View Poll Results: Who do you want to see out of la Maison des Secrets?...

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cyrus

3 75.00%
  • Chandler

1 25.00%
Page 13 of 60 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Story: La Maison des Secrets~...

Stop this madness

Chandler gets in between Lovina and Ansem in an attempt to stop the quarrel.

*Sighs* I'm the only sane person here, and I ain't even a person, I'm a sarcophagus.

(OOC: So I know two things. 1. It's a male. 2. It ain't me, 'cause I never asked to randomize my votes. I think I know who it is but I don't know what the secret is.)
    Last edited by Armando Payne; 7th December 2012 at 6:53 PM.
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

My god, both of you, stop this crap! And I thought I was bad!

House Task

Salut, mademoiselles Ana et Emmy... I have a small House Task for nominees only...

I wish to see your creative stance on your room. Please redecorate your rooms as you see fit... and show me your work...

You are allowed to choose one person to help decorating your room... Choose whoever you wish...

The prize for being succesful at this task is... a surprise. There is also no penalization for failing.

You have 48 hours to complete this task.

That is all... for now...

(OOC: Draw your newly decorated room and post it here. I will judge not on how good it's drawn, but your sense of style. Any questions?)
    Last edited by GalladeofSpades; 7th December 2012 at 8:32 PM.

Who could've wanted to randomized the votes... and it is a male...

Well let me see the males on the show are:
    Ansem
    Gamma
    Fidaa Abatu
    Pumba
    Cyrus
    Bradley
    Wadsworth
    ???
    and myself

I may be the one who wanted randomized votes, but I may be lying (cmon if you shout that you aren't the guy who wanted randomized votes then people will have an unsure decision in their head. There is a large list of characters already only to be reduced by elimination. It is helpful that if someone guesses a person wrong, as they would lose half their money, so it is a big gamble to do early. So good luck on finding out any secrets now

*talks in recorder* the voting started... the tension is high... *puts it away* I-I'll try my best with decorating the room... and i do have some idea about who the secret is about, but i'm going to keep it to myself...

Hm, interior designing... is the one thing I've never been good at. Along with being a nice person.

(OOC: Uh... Jean Grey, help me, please...?)

Two clues about the same person, eh? I daresay that someone could figure this out soon.... If only I had the slightest idea... Well, I do believe I have a few people in mind, but not nearly enough to convict them. *rubs chin in thought*

Spoiler:- credit:

I am so confused right now.
    3DS Friend Code: 2793-0629-6270
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

I can breed any breedable Pokémon you want with any nature/egg moves and up to 5 perfect IVs. I can also EV train and/or give it Pokerus. I can't breed shinies, 6 IVs, or specific Pokéballs. The harder the request, the better Pokémon I'm gonna want in return. PM me with requests and offers.

Quote Originally Posted by FlareLover17 View Post
    *talks in recorder* the voting started... the tension is high... *puts it away* I-I'll try my best with decorating the room... and i do have some idea about who the secret is about, but i'm going to keep it to myself...
    Erm, Macy....interior decoration is qualified for the voted nominees only.

...Or does La Voix mean the girl contestants....ah, now I'm confused too. *scratches head*
    Last edited by Kimchu; 7th December 2012 at 10:39 PM.

NORMAL GROUND FIGHTING ROCK STEEL BUG DRAGON FLYING GHOST POISON

Which will you choose?

Image not drawn by me. Editing done on MS Paint. Any help on turning this into a proper sig would be greatly appreciated.

Room, huh... (Come to think of it, have I ever been to my room? I'm perfectly fine with sleeping in the library, but-)

*ACHOO*

... *sniff* Does anyone have tissues...?

ALL IN THE GOLDEN AFTERNOON...

*uses Psychic to lift tissue box off of one of the library desks* *sends to Bradley*

*neutral voice* Here Bradley. And gesundheit.

*walks away* *continues pondering House Task*
    Last edited by Kimchu; 7th December 2012 at 10:55 PM.

NORMAL GROUND FIGHTING ROCK STEEL BUG DRAGON FLYING GHOST POISON

Which will you choose?

Image not drawn by me. Editing done on MS Paint. Any help on turning this into a proper sig would be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimchu View Post
    Erm, Macy....interior decoration is qualified for the voted nominees only....Or does La Voix mean the girl contestants....ah, now I'm confused too. *scratches head*
    erm... i suppose i was mistaken.... by the way.. *gets out pen* for the Sinnoh Times, i have to interview... some contestants.. and takers?

(OOC: By "nominee", I assume that would mean those who were nominated for elimination. Which would be Ana and Emmy. I wouldn't count everyone else because they weren't really nominated, rather, just put up there by La Voix for whatever reason.)

I... didn't see that. Thank you. *blows nose*

ALL IN THE GOLDEN AFTERNOON...

erm... i suppose i was mistaken.... by the way.. *gets out pen* for the Sinnoh Times, i have to interview... some contestants.. and takers?
    Ohh! Me! Me!

[Not Made by Me]

Quote Originally Posted by SenorLaughsaLot View Post
    Ohh! Me! Me!
    umm, alright. *starts scribbling* i just need to know these basic things.... Name?.... Why did you sign up for this?.... Any rivals?.... Are you nervous about the competition? ......

I see here... I guess I know my prime suspect.

No my Cofagrigous, you're not the only sane one hear. That little show last night was a secret challenge.

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

umm, alright. *starts scribbling* i just need to know these basic things.... Name?.... Why did you sign up for this?.... Any rivals?.... Are you nervous about the competition? ......
    I thought I answered these questions?! Anywhoo... the name's Pumba! P-U-M-B-A. I signed up for the fun! Rivals? I hope not!
    I don't feel nervous either, just revved up for the fun to come!

[Not Made by Me]

Quote Originally Posted by SenorLaughsaLot View Post
    I thought I answered these questions?! Anywhoo... the name's Pumba! P-U-M-B-A. I signed up for the fun! Rivals? I hope not!I don't feel nervous either, just revved up for the fun to come!
    *nods and writes fast on notepad* alright! i've got all i need.. thanks for the help. i'll be sure to put this in the article....

*claps* Yay!! I'm gonna be on the paper!

[Not Made by Me]

I'm about 80% sure I have the right person. But I am unsure of the secret.

@Gamma, its here not hear...so much for sane.
    Last edited by Mr. Spock; 8th December 2012 at 3:55 AM.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

I think Pumba knows why it's a guy! La Voix penalized the person by giving their clue away because they asked for a random nomination. Only guys nominated, so it must be a guy!

[Not Made by Me]

Oh my oh my. I don't design rooms, I design cakes! Oh gosh oh gosh. *flies around in circles*

Bzzt! Well excuse me Mr. Bad Grammar, look who's talking. As a robot, I commonly get homonyms and homophones mixed up.

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

Yeah, right. A slowass like you wouldn't even see Felice coming. You better watch your back, idiot.

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

Page 13 of 60 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast