Page 92 of 174 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102142 ... LastLast
Results 2,276 to 2,300 of 4336

Thread: Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Episode N [FIRST POST]

[B]bao cao su bĂ*y cho m?i ngh? nhân noi thi?t Ban d?u. t?i em r?t e ng?i nhung nghi d?n thĂ´ng di?p dang mu?n nh?ng khi mang can b?nh vu?t qua thĂ´ng Noel lĂ*m... 9.000 bao cao su (Dân trĂ*) - V?i mong vĂ* mang d?n m?t mĂąa an lĂ*nh khĂ´ng may m?n b? nhi?m HIV/AIDS tr? ? TP.HCM dĂŁ lĂ*m 3 Noel t? 9.000 Shop bao cao su nhu m?t chia s? v? th? cĂł "H".Ban d?u. t?i em r?t e ng?i nhung nghi d?n thĂ´ng di?p chuy?n t?i nh?ng trong mình can b?nh thĂ´i thĂşc Ba cây bi?t nĂ*y hi?n dĂŁ hoĂ*n du?c trung bĂ*y t?i 3 c?a TPHCM P.B?n NghĂ© Q.3 vĂ* 88 Dinh Q.1. Các cây thĂ´ng nĂ*y ngu?i thu?ng lĂŁm t? 1/12
    Hai cây Kh?i nghia nguyĂŞn li?u lĂ* 1.500 bao cao su /cây. RiĂŞng ? Dinh TiĂŞn HoĂ*ng du?c lĂ*m b?i bao cao su v?i. 6.000 chi?c vĂ* 3m. du?c b? gây cho nhi?u

thĂ´ng d?c bi?t nĂ*y hi?n dĂŁ hoĂ*n du?c trung bĂ*y t?i 3 c?a TPHCM 278C Nam K? Kh?i Nghia Q.1. Các cây thĂ´ng nĂ*y ngu?i thu?ng lĂŁm t? 1/12
    Cây thĂ´ng cao 1,5m lĂ*m b?ngShop bao cao su
    t?ng v?. t?i em r?t e ng?i nhung nghi d?n thĂ´ng di?p Ă˝ nghia nh?ng b?t h?nh can b?nh thì cĂ*ng
    Th? H?ng Y?n ngh? nhân k? cây phòng bi?t: "Nh?m v? HIV/AIDS dã , [SIZE=2]Shop bao cao su ch?n hình ?nh bao cao su tu?ng c?a.
    " vi?c bĂłc. t?i em r?t e ng?i nhung nghi d?n thĂ´ng di?p chuy?n t?i nh?ng em nh? can b?nh H?ng Y?n
    cho tr?

mĂ* chĂşng lĂ* m?i ngu?i ph?i toĂ*n d? tránh lây RiĂŞng nh?ng ngu?i Shop bao cao su tinh th?n l?c quan vĂ* hòa nh?p.

D? cĂł tay vĂ*o lĂ*m. l?a ch?n v?ng khách ho?c bu?i bĂłc bao cao su, pha mĂ*u, k?t thĂ*nh nh?ng. Trong vòng hon, v?i hon 3 cây thĂ´ng cung dĂŁ hoĂ*n.
    " vi?c bĂłc. t?i em r?t e ng?i nhung nghi d?n thĂ´ng di?p mĂ* mình nh?ng em nh? can b?nh thì cĂ*ng
    h?nh phĂşc Shop bao cao su
    ch?c phòng.

M?t s? hình ?nh quá trình lĂ*m 3 cây thĂ´ng b?ng bao cao su:
    Shop bao cao su :
    http://shopthienduong.com/47/channel-BAO-CAO-SU.htm

{Shop Bao cao su} Sa`i Go`n quâ?n Go` Vâ?p {Shop Bao cao su} TPHCM quâ?n Hai Ba` Tru?ng

I totally agree with manhhai990.

On Topic: If Ghetsis and neo Plasma is here then we can expect B2W2 story line inclusion too. Like N beating Ash and Zekrom who are working together. Then Ghetsis fuse N's Reshiram and Kyurem forming Kyurem-W. Finally Ash beating Kyurem-W using Zekrom with the help of Charizard. I don't wanna see Zekrom taking down Kyurem-W alone.

Quote Originally Posted by HoennDreamer View Post
    Nope, they would be boring
    No they wouldn't.

Done right, best wishes could have been interesting..
    But it was interesting.

I don't expect N to have much Pokemon, though I think he might have 1, well 2, if you count Reshiram which he could get.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Plus Zoroark hasn't debuted yet in the show so it looks like the writers were saving that for this arc.

I'd be glad to have Charizard return. I've missed him burning ash. i doubt he'll stay for long. We don't even know who's it is anyway. It could be wild. Although, if pansage is riding it i think it will quite likely be ash's. I don't see Cilan catching one and definately won't be iris's, not after dragonite. I have high hopes though.
    The Doctor: 'People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually*
    from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.'
    In other words: Time is Complicated.
    Credit to epicjirachifan, Chapter of Charizard FairyWitch and Astaral Shadow of the Under

Charizard vs Hydreigon or Dragonite please please please

Charizard is not the only Pokemon, but let's be honest, he is "THE" Pokemon. Calling Charizard a Pokemon is like calling The Fonz a Fonz.

