Thread: Is this the hardest challenge possible in any pokemon game?

Default Is this the hardest challenge possible in any pokemon game?

To catch every single variant of spinda possible in any number of cartridges/storage games under your poesession. Which means have 1 of every single dot pattern.
    Last edited by LizardonX; 14th December 2012 at 9:56 PM.

I am pretty sure that the pokedex states that no two Spinda markings are the same, so you would have to own every Spinda in the pokeuniverse to be able to reach this goal, and since I own one, you can't do it.
    OR BQ: 1. (Dec 13) 2. (Dec 14) 3. (Dec 21) 4. (Dec 21) 5. (Dec 25) 6. (Dec 28) 7. ? 8.

Y BQ COMPLETE!!: 1. Fennekin (Oct 21) 2. (Nov 3) 3. (Nov 17) 4. (Nov 17) 5. (Nov 17) 6. (Dec 10) 7. Klefki (Dec 13) 8. Trevenant (Dec 18)

Current Hunt: OR: BQ #7- Wailmer & AS: ?

3DS Friend Codes:
    2165-6202-2279
    5370-0975-3532

It's literally impossible, since there are over two billion patterns IIRC and the PC only has 24 Boxes, each only capable of holding 30 Pokemon apiece. The amount of different Spindas you could have on a single cartridge is a rounding error compared to the amount needed to complete the challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    in any number of cartridges/storage games under your poesession.
    A harder challenge would be to obtain them by breeding, and then play through a game with them using Nuzlocke rules, without letting any of them die.

An even harder challenge would be to then EV train all of them and give them all competitive movesets, then train them all to Lv. 100.

There are always harder challenges. Always.
    Last edited by Excitable Boy; 14th December 2012 at 10:10 PM.

I've heard there are 4,294,967,296 possible Spinda combinations. You can have 726 total Pokemon in black/white therefore you would need 5,915,933 copies of the game to complete your Spinda collection. Or 2,863,311 copies of Pokemon box/ My Pokemon ranch holding 1,500 each, plus 1 copy of black/white. And lets not forget the most important thing; absolutely no life! :P
    Last edited by Bluelatios*; 14th December 2012 at 9:56 PM.
    I am the current leader of Save Our Voice Actors, a Pokemon fan group supporting the voice actors in the anime dubbed by 4Kids (seasons 1-8). Our goal is to provide The Pokemon Company international with encouraging feedback in support of returning the main cast members. If you're interested, please visit us at facebook.com/saveourvoiceactors

Aside from the fact that it's impossible, it wouldn't be hard as it's just catching pokemon. But, it would be time consuming.

IIRC, there's 6 million something patterns. But yeah, it's literally impossible in any Pokemon game.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

hardest challenge in pokemon? I hear fire red and leaf green RNG abuse is pretty tough.
    X fc 0645-7169-8228

I am flying with farfetcch'd, tranquill and hawlucha

There are many variations of spinda and you only have so many boxes so like the others said this is impossible
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

Quote Originally Posted by StoneyPikachu View Post
    hardest challenge in pokemon? I hear fire red and leaf green RNG abuse is pretty tough.
    Oh yeah, I hated the RNG in FR/LG compared to R/S and E. In FR/LG it's harder to avoid wild encounters without repels.