View Poll Results: Who do you want to see out of la Maison des Secrets?...

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cyrus

3 75.00%
  • Chandler

1 25.00%
Page 7 of 60 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Story: La Maison des Secrets~...

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo77 View Post
    *enters the mansion, soaked from rain, and sees all the other guests have already arrived* I daresay, I seem to have arrived fashionably late! Anywho, my name is Wadsworth III. I am pleased to make your acquaintances. *bows (if a Swalot can bow, that is)*
    Hello Mister! *puts out tail to shake*

[Not Made by Me]

*Stares into Cyrus' room, uses his ghostly arms to get rid of the sign and tuck it inside his sarcophagus, returns to the party, decides to socialize* So questionmarkquestionmarkquestionmark, firstly what an unusual name, and secondly am I pronouncing it correctly?
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

I'm back-- wait. *snaps back into reality* Oh, uh, I... think I'll leave now. Sorry, I got carried away by the music. And... hello... everyone... hooligans... freaks... royals...!

Quote Originally Posted by Azran Flame View Post
    I'm back-- wait. *snaps back into reality* Oh, uh, I... think I'll leave now. Sorry, I got carried away by the music. And... hello... everyone... hooligans... freaks... royals...!
    (oh crap, she's back i gotta get back to playing the sax before she notices that i left)
    #PokemonMoon #TeamRowlet

I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

*exits room* *yawns and stretches* (That was a pleasant nap. *sees grandfather clock* Looks like I've slept in late.)

*sees out window into the patio* (It appears they're holding a party....)*scratches ear* *yawns* Migh~ as we~ll join them.

*exits to patio* *stops and stares at various musical instruments on a stage platform* *smiles* (Why, don't mind if I do.)

(Well, since this is a party, I suppose I should try for a lively piece.) *uses Psychic to play piano and drums*

(...But I need vocals and trumpets. Or perhaps a saxophone. Sigh....I'll just play it until someone joins in I guess.)

*plays*

NORMAL GROUND FIGHTING ROCK STEEL BUG DRAGON FLYING GHOST POISON

Which will you choose?

Image not drawn by me. Editing done on MS Paint. Any help on turning this into a proper sig would be greatly appreciated.

I party... I see. Well, it seems I can research emotions, and maybe have some Amaretto as well...

Sing with me a song of silence and blood
    The rain falls, but can't wash away the mud
    Within my ancient heart dwells madness and pride
    Can no one hear my cry

Fizzy Bubbles

*perks up again* Actually, I think I'd like to play the piano some more! Hey, where's Ansem?

(OOC: I personally don't like Rhythm Thief & the Emperor's Treasure soundtracks... except for the main theme, that is.)

*walks up to the stage and sees Erika and Emerald*
    Hey i'm back. *picks up the saxaphone and starts playing the song that erika suggested*
    #PokemonMoon #TeamRowlet

If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Let me join in! *starts improvising piano part*

*perks up again* Actually, I think I'd like to play the piano some more! Hey, where's Ansem?

(OOC: I personally don't like Rhythm Thief & the Emperor's Treasure soundtracks... except for the main theme, that is.)
    (OOC: I actually find them pretty catchy, but oh well. Opinions.)

Glad to see you two joining in. *looks at Emmy* Care for a duet?

Which will you choose?

Image not drawn by me. Editing done on MS Paint. Any help on turning this into a proper sig would be greatly appreciated.

*Goes to the Piano player* Son, can you play me a melody, I'm not really sure how it goes, but it's sad and it's sweet and I knew it complete, when I wore a younger man's clothes.
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

may i suggest this? one of you could be the vocal while the other could play the piano.
    #PokemonMoon #TeamRowlet

You talkin' to me? If so then *Walks back into the mansion, facepalming in a way only a sacrophagus can.*

no i was speaking to Erika, and who's to say we cant play more than one song?
    #PokemonMoon #TeamRowlet

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    may i suggest this? one of you could be the vocal while the other could play the piano.
    (OOC: Finally, I was waiting for a KH song to get suggested. :P)

....I'm not very good at professional singing....but I can try for vocals I suppose.

Which will you choose?

Quote Originally Posted by Armando Payne View Post
    *Goes to the Piano player* Son, can you play me a melody, I'm not really sure how it goes, but it's sad and it's sweet and I knew it complete, when I wore a younger man's clothes.
    If you were talking to me... I'm a woman.

And Erika, up for a duet?

lets do this! a-one and a-two and...*starts playing*
    #PokemonMoon #TeamRowlet

*achoo*

If you were talking to me... I'm a woman.

And Erika, up for a duet?
    Why of course! *begins to play*

....That was quite splendid. Wonderful job, sir and madam! May I suggest another song? *starts playing*

(OOC: Just disregard the ending to that video. You'll see what I mean once you get there. xP)
    Last edited by Kimchu; 4th December 2012 at 11:53 PM.

Which will you choose?

*begins to play as well* Oh, may I also suggest this and this?

wow these are all great songs. may i suggest this? ignore the title, its awesome.
    #PokemonMoon #TeamRowlet

U-Um, do we have an, er, guitar... available?

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    wow these are all great songs. may i suggest this? ignore the title, its awesome.
    (OOC: That is one of the best remixes I have ever heard.)

That's a very nice song! *hums along to melody, tapping the rhythm* And speaking of which, is there an organ available?

im sure i can find one. *leaves*....*comes back after about 15 minutes with a guitar* here u go.
    #PokemonMoon #TeamRowlet

Bzzt! I must say, all of this music is nice. *Sips Glass of Amaretto*

Sing with me a song of silence and blood
    The rain falls, but can't wash away the mud
    Within my ancient heart dwells madness and pride
    Can no one hear my cry

Fizzy Bubbles

Page 7 of 60 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast