View Poll Results: Who do you want to see out of la Maison des Secrets?...

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cyrus

3 75.00%
  • Chandler

1 25.00%
Page 1 of 60 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Story: La Maison des Secrets~...

Default Secret Story: La Maison des Secrets~...

Secret Story: La Maison des Secrets~...

Welcome to my Mansion... Me? I am called La Voix. I am an omnipotent being that watches over this humble home, acting as a guide and a referee. A referee for what, you ask? For this game you shall enter...

I shall explain. Eighteen of you have entered this competition, hoping for fame and fortune. However, to enter this competition, you had a price to pay: You had to reveal the whole wide world your deepest, darkest secret. But that's what this game is all about. The objective is simple: Find out as most secrets as you can, but don't let anyone figure out yours.

Well, I shall be off... La Voix expects much of you... La Voix, signing off.

Da Rules:
    1. Activity is a must. If you think you won't be active, you might want to reconsider joining.
    2. Like any game, all forum rules apply, so read them. Now.
    3. After your elimination, you have one more post to make, use it wisely.
    4. If you like, you may roleplay, but remember, don't overdo it.
    5. When nominating, you must include a reason for those nominations.
    6. DO NOT REVEAL YOUR SECRET, IT DEFEATS THE PURPOSE OF THE GAME.

How the Game is played:
    1. Everyone starts with 5000 poké in their bank accounts.
    2. When guessing a secret, PM me that you are guessing [character name]'s secret, and bold what you think the secret is. I'll post a scene telling you if you are right or wrong. If you get it right, you win all the money that was in [character name]'s bank account at the time. If you get it wrong, you lose half of the money you had to them.
    3. When nominating, boys will nominate girls and vice-versa, unless I say other wise. Once two candidates are chosen, a poll will be put up to see who will go home. The one with the most votes leaves.
    4. Everything La Voix says, goes. not obeying La Voix will result in penalties.
    5. When talking to me in PMs, imagine your character is talking in a Confessionary. Anything that happens there, STAYS there unless La Voix (me) says otherwise.
    6. Again, DO NOT REVEAL YOUR SECRET.
    7. There are three types of tasks: Secret Tasks, which are given by PM to a contestant, House Tasks, which are given to the house as a whole, and Bank Tasks, given when someone with money is eliminated and we need to distribute the money.
    8. Expect twists and turns every single step of the journey. I thought that was obvious, but you never know.

Contestants:
    Ansem the Wise… 2250 poké in account
    Lovina… 6500 poké in account
    Gamma… 9500 poké in account
    Fiona… 9000 poké in account
    Fidaa Abatu… 0 poké in account - Eliminated
    Emerald Zhestakova-Krugens… aka Emmy… 6625 poké in account
    Pumba…10000 poké in account
    Bradley … 13250 poké in account
    Erika… 10900 poké in account
    Cyrus… 20000 poké in account
    Wadsworth III… 9000 poké in account
    Chandler… 6500 poké in account
    Mia… 4500 poké in account
    ???... 0 poké in account Eliminated
    Macy… 6525 poké in account
    Navi… 11750 poké in account
    Jeane… 5250 poké in account
    Ana… 0 poké in account Eliminated

Secrets Discovered:

I am the ghost of Gary's Raticate. - ???'s secret. Discovered due to quitting.
    I am a serial killer. - Ana's secret. Discovered due to eviction.
    I am responsible for the massacre of an entire country. - Fidaa Abatu's secret. Discovered due to banning.
    I regularly wet my bed. - Mia's secret. Discovered due to quitting.
    I do not know what I am. - Cyrus' secret. Discovered due to eviction.
    Last edited by GalladeofSpades; 4th January 2013 at 8:03 PM.

Now that it's approved, start signing up! If you have questions, please ask.

Name: ansem the wise

Pokémon: gallade

Icon:

Personality: He acts like a gentleman under normal circumstances, but when there is a mystery to be solved, he goees way overboard. He is logical to the extreme, and ot gets on the nerves of most people. But when he is in his calm mode he is quite enjoyable to be around, unless you have done something to insult hurls logic.

