Page 166 of 174 FirstFirst ... 66116156162163164165166167168169170 ... LastLast
Results 4,126 to 4,150 of 4336

Thread: Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Episode N [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by Hilda View Post
    Charizard is amazing and those who do not like it should just go watch Digimon. Yeah! I said it! Bring it on Newgenners!

+ Charizard would demolish Dragonite while digging a grave for it at the same time!
    Can't someone be a fan of both Pokemon and Digimon and like Charizard? Kind of rude in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by AhTreyYou View Post
    Can't someone be a fan of both Pokemon and Digimon and like Charizard? Kind of rude in my opinion.
    I like them both. I'm just saying to follow 1 of them if they won't appreciate an important aspect of the other.

Number of Genwunners = 100
    Number of people accused of being a Genwunner = 100 000 000 000 000 000
    Number of people complaning about Genwunners = 100 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    I know you're right, but considering all the hype is about Charizard and the thread is even titled 'Official Charizard Thread' it seems reasonable to only list Charizard's battles, especially because people only ever remember his battles the most cause they're the most epic.
    I get the feeling that people don't want to mention his Charmander/Charmeleon battles because they'll make Charizard look bad. :x

But whatever. Like I said before, there isn't really a good reason for Charizard to be in Episode N. Everything that he could do could be done by Zekrom or another Gen 5 Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I get the feeling that people don't want to mention his Charmander/Charmeleon battles because they'll make Charizard look bad. :x

But whatever. Like I said before, there isn't really a good reason for Charizard to be in Episode N. Everything that he could do could be done by Zekrom or another Gen 5 Pokemon.
    Charmander actually got a lot of wins. I re-watched Kanto the other day and even as a Charmander, I think he was stronger than Bulbasaur and Squirtle. Charmeleon on the other hand was only a Charmeleon for a very short time.

I know you're right, but considering all the hype is about Charizard and the thread is even titled 'Official Charizard Thread' it seems reasonable to only list Charizard's battles, especially because people only ever remember his battles the most cause they're the most epic.
    Actually, Weepinbell, Golbat and Primeape and the Exeggutors make for quite a good battle record. Except for the loss against Paras, Charmander/meleon did pretty good!
    Last edited by d4rk_tailed; 20th January 2013 at 8:36 PM.

Charizard was strong even when it was Charmander. Charmander beat Primeape, Weepinbell, Golbat, Golem and Exeggutors.
    Welcome back Charizard! I've missed you so much! <3

They will make him look bad? Did you even watched the original series? It is a god given gift to have Charizard on the show. Not to mention he was a Charmander when Ash just started, so his trianer did a lot more mistakes than now. He still has an awesome record with that.

Number of people complaning about Genwunners = 100 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000

Quote Originally Posted by d4rk_tailed View Post
    Actually, Weepinbell, Golbat and Primeape and the Exeggutors make for quite a good battle record. Except for the loss against Paras, Charmander/meleon did pretty good!
    Ummm, did you just quote yourself? xD

Um why? I know Charmander had a fair few battles, but at least imo they weren't half as epic as any of Charizard's battles. Charmeleon barely had any cause he was only around for 3 episodes.

Agreed, but there was no good reason for Dawn to return either, it's all fan service and i absolutely love it.

It's amazing how Charizard has received a such a good reception in the franchise since he's been around.

Um why? I know Charmander had a fair few battles, but at least imo they weren't half as epic as any of Charizard's battles. Charmeleon barely had any cause he was only around for 3 episodes.

Agreed, but there was no good reason for Dawn to return either, it's all fan service and i absolutely love it.

It's amazing how Charizard has received a such a good reception in the franchise since he's been around.
    He's probably the second most important Pokémon Ash has in the anime behind Pikachu.

Yeah yeah, bla bla, just fan-service like Dawn except, Charizard won't be picking daisies like Dawn.

I like them both. I'm just saying to follow 1 of them if they won't appreciate an important aspect of the other.
    That's still rude. Just because someone doesn't like Charizard they shouldn't watch Pokemon? I like all three but your comment still offended me

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    He's probably the second most important Pokémon Ash has in the anime behind Pikachu.
    Without a doubt.

Yeah yeah, bla bla, just fan-service like Dawn except, Charizard won't be picking daisies like Dawn.
    What?

I don't understand what you're trying to say, but at the end of the day Charizard is only returning to entertain the fans and make BW more interesting. The same with any conceptial idea they introduct into the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Ummm, did you just quote yourself? xD
    Haha, nice spot! Was actually quoting Haunter227 regarding the impressive battle record before it evolved into Zard!

We'll have to agree to disagree, because none of Charizard's battles have been epic imo.

It's strange to me given that the last time Charizard appeared was in AG, and it's been 6+ years since then. All the kids who saw him in the anime back then have grown up and many probably don't watch the anime any more. So who are the writers trying to appease here? Older fans? I doubt they'll all tune in just to see one Pokemon. :x

We'll have to agree to disagree, because none of Charizard's battles have been epic imo.
    Yeaaaaaah, a lot of Pokémon fans would have to disagree with you on that.

Charizard is amazing and those who do not like it should just go watch Digimon. Yeah! I said it! Bring it on Newgenners!

+ Charizard would demolish Dragonite while digging a grave for it at the same time!
    What the heck are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    What the heck are you talking about?
    I have no idea. So the people who don't like Charizard shouldn't watch Pokémon? WHY NOT!?

Yeaaaaaah, a lot of Pokémon fans would have to disagree with you on that.
    Well that's fine. But personally, I'm not going to like Charizard and praise his every move just because almost everyone else does; I won't give into peer pressure. Charizard lost Ash two Leagues, plus who knows how many other battles while he was being disobedient. I'm not going to forgive him for causing so many problems back in OS. :x

I have no idea. So the people who don't like Charizard shouldn't watch Pokémon? WHY NOT!?
    I honestly thought that was a joke. Nothing to get worked up over in my opinion.

Well that's fine. But personally, I'm not going to like Charizard and praise his every move just because almost everyone else does; I won't give into peer pressure. Charizard lost Ash two Leagues, plus who knows how many other battles while he was being disobedient. I'm not going to forgive him for causing so many problems back in OS. :x
    ASH lost the Kanto League for Ash, not Charizard. And about the Johto League, why are you blaming Charizard for Ash losing? Because he was the last Pokémon to faint? Without Charizard, who knows if Ash would beat Gary?

I honestly thought that was a joke. Nothing to get worked up over in my opinion.
    Well, let's hope it was a joke.

Of course you're entitled to your own opinion, but i disagree massively here because I feel most of Charizard's battles have been the best in the entire series. I know for a fact that a tonne of other fans agree.

Anyway, fair enough.

It's strange to me given that the last time Charizard appeared was in AG, and it's been 6+ years since then. All the kids who saw him in the anime back then have grown up and many probably don't watch the anime any more. So who are the writers trying to appease here? Older fans? I doubt they'll all tune in just to see one Pokemon. :x
    I know what you mean, and that's exactly what i'm trying to say. Charizard is so incredibly popular in the franchise let alone the anime, it's no surprise they brought him back and myself and a lot of other people are pleased.

I think Charizard made up his bad things he did when he was disobient more than well when he saved Ash's life in 3rd movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard-Fan View Post
    I think Charizard made up his bad things he did when he was disobient more than well when he saved Ash's life in 3rd movie.
    Charizard was hilarious when he was disobedient anyway. It never bothered me that he cost Ash a lot of battles.

Charizard was hilarious when he was disobedient anyway. It never bothered me that he cost Ash a lot of battles.
    Kanto league never bothered you at all really? I remember being pissed as a kid

Agreed. And I doubt Ash would've been able to beat Blaine without Charizard.

Page 166 of 174 FirstFirst ... 66116156162163164165166167168169170 ... LastLast