Page 2 of 174 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Episode N [FIRST POST]

As much as I don't watch the anime that much, I believe that the plot should evolve N catching Reshiram, and Ash catching Zekrom.
    It's nice to see a change in the series, way better than having Team Rocket all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada
    The Human brain is a funny thing, Do you know that?
    Credit goes to FairyWitch for the Banner.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    YES!! Finally!! N and Team Plasma to get an arc!! Best News Ever!! I can't wait for interactions between him and Ash, that should be some thing. Was there a promo by chance? N looks epic in that shot. Maybe instead of Ash loosing to his rivals the league N gets in between? I'd love for this to happen. Thanks so much for posting this, man am I happy person right now ^

Guess Dento and Iris will be staying a little longer, at least till this arc is over, I hope they do a much better job on this arc than they did with the Team Rocket arc, more than two episodes please, make up for what you did with the unaired episodes thanks.
    N- I want, to release all pokemon from the evil trainers!!!
    Satoshi- No they are my friends and I'm not evul and I'll prove you wrong because pokemon can live with human and cooperate!!!!

YAWN!!!!!

Get Ghetsis in here please.

When Maganon posts we know he delivers tks.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 29th November 2012 at 11:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    Is N participating in League conference or Champion League ????
    Yeah, Given's N's hatred for confining all Pokemon and using them as tools I seriously doubt that's going to be the case. Although Ghetsis, The Seven Sages and The Shadow Triad are all very distinct options. If it's an arc you can probably expect several past characters to appear.
    - My Sig was too Tall, so a Mod fixed it -

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Yeah. I'd love to see his interaction with Ash too. I want to know what he thinks about Ash and Pikachu relationship.

So... who wanna bet to see the League interrupted by N and Team Plasma? XD
    I hope we get tons of interactions between Ash and N, that'd make an intresting arc.
    I think so too, I'd like this to happen and Ash wouldn't loose to any of these new rivals who I don't like besides Bel and we all know things are turning out with her.

Sorry Pepsi, going to have to disagree with you on that one. I'd love it if they became rivals of some sort, they think nothing a likeXD
    Last edited by BlueDragonfangirl; 29th November 2012 at 11:52 AM.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

I hope we get tons of interactions between Ash and N, that'd make an intresting arc.
    I think so too, I'd like this to happen and Ash wouldn't loose to any of these new rivals who I don't like besides Bel and we all know things are turning out with her.
    I agree.
    Bel and Trip bores me...
    IMO, it doesn't fit the anime, or the region itself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada
    The Human brain is a funny thing, Do you know that?
    Credit goes to FairyWitch for the Banner.

This is gonna be awesome.

Can't wait for everyone to get overhyped and probably be disappointed in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    Is N participating in League conference or Champion League ????

The line up from last week's episode didn't show Natural so no.

We everyone, you finally have him. Good thing Hilda isn't here or accidentally Ferriswheelship anime version.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post

Can't wait for everyone to get overhyped and probably be disappointed in the end.
    Don't worry, my "hope level" is already set on low. I'll wait for more info before jumping on the bandwagon.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Aslong as its bland I'm sure all of you will enjoy it.
    --------------------------------------------------------

Elice will be pretty damn happy when she sees this, don't remember her new username.

Anyway , We still don't know about the filler saga !
    If N appearing then Ash is staying in Unova .
    Question is , What Ash going to do in Unova after league conference ???
    It has to be something that N is involve .
    The only thing I can think of is a "Champion League Tournament''.

Yah, I was excited for Best Wishes 2 and was really disapointed with how things turned out that I almost was thinking about dropping the anime till the Best Wishes series was over with.
    This should keep me into this series a little while longer, been dying for N to appear in the anime forever!

HAHA Feriswheelshipping, no no now instead will get tons of Yaoi fans going crazy for AshxN instead :P
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    I couldn't agree more Best Wishes is already rotten in my mouth.
    It's not rotten entirely in mine, but I don't care in the sense that if they showed N at this moment, that I would not care. If they build up to the 'Episode N', then yes, I might start to give a damn, but at this point, it's just the same as my appreciation of N in the games: None existant.

Yeah. I'd love to see his interaction with Ash too. I want to know what he thinks about Ash and Pikachu relationship.

So... who wanna bet to see the League interrupted by N and Team Plasma? XD
    Just last week people were telling that that was a hopeless thought and was never going to happen.. Now we're amidst the league, and this comes up.. Chaos ensues, and when chaos ensues, it's best to keep expectations low and not fall into their traps! :P

Don't worry, my "hope level" is already set on low. I'll wait for more info before jumping on the bandwagon.
    Mine is on abyssmal.. I honestly can't see this episode (unless they mean 2parter/hourlong) do anything any justice... We need set up akin to the Operation Tempest-degree:
    - Two part-arc to forshadow the interest in the legendary trio (Minor Island arc)
    - Set up throughout fifteen episodes (from the debut of Meloetta onwards)

I honestly don't know how they're going to do this, so I can't speculate too much, but they've got their two parter already, sadly, we haven't seen it. Then there's the Zekrom's Ruins episode, which could in retrospect have given some details on what they're going to do.

I think this might lead up to Dragonspiral Tower.. There must be a reason why they haven't shown it. Now we just need to wonder if this is where Charizard comes in...
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Locormus we still don't know if we are getting a build up or not Looker is coming back N probably bring the rest of TP with him making it interesting, as far as N yeah I'm with you I absolutelly do not care about his character as a standalone characters , hes less annoying in the second game though, probably because he appears less.

Well guys I guess Cyber was wrong and Satoshi is not winning the league OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Locormus we still don't know if we are getting a build up or not Looker is coming back N probably bring the rest of TP with him making it interesting, as far as N yeah I'm with you I absolutelly do not care about his character as a standalone characters , hes less annoying in the second game though, probably because he appears less.

Well guys I guess Cyber was wrong and Satoshi is not winning the league OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
    To this I never get N's popularity he has

*reads my last post*

Nah it's nothing.

Well it's obvious he won't win. People will Dragon Rage if Ash won the league with

Pikachu
    Pignite
    Snivy
    Oshawott
    Unfezant
    Scraggy
    Boldore
    Palpaltoad
    Leavanny
    Krookodile

Of course, I won't mind.

N appearing? you can see they are desperate for ratings :P

Anyways i'm hyped up

Hopefully he appears after this god awful league.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

So is this just gonna be one episode, or more like a special?

Edit: oh nvm, it seems to be a two parter.

Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    N appearing? you can see they are desperate for ratings :P

Anyways i'm hyped up

Hopefully he appears after this god awful league.
    God awful to you and subjective to others. I think the league is decent so far.

I can't believe N is actually going to appear! I never thought they would actually do it. Here's to hoping that they don't utterly mess up his voice or make him look like a sissy or something.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    Been pretty good, what interest me in the league is the battles, Pikachu vs Serperiors was pretty good and Belle vs Kotetsu also.

Been pretty good, what interest me in the league is the battles, Pikachu vs Serperiors was pretty good and Belle vs Kotetsu also.
    Tell me, you love rushed battles don't you? Ash V.S Trip could have gone on more than 1 V.S 1 and Bel V.S Kotestsu isn't needed in my opinion, we won't be seeing them again after the league so whats the point in doing this? Course my opinion =]

N appearing in the anime I'm sure would give the anime some major ratings.

Plus the preview to next weeks episodes showed some good dodging from Leavanny. A speedy Leavanny... One can only dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    The unova league is nothing more then a junior cup, i cant actually tell the difference.

Nothing beats a 1 on 1 rushed battle with ash's "so called" biggest rival.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Tell me, you love rushed battles don't you? Ash V.S Trip could have gone on more than 1 V.S 1 and Bel V.S Kotestsu isn't needed in my opinion, we won't be seeing them again after the league so whats the point in doing this? Course my opinion =]

N appearing in the anime I'm sure would give the anime some major ratings.

No I don't, IGNORE the 1vs1, the battle wasn't rushed its a 1vs1, you can say it could have be more then a 1vs1 but the 1vs1 wasn't rushed, the battle was good...thats my point, that how they decided to do it, if they wanted to have him in a 6vs6 they would just swap him for later with Kotetsu or Virgil, they didn't.

I wanted a 6vs6, thats not the point.

The anime ratings are fine, Pokemon is still Top 10 in Japan in a sea of animes.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 29th November 2012 at 12:56 PM.

No I don't, IGNORE the 1vs1, the battle wasn't rushed its a 1vs1, you can say it could have be more then a 1vs1 but the 1vs1 wasn't rushed, the battle was good...thats my point, that how they decided to do it, if they wanted to have him in a 6vs6 they would just swap him for later with Kotetsu or Virgil, they didn't.

The anime ratings are fine, Pokemon is still Top 10 in Japan in a sea of animes.
    How can you say a 1 V.s 1 battle isn't rushed? I'm confused, its cool you feel its a good fight but that still doesn't change the fact that Trip is going out in one sweep, poor Trip is getting treated like crap here. I think it would have been better if they did switch Trip with Kotetsu, like I said whats the point in letting all these newbie rivals get in the last battles when they aren't even going to be seen again? Ash/Trip's rivalry may not have been a favorite of mine but they could have at least let Trip go out on top even if he looses he should have at least gotten a good battle.

Pokemon still in the top 10? I heard since that Dragonite episode happened its dropped a little in the ratings hmm. N should score some major points though.

I wanted a 6vs6, thats not the point.

Can you show me the top ten list, I like to see

@ POKEMON, it's not like the JC. Can everyone move on about it. It's daily in the morning for me, si not in the mood to argue.

Page 2 of 174 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast