Page 165 of 174 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165166167168169 ... LastLast
Results 4,101 to 4,125 of 4336

Thread: Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Episode N [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by DawnBoy View Post
    If Charizard loses to freaking Oshawott then I'm done lol
    Same here. Unless Oshawott evolves due to receiving massive experience points
    Walker Sleepover

Quote Originally Posted by AhTreyYou View Post
    Same here. Unless Oshawott evolves due to receiving massive experience points
    All the way into a Samurott.

Yeah. The servers will burst in flames if that happens.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    All the way into a Samurott.

Yeah. The servers will burst in flames if that happens.
    Haha definitely! I don't see this happening though
    Walker Sleepover

Quote Originally Posted by JJB1003 View Post
    The writers are sitting in their office.
    "Ok, so Oshawott really needs a win against a fire type. Why have we not realised this before?"
    "Well Ash's Charizard is turning up soon. We could have a practice battle and make it win against him?"
    "Will the fans rage though if Oshawott's first win against a fire type is with Ash's supposedly strongest pokemon thats a billion times its size?"
    "Nah they'll love it. In fact, we'll make sure Oshawott pretends to faint at least twice, and falls over 5 times to make the episode more interesting"
    "Comedic yet massively OP... I love it!"

Watch it happen folks
    The writers read this post.

"I thought we were kidding each other."
    "Maybe people like it after all."
    "You sure?"
    "Hmm"
    "I mean Oshawott defeating Charizard? Too much of a stretch?"
    "Yeah."
    "Yeah."
    "YEAH!"

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

The writers continue to plan the epic Oshawott/Charizard battle.
    "So what moveset shall we give each of them?"
    "Well Oshawott's moveset is perfect. 3 water moves and tackle? That's pure gold!"
    "What about Charizard?"
    "We'll go flamethrower, seismic toss, dragon pulse and blast burn. Some fan homage and showcase a powerful fire move!"

"So let's think. How will Oshawott beat Charizard?"
    "Simple. Charizard does non-stop hits on Oshawott. Then it lifts him up into the air with Seimic toss and slams him into the ground..."
    "...What then?"
    "Oshawott gets up and lands a OHKO on Charizard with Tackle. Sound good?"
    "F*** yeah!"

What do you think guys?
    Check out my Heart Gold Nuzlocke, here:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo2G...?feature=guide
    It's not half bad, if I say so myself.

NEW: Started a Black 2 Nuzlocke! Watch it on my channel. Subscribe and I'll sub back!

^didn't read that this isn't the place to post jokes.

I'd love to see Dragonite use flamethrower on Charizard and Charizard uses flamthrower too and Ash gets caught in the middle.
    Walker Sleepover

Quote Originally Posted by naive shrew View Post
    you should be because it's iris' charizard. My dad works for tv tokyo and he told me ;(
    hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah are you serious!?!?!?!?!!? Hahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahaha

However I dont think Charizard will have a battle with Reshiram, Reshiram's far too powerful for a lowly Charizard, he and Dragonite are most likely gonna stall him until Ash/N unleashes Dues ex machima to win the day!

Quote Originally Posted by JJB1003 View Post
    The writers continue to plan the epic Oshawott/Charizard battle.
    "So what moveset shall we give each of them?"
    "Well Oshawott's moveset is perfect. 3 water moves and tackle? That's pure gold!"
    "What about Charizard?"
    "We'll go flamethrower, seismic toss, dragon pulse and blast burn. Some fan homage and showcase a powerful fire move!"

"So let's think. How will Oshawott beat Charizard?"
    "Simple. Charizard does non-stop hits on Oshawott. Then it lifts him up into the air with Seimic toss and slams him into the ground..."
    "...What then?"
    "Oshawott gets up and lands a OHKO on Charizard with Tackle. Sound good?"
    "F*** yeah!"

What do you think guys?
    Sad part is that the writers have done that with other Pokemon

For those that are interested, not counting wild battles or TR battles, this is Charizard's battle record.

Indigo League:

vs Rhydon - Refused to fight.
    vs Magmar - Win.
    vs Clone Charizard - Loss.
    vs Charmander - Forced opponent to switch.
    vs Pikachu - Refused to fight.

Orange Islands:

vs Tauros - Win.
    vs Poliwrath - Loss.
    vs Poliwrath (Rematch) - Win.
    vs Alakazam + Marowak (Double Battle w/ Pikachu) - Win.
    vs Electabuzz - Win.
    vs Dragonite - Loss.

Johto:

vs Pidgey - Win.
    vs Ratata - Win.
    vs Chikorita - Win.
    vs Pidgeot - Win.
    vs Entei - Loss.
    vs Dragonair - Win.
    vs Scizor - Win.
    vs Golem - Win.
    vs Blastoise - Win.
    vs Blaziken - Loss.

Hoenn:

N/A

Battle Frontier:

vs Articuno - Win.
    vs Dusclops - Loss.

Sinnoh:

N/A

Unova:

???

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Indigo League:

vs Rhydon - Refused to fight.
    vs Magmar - Win.
    vs Clone Charizard - Loss.
    vs Charmander - Forced opponent to switch.
    vs Pikachu - Refused to fight.
    For Kanto, you missed out the Charmander/Charmeleon wins and losses, surely those count?

Quote Originally Posted by d4rk_tailed View Post
    For Kanto, you missed out the Charmander/Charmeleon wins and losses, surely those count?
    "Charizard's battle record".

I'll list some opponents that I want to see battling against Charizard:
    -Reshiram
    -Iris's Dragonite
    -Some of Team Plasma's Pokemon
    -One of Ghetsis's Pokemon (Hydreigon would be great)

What Pokemon would you like to see Charizard facing in battle?
    Welcome back Charizard! I've missed you so much! <3

I'm thinking all those are possible. Maybe Charizard might battle Dragonite when he first arrives. They might have a stare down when they first meet.

I'd love to see Charizard face:

vs Reshiram - Not fussed if he loses as long as he puts up a good fight (like he did against Entei).
    vs Genesect - Same as Reshiram, i'm not fussed on a loss as long as he puts up a good fight.
    vs Iris's Dragonite - I really want him to win here purely because he deserves too, and he lost against Dragonite in the Orange League so this can make up for that.
    vs any other cool Pokemon as long as he wins, N's Zoroark would be cool.

That's pretty much it, Charizard may be returning but I doubt it's going to have many battles, it'll probably be how he was in Battle Frontier.

And if there is any kind of tournament, I hope Charizard battles and wins in it.
    Last edited by Charizard-Fan; 20th January 2013 at 8:47 PM.
    Welcome back Charizard! I've missed you so much! <3

I'd love to see Charizard face:

vs Reshiram - Not fussed if he loses as long as he puts up a good fight (like he did against Entei).
    vs Genesect - Same as Reshiram, i'm not fussed on a loss as long as he puts up a good fight.
    vs Iris's Dragonite - I really want him to win here purely because he deserves too, and he lost against Dragonite in the Orange League so this can make up for that.
    vs any other cool Pokemon as long as he wins, N's Zoroark would be cool.

That's pretty much it, Charizard may be returning but I doubt it's going to have many battles, it'll probably be how he was in Battle Frontier.
    Entei is not Genosect or Reshiram Haunter, they are stronger legendaries, I would be fussed if he won against either of those it doesn't make sense at all.

I don't think Dragonite needs to take a loss at this point really.

I'm not expecting a normal pokemon battle from him at all if he we dont get a tournament but then people will rage if Satoshi lose a tournament with Charizard.

No one will win if Dragonite and Charizard battle. Ash and Iris both have one win on each other and it's most likely gonna stay that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Entei is not Genosect or Reshiram Haunter, they are stronger legendaries, I would be fussed if he won against either of those it doesn't make sense at all.
    I agree with what you're saying, but I never really intended my phrase to sound like Charizard should win, it's fairly obvious he won't and I just wanted to make it clear i'd actually be happy if he lost as long as it's decent battle.

I don't think Dragonite needs to take a loss at this point really.
    He doesn't, but Dragonite deserves to lose way more than Charizard does if you ask me. I hate to say it but I think i'll rage if Charizard lost to Dragonite.

I'm not expecting a normal pokemon battle from him at all if he we dont get a tournament but then people will rage if Satoshi lose a tournament with Charizard.
    Me neither, but now that you mention a tournament that would be pretty cool.

If Ash wins a tournament (finally) this saga with Charizard it'll be cool and all, but it'll be pretty depressing to know that Ash couldn't win with any of his standard Unova Pokemon which he's been trying to do the entire time.

He doesn't, but Dragonite deserves to lose way more than Charizard does if you ask me. I hate to say it but I think i'll rage if Charizard lost to Dragonite.
    How does Dragonite deserve to lose? Last time I checked, it lost its last two battles. No one is gonna beat anyone.

I agree with what you're saying, but I never really intended my phrase to sound like Charizard should win, it's fairly obvious he won't and I just wanted to make it clear i'd actually be happy if he lost as long as it's decent battle.

Me neither, but now that you mention a tournament that would be pretty cool.

If Ash wins a tournament (finally) this saga with Charizard it'll be cool and all, but it'll be pretty depressing to know that Ash couldn't win with any of his standard Unova Pokemon which he's been trying to do the entire time.
    You said you wouldn't be fussed if he lost, I read that as I would prefer him to win but I dont mind if he loses, they are a lot stronger them him specially Reshiram, if he doesn't put up a good figth that is nota problem at all, I said some days ago that if someone is going to beat it I hope its Charizard, Pikachu, Dragoniote, Pansage, etc team effort or actually them putting a good figth and proving N wrong making N stop Reshiram which I think will be the most likelly scenario(N stopping it).

They don't need to battle at all imo, we can have a funny scene at first with them chalenging each other or even keeping a little buddies rivalry but they dont need to figth, if Satoshi has a figth with Iris by the end of the region, I definetly prefer it to be Axew and not dragonite if its 1vs1.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    How does Dragonite deserve to lose? Last time I checked, it lost its last two battles.
    1 - Personal preference. In my opinion Charizard is 10x better than Dragonite. This is the only point you can't argue against, but the rest? Go ahead.

2 - I feel Dragonite has been over glorified way too much during the time it's been around, i'd rather not see it win against a Pokemon of Ash's which we know is incredibly powerful and has performed a lot of feats.

3 - I don't want to see Charizard return just to get it's *** kicked by a Pokemon which has already had a fair amount of glorification.

4 - Ash already looks weak this saga, if Charizard returns and even he can't make Ash look strong, i'll be very disappointed.

No one is gonna beat anyone.
    How does that work out?

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    You said you wouldn't be fussed if he lost, I read that as I would prefer him to win but I dont mind if he loses, they are a lot stronger them him specially Reshiram, if he doesn't put up a good figth that is nota problem at all, I said some days ago that if someone is going to beat it I hope its Charizard, Pikachu, Dragoniote, Pansage, etc team effort or actually them putting a good figth and proving N wrong making N stop Reshiram which I think will be the most likelly scenario(N stopping it).
    Fair enough I can see how you interpretated it.

In all fairness i'd prefer to just see Ash and Zekrom vs N and Reshiram, although the opening gives the idea that it's going to be Charizard vs Reshiram. Either way i'll enjoy seeing a battle between them none the less.

They don't need to battle at all imo, we can have a funny scene at first with them chalenging each other or even keeping a little buddies rivalry but they dont need to figth,
    Agreed, i'm just answering a question from Charizard-Fan. I'm just saying i'd like to see Charizard fight Dragonite as long as he defeats him, if not then i don't want a battle between them at all.

if Satoshi has a figth with Iris by the end of the region, I definetly prefer it to be Axew and not dragonite if its 1vs1.
    I want a full battle between them at the end of the saga, but seeing as Iris only has 4 Pokemon a 4v4 is fine with me.

I'd settle with:

Pikachu vs Excadrill
    Charizard vs Dragonite
    Snivy vs Emolga
    Scraggy vs Axew

I want Ash to win, but I know it won't do well for Iris's Opelucid Gym goal so I suppose a draw would be fine. After all, it happened with Ash vs May so it could happen again.
    Last edited by Haunter ゴースト; 20th January 2013 at 9:06 PM.

"Charizard's battle record".
    Of course, sure, but its not like its preevolutions were different Pokemon right?

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    No one will win if Dragonite and Charizard battle. Ash and Iris both have one win on each other and it's most likely gonna stay that way.
    I think we both know deep down that it won't stay like that. Iris is meant to lose at least one more time against Ash simply because Ash is the main character.

As for Charizard, I can't be bothered to even think of a scenario for it. That's how little I think of it. I don't know why the writers had to bring it back; if it was because N or whoever will control Reshiram, why couldn't they have Ash temporarily control its opposite (Zekrom)? That would've made more sense and it would've tied in with the games a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by d4rk_tailed View Post
    Of course, sure, but its not like its preevolutions were different Pokemon right?
    I know you're right, but considering all the hype is about Charizard and the thread is even titled 'Official Charizard Thread' it seems reasonable to only list Charizard's battles, especially because people only ever remember his battles the most cause they're the most epic.

Charizard is amazing and those who do not like it should just go watch Digimon. Yeah! I said it! Bring it on Newgenners!

+ Charizard would demolish Dragonite while digging a grave for it at the same time!

Number of Genwunners = 100
    Number of people accused of being a Genwunner = 100 000 000 000 000 000
    Number of people complaning about Genwunners = 100 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000

Page 165 of 174 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165166167168169 ... LastLast