Page 84 of 174 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894134 ... LastLast
Results 2,076 to 2,100 of 4336

Thread: Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Episode N [FIRST POST]

Most likely Charizard is only going to be around for 3-5 episodes anyway. No way in hell is Charizard actually staying on Ash's roster for an entire arc, even if its only 25 episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Pignite has lost far more then Leavanny. Every win the Bug has was with him being at a disadvantage.
    True but Leavanny hasn't been in as many battles as Pignite I do agree that Leavanny is pretty strong

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Most likely Charizard is only going to be around for 3-5 episodes anyway. No way in hell is Charizard actually staying on Ash's roster for an entire arc, even if its only 25 episodes.
    Actually, I'd like to hear solid backup for that claim. He is friggin Charizard after all so I wouldn't put it past em. Especially since we don't know exactly how plot driven this arc will be. It could be the mother of all Pokemon villain plots.
    I am the current leader of Save Our Voice Actors, a Pokemon fan group supporting the voice actors in the anime dubbed by 4Kids (seasons 1-8). Our goal is to provide The Pokemon Company international with encouraging feedback in support of returning the main cast members. If you're interested, please visit us at facebook.com/saveourvoiceactors

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    The ending of Operation Tempest was a blatant "TR are going back to chasing Pikachu" signal. Also, the quality of the image is poor so I may be mistaken, but I think I could make out one of the laser containers next to them in one of the shots with the Meowth balloon... and it was very small, Pikachu-sized.
    They may start out going after Pikachu, but the press release confirms that they'll be "executing a plan in opposition to Team Plasma", so their focus will change.

But if those two skipped eps are indeed being reformatted, then the whole TR Vs. TP rivalry should continue.
    Skipped episodes nothing (though I'm pretty damn sure they'll be airing soon), again, the press release confirms the rivalry will continue.
    Last edited by AgentPierce; 8th December 2012 at 6:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluelatios* View Post
    Actually, I'd like to hear solid backup for that claim. He is friggin Charizard after all so I wouldn't put it past em. Especially since we don't know exactly how plot driven this arc will be. It could be the mother of all Pokemon villain plots.
    No reserve has stayed longer then 2 episodes... but if it means we don't see Pignite for quite sometime, I'll gladly take Charizard staying longer. (I don't hate Pignite, Charizard is just far more interesting)
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Well sure, in the past reserves got maybe 6 episodes for the leagues and stuff. But this is the crazy, unexpected future we're talking about where they have every opportunity to break patterns. This is the N saga. Followed by who knows what. They better make it good...
    I am the current leader of Save Our Voice Actors, a Pokemon fan group supporting the voice actors in the anime dubbed by 4Kids (seasons 1-8). Our goal is to provide The Pokemon Company international with encouraging feedback in support of returning the main cast members. If you're interested, please visit us at facebook.com/saveourvoiceactors

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    Charizard will probably take down Reshiram
    >implying Charizard can take down one of the legendary dragons that formed Unova

Quote Originally Posted by AgentPierce View Post

Skipped episodes nothing (though I'm pretty damn sure they'll be airing soon), again, the press release confirms the rivalry will continue.
    What concerns me is no mention of Giovanni....whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by ConUxie223
    And if you mean when they complimented Pikachu's strength at the end of the episodes than thats not much evidence because if Axew just shot a large Dragon Rage they would say the same about him, they have been well aware how powerful Pikachu is and nothing about what it did in those episodes would change it.
    That's apples to oranges. They don't have the same history with Axew that they have with Pikachu. What they said at the end of that episode was affirmation of what they believed for 15 years prior to all of this, and the last time they started talking about Pikachu specifically again - the Burgh battle episode - they went back to being stupid again, even if for only one episode.

but right now all we see is a Meowth balloon, and then it being popped while being empty meaning that TR had already left it when Frillish and Amoongus were sent into it. Using that evidence we can assume they used their jetpacks already and were ordering them from the sky and then they leave like they have been for all of their BW stint.
    The balloon is being popped in the same exaggerated comical style that was ground into our minds time after time after time.

That, and... if they actually are not in the balloon, instead of simply not being visible from the angle, the implication is that Frillish and Amoonguss are getting left behind because they're still tangled in the balloon. I can't remember any time that Team Rocket's Pokemon blasted off but they didn't in at least some fashion.

Quote Originally Posted by AgentPierce View Post
    They may start out going after Pikachu, but the press release confirms that they'll be "executing a plan in opposition to Team Plasma", so their focus will change.
    Remember how vague this series' promotions are. This could entirely only be referring to Team Rocket trying to take Pikachu and thus being in "opposition" to Team Plasma because Colress wants to use him as a weapon.

Don't forget about "It's the last mission of Team Rocket in the Unova Region?!!" and "Don't miss the end of Team Rocket after 15 years!!"

