Thread: Do any songs descrive you?

Default Do any songs describe you?

Have you ever listened to a song that had lyrics that seemed to describe you? Maybe a song that doesn't have lyrics still somehow fits you?

Most of the lyrics in Pollyanna by Catherine Warwick have described me, of course some don't match me. I don't believe rainbows have pots of gold or fairy tales and neither do I believe in magic. Everything else fits me pretty well :) I do believe in promises and skies forever blue and I believe in miracles. I am a person who likes to stay positive.

A couple of lines from The Paradise Line by Jeb Million describe how I live my life. These lines especially describe what I do every morning.

Wave your troubles goodbye
    Leave the sadness behind

Do you know any songs that seem to describe you?

(I noticed I made a typo in the title, that's so embarrassing -_-")

Solar Empire is an orchestral track by Carbon Maestro on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXEljnmJxpQ

I feel chills go up my spine when I listen to it (every time), and I think that the epic quality of it really fits both my personality and my massive (and some would say unrealistic) aspirations.
    Can't really think of any lyrical songs that fit me well, but Solar Empire does the job just fine.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    I support and believe in pearlshipping
    Oh yeah, and I like Darth Vader too.

Herein lies a great story of love, friendship, betryal,........and generally all the other good stuff a story needs :http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ul-A-Pearlship

Current team in lvl. 100 training-

This is an interesting topic

This is a song that speaks to me because of its meaning

ATMA & SON OF SATURN - KUNDALINI RISING (PROD. BY PANIK)
    Bug-Type Represent !
    I am the Big Bad moth, if you want some, come get some..

Have you heard Atma and Son of Saturn are supposed to be doing an album together soon?

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerheart View Post
    Have you heard Atma and Son of Saturn are supposed to be doing an album together soon?

wow are you serious bro, that would be an amazing man. I'd love to see what aspects of spirituality they'd choose to spit about ay
    Bug-Type Represent !

I'm really thinking my song is Material Girl. Because I am one

Might as well answer this...seems interesting.

While I'm sure there are much better songs out there that describe me better. The first one that comes to mind is I'm coming home. Because even though I have my low moment's and my share of mistakes, I will get to where I need to and I will make it.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial Moth View Post
    wow are you serious bro, that would be an amazing man. I'd love to see what aspects of spirituality they'd choose to spit about ay
    Son of Saturn
    14 November via BlackBerry Smartphones App
    The Jakobz Ladder Lp (ATMA & Son of Saturn) is now in the works. There is no set release date yet, but I can tell you it will be finished before the solstice. Hang on, the beginning is near.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerheart View Post
    Son of Saturn
    14 November via BlackBerry Smartphones App
    The Jakobz Ladder Lp (ATMA & Son of Saturn) is now in the works. There is no set release date yet, but I can tell you it will be finished before the solstice. Hang on, the beginning is near.
    Aw trueeee, that's awesome bro thanks for sharing ay. I cant wait man cause the few other bits and pieces they've done together really turned out well. I cant wait
    Bug-Type Represent !

Sharada by Skye Sweetnam is definitely my theme song. :3 I love that song :3 (Only part I think doesn't fit is the famous part. =P) Otherwise it fits me perfectly. =P
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial Moth View Post
    Aw trueeee, that's awesome bro thanks for sharing ay. I cant wait man cause the few other bits and pieces they've done together really turned out well. I cant wait
    Yeah, on SoS's Apotheosis there's a track called Jakobz Ladder featuring Atma which has a really good production and feel to it, so I'm hoping that this project has been in works for a while and that track is representative of the overall feel of this new LP.

Lets see... three songs describe me:

"Girls just wanna have Fun" by Cinder Lauper

" Born to be wild" by Steppen Wolf

"I won't back down" by I forget who

"Chiisaki Mono", translated as "Little One", is probably the biggest one for me I can think of at this moment. It could be that the lyrics basically describe me (almost) perfectly, but it's such a positive song, and the music's beautiful. Second is "Holy Light", which is Hikari's character song from Digimon Adventure. Again, it's a positive song, but also reflects childhood innocence, and that speaks to me. It's also the first Japanese song I've memorized, so I hold it dear to me.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Hm...not really. At least not in the sense of describing me as a person. Some songs have a tendancy to describe me at a point in time, but never really as a person.
    Take a moment to consider just how nothing nothing really is....If you understand this, then you just solved the universe.

The truth that each person...each soul...is a book. And when we lay our feelings out in the open...and we give them no name...and we give them no author....and we give them no description.....who will actually read them..........?"

Credit to Eevee for the amazing banner.
    Current fanfiction project: Pokemon: Absolution

[This song reminds me of myself, my life on Serebii, My Serebii best friends, someone special to me, and how I feel about that special someone~ <3

Spoiler:- Lyrics =P:
    ]

This song is very dear to me..... It describes me, how I'm feeling now about someone, and all of my best friends on here. ^_^
    Last edited by White_Roar~; 29th December 2012 at 1:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...