Anything Else: He is a detective, and its rumored that his mother was a vulcan.
    Last edited by Mr. Spock; 2nd December 2012 at 6:28 AM.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Name: Lovina
    Pokémon: Hydreigon
    Icon:
    Personality: Foul-mouthed, short-tempered and easily angered. Has a nice side but rarely shows it, especially to anyone she may have feelings for. Hates cheese and anything cheese-flavored with a burning passion.
    Anything Else: Be careful with what you make her eat. XD

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

Name: Gamma
    Pokémon: Magnezone
    Icon:
    Personality: An analytic scientist who looks around his surroundings more often then do any work. He researches in countless fields, including Geology and Botany. He also has a fascination over the Greek language.
    Anything Else: He detests Mushrooms, remember that.

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    Name: ansem the wise

Pokémon: gallade

Icon:

Personality: He acts like a gentleman under normal circumstances, but when there is a mystery to be solved, he goees way overboard.

Anything Else: He is a detective, and its rumored that his mother was a vulcan.
    Quote Originally Posted by *Jean Grey* View Post
    Name: Lovina
    Pokémon: Hydreigon
    Icon:
    Personality: Foul-mouthed, short-tempered and easily angered. Has a nice side but rarely shows it, especially to anyone she may have feelings for. Hates cheese and anything cheese-flavored with a burning passion.
    Anything Else: Be careful with what you make her eat. XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Lost Requiem View Post
    Name: Gamma
    Pokémon: Magnezone
    Icon:
    Personality: An analytic scientist who looks around his surroundings more often then do any work. He researches in countless fields, including Geology and Botany. He also has a fascination over the Greek language.
    Anything Else: He detests Mushrooms, remember that.
    La Voix approves you...
    Last edited by GalladeofSpades; 2nd December 2012 at 2:26 PM. Reason: Received ansem's secret. EDIT 2: received Lovina's secret.

Name: Fiona
    Species: Delcatty
    Icon:
    Personality: At first glance, Fiona is not the nicest girl in the world. She's a clever, sneaky, and manipulative girl. She's a bit of a flirt, and she likes to take advantage of her Cute Charm to influence others, and get what she wants. She also believes that money can get you anything you want. Though, she won't admit it, Fiona does have a kind, gentle, even playful side somewhere deep down. One just has to be willing to look for it.

Other: She is ultimately a girly girl, and she has a soft spot for anything cute and/or pink.

Though, Fiona was also born into wealth, she is NOT Selena part 2. xD
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 2nd December 2012 at 2:58 AM.
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

Name: Fidaa Abatu
    Pokémon: Cofagrigus
    Icon:
    Personality: Wistful, always helpful, but doesn't like to talk, he likes to be stoic, he can talk about anything you want to from 1900 onwards but apart from that he has no memory.
    Anything Else: Been around since 1223 AD. Likes the TV Series Angel because he can empathize with the main character. Has a meaningful name.
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

Name: Emerald (prefers 'Emmy'; full name Emerald Zhestakova-Krugens)
    Pokémon: Whimsicott
    Icon:
    Personality: Emmy hates all criminals, and refuses to let any crimes get past her. She is very protective of the innocent, and will do anything and everything to bring wrongdoers to justice. Needless to say, she's very intelligent, and is also very persuasive, as well as an excellent debater. However, she doesn't talk very much, so not much else is known about her - some say that she's cold and ruthless outside of court, while others say she's a very kind and charitable woman.
    Anything Else: Emmy is a prosecutor in court, and has a perfect record so far.
    Last edited by Azran Flame; 2nd December 2012 at 5:40 PM.

Name: Pumba
    Pokemon: Aipom

Icon:
    Personality: Pumba is really goofy and out there. This makes him friendly and he isn't one to judge or dislike anybody. He tries to get on people's good side no matter what, and tries not to be disliked. Although he may seem slow, he actually is pretty clever and intelligent.
    Anything Else: Touching his tail makes him change moods.

