View Poll Results: Who do you want to see out of la Maison des Secrets?...

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cyrus

3 75.00%
  • Chandler

1 25.00%
Page 14 of 60 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Story: La Maison des Secrets~...

Quote Originally Posted by *Jean Grey* View Post
    Yeah, right. A slowass like you wouldn't even see Felice coming. You better watch your back, idiot.
    W-What?

ALL IN THE GOLDEN AFTERNOON...

Quote Originally Posted by Raiden193 View Post
    W-What?
    ignore her dude, shes one of "those special words that don't belong on a site that has kids on it" and we all know which word she is.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me or take a look at the information in my profile.

Oh... Felice... ... N-Never mind... A-And, we should at least treat her like she's a Pokemon.
    Last edited by Pir8Heart; 8th December 2012 at 4:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    ignore her dude, shes one of "those special words that don't belong on a site that has kids on it" and we all know which word she is.
    (OOC: You're not talking about *Jean Grey* herself, are you? Because if you are then you've got somrthing coming for you.)

(Hm... I want a modern look, like my bedroom back at home...)

(OOC: Don't worry. XD It's Lovina, not me. She's an Italian asshole after all. XD And yes, she was talking to Ansem, not Bradley, considering he's the one who annoyed her enough to bring up Felice. XD)

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

Quote Originally Posted by Azran Flame View Post
    (OOC: You're not talking about *Jean Grey* herself, are you? Because if you are then you've got somrthing coming for you.)

(Hm... I want a modern look, like my bedroom back at home...)
    (OOC: yeah i was talking about the character not the usrer XD)
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me or take a look at the information in my profile.

(OOC: Heh, thought I was overreacting.)

(OOC: I should probably clear something up, since some of you seem confused. The only ones doing this task are Ana and Emmy, the ones who have been nominated. No one else. Ana and Emmy, however, are allowed to ask one person to help them. Was that clearer?)

*Is leaning with her back against the wall in the corner, studing everyone else*

Hmmm...Call it a samurai's instinct (if there is such a thing...), but I might know who's secret that is. Am I allowed to guess who it is, La Voix?

(OoC: Damn it, Airmech is such an addicting game. Sorry for not posting in awhile.)

White 2 Friend Code: 4127-4285-9819

Of course... Simply PM me what the Secret is and who does it belong to...

We have rooms? Whom are we in this instance? I know I have a room concerning the fact that this used to be my mansion in a place where I can't tell betwixt dreams or reality but apart from that, when did you have the rooms?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gliBUW_ejGo
    (This is my commentating vid, if you wouldn't mind, comment, and if you like it, like it, if you don't, don't.)

#fandangorevolution

I'm the Cult of Personality. You would have to follow me, only you can set me free. I sell the things you need to be. I'm the Cult of Personality, I exploit you, still you love me, I tell you 1+1 makes 3.

Boo yah I'm a dog with crabs and cancer? Are you find out in alteredorigin.net.

*from the library* Most of us are in the, er, living room right now...

Doing what, if I may be inclined to ask?
    (This is my commentating vid, if you wouldn't mind, comment, and if you like it, like it, if you don't, don't.)

#fandangorevolution

I'm the Cult of Personality. You would have to follow me, only you can set me free. I sell the things you need to be. I'm the Cult of Personality, I exploit you, still you love me, I tell you 1+1 makes 3.

Um... for the first House Task. Which is done, so I'm assuming that most of us haven't left yet... ... *flutters off to library*

We have always had them Fidaa...

WARNING! SECRET GUESSER! WARNING! SECRET GUESSER!

Someone has finally gotten into the spirit of the game... that person... is Jeane.

Jeane thinks she knows what Cyrus' secret is. Please reveal what do you think Cyrus' secret is...

I think that Cyrus is either a vampire, hates the day, or is afraid or hates sunlight.

Defend yourself, Cyrus...

Cyrus is afraid of nothing! Cyrus beat Ho-oh only using Flamethrower! Not using sparkly vampire powers!

Yes, we've heard that all before. However, that doesn't make it true.

Cyrus would show you, but Cyrus doesn't want to kill you.

Excuse me?

Nothing.

Anything else?

No.

Then... Is this your secret?

Cyrus says no.

La Voix...

... confirms. This is not Cyrus' secret. Half of Jeane's money will be transferred to Cyrus.

That is all... for now.

(OOC: Just wonderin', will we ever draw money from our accounts for challenge purposes?)

Now... *pulls out duster, dusts library*

(OOC: Not during challenges you won't. However, during a few surprises... you never know... :P)

*looks around and sees an old typewriter* no way....... well, i guess i know what I'm doing for the rest of the day.. *starts typing article*

Quote Originally Posted by FlareLover17 View Post
    *looks around and sees an old typewriter* no way....... well, i guess i know what I'm doing for the rest of the day.. *starts typing article*
    Quote Originally Posted by GalladeofSpades View Post
    WARNING! SECRET GUESSER! WARNING! SECRET GUESSER!
    Not to intrude but... ... isn't that an, er, scoop...?

Quote Originally Posted by Raiden193 View Post
    Not to intrude but... ... isn't that an, er, scoop...?
    erm, well, I'm just summerizing everything that's happened so far in the article... I am going to include that, just later... keep the reader intrigued... you know? So, yes, it is technically a "scoop." ....heh..Sorry... sometimes i just.. babble on when it comes to my work... ^^;

Ho ho, so someone has finally taken a guess! Kudos to you Jeane, even though it was incorrect. Now, I think I've got an idea about what the secret is, but alas, I can't seem to decide between two suspects...

Spoiler:- credit:

Quote Originally Posted by FlareLover17 View Post
    erm, well, I'm just summerizing everything that's happened so far in the article... I am going to include that, just later... keep the reader intrigued... you know? So, yes, it is technically a "scoop." ....heh..Sorry... sometimes i just.. babble on when it comes to my work... ^^;
    I-I see... alright... ... sorry. *continues dusting library*

*ACHOO*

Bzzt! I go out for research and all this stuff happens.

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

*crosses Cyrus off list* Well, that's that, then. *sighs*

...Oh, wait, DAMMIT! *quickly scribbles Cyrus' name back onto list* Idiot! IDIOT!

But it's my house? Not unless I sold it a time ago, then maybe that's why, or maybe this isn't my house.

#fandangorevolution

Page 14 of 60 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast