Page 142 of 174 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145146152 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,550 of 4336

Thread: Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Episode N [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by AhTreyYou View Post
    It wouldn't be good! People would rage haha because Ash would Oak it, use it in a later League and still manage to lose.
    From what I have gathered looking at other threads and comments its apparent that people rage/complain over the stupidest things anyway.

I can see that bad being Oaked but none the less it happens to all his pokemon eventually, and apart from being the gods of each region legendaries are still pokemon they just tend to be harder to catch,train etc. I think he'll catch a legendary eventually and I'm sure people will complain about the way it's treated just like they do with his other pokemon. His goal is to be a pokemon master the only way he'll improve and get there is by doing things that shouldn't or don't usually happen, I'm probably going slightly off topic but at the end of the day I doubt pokemon will last forever and eventually the writers will probably have to do something that they have never done before to advance Ash as a character.
    KROOKODILE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunglasses Krookodile View Post
    From what I have gathered looking at other threads and comments its apparent that people rage/complain over the stupidest things anyway.
    ^ This is legitimate

I hope if its Ash's charizard they use him to battle Zekrom so ash can catch it, charizard has been quite good at taking legendaries out.
    He's only done it once?

Strictly speaking, Pikachu is more qualified..
    OR Playthrough - Route 118

This won't change often.. I play through the games slowly..

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    He's only done it once?

Strictly speaking, Pikachu is more qualified..
    He took articuno and I'm sure he took one of Brandon's legendaries out during battle frontier...
    KROOKODILE!!!

He took articuno and I'm sure he took one of Brandon's legendaries out during battle frontier...
    Sorry, he didn't. In that battle Pikachu took out Regice, while Charizard fell to Dusclops (due to Ash forgetting that Seismic Toss is a Fighting-type move).
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Just Articuno. Pikachu took out Regice. Sceptile lost to regirock in a 1v1 & Torkoal lost to Rwgisteel in a 1v1

It's has been awhile since I watched those episodes coulda sworn he took another legendary down somewhere? Oh well guess I could go back and rewatch at some stage.
    KROOKODILE!!!

It's has been awhile since I watched those episodes coulda sworn he took another legendary down somewhere? Oh well guess I could go back and rewatch at some stage.
    Just like Ace said, it was Articuno. Lol

So, I assume Episode N will end around about October to make way for Ash's next adventure. So it should last around 9 months?

I think that'll be a good amount of time for the Team Plasma plot to last for.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    So, I assume Episode N will end around about October to make way for Ash's next adventure. So it should last around 9 months?

I think that'll be a good amount of time for the Team Plasma plot to last for.
    That should give the arc enough time, give a good ending without it seeming to rushed right? Than will get an ending for Iris or Dento or maybe both, give Ash a reason to travel to another region than we have a new series.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Even if this season is good or not... all I can think about now is Gen 6 and how it hopefully will correct certain mistakes made in BW/2/N
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by kemal07 View Post
    Is there anyone else other than me, hoping to see the remaining members of the Elite Four; Shauntal, Grimsley and Marshal in the upcoming Episode N Arc?

Sinnoh got all Four in it's Saga, why not the same for the Unova Saga... Or is it too late to expect the remaining 3?

I can see another future Alder episode along with Marshal

Shauntal is also another maybe

But Grimsley my favourite member of the Elite Four scares me as we have not seen any of the other Dark type Elite Four members Sidney and Karen.
    Eh. Might be too late, but you never know. Best to keep expectations low when it comes to this show.

We know it will be a short saga. If there are 8 months then at the maximum this saga will have 32 episodes. I hope they will give TP enough screentime to show them as really threating team and not just one-time evil team. After all, they have the best plot until now.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Even if this season is good or not... all I can think about now is Gen 6 and how it hopefully will correct certain mistakes made in BW/2/N
    You know, with the announcement of Generation 6 for the games, that was the first thought that crossed my mind after seeing the Pokémon X/Y trailer, aside from the fact that I would have to get the game. I must say that that is a sad commentary for the animé this saga, especially when it started with such high hopes and promise. And the ironic thing is that the fillers of the Unova saga have been pretty good. It's the main story (4th gym and after) that has been dragging the saga down.
    Team Rocket will pay for their crimes.

I have honestly lost all interest in this arc. The first four episodes aren't exactly drawing me in, and now Gen VI has thrown me off. Here's to a good Plasma plot and good closure for the remaining rivals, and probably Iris too.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

I'm still excited for this arc. I have to say that this news about Gen 6 has made me excited for that as well. But Episode N has a lot going for it. Colress, N, Ghetsis, Looker, Juniper, Charizard, the possibility of TR vs TP, Georgia and Burgundy development. I am looking forward to this.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    I'm still excited for this arc. I have to say that this news about Gen 6 has made me excited for that as well. But Episode N has a lot going for it. Colress, N, Ghetsis, Looker, Juniper, Charizard, the possibility of TR vs TP, Georgia and Burgundy development. I am looking forward to this.
    I completely agree, we have 6 months or more of Episode N. Hopefully this is what brings Best Wishes to its highest acclaim after everything that's felt like its done wrong this past year.
    Friend Code for Pokemon Y: 1521-2881-0277 PM me if you want to battle or trade

Has anybody asked this question yet:

With the simultaneous release of X and Y, how will they catch up with the anime dubs? Will the anime be several months behind in English from Episode N into Gen VI?

Just end this fast. Gen 6 awaits

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    This. I'm actually not excited anymore for this lol. I was, but Gen 6 totally blew that away.

Let's hope merchandise don't effect some Pokemon.

Poor N. He finally got his own saga but is now being overshadowed by the new games. I still have some hope that Episode N will turn out better than most of BW, but I know not to get my hopes up too high otherwise I'll just be disappointed when things don't turn out right. Episode N better slay or else I'm gonna be so pressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    Poor N. He finally got his own saga but is now being overshadowed by the new games. I still have some hope that Episode N will turn out better than most of BW, but I know not to get my hopes up too high otherwise I'll just be disappointed when things don't turn out right. Episode N better slay or else I'm gonna be so pressed.
    Hype will pick up for Episode N again once the episodes air. Just because people are excited about Gen 6 doesn't mean people forgot about N. It should be expected that on the first day we hear news about Episode N, people would get excited.

I don't appreciate this sort of attitude. BW deserves these remaining months to end on a great note. We're gonna have 6th gen for years so you're fully capable of giving BW some respect for these next 8 months.

This. Is what I said when I say BW when DP was reaching its end because of how long and drawn out it had become... But unlike the end of DP, Episode N looks like its gonna be something new so I dont know why people would want it to be rushed and "end already" when it is already something different from the norm of other aspects of this series -_- Gen 6 will be out in October we have 3-40 episodes til then so bare and grit til then
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

So how many Pokemons are there?

Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

Page 142 of 174 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145146152 ... LastLast