[Not Made by Me]

one question: is there any reward for winning the game?

__________________________________________________ _
    Pokemon X Version Friend Code: 5043 3821 1755

Name: Bradley
    Pokémon: Mothim
    Icon:
    Personality: A timid soul. Interacting with other people isn't his best ability, and being provoked in any way will cause him to get real depressed. He's looking for money to make a living for himself, and then some. He also likes to read; in fact, he'll read anything from novels to signs, even instant-soup instructions.
    Anything Else: Don't let him near fire, especially small matches or candles. Not only is he not afraid of them, they also... turn him on. He's trying to get over this strange obsession, and prefers that no-one ever bring it up.

(OOC: How long does the secret have to be?)

ALL IN THE GOLDEN AFTERNOON...

(OOC: I have a feeling that I went overboard with my secret... Please tell me if I did in any way. =p

I also thought the title of the game was "La Mansion des Secrets". Thought that was weird. =/)
    Last edited by Azran Flame; 1st December 2012 at 11:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiden193 View Post
    Name: Bradley
    Pokémon: Mothim
    Icon:
    Personality: A timid soul. Interacting with other people isn't his best ability, and being provoked in any way will cause him to get real depressed. He's looking for money to make a living for himself, and then some. He also likes to read; in fact, he'll read anything from novels to signs, even instant-soup instructions.
    Anything Else: Don't let him near fire, especially small matches or candles. Not only is he not afraid of them, they also... turn him on. He's trying to get over this strange obsession, and prefers that no-one ever bring it up.

Gasp! Raiden's playing a male character! =0 (And watch the secret be he's Transgendered. xD) *shot*

Quote Originally Posted by Azran Flame View Post
    (OOC: I have a feeling that I went overboard with my secret... Please tell me if I did in any way. =p)
    I think I went underboard...

Le Gasp! Raiden, are you feeling Okay?

Bzzt! Many interesting Specimens here...

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

I also thought the title of the game was "La Mansion des Secrets". Thought that was weird. =/)
    La Maison des Secrets translates to The House of Secrets. So it's right...

Name: Erika
    Pokémon: Espeon
    Icon:
    Personality: As an analytic, she holds an air of calmness while observing others. She tends to be quiet, but not out of shyness or timidness. In fact, she can be quite blunt and sometimes sarcastic. Even so, she tries her best to be a nice person. Despite her stoic demeanor, she can get easily flustered if the right buttons are pushed. (Embarrassment and tickling are some of her weaknesses.) She is also not adverse to having fun, even pulling a few pranks here and there (as long as the circumstances aren't dire). She enjoys intelligent conversation and learning new things, but has a tendency of mimicing others' actions, which she denies openly afterwards. This includes her methods of observing as well, in which she usually stares at someone to the point of creeping them out. But once she notices, she stops and looks the other way. She's strangely fond of energetic/outgoing people.
    Anything Else: She's more of a morning person, preferring to sleep before 10:00 PM and waking up at around 3-4AM. She likes taking naps at 12 PM. She's very skilled and versatile with her powers, using Psychic to levitate her body without hurting herself or Baton Pass to switch places with any nearby Pokemon. She has a great dislike for pudding.
    Last edited by Kimchu; 2nd December 2012 at 8:50 AM.

NORMAL GROUND FIGHTING ROCK STEEL BUG DRAGON FLYING GHOST POISON

Which will you choose?

Image not drawn by me. Editing done on MS Paint. Any help on turning this into a proper sig would be greatly appreciated.

Name: Cyrus (Not real)
    Pokémon: Shadow Lugia
    Icon:
    Personality: A dark, decieving soul. He always plays tricks on pokemon and fights Ho-oH, his mortal enemy. He never makes a true promise, but is a softie inside. He tries to avoid other pokemon because he thinks there annoying, but he's just shy. He is active more in the afternoon and night, and will usually appear then. Most pokemon try to avoid him, or he will get angry. He only talks or yells if he is hurt or angry, and if he does, your doomed. If a pokemon was to make friends with him he would be very talkitive. He has no friends, family, or memory of his childhood.
    Fairywitch's last artwork below:

Shiny Hunts:

BQ#1 Game Lost

Name: Wadsworth III
    Pokémon: Swalot
    Icon:
    Personality: Wadsworth is a rather stuffy fellow, and not a very fun person to be around, unless you enjoy his dry humor. He is very intelligent and also brutally honest, even if it could accidentally offend someone.
    Anything Else: He despises when people compare him to grape Jell-O. He wears a monocle to keep his appearance dapper.

Spoiler:- credit:

Name: Shymain

Pokémon: Shaymin Sky

Icon:

Personality: Shymain is a very secretive person, short, thin and dark. He most often keeps to himself, and is very good in whatever he does, but quite often misuses logic.

.....Greetings. My name is Erika. It's nice to meet everyone. *bows head*

Now then, when do you suppose more people will show up? I'd wish to start the game soon....

(OOC: Blatant bump ftw? Also, I'm pretty new to these types of games, but from what I'm getting, the OP writes up a scenario with the host and contestants while we, the participants, vote on each other during the course of the game, which determines who gets eliminated or not, with the occasional RPing, correct?

So...how does someone stop others from finding out their secrets then, if the scenarios are going to be written out anyway? More specifically, how are the tasks/games going to play out?

Sorry if this is obvious; I'm just a little confused right now. :\)

NORMAL GROUND FIGHTING ROCK STEEL BUG DRAGON FLYING GHOST POISON

Which will you choose?

Image not drawn by me. Editing done on MS Paint. Any help on turning this into a proper sig would be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Guy View Post
    La Maison des Secrets translates to The House of Secrets. So it's right...
    No, I said that because I didn't think that Mansion was a French word (I learn French too). So I misread the title.

Name: Chandler
    Pokemon: Chandelure
    Icon:
    Personality: Chandler is a guy who used to live on Fanfiction.net, but has moved to Serebii. He is a fanfiction writer of a show known as Total Pokemon Island, so he competes and thinks of the situations like stages of a plot. He is very confident in situations and follows by the rules, even though the species are known to be scary he is a nice guy and is respectful towards others.
    Last edited by Aakash98; 2nd December 2012 at 12:17 PM.

*Looks around the house, picks up a book stating the history of Dutch East Indies 1910-1931, starts reading it* That's not what happened, though, they haven't described it as queer enough. *Puts it away, disappointed*
    (Note I'm using queer in the archaic sense not the slang-y sense.)
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

(OOC: Blatant bump ftw? Also, I'm pretty new to these types of games, but from what I'm getting, the OP writes up a scenario with the host and contestants while we, the participants, vote on each other during the course of the game, which determines who gets eliminated or not, with the occasional RPing, correct?

So...how does someone stop others from finding out their secrets then, if the scenarios are going to be written out anyway? More specifically, how are the tasks/games going to play out?

Sorry if this is obvious; I'm just a little confused right now. :\)
    (OOC: Discovering secrets is just a matter of how willing someone is to give subtle hints. And if no one gives hints, La Voix will. Also, I shall post no scenarios. The tasks are done by the contestants, not by me. ^^ Any other questions?)

(OOC: I have a feeling that I went overboard with my secret... Please tell me if I did in any way. =p

(OOC: There are no overboard secrets... just very long ones. To those who sent me extremely long secrets, with backstories and everything, I will try and summarize it and put in as few words as possible, ok? Otherwise, no one would be able to guess anyone's secret. xD)

(OOC: As long as you like... but, I would prefer if you could summarize it as much as you could.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Shard View Post
    one question: is there any reward for winning the game?
    If you count the satisfaction of winning a forum game and a fake amount of money to be a prize... Then oui, there is...

Those who have sent in their secret have been accepted... Ten spots left.

VM GalladeofSpades for la touche bleue...
    Last edited by GalladeofSpades; 10th December 2012 at 8:44 PM.

Page 1 of 60 123451151 ... LastLast