Page 141 of 174 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,525 of 4336

Thread: Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Episode N [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    Did smash reveal something about the arc?
    It showed this preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuxX1...layer_embedded

Quote Originally Posted by hustenapfel View Post
    Well, if Charizard gets to keep Seismic Toss, a Seismic Toss move tutor in the next game would be almost a given.
    It's a charizard from gen 1. So it could have compatible moves from all gens.

Charizard could still have Seismic Toss in Gen V, if it was transfered from FR/LG to Gen IV and then Gen V.

FR/LG had a Seismic Toss move tutor if anyone can remember.

Flamethrower
    Seismic Toss/Sky Drop
    Dragon Pulse
    Blast Burn

Uh.. do we know if this is Ash's Charizard yet? I haven't really been keeping up with the anime lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Air Slash is overdone already though. :/ It wouldn't really be the best. And Noctowl already knows it as well.
    I don't see that as an issue.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

The writers hae shocked us a lot but I can,t see Charizard losing to a Dragonite. Never

Quote Originally Posted by destimon pokeruction View Post
    The writers hae shocked us a lot but I can,t see Charizard losing to a Dragonite. Never
    Watch Ash's Orange League fight again.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by hustenapfel View Post
    Well, if Charizard gets to keep Seismic Toss, a Seismic Toss move tutor in the next game would be almost a given.
    Possibly but only if Gen 6 isn't compatible with previous Gens. You can still acquire seismic toss Charizard by pal park and than poke transferring

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    Yeah but that was how many years and that was when girls on the show didn't get DEM pokemon out of the blue without little effort or training.
    God, are people still whining about Togekiss & Dragonite? -.-

DEM a Deus Ex Machina is an automatic problem solver, how the heck was either of those a DEM? I swear this term is losing its meaning slowly, a DEM is like Hikari finding an Arceus ball in her bag and releasing it to kill the bad guy. Togekiss and Dragonite were set-up prior to their respective competitions.

So by that definition May's skitty is a DEM.

Quote Originally Posted by AhTreyYou View Post
    Flying moves Charizard can learn through all generations; Fly, Wing Attack, Aerial Ace, Air Slash, Roost, Defog, Air Cutter, Tailwind, Sky Drop and as a pre evolution Charmander can learn Acrobatics in Gen 5. I'd rather see any of those flying moves besides Sky Drop with Charizard
    Wing Attack, Air Slash, and Aerial Ace on Charizard are meh. Roost could be interesting though. It make Charizard last longer.
    Last edited by Graham Aker; 6th January 2013 at 7:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    Wing Attack, Air Slash, and Aerial Ace on Charizard are meh. Roost could be interesting though. It make Charizard last longer.
    I think Roost would be really interesting. It would make Charizard an almost invincible power house

So, people think Ash's Charizard is comming back, that be interesting. But I don't see what reason it has to come back if it is indeed his charizard.
    Currently playing Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire and waiting for the guidebook(s).

Currently own: X and Y, Black 2 and White 2, Black and White, Heart Gold and Soul Silver, Platinum, Diamond and Pearl, Super Pokemon Rumble, Ranger 3, Ranger 2, Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time and Dragon Ball Z: Super Sonic Warriors. Guidebooks for Johto games, Unova games and Kalos games.

Own quite a number shinies, especially in Y thanks to Consecutive Fishing.

Own all 5 gen event legends in White 2, many came from my brother which I like to thank.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander18 View Post
    So, people think Ash's Charizard is comming back, that be interesting. But I don't see what reason it has to come back if it is indeed his charizard.
    same reason any of his pokemon come back. Ash might be using a few older pokemon and its just charizard that's getting promoted due to its popularity. if it is Ashs, which I'm still not convinced it is

Charizard will come back and defeat Zekrom, Reshiram and single-handedly beat Ghetsis.

If Charizard does come back its probably just gonna be for an episode, 2 at most

It is possible that his Charizard could come back for longer, but I think you're right, and if it comes back it'll be for 1-3 episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    same reason any of his pokemon come back. Ash might be using a few older pokemon and its just charizard that's getting promoted due to its popularity. if it is Ashs, which I'm still not convinced it is
    Why would they advertise a Charizard on the posters if it wasn't Ash's? It's not going to be a random POTD and I highly
    Highly doubt Cilan, Iris or N will catch/own one.

I can't wait till we have some proof to quiet down the doubters

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    But no doubt she'll be like "So you've got older and stronger Pokemon, yet made the gyms and league harder for yourself by not using them? You're such a little kid Ash!".

..and then I'll die.
    Sorry, but she'd have a point :X hehe.

I want some sort of confirmation on Charizard being Ash's. Even though it's the most possible option, deep down I'm worrying that it'll be something random. All of the Pokemon on the Best Wishes 2 poster were pretty random (like Combee & Corphish) and everyone was over-analyzing it. So while I think Ash's Charizard's return is likely just because it's a first gen Pokemon that isn't in the Unova dex, I won't hold my breath for it!
    X:

OR:

I hope its Ash's Charizard, if it is I hope it stays till the N arc is over. I hope they give us more information on him or I'll go crazy here.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

I hope if its Ash's charizard they use him to battle Zekrom so ash can catch it, charizard has been quite good at taking legendaries out.
    KROOKODILE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunglasses Krookodile View Post
    I hope if its Ash's charizard they use him to battle Zekrom so ash can catch it, charizard has been quite good at taking legendaries out.
    If Ash caught Zekrom it would only be for a little while until the conflict with TP is over. Zekrom would never ever rot at Oak's Lab

Quote Originally Posted by AhTreyYou View Post
    If Ash caught Zekrom it would only be for a little while until the conflict with TP is over. Zekrom would never ever rot at Oak's Lab
    Yeah I guess.
    It would be good though if a capture happened and it wasn't just a temporary thing.
    KROOKODILE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunglasses Krookodile View Post
    Yeah I guess.
    It would be good though if a capture happened and it wasn't just a temporary thing.
    It wouldn't be good! People would rage haha because Ash would Oak it, use it in a later League and still manage to lose.

Page 141 of 174 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151 ... LastLast