We should be glad he is back for even one episode, though I feel he will get at least 3 or 4.

Because of the calender, I think he owns 2 Pokemon. Klinklang, who he sends out first and it turns out to be Zoroark.

Also, Reshiram is N's Pokemon who assists him from time to time. I hope they do some sort of a Ash V.S. N where Ash has no hope against Reshiram then boom, the Zekrom from Best Wishes episode 1 appears and assists Ash and Pikachu.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    But it was interesting.

I don't expect N to have much Pokemon, though I think he might have 1, well 2, if you count Reshiram which he could get.
    Referring to the bolded part, that's personal opinion..

As for the rest, I can see him only having Zoroark as a captured Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    Referring to the bolded part, that's personal opinion..

As for the rest, I can see him only having Zoroark as a captured Pokemon.
    maybe not even a captured pokemon. I could see him with one that's more of a travelling companion. His version of Iris/Cilan

My main concern is that they're going to make Dragonite appear superior to Charizard.. It bugged me enough when it did better against the Kami trio than Cynthia's Garchomp.

My main concern is that they're going to make Dragonite appear superior to Charizard.. It bugged me enough when it did better against the Kami trio than Cynthia's Garchomp.
    I don't think so, Charizard is a massive hype machine. It's one of Ash's oldest and most experienced Pokemon, and it's power stays consistent. It's probably going to come back even more powerful than it already was.

I'm thinking Dragonite would arrogantly challenge Charizard only to be owned, Dragonite then strives to become better than Charizard.

Nope, they would be boring
    Ah yes, the arguments that BW TR is boring. I remember the interesting days of TR where they would follow a repetitive formula, try to rhyme their sentences, come up with lame puns and tell jokes that aren't funny. Ah, yes THOSE were the interesting days of TR. We should bring that TR back.

On a more serious note, they were interesting in the OS but then they became more and more predictable that I can't see how anyone could actually find AG and DP TR interesting. BW TR is much more interesting in my opinion. It's sad that people have been complaining for years and years about how they want Giovanni to have a bigger role and they wanted TR as an organization to be better represented and yet, when that finally happpens, people bash them and wish for the good old days of AG and DP where Team Rocket the organization was represented by 3 obnoxious, annoying jokes.

This could actually help develop Dragonite more if he decides to try to get stronger then Charizard.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    I can't see how anyone could actually find AG and DP TR interesting. BW TR is much more interesting in my opinion.
    I have to say I agree 100%, I'd rather have "boring" TR than a group of three clowns that fail to even get so much as a chuckle out of me.

I like BW TR as well, it was great getting away from there usual selfs for once in my eyes.

I got sick of Team Rocket mid DP, they were just too predictable and overused.

What I'd like is a mix, them being funny but serious at the same time, I'd be cool with that. So wait though, are they back to trying to steal Pikachu again?
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

After the preview yesterday, I am psyched for this. Frillish and Amoongus look strong already. I'm interested as to how they got them- whether it be from TR, if they caught them, etc. N blocking the attack was really cool of him.

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 10
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Why the hell do people think Charizard is staying? Everytime Charizard has returned it was for no more than 3-4 episodes.

He's not staying because he'd overshadow Pignite and the writers won't do that. Its a temporary return like always. Anyone who thinks Charizard is staying till the end of the generation is out of their mind.
    I don't know, why the hell do you think Ash is going to get replaced each series when Pokemon keeps prooving you wrong?
    I don't think hes staying the entire series, I think hey'll leave again once the N arc is over as I think hes needed more than ever here.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

I really really really really really hope the Charizard picture is the one belonging to Ash. It's about time these new kids see one of the most epic things of Pokemon.

Number of Genwunners = 100
    Number of people accused of being a Genwunner = 100 000 000 000 000 000
    Number of people complaning about Genwunners = 100 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000

tumblr_meqkdx5J0h1r4161ao3_1280.jpg
    AWESOME EFFEMINENT JUMP GO! >...

okay aside from that...

team rocket KOing Pikachu?While acting silly? If they stay like this, I will be extremely happy .
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu View Post
    team rocket KOing Pikachu?While acting silly? If they stay like this, I will be extremely happy .
    It looks like they double team Pikachu, though it would be nice to see the Pokemon that is apparently popping TR balloon belong to N.

I wonder if Tr will leave Yamask and Woobat, or if they will be brought. It would also be awesome if they brought their old Pokemon, they would have more Pokemon, look:

Jessie: Wobbufett, Seviper, Yanmega, Woobat, Frillish
    James: Yamask, Amoongus, Mime Jr, Carnivine (cant remember if there were others??)

Page 92 of 174 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102142 ... LastLast