Page 40 of 174 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090140 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 4336

Thread: Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Episode N [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by Chomper4 View Post
    Isn't this about N? Even if N appears, I still doubt Team Plasma will appear.
    What? then what is he doing, he is nothing without TP...

Im starting to think that the appearance of N is too little too late. Its nice to see the anime bring up more elements from the game, but they could have done it a lot earlier. Would have been nicer to see other game characters, Cheren, Hilda, Hilbert, Mei, etc. make cameos in the anime and be part of the story. And I get the feeling that we will be stuck with mostly fillers about anime-only locations in Unova. After all is said and done, this generation will be remembered as one with the most hope for turning out good but being average at best.

As a side note, I think it's possible N will join the show with Looker and the plot will involve Team Plasma modifying Genesect.

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondClass View Post
    Im starting to think that the appearance of N is too little too late. Its nice to see the anime bring up more elements from the game, but they could have done it a lot earlier. Would have been nicer to see other game characters, Cheren, Hilda, Hilbert, Mei, etc. make cameos in the anime and be part of the story. And I get the feeling that we will be stuck with mostly fillers about anime-only locations in Unova. After all is said and done, this generation will be remembered as one with the most hope for turning out good but being average at best.

As a side note, I think it's possible N will join the show with Looker and the plot will involve Team Plasma modifying Genesect.
    Too late? It's January. Even if Generation 6 comes out in September, the anime still has over 8 months!

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Too late? It's January. Even if Generation 6 comes out in September, the anime still has over 8 months!
    8 months might seem like "a lot", but when you consider that we only get 1 episode every week, and considering the obligatory breaks, we will get at best 27 episodes. 3 of them would be dedicated to the finale: saying bye to Iris, and maybe Cilan, and leaving Unova. Giving us 24 episodes where the story can be developed. Among these we can say half would be for fillers or promotional episodes.

So for about 12-14 episodes is what we can expect things involving N, Team Plasma, Looker, Team Rocket, Genesect and whatever other tournament will take place. This is about the length of the Junior Cup arc. There won't be much space for anything else.

8 months might seem like "a lot", but when you consider that we only get 1 episode every week, and considering the obligatory breaks, we will get at best 27 episodes. 3 of them would be dedicated to the finale: saying bye to Iris, and maybe Cilan, and leaving Unova. Giving us 24 episodes where the story can be developed. Among these we can say half would be for fillers or promotional episodes.

So for about 12-14 episodes is what we can expect things involving N, Team Plasma, Looker, Team Rocket, Genesect and whatever other tournament will take place. This is about the length of the Junior Cup arc. There won't be much space for anything else.
    Villain teams usually get no more than 9-10 episodes a saga anyway, so it won't be the entire arc either.

Now I know why some people are talking about charizard in all this, they gave him a quick appearnce in the promos for some reason. It would be pretty awesome if he returned, he can if he wants to as hes training even if its far away its not like hes stuck at Oaks place and needs to wait for Ash to call in. If N found out about there History, hes going to really like Ash ^

Cybs, isn't the next series called N?? Could be all about Ash and friends V.S N and aren't you the one who said he'd never appear again. I really wish you'd stop stating it as if your opinions are facts, say in my opinion I don't think that bah.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

If charizard appears, I could see it facing off against kyurem, or any legendary under TP's control. That would be awesome!
    3DS FC: 5043 1366 9389

Spoiler:- pokemon joke of the week:

THIS.

sums up my concerns fairly well. Another thing I would like to add is most of the major arcs have their starting episodes in the episodes Pokémon Fan talks about, the ones that are in the first four weeks on and after its release, for obvious reasons. Which also means that there will be something around four four parters that can be made at best.

Assuming of course Gen 6 starts in September.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, *******, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

I can't wait to see how Ash and N interact with each other, I think it will be similar as the main characters in the games but this Ash so a little different I suppose.

I'm also looking forward to TR return, maybe possible future plans may involve TP infiltration and how the story will turn out as most things are out of the way for more focus.

I think its cool how the climax of the series will be possibly taking down an origination instead of the league, reasons why Ash decides to bring back his previous Pokemon while he didn't for the league and this is just me assuming but its likely to happen.

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Quote Originally Posted by Ash&Pikachu-Fan View Post
    I can't wait to see how Ash and N interact with each other, I think it will be similar as the main characters in the games but this Ash so a little different I suppose.

I'm also looking forward to TR return, maybe possible future plans may involve TP infiltration and how the story will turn out as most things are out of the way for more focus.

I think its cool how the climax of the series will be possibly taking down an origination instead of the league, reasons why Ash decides to bring back his previous Pokemon while he didn't for the league and this is just me assuming but its likely to happen.
    Yah, Ash and N's interactions should be fun and intresting, I think Ash is the only one who should be able to change N's opinion on this, I could also them getting along at first till Ash finds out what N really feels on Pokemon and humans, Ash won't agree but will try to help N its just the kind of guy Ash is ^

It is odd how Team Rocket came back, wonder if they'll play a big part in this arc too? Will they leave off where that two part episode happened? Or another plot? Or will they just be working with Ash and friends again and be back to them old selves?

If Ash brings back his older Pokemon for this, would be the best arc ever!!
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

I get the feeling that like the hype they made with BW2, we're gonna have the same thing with this arc. I think we should lower our expections although it is about N and all this stuff.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

You know, about this whole too late business, there would be no change if the game characters and TP were in the anime. The same trouble of making them OOC would come and it's back to square one. Be happy Natural is here.

Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    I get the feeling that like the hype they made with BW2, we're gonna have the same thing with this arc. I think we should lower our expections although it is about N and all this stuff.
    HAHA Thats true, I was all excited for the tournament in Best Wishes 2 and look how that turned out. Best Wishes knows how to hype things up and than trolls them good :P

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    HAHA Thats true, I was all excited for the tournament in Best Wishes 2 and look how that turned out. Best Wishes knows how to hype things up and than trolls them good :P

The writers didn't troll you or anybody. You should be the blame for hyping up something.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    The writers didn't troll you or anybody. You should be the blame for hyping up something.
    That is true, guess I shouldn't have put so much faith in those Best Wishes people :P

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    Natural is not in the league so there is no 'troll'.
    I was joking

Haha. It's true. I'm not getting hyped for anything.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

That's ture but even so, that's still more than Galactic got in the course of 4 years! I agree with what Cyber said. Villan teams usually only get around 10 episodes anyway. I never expected them to have 20 or 30 episodes centered around Team Plasma and N anyway. Pokemon is not big on having villains and when they do, they are usually more of jokes (TRio in AG and DP). We are never gonna have a Digimon type scenario where the bad guys appear every episode and the show focuses on good vs evil pretty much the whole season. I would be fine withy 12-14 Plasma/Rocket/N episodes as long as they are done well and I think they very well could be. Yes, they could be absolutely horrible too but I am hoping they are well done.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Villain teams usually get no more than 9-10 episodes a saga anyway, so it won't be the entire arc either.
    Exactly. Team Plasma won't get much more than Team Aqua, Magma, and Galactic got.

The only difference is that, because it's all in the course of 8 months rather than dragged out through the series to the point of boredom, they'll be paced better than those.

The main problem I see is that most people are talking about this arc like it'll be all about N, which won't be the case. Oh sure, he'll appear from time to time, but we're also bound to get episodes that don't focus on him (fillers). An entire arc full of non-stop action involving Team Plasma is something that we will never get, but this arc still has some potential.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    The main problem I see is that most people are talking about this arc like it'll be all about N, which won't be the case. Oh sure, he'll appear from time to time, but we're also bound to get episodes that don't focus on him (fillers). An entire arc full of non-stop action involving Team Plasma is something that we will never get, but this arc still has some potential.
    Of course it's not.

No saga, no matter what it has been called has ever focused solely on one thing through every episode.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Are people forgetting that TR has had focus since the start of BW? To say that BW hasnt emphasized the crap out of good vs evil is beyond the truth. No other saga of BW has had a evil team get shown preparing for plots as much as BW has nor have they showed an evil team having so many schemes before. Johto had two 2-parters about Team Rocket, AG had 8 episodes or so for Team Aqua and Team Magma, DP had Galatic have 10 episodes or so then Hunter J got like 5... And now BW has given TR 10 episode currently not counting the preparation for the missions which was something they never bothered to do before with the other teams. And now were getting a freaking filler saga with emphasis on N/Team Plasma for some reason. BW has put almost too much effort on the good vs evil thing and thats something that really cant be argued.
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

So how many Pokemons are there?

Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

I think we'll get like 10 or so episodes of the N/Team Plasma/Team Rocket thing, and maybe the rest fillers or something. I don't really want any more PWT or another battle frontier or something like that and I want something different.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Quote Originally Posted by ConUxie223 View Post
    Are people forgetting that TR has had focus since the start of BW? To say that BW hasnt emphasized the crap out of good vs evil is beyond the truth. No other saga of BW has had a evil team get shown preparing for plots as much as BW has nor have they showed an evil team having so many schemes before. Johto had two 2-parters about Team Rocket, AG had 8 episodes or so for Team Aqua and Team Magma, DP had Galatic have 10 episodes or so then Hunter J got like 5... And now BW has given TR 10 episode currently not counting the preparation for the missions which was something they never bothered to do before with the other teams. And now were getting a freaking filler saga with emphasis on N/Team Plasma for some reason. BW has put almost too much effort on the good vs evil thing and thats something that really cant be argued.
    I said "pretty much the whole season". TR had a huge role this season (way more than previous villains) but it doesn't focus on that for the whole season. There are rival episodes, adventure episodes, gyms, tournaments, etc. Sorry if you misunderstood what I said.

Quote Originally Posted by ConUxie223 View Post
    Are people forgetting that TR has had focus since the start of BW? .
    1. Team Rocket wasn't the sole focus of BW.

2. It's team rocket, before it was confirmed, we all thought Team Rocket was going to be in every episode. So they don't count. Otherwise you'd have to count the other 4 generations of Pokémon since they actually appeared in every episode.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Page 40 of 174 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090140 ... LastLast