View Poll Results: Who do you want to see out of la Maison des Secrets?...

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cyrus

3 75.00%
  • Chandler

1 25.00%
Page 27 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Story: La Maison des Secrets~...

Ooh, those are all marvellous songs! They're all so, like awesome, and I really can't decide my favourite.

You all have good taste in music, although I'd like to listen to video game music more

I listen to this when I need to calm and try to rest even though it isn't a Christmas song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eODArFqHbf0

(OOC: SEGA music? No thank you.)

Hey, how about this one?

(OOC: AKA the story of my life *sobs*)

Elimination Gala

Bon soir, housemates...

*yellow smoke materializes*

... and welcome to the first elimination gala! I am a servant of La Voix's, Sunny Rivera! I'll be hosting tonight's gala!

Emmy or Ana? Our two nominated girls were questioned in the confessionary (PM), and here are their answers!... Well, Emmy's answers. Ana never sent in her's.

Spoiler:- Emmy's questions and answers:

Such interesting answers!

On to those who weren't nominated! Active player, Ansem the Wise, answered to a few of the great and powerful La Voix's questions! Let's see what he answered...

Spoiler:- ansem's questions and answers:

Oh that romantic La Voix, always setting up people with eachother. I swear, those two will walk out with hearts in their eyes whenever they look at eachother. *giggle*

Next up, our shy, yet enthusiastic reporter Macy answers some of La Voix's questions! Let's see her answers...

Spoiler:- Macy's answers and questions:

Hmmm, well, at least now we know that at least ONE contestant wants Cyrus out of the house. And rivalries?! This game is heating up already!

Finally, our cientist/cook Gamma has answered a few questions from La Voix. Let's see what he answered...

Spoiler:- Gamma's questions and answers:

My, he's quite loyal to his lab partner. Also, let me assure you: your partner hasn't died... at least not yet. Ohohohoho!

... by the way, what species is Pamela? I think there's a stalker living in my backyard, and I think it's her. O_O;

And we've reached the end of the Gala! Who will be evicted from this marvelous mansion? The person leaving is...

... Ana

Ana, the viewers have decided to evict you from the house. Please give your goodbyes and leave... Oh wait! We need to know your secret! Please tell us.

I am a serial killer.

Name: Ana the Woobat
    Secret*: Many Pokémon wonder what her secret to baking such delicious cakes. There is one secret recipe she uses that no other cake bakers can figure out. Of course they would never figure out, they would not guess in a million years! Her secret recipe is murdered Pokémon. Every Sunday, when the bakery is closed, is when she gathers this special ingredient. The ingredients greet her, the baker famous for her cakes, but they don't know that this is their dying day.
    ... I'd love it if you'd tell me where your bakery is. That way, I could avoid that part of town. O_O

Well, that's all for tonight's gala! See you next week! *dissipates*

Please say your final goodbyes, Ana. Also, the police are waiting for you outside, Ana. Thank you for playing this game...

*Devours all of Ana's cakes*
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by GalladeofSpades View Post
    Anyone you can’t stand?
    4) All the noobs, idiots, whiners, Captain Obviouses, and the such. For example, the Flareon and the Chandelure.
    hm. It seems that you have an anger problem when it comes to fire types. *sips coffee* quite a shame. Such a typical grass type.
    Last edited by Toxic Nightshade; 16th December 2012 at 5:34 PM.

*Pulls out Phone* *Dials Number* *Goes to room*

*Comes back out thirty minutes later*

Well, now that's taken care of...Oh. that phone call? I was just... Talking to my partner... That's all.

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

Speaking of target, my visitor is right here. Say hello to Felice, cagne!

Hey, guys! I'm Felice! *goes off to Ansem* Is this the guy you hate, Vina? But why? He's sooo cute!

Mio Dio, Feli, he is so not cute!

(OOC: Yes, Felice's visiting. XD If you guys want an idea of how Felice is like...this picture probably sums him up: http://images5.fanpop.com/image/phot...63-470-755.jpg He's gay, cheerful and friendly...but he's also dangerous and secretly not a nice guy, as Lovina would say. XD)

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

Ah, that explains why Ana was so nervous. And romance? Hm.

*finds some tea* *sips*

Well, this has been quite eye-opening. *yawn* *looks at clock* ...It appears it's time for one of my naps. If you'll excuse me. *walks to room*

*stops* *notices Felice* (Is that Garchomp.....hugging Ansem? .....Whatever, just keep walking Erika. Don't get involved with this..."romance.") *shudders* *enters her room*

(OOC: A Garchomp acting like Italy? Pfft, that's hilarious! XD Also, I wanna try a crack at this. Is Lovina's last name Vargas? :P)

NORMAL GROUND FIGHTING ROCK STEEL BUG DRAGON FLYING GHOST POISON

Which will you choose?

Image not drawn by me. Editing done on MS Paint. Any help on turning this into a proper sig would be greatly appreciated.

*from library* What is... .... never mind. >_>;

ALL IN THE GOLDEN AFTERNOON...

Quote Originally Posted by FlareLover17 View Post
    hm. It seems that you have an anger problem when it comes to fire types. *sips coffee* quite a shame. Such a typical grass type.
    (OOC: My god, I never noticed that. Please excuse me while I go kill myself for not realising what type Flareon and Chandelure were. Also, Ansem x Emmy: make it canon, guys.)

What, so am I being paired up with someone now? Marvellous.

... *Starts making Breakfast*

Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Kimchu View Post
    Ah, that explains why Ana was so nervous. And romance? Hm.

*finds some tea* *sips*

Well, this has been quite eye-opening. *yawn* *looks at clock* ...It appears it's time for one of my naps. If you'll excuse me. *walks to room*

*stops* *notices Felice* (Is that Garchomp.....hugging Ansem? .....Whatever, just keep walking Erika. Don't get involved with this..."romance.") *shudders* *enters her room*

(OOC: A Garchomp acting like Italy? Pfft, that's hilarious! XD Also, I wanna try a crack at this. Is Lovina's last name Vargas? :P)
    (OOC: Heh, more or less with Felice's nicer side, considering Felice is both murderous and cheerful/fun-loving at the same time. XD He's supposed to be very lucky apparently, living up to his name. XD I gave him some traits of Italy's including his crush on Germany, but he also has a "Belarus when around Russia" streak when he gets obsessed with someone. XD I did tell you guys that Felice could be a vicious killer without anyone being aware of when he's going to strike...hence the pic I chose. XD Lovina's surname is actually Violenza..."violence". XD Where'd you get the Vargas idea? XD )

Felice, stop glomping that cazzo. I swear, you have such bad taste in men, like that stupid Germany in that manga you made me read.

Vina, why do you have to be such a hater? *sees Bradley* Aww...he's even cuter! *runs to Bradley and glomps him*
    Last edited by *Jean Grey*; 16th December 2012 at 6:47 PM.

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

Breakfast is ready

Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Requiem View Post

Breakfast is ready
    But it's evening...

(OOC: At least in London it is. =p)

Quote Originally Posted by *Jean Grey* View Post
    Vina, why do you have to be such a hater? *sees Bradley* Aww...he's even cuter! *runs to Bradley and glomps him*
    GAAAGKH- S-St-ack-Stop, pleeease....

ALL IN THE GOLDEN AFTERNOON...

I must warn you not to cause trouble Felice, as it is my duty as a samurai to keep the peace. Let go of the quiet pyrophile, please.

3DS Friend Code: 5086-0861-1093

Yes, Felice, I would advise you to stop before I bring you to court for public misconduct.

Ever heard of Breakfast for dinner?

Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Requiem View Post
    Ever heard of Breakfast for dinner?
    ...Uh, no...?

Don't need Breakfast, just got Ana out of business, well I've got a few leftover, hey Chandler, want some of Ana's cakes? They've still got the faintest taste of a soul, not much but until the Robot over there cooks us a soul meal, then it has to do.
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by Armando Payne View Post
    Don't need Breakfast, just got Ana out of business, well I've got a few leftover, hey Chandler, want some of Ana's cakes? They've still got the faintest taste of a soul, not much but until the Robot over there cooks us a soul meal, then it has to do.
    I don't see why anyone would want anything from a twisted man like you.

Quote Originally Posted by *Jean Grey* View Post
    (OOC: Heh, more or less with Felice's nicer side, considering Felice is both murderous and cheerful/fun-loving at the same time. XD He's supposed to be very lucky apparently, living up to his name. XD I gave him some traits of Italy's including his crush on Germany, but he also has a "Belarus when around Russia" streak when he gets obsessed with someone. XD I did tell you guys that Felice could be a vicious killer without anyone being aware of when he's going to strike...hence the pic I chose. XD Lovina's surname is actually Violenza..."violence". XD Where'd you get the Vargas idea? XD )

Felice, stop glomping that cazzo. I swear, you have such bad taste in men, like that stupid Germany in that manga you made me read.

(OOC: I got the Vargas idea from Hetalia actually. In fanon, the human names for Romano and Italy are Lovino and Feliciano Vargas, and since Lovina and Felice sound similar, I just thought you were going for that kind of theme. The videogame Hetaoni probably had an influence too. :P

Also, it looks like the tension is heating up between Felice, Fidaa, and the other contestants. Again, if you guys want to have an RP battle, just say the word and I'll have Erika suggest a battle or something. (I'm going to be staying on the computer for the next couple of hours anyway.)

Here's the website and moveset list again: http://pokemonshowdown.com/

Spoiler:- Contestant movesets:

I replaced Ana with Felice for the lulz. xP Also, before any of this starts, who in here who's interested actually knows how to operate Pokemon Showdown (or at least has website access to it)? I'd be glad to help if there's any problems.)

*walks out of room* (....And the Garchomp is still hugging someone.

Poor Bradley.)
    Last edited by Kimchu; 16th December 2012 at 10:43 PM.

Which will you choose?

Image not drawn by me. Editing done on MS Paint. Any help on turning this into a proper sig would be greatly appreciated.

(OOC: My god, all this Hetalia talk... I'm feeling left out, guys. *sniff*)

Quote Originally Posted by Azran Flame View Post
    (OOC: My god, all this Hetalia talk... I'm feeling left out, guys. *sniff*)
    (OOC: Now you know how I felt with you and Ansem's obsession with Professor Layton and Ace Attorney, and Gamma with his Persona obsession. ;~; I feel like I'm missing out on such great games. Why must you mock me so? D'x)

Which will you choose?

Page 27 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast