Thread: The Last story disc read problem.

Default The Last story disc read problem.

Hi I bought the last story for the wii and it didn't work so I traded it in cause I thought it was broken. I know the game disc is dual layer and so are xenoblade and super smash bros but super smash bros worked and I also know that the Last Story requires 60hz and yes I've set my tv/wii to it.

Does anyone know what to do cause I really want to play the game and it set me back $80 and I doubt I'll be able to trade it in if it's my fault that it doesn't work.
    The problem is that when it tries loading there is a black screen that tells me to take the disc out and turn it on and off.
    Hello I'm looking for a Shaymin in order to acquire all the events
    White friend code is 1075 6786 7960
    White 2 Friend code is 3912 5384 7221
    Y friend code:2836 0178 6989 Friend Safari: Grumpig, Sigylyph, Gothrita

SkittyOnWailord is offline ☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

I know Nintendo used to offer to fix this problem free of charge a while ago (you might have had to pay S&H though). You could try phoning or emailing them and asking if they still offer that.
    なにがでるかな!?

I'm here, I'm furry, And I'll try not to shed. =^_^=

Chimecho👉🎐 Octillery👉🐙 Piplup👉🐧 Omanyte👉🐚 Scolipede👉🐛 Wailord👉🐳 Lumineon👉🐠 Torkoal👉🐢 Pidove👉🐤 Skitty👉🐱

I'd say first see if you can read other disks, because then you know it's not the system's fault. If you can, see if Nintendo would clean it for you as Skitty said. If they refuse, try a disk cleaning service usually offered at computer shops. If it still doesn't work or if they ruin it, unfortunately you're out that money and nothing you could do.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 30th November 2012 at 7:53 PM.

Banner by the illustrious Avenger Angel

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

Thanks for the advice and yeah the wii can play other games and since the lens cleaning kit I bought today Isn't working I guess il have to give up or do what skitty said
    Hello I'm looking for a Shaymin in order to acquire all the events
    White friend code is 1075 6786 7960
    White 2 Friend code is 3912 5384 7221
    Y friend code:2836 0178 6989 Friend Safari: Grumpig, Sigylyph, Gothrita