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

If this is a return of comical Team Rocket, I'm happy. Maybe they'll have a personality and look badass at the same time now.

Plus, I believe this will lead into another TR VS TP conflict. We have both Team Rocket and Team Plasma (now officially) so basically, and with the reason of Team Rocket's return to Unova remaining a mystery, I wouldn't be that surprised if it had something to do with Team Plasma. Basically, all the conditions are set for the TR VS TP two-parter finally air. Though if it does air, I have no idea how much will be changed.

What concerns me is no mention of Giovanni....whatsoever.
    Maybe Giovannis resting, Team Rocket has nothing to do; so they decide to try and catch pikachu again to pass the time?
    WHITE2: 0906 0589 1140
    X: 0216 0799 9223

Quote Originally Posted by ViperQueen View Post
    Maybe Giovannis resting, Team Rocket has nothing to do; so they decide to try and catch pikachu again to pass the time?
    So Zagers helping them catch the rat now?? That would be a fail. He'll probably just appear to fight Crazy guy later on.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Just like no way in hell Ash was gonna lose the Unova league right??
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    Maybe they'll have a personality and look badass at the same time now.
    Serious personality =/= no personality.

Plus, I believe this will lead into another TR VS TP conflict.
    They had "conflict" with Team Galactic too... and that went nowhere.

Team Rocket acting like idiots renders them incapable of contributing any meaningful role to the show. The skipped episodes will show why the change was necessary.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Im surprised in the lack of Charizard vs Dragonite discussion. Depending on the circumstances and why Charizard is in Unova I'd like to see Ash VS Iris battle where Ash uses Charizard and Iris uses Dragonite. IDK how it would come up but I think it would be awesome to see. Yes Ash's charizard faced Drake's Dragonite but Charizard has gotten alot stronger since then.

Hope they air the postponed episodes. Likely being changed to be so that Team Rocket and Team Plasma fought for the Meteonite at Desert Resort, while Ash and co. cleared Castelia City from the Venipede.

The Meteonite was probably destroyed during the conflict, thus sending Giovanni back to Kanto and reworking his plans. He assigns Zager to temporarily lead the TRio while he comes up with a better plan.

After the Meteonite incident, perhaps that's when the split happened. Some stayed loyal to N and others stayed loyal to Ghetsis and that's when Colress came along.

By the time Juniper got to the desert no one was there and the case was closed. That's what I am guessing happened.

It doesn't mean they'll be in every episode again though. And I seriously doubt TR will be going after Pikachu right in the middle of Plasma and N episodes.

There will obviously still be fillers in this N arc, so they'll probably only appear there.
    I think that now TR will return to appear in every episode.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Serious personality =/= no personality.
    I'm sorry, but I just can't ignore the 10+ years where they actually had personalities. :/

They had "conflict" with Team Galactic too... and that went nowhere.
    Except no 'Team Galactic VS Team Rocket 'two-parter was meant to air back then whereas we know that TR VS TP was intended to happen in BW.

Team Rocket acting like idiots renders them incapable of contributing any meaningful role to the show.
    You don't know that. Goofy + competent could work.

I think a lot of people would of felt better if we got a bridge episode showing why Team Rocket made such a drastic change. I mean we know they got a promotion but it should of been done in maybe a Rocket centered episode before BW began. Like after Ash goes home to Pallet since I think it would of been better then just go from DP style rocket to serious rocket out of nowhere.

i would like to see charizard vs dragonite and charizard wins

Quote Originally Posted by tepig.net View Post
    Yeah it would be a pretty awesome battle! And Charizard winning, of course Could also show a new move he might have learned...

I dont think they will battle(I mean actually have an oficial battle were one is koed) but I definetly think they will but heads when they meet.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 8th December 2012 at 3:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    Yeah it would be a pretty awesome battle! And Charizard winning, of course Could also show a new move he might have learned...
    I have booked two people who will rage when Dragonite wins xD *takes out notebook*

I hope Charizard isn't the only one coming back. Torterra, Gible and Buizel better come back too. Either that, or I hope Charizard is wild. The league was just very bleh that made me think that Ash should only stick to his Unova team and develop them a bit better.

Who sees Ash with an Emboar, raise your hand? It'd be awkward since Bianca has one... and it used ATTRACT ZOMG

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Why the hell do people think Charizard is staying? Everytime Charizard has returned it was for no more than 3-4 episodes.

He's not staying because he'd overshadow Pignite and the writers won't do that. Its a temporary return like always. Anyone who thinks Charizard is staying till the end of the generation is out of their mind.

It's already cleared up for me. They got a promotion and they don't want to screw it up. :/ Well, that's how I see it.

Page 84 of 174 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894134 ... LastLast