Thread: Nintendo Network IDs

Default Nintendo Network IDs

Hey all

I figured since Nintendo is implementing a full account system for the Wii U, and it'll be available on all Nintendo consoles inthe future, and heard rumours of retroactive on 3DS, I've added a profile field for the Nintendo Network ID so be sure to fill it in with your Nintendo Network ID

~Serebii

Sadly someone has already taken Serebii. But our Serebii had to go with something similar..
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

You might want to fix the error in the description that accompanies the Nintendo Network ID field:

"Enter your Nintendo Network ID for Miiverse and other Wii U features herre"

Who would take Serebii? I guess not everybody thinks like we at this forum do, that taking his name is sacrilege. That's too bad, boss.

I got mine put in, but if anybody is going to add me, send me a, PM or leave me a VM that so and so adding me on NN is you.

Banner by the illustrious Avenger Angel

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

=D When I get a 3DS that's gonna be awesome.
    - My Sig was too Tall, so a Mod fixed it -

Oh, cool. I approve of this feature. Not so much for the imposter Serebii.

Quote Originally Posted by bronislav84 View Post
    Who would take Serebii? I guess not everybody thinks like we at this forum do, that taking his name is sacrilege. That's too bad, boss.

I got mine put in, but if anybody is going to add me, send me a, PM or leave me a VM that so and so adding me on NN is you.
    Dunno. Europe only gets it tomorrow. Had a friend keep an eye out for it as I had a feeling someone would do it...and low and behold :/

Might be intentional, might be coincidental. You're kinda high profile after all, at least in Poke circles. There's name stealers everywhere. But at least you got SerebiiJoe.

Dang Europe getting it late. You prolly could have gotten it if the release was the same day worldwide. If not same time due to timezones.

Banner by the illustrious Avenger Angel

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

I'd personally prefer the name Serebii.net for it, since it'll help show that it's the actual site going by the name.

Edit: Oh, I thought you were talking about making one for the site, like with facebook and such. If it's a personal one, SerebiiJoe is always good. It gets a little confusing between your screen name and the site name sometimes.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    My Secret Base, Version 2.

That troll will pay That would be pretty cool to implement the IDs on the 3DS.

I'll be happy to add you when I get my Wii U.

Follow or friend me if you're interested. Especially if you want my loot whenever I die in ZombiU :P
    Animal Crossing: New Leaf Blog (@AsrialysAC) | Pokemon Center Plush Collection (as of 10/19/2010) | Nintendo Network ID: Asrialys

Just tossing this out there but here is the official thread to post your Nintendo Network IDs in addition to putting them on your profile. Feel free to add yours!
    Last edited by Kirby; 1st December 2012 at 8:36 PM.
    If you want to fight me on Smash Bros or race me on Mario Kart 8 send me a PM or VM.