View Poll Results: How often should i have a giveaway?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Every month

44 84.62%
  • Every holiday

4 7.69%
  • Every year

0 0%
  • NEVER I HATE YOU. NEVER HAVE ANY GIVEAWAYS EVER Me: -Runs away and cries in the corner-

4 7.69%
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Light and Darkness trade shop

Default The Light and Darkness trade shop

looking for distributors for my giveaways I am willing to pay you in pokemons. Also prenium is now gone :P. It is gone because people kept bugging me about it. People who used to be prenium now get unlimited shop credits. WHOEVER CAN BEAT QWOP WITH PROOF (and no hax) GETS A FULL NATURE SET OF SHINY JIRACHI (THE LEGIT NATURES). also if we trade you must remind me of what were trading. You must take a screenshot for proof and mark your name on it
    ex:http://postimage.org/image/lp0os2v5f/
    Project shiny on 3rd post,

Spoiler:- Pending Trades:

Spoiler:- GIVEAWAY:

Spoiler:- rules:

Spoiler:- Trophy case:

Spoiler:- Starters:

Spoiler:- Events:

Spoiler:- Dream Rader:

Spoiler:- shiny:

Spoiler:- DWF:

Spoiler:- shiny flawless/ shiny near flawless:

Spoiler:- flawless pokes:

Spoiler:- services:

Spoiler:- KOREAN POKES :

Spoiler:- Infinte Credits for the people below:

Spoiler:- You may buy these with credits (you can also trade for these):

Spoiler:- Wants:

If i'm not on serebii chances are i'm on pokemon plus. My serebii name and pokemonplus name are the same
        Spoiler:- Credit system (only avaliable to people who owns a trade shops):

Spoiler:- Limit 1 per person:

Spoiler:- STUFF I"M TOO LAZY TO ORGANIZE:

Spoiler:- Blacklist for my side of the shop(its very hard to get onto here. I'm a very nice person, but if you annoy me i'm going to ban you from my shop My side at least >.>):

Spoiler:- Team enchanted garden FTW:

Spoiler:- Retired pokemon:

Last edited by flyinggurtboy; 6th February 2013 at 9:45 PM.
    FC: 2967 6468 9106
    If you believe in Flying Spaghetti Monster put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because he says, `If you deny me, I will deny you in front the beer volcano

Credit to eeveelover824
    My x and y shinies: froakie (193 eggs MM), Mime Jr (RE), Volbeat (RE)
        Spoiler:- Assorted chain sig stuff:

Ignore this post
    Last edited by flyinggurtboy; 4th February 2013 at 3:15 PM.
    If you believe in Flying Spaghetti Monster put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because he says, `If you deny me, I will deny you in front the beer volcano

Credit to eeveelover824

Project Shiny
    Well i've completed the shiny dex. Now i'm going to share my abundance of shinies with you .
    Username:
    Answer for puzzle (see below):
    Shiny pokemon you want:
    IVs:
    When you can trade:
    Ability (if applicable):
        Spoiler:- Puzzle:

Spoiler:- note:
    Last edited by flyinggurtboy; 5th February 2013 at 2:55 PM.

Credit to eeveelover824

Alright. My Fc is 4384 9919 4898. I will be back for that Jirachi once it is cloned > .Should also mention the mewtwo is trained b 2 levels due to the fact it isnt mine + it was a gift <.>

Quote Originally Posted by flyinggurtboy View Post
    Which victini? the toukou one or the movie 14 one?

First anniversary for what :P
    The movie victiny

Quote Originally Posted by bictac View Post
    Alright. My Fc is 4384 9919 4898. I will be back for that Jirachi once it is cloned > .Should also mention the mewtwo is trained b 2 levels due to the fact it isnt mine + it was a gift <.>
    SEE YOU IN THE WIFI ROOM sorry i was in the dw

Credit to eeveelover824

I know you said your Shiny WISHMKR is NFT but i can offer you Shiny WISHMKR With other nature

Quote Originally Posted by bictac View Post
    also you won the WCS eevee

Credit to eeveelover824

Quote Originally Posted by vimon View Post
    I know you said your Shiny WSHMKR is NFT but i can offer you Shiny WSHMKR With other nature
    As soon as i clone it :P. also what nature is it?
    Last edited by flyinggurtboy; 30th November 2012 at 9:45 PM.

Credit to eeveelover824

As soon as i clone it :P. also what nature is it?
    I have Docile, Timid, Lonely and Hasty
    and I can clone for you if you need

Quote Originally Posted by vimon View Post
    I have Docile, Timid, Lonely and Hasty
    and I can clone for you if you need
    You can clone? can you be a cloner for my shop? :P
    Can i have the IVS for Docile? i'm very interested. i can trade right now whats your fc :P. i would like a clone of the jirachi i trade you ( i have a careful one) .
    Last edited by flyinggurtboy; 30th November 2012 at 10:08 PM.

