Page 140 of 174 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150 ... LastLast
Results 3,476 to 3,500 of 4336

Thread: Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Episode N [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    I don't know about that. I would love to see the fate in these forums if Charizard was beaten by Dragonite.
    I would hate that. He already lost to a Dragonite.

Does anyone think that Episode N can live up to the hype for it? We all know that BW hasnt been the greatest series (Unova league) but has done some interesting changes e.g rotating Pokemon, TRio. I would hope that they can deliver something to maybe repair the series or even be better as a whole. Like you've got the Zekrom connection to Ash still to bring to any real mention and Rocket and Plasma finally clashing. Hopefully they 're making a arc that really makes the wait for Plasma worth it. Tuesday will probably help tell how long it lasts if the next gen gets announced.
    Friend Code for Pokemon Y: 1521-2881-0277 PM me if you want to battle or trade

Quote Originally Posted by Venusaur Master View Post
    Does anyone think that Episode N can live up to the hype for it?
    I think it can. I am hearing a lot of complaints about it (N's portrayal, TRio going back to idiots, Colress being a generic evil scientist) but then again, people have to remember that this is the Pokémon anime. We shouldn't expect something as dark and edgy as the manga. I think this season certainly has the potential to be one of the better arcs of Pokémon but we won't know for sure until the episodes start airing.

just do what I do. go into the series with low expectations and then be pleasantly surprised if its anything approaching half way decent

Quote Originally Posted by Venusaur Master View Post
    Does anyone think that Episode N can live up to the hype for it? We all know that BW hasnt been the greatest series (Unova league) but has done some interesting changes e.g rotating Pokemon, TRio. I would hope that they can deliver something to maybe repair the series or even be better as a whole. Like you've got the Zekrom connection to Ash still to bring to any real mention and Rocket and Plasma finally clashing. Hopefully they 're making a arc that really makes the wait for Plasma worth it. Tuesday will probably help tell how long it lasts if the next gen gets announced.
    What hype? The Junior world cup had more hype than this.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    I would hate that. He already lost to a Dragonite.
    Yeah but that was how many years and that was when girls on the show didn't get DEM pokemon out of the blue without little effort or training.

My ideal battle ever!

And what happened in the Junior Cup is probably why the Episode N saga doesn't have nearly as much hype as one would expect. Both the Junior Cup and the Unova League had a good amount of hype going into it. Then they came around and they didn't just not live up to the hype, they were terrible. Ash will regress in the League regardless of if he beats Cameron or not because Cameron only brought five Pokémon with him and it will/would take Ash six Pokémon to beat Cameron's five, and the Junior Cup was really bad with it just being a glorified Don Battle tournament. Sadly, I'm beginning to be with Ace Detective on this. My hopes going in to Episode N are pretty low, with me hoping against hope that it will either turn out much better than anticipated or, failing that, lead to something better (such as a redo of the Unova League).
    Team Rocket will pay for their crimes.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    just do what I do. go into the series with low expectations and then be pleasantly surprised if its anything approaching half way decent
    HA Thats what I'm trying to do myself, I've learned with Best Wishes 2 never buy into the hype arcs are getting, they'll just be a major let down in this series.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

I'd totally love to see Charizard eradicate Dragonite with Sky Drop where it wouldn't even affect it!

This is Dragonite. If you think that Dragonite is better then & then copy and paste this into your signature. Started by misunderstoodhero.

-------------------------------------

My Fave Duel - Atem VS Raphael II (YGO! DM Episode 174 -176)

Is there anyone else other than me, hoping to see the remaining members of the Elite Four; Shauntal, Grimsley and Marshal in the upcoming Episode N Arc?

Sinnoh got all Four in it's Saga, why not the same for the Unova Saga... Or is it too late to expect the remaining 3?

I can see another future Alder episode along with Marshal

Shauntal is also another maybe

But Grimsley my favourite member of the Elite Four scares me as we have not seen any of the other Dark type Elite Four members Sidney and Karen.

Quote Originally Posted by kemal07 View Post
    Is there anyone else other than me, hoping to see the remaining members of the Elite Four; Shauntal, Grimsley and Marshal in the upcoming Episode N Arc?

Sinnoh got all Four in it's Saga, why not the same for the Unova Saga... Or is it too late to expect the remaining 3?

But Grimsley my favourite member of the Elite Four scares me as we have not seen any of the other Dark type Elite Four members Sidney and Karen.
    LOL I want to see Shauntal too XD
        Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    i like how N seems like a stalker.
    The funniest part of BW1 was stalker N in my opinion.

*watches video*

LOL. I love how N just waltzes up and touches Pikachu without even so much as a hello.
    Last edited by Manna; 6th January 2013 at 6:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kemal07 View Post

I am agree with you on this. I'd like to see all of them in action. Who knows, one of them could take part in Plasma's finale like Shirona did in Galatic's.

Haven't been here a few days, but I've heard here that the Charizard from the Episode N is confirmed to be Ash's. Is that true?
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    Haven't been here a few days, but I've heard here that the Charizard from the Episode N is confirmed to be Ash's. Is that true?
    It's pretty much a given, but I haven't seen any 100% proof that its his
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    Don't think it's confirmed yet

Quote Originally Posted by hustenapfel View Post
    I'd totally love to see Charizard eradicate Dragonite with Sky Drop where it wouldn't even affect it!
    Why do people want to see Sky Drop so bad? Seismic Toss is likely to stay and it's a better move to deal with its 4x weakness to Rock Pokemon
    Walker Sleepover

Quote Originally Posted by AhTreyYou View Post
    Why do people want to see Sky Drop so bad? Seismic Toss is likely to stay and it's a better move to deal with its 4x weakness to Rock Pokemon
    because it would be nice to see it with a flying type move? & it has yet to debut

because it would be nice to see it with a flying type move? & it has yet to debut
    IF it's a flying type move what people want then:

Flamethrower/Blast Burn
    Seismic Toss
    Dragonbreath/Pulse
    Air Slash

That's the best flying type move for a Charizard.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

Another Pokemon can showcase Sky Drop though. I'd rather see Unfezent learn a better Flying move than Charizard. If it showcases anything let it be Blast Burn or a new Dragon move to impress Iris. Why learn a move that will probably be animated to look similar to Seismic Toss when we know it's a staple move of his?
    Walker Sleepover

Air Slash is overdone already though. :/ It wouldn't really be the best. And Noctowl already knows it as well.

Flying moves Charizard can learn through all generations; Fly, Wing Attack, Aerial Ace, Air Slash, Roost, Defog, Air Cutter, Tailwind, Sky Drop and as a pre evolution Charmander can learn Acrobatics in Gen 5. I'd rather see any of those flying moves besides Sky Drop with Charizard
    Walker Sleepover

Did smash reveal something about the arc?

Well, if Charizard gets to keep Seismic Toss, a Seismic Toss move tutor in the next game would be almost a given.

This is Dragonite. If you think that Dragonite is better then & then copy and paste this into your signature. Started by misunderstoodhero.

-------------------------------------

My Fave Duel - Atem VS Raphael II (YGO! DM Episode 174 -176)

Quote Originally Posted by hustenapfel View Post
    Well, if Charizard gets to keep Seismic Toss, a Seismic Toss move tutor in the next game would be almost a given.
    I fail to see how you reached that conclusion

Page 140 of 174 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150 ... LastLast