View Poll Results: Who do you want to see out of la Maison des Secrets?...

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cyrus

3 75.00%
  • Chandler

1 25.00%
Page 7 of 60 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Story: La Maison des Secrets~...

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo77 View Post
    *enters the mansion, soaked from rain, and sees all the other guests have already arrived* I daresay, I seem to have arrived fashionably late! Anywho, my name is Wadsworth III. I am pleased to make your acquaintances. *bows (if a Swalot can bow, that is)*
    Hello Mister! *puts out tail to shake*

[Not Made by Me]

*Stares into Cyrus' room, uses his ghostly arms to get rid of the sign and tuck it inside his sarcophagus, returns to the party, decides to socialize* So questionmarkquestionmarkquestionmark, firstly what an unusual name, and secondly am I pronouncing it correctly?
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

I'm back-- wait. *snaps back into reality* Oh, uh, I... think I'll leave now. Sorry, I got carried away by the music. And... hello... everyone... hooligans... freaks... royals...!

Quote Originally Posted by Azran Flame View Post
    I'm back-- wait. *snaps back into reality* Oh, uh, I... think I'll leave now. Sorry, I got carried away by the music. And... hello... everyone... hooligans... freaks... royals...!
    (oh crap, she's back i gotta get back to playing the sax before she notices that i left)
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

*exits room* *yawns and stretches* (That was a pleasant nap. *sees grandfather clock* Looks like I've slept in late.)

*sees out window into the patio* (It appears they're holding a party....)*scratches ear* *yawns* Migh~ as we~ll join them.

*exits to patio* *stops and stares at various musical instruments on a stage platform* *smiles* (Why, don't mind if I do.)

(Well, since this is a party, I suppose I should try for a lively piece.) *uses Psychic to play piano and drums*

(...But I need vocals and trumpets. Or perhaps a saxophone. Sigh....I'll just play it until someone joins in I guess.)

*plays*

NORMAL GROUND FIGHTING ROCK STEEL BUG DRAGON FLYING GHOST POISON

Which will you choose?

Image not drawn by me. Editing done on MS Paint. Any help on turning this into a proper sig would be greatly appreciated.

I party... I see. Well, it seems I can research emotions, and maybe have some Amaretto as well...

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

*perks up again* Actually, I think I'd like to play the piano some more! Hey, where's Ansem?

(OOC: I personally don't like Rhythm Thief & the Emperor's Treasure soundtracks... except for the main theme, that is.)

*walks up to the stage and sees Erika and Emerald*
    Hey i'm back. *picks up the saxaphone and starts playing the song that erika suggested*
    #AlphaSapphire
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Let me join in! *starts improvising piano part*

*perks up again* Actually, I think I'd like to play the piano some more! Hey, where's Ansem?

(OOC: I personally don't like Rhythm Thief & the Emperor's Treasure soundtracks... except for the main theme, that is.)
    (OOC: I actually find them pretty catchy, but oh well. Opinions.)

Glad to see you two joining in. *looks at Emmy* Care for a duet?

Which will you choose?

Image not drawn by me. Editing done on MS Paint. Any help on turning this into a proper sig would be greatly appreciated.

*Goes to the Piano player* Son, can you play me a melody, I'm not really sure how it goes, but it's sad and it's sweet and I knew it complete, when I wore a younger man's clothes.
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

may i suggest this? one of you could be the vocal while the other could play the piano.
    #AlphaSapphire

You talkin' to me? If so then *Walks back into the mansion, facepalming in a way only a sacrophagus can.*

no i was speaking to Erika, and who's to say we cant play more than one song?
    #AlphaSapphire

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    may i suggest this? one of you could be the vocal while the other could play the piano.
    (OOC: Finally, I was waiting for a KH song to get suggested. :P)

....I'm not very good at professional singing....but I can try for vocals I suppose.

Which will you choose?

Quote Originally Posted by Armando Payne View Post
    *Goes to the Piano player* Son, can you play me a melody, I'm not really sure how it goes, but it's sad and it's sweet and I knew it complete, when I wore a younger man's clothes.
    If you were talking to me... I'm a woman.

And Erika, up for a duet?

lets do this! a-one and a-two and...*starts playing*
    #AlphaSapphire

*achoo*

ALL IN THE GOLDEN AFTERNOON...

If you were talking to me... I'm a woman.

And Erika, up for a duet?
    Why of course! *begins to play*

....That was quite splendid. Wonderful job, sir and madam! May I suggest another song? *starts playing*

(OOC: Just disregard the ending to that video. You'll see what I mean once you get there. xP)
    Last edited by Kimchu; 5th December 2012 at 12:53 AM.

Which will you choose?

*begins to play as well* Oh, may I also suggest this and this?

wow these are all great songs. may i suggest this? ignore the title, its awesome.
    #AlphaSapphire

U-Um, do we have an, er, guitar... available?

ALL IN THE GOLDEN AFTERNOON...

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    wow these are all great songs. may i suggest this? ignore the title, its awesome.
    (OOC: That is one of the best remixes I have ever heard.)

That's a very nice song! *hums along to melody, tapping the rhythm* And speaking of which, is there an organ available?

im sure i can find one. *leaves*....*comes back after about 15 minutes with a guitar* here u go.
    #AlphaSapphire

Bzzt! I must say, all of this music is nice. *Sips Glass of Amaretto*

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

Page 7 of 60 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast