View Poll Results: Who do you want to see out of la Maison des Secrets?...

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cyrus

3 75.00%
  • Chandler

1 25.00%
Page 2 of 60 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Story: La Maison des Secrets~...

Name: Mia
    Pokémon: Minccino
    Icon:
    Personality: Mia is a total and utter neat freak. Anything she sees that is untidy, she leaps all over and makes it clean. Sometimes, she can randomly get hyper and do things that she normally wouldn't do. Mia is clever, but lacks logic and common sense.
    Anything Else:

Did this in a hurry, I'll be editing in with more.
    3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047

Bzzt! I wonder if they have a book on Greek mythology here.

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

(OOC: Sent in that secret.)

*opens book*

BENEATH ME THERE is an agitated student who complains that my sluggish steps, the ship-like commotion of my hips against my ever-insomniac mattress, and the ultrasound fretting of my flying carpets are forbidding her from excelling in her studies, ruining her future life of grand diplomas and her prospect for...

*leans towards book*

ALL IN THE GOLDEN AFTERNOON...

*Hands Gamma a Book on Greek Mythology, then retires for the night*
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

This should be fun.

Name: ???
    Pokémon: Missingno.
    Icon:
    Personality: None
    3DS Friend Code: 2793-0629-6270
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

I can breed any breedable Pokémon you want with any nature/egg moves and up to 5 perfect IVs. I can also EV train and/or give it Pokerus. I can't breed shinies, 6 IVs, or specific Pokéballs. The harder the request, the better Pokémon I'm gonna want in return. PM me with requests and offers.

(OOC: Thoughts are in (italic parentheses) and cannot be heard by another character.)

(Well... looks like we have an interesting bunch of people here. I wonder if there's a library here...)

Missingno... I don't believe this madness, yet I'm going to clone my 6th item which is master ball by infinite now

Quote Originally Posted by Aakash98 View Post
    Missingno... I don't believe this madness, yet I'm going to clone my 6th item which is master ball by infinite now
    Wouldn't it be a better idea to clone a Nugget, though?

...Mr Missingno., come here. Now.

Thanks for cloning nuggets, now I can fund for any challenge for my show.

Bradley et Mia have been approved, but ??? has not, since it has not sent in it's secret. Send it in, s'il vous plaît...

(OOC: Italics are something he's reading, italics in brackets are his thoughts.)

*nose-deep in book*

EVERY MORNING, AND I want to say to you every morning, after Zainab bounces down the stairs on her ever-bending knees, on her way to school under the call of distant minarets and the faraway sound of bygone calls to prayer, every morning I open my palm towards the sun, lie down on my father's carpet, and happily-

*closes book*

O////O
    Last edited by Pir8Heart; 2nd December 2012 at 10:10 PM. Reason: damn spelling errors

IC:
    hmm......ah there it is. (The hound of the baskervilles)
    *goes and sits in a corner, then starts reading*
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

??? has been approved by La Voix... Seven spots left... However, since La Voix has begun to grow impatient, La Voix shall establish a date: By tommorow, at about 6:00 PM by Azores timezone, I shall start the game, even if we don't have enough players...

Hmm... is there a coffee machine here?

Quote Originally Posted by Azran Flame View Post
    Hmm... is there a coffee machine here?
    if there is, get me one with cream and sugar. I dont feel like moving.
    #AlphaSapphire
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Name: Macy
    Pokémon: Flareon
    Icon:
    Personality: Macy is a very quiet, timid girl. She is a journalist, and is always looking for something she can report on. She always keeps a voice- recorder and a notebook, in case she finds a scoop she can write about.
    Anything Else: Don't make her angry...

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    if there is, get me one with cream and sugar. I dont feel like moving.
    I'd prefer it if you did, mister, if you're that desperate. I'm not your personal slave.

I'd prefer it if you did, mister, if you're that desperate. I'm not your personal slave.
    fine, but for the record I could have used hypnosis.
    #AlphaSapphire

Quote Originally Posted by GalladeofSpades View Post
    ??? has been approved by La Voix... Seven spots left... However, since La Voix has begun to grow impatient, La Voix shall establish a date: By tommorow, at about 6:00 PM by Azores timezone, I shall start the game, even if we don't have enough players...
    (Hm, we're starting the game that late? I wonder what we're doing...)

(OOC: Er, what's the conversion for that in the west coast? Or do we not all need to be here at that time...?)

NORMAL GROUND FIGHTING ROCK STEEL BUG DRAGON FLYING GHOST POISON

Which will you choose?

Image not drawn by me. Editing done on MS Paint. Any help on turning this into a proper sig would be greatly appreciated.

fine, but for the record I could have used hypnosis.
    And for the record, you are rather idiotic for someone who is supposedly a detective. *uses Cotton Guard and covers self*

Quote Originally Posted by Kimchu View Post

(OOC: Er, what's the conversion for that in the west coast? Or do we not all need to be here at that time...?)
    (OOC: I was wondering what time zone that was myself, too, only for GMT.)

And for the record, you are rather idiotic for someone who is supposedly a detective. *uses Cotton Guard and covers self*
    hmph, as a psychic type i rarely use physical attacks, seems a bit idiotic that u thought i would, *uses signal beam*. Super effective.
    Last edited by Mr. Spock; 3rd December 2012 at 11:06 PM.
    #AlphaSapphire

hmph,im a psychic type i rarely use physical attacks, seems a bit idiotic that u thought i would, *uses signal beam*. Super effective.
    *Signal Beam absorbs a lot of energy* For a detective, you altho theem to be thlightly too rash and thtrong-headed. It's bad enough that we can never get a thtraightforward cathe for onthe, thanks to the polithe never getting anywhere...

(OOC: Gameverse =/= Serebiiverse)

*Signal Beam absorbs a lot of energy* For a detective, you altho theem to be thlightly too rash and thtrong-headed. It's bad enough that we can never get a thtraightforward cathe for onthe, thanks to the polithe never getting anywhere...
    yeah, i kinnda am but i bet i'll get your secret first, using my deductive skills. And u got a point about police being dumbells, stupid magnamite's.
    #AlphaSapphire

AFTER THE BEARDED lady's death, I left her flat and walked, aimless and alone in this new land. It seemed that nothing chained me to the cages of the world anymore. Even wanderers cease to march one day. I walked towards the carnival tents and passed between their arcades and games. I picked up-

*closes book* *yawns*

(OOC: Gameverse =/= Serebiiverse)
    Hey!
    Last edited by Pir8Heart; 3rd December 2012 at 11:36 PM.

Name: Navi
    Pokémon: Teddiursa
    Icon:
    Personality: Behind that cute little bear is an evil and conniving mastermind. Navi hates the world. She hasn't found anything in life she truly appreciates other than taunting and making fun of other people. It's quite easy to infuriate her, which you don't want to do.When she's mad, she will go all out using Thrash and Slash. Even though she hates it, she has learned how to use her cuteness to her advantage.
    Anything Else: Never call her cute... EVER!
    Last edited by MegaSerperior; 4th December 2012 at 12:07 AM.
    I'll put something here...eventually

Page 2 of 60 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast