?

So this time, instead of losing to Persian and Ash having no decent backup, Charizard just walks forward from behind Pikachu, rolls up its sleeves, winks and Blast Burns everything?
    This is exactly what I see happening

I wonder if they're gonna stop by Virbank City again, since they will go to Western Unova

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    I wonder if they're gonna stop by Virbank City again, since they will go to Western Unova
    Probably not since I doubt roxie will help battle team plasma.
    My Pokemon Teams
    Pokemon Platinum Version

Pokemon Black Version 2

I'm an Atheist and I'm proud to be one if you are one too paste this in your signature

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    The anime transfigured its location because it was too giddy about B2W2. Now it seems Virbank City is south of Opelucid City.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

The Colress Tournament is the only thing I can really see happening out of those.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 17: The Bard and the Diva
    Next: Winter of Discontent

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    The Colress Tournament is the only thing I can really see happening out of those.
    This - I would love to see.

Sadly, considering the quality of the past three tournaments, that one would turn out as rushed and poorly written as the rest of them.

....and now, her story begins.

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    This - I would love to see.

Sadly, considering the quality of the past three tournaments, that one would turn out as rushed and poorly written as the rest of them.
    It would have the same "flaw" all the others, except maybe the Club Battle, had - we would know immediately who the last two competitors would be. Ash and Colress.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 17: The Bard and the Diva
    Next: Winter of Discontent

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    It would have the same "flaw" all the others, except maybe the Club Battle, had - we would know immediately who the last two competitors would be. Ash and Colress.
    Or N vs Colress, if they give a team to N. Ash may lose in the Top 4. But I think that a lot of people won't like that outcome...
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Page 134 of 174 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138144 ... LastLast