Credit to eeveelover824

You can clone? can you be a cloner for my shop? :P
    Can i have the IVS for Docile? i'm very interested. i can trade right now whats your fc :P. i would like a clone of the jirachi i trade you ( i have a careful one)
    sure I can clone for you
    Docile IV
    hp 19
    atk 7
    def 10
    s.atk 19
    s.def 10
    speed 16

I was wondering if I can trade you a MYSTRY Mew or an AURA Mew for one of your Shiny Jirachi's. I noticed it was marked NFT, yet I really want it .I can clone the Jirachi back (not against the rules) if you want. You would have to give me around 10-20 minutes to clone though (the gts way is a pain). I can offer you multiple copys of the Mews if you want as well.
    Events For Trade: Raikou (WIN2011), Pichu (SPR2010), Celebi, Deoxys, Rayquaza (UT, Modest, Nobunaga) , Milotic (WCS), Mew (AURA), Mew (MYSTRY), Genesect (Lv 40-50)
    DWF: Vulpix, Eevee, Riolu, Snorunt, Clamperl, Horsea, Dratini (with Extremespeed) and Relicanth
    Dream Radar: Tornadus
    Shiny for trade: Cobalion (UT), Shinx (UT), Cacnea (UT)
    Not for trade/Really good offers: Shiny Ninetales, Mew (Impish, FAL2010), Jirachi (Shiny), Bulbasaur (DW) and, CHARMANDER (FLAWLESS DW)
    LOOKING FOR: Keldeo and other events.
    BACK FROM HIATUS AS OF 2/11/13
    My White 2 Friend Code is 3053 5518 2942, feel free to PM me offers. I am a pretty friendly person and willing to trade with anyone!

I'm interested in your Meleotta and Shiny Ponyta.

I have quite some events, and new ones like 10th Anniversary Groudon and Kyogre. Just reply to this if you're interested.

Fc: 3695-0172-1881

Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by TherianForm View Post
    I'm interested in your Meleotta and Shiny Ponyta.

I have quite some events, and new ones like 10th Anniversary Groudon and Kyogre. Just reply to this if you're interested.
    I can only trade the ponyta right now because i sent the meloetta to derp in the dream world

Quote Originally Posted by Blitro View Post
    I was wondering if I can trade you a MYSTRY Mew or an AURA Mew for one of your Shiny Jirachi's. I noticed it was marked NFT, yet I really want it .I can clone the Jirachi back (not against the rules) if you want. You would have to give me around 10-20 minutes to clone though (the gts way is a pain). I can offer you multiple copys of the Mews if you want as well.
    The careful jirachi has 1 more in stock. The docile one is NFT because i need to clone it :P

Credit to eeveelover824

The Careful is Great, If you want, I could clone a copy of the jirachi and trade it back to you
    Events For Trade: Raikou (WIN2011), Pichu (SPR2010), Celebi, Deoxys, Rayquaza (UT, Modest, Nobunaga) , Milotic (WCS), Mew (AURA), Mew (MYSTRY), Genesect (Lv 40-50)
    DWF: Vulpix, Eevee, Riolu, Snorunt, Clamperl, Horsea, Dratini (with Extremespeed) and Relicanth
    Not for trade/Really good offers: Shiny Ninetales, Mew (Impish, FAL2010), Jirachi (Shiny), Bulbasaur (DW) and, CHARMANDER (FLAWLESS DW)
    My White 2 Friend Code is 3053 5518 2942, feel free to PM me offers. I am a pretty friendly person and willing to trade with anyone!

The Careful is Great, If you want, I could clone a copy of the jirachi and trade it back to you
    I thought that shiny jirachi couldn't be cloned on the gts, anyway i'm ready to trade right now. also i would like the aura mew.
    Last edited by flyinggurtboy; 1st December 2012 at 4:57 PM.

Credit to eeveelover824

In response to what you want from my shop I like the following, your
    * Korean YOTD shinies

* info on your lv60 shiny haxorus

* does your flawless Bagon have hydro pump and dragon pulse? Does it have sheer force?

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Yea sure I would do the Aura Mew and the MYSTRY Mew for your Shiny Jirachi. When can you trade? Now? If so, You have to use my other friend code: 2924 7134 1487

Yea sure I would do the Aura Mew and the MYSTRY Mew for your Shiny Jirachi. When can you trade? Now? If so, You have to use my other friend code: 2924 7134 1487
    I can trade right about now. ( shiny jirachi is banned from the gts regardless)
    Last edited by flyinggurtboy; 2nd December 2012 at 6:54 PM.

Credit to eeveelover824

I can trade now if your still available. And now I feel stupid . Oh well I normally do, so it doesnt really change my attitude)

I can trade now if your still available. And now I feel stupid . Oh well I normally do, so it doesnt really change my attitude)
    i've been derpin in the wifi room for a while i can trade right now.

Credit to eeveelover824

I was wondering if you would be interested in a Clone of My Flawless DW charmander? (these I know are cloneable through GTS, I've done it).

I was wondering if you would be interested in a Clone of My Flawless DW charmander? (these I know are cloneable through GTS, I've done it).
    i'm intrested. what would you like for it

Credit to eeveelover824

i'm intrested. what would you like for it
    Could I get one of your TRU Shaymin's?

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast