Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Something that you regret doing in Pokemon?

=D Bless ya buddy. To be fair if you end up playing them now it really is amazing.
    - My Sig was too Tall, so a Mod fixed it -

I regret missing out on some the events that have gone on the past year or so, that is down to my new job though >.<. Also I regret transfering some of my good ev trained pokemon from diamond to white. I only transfered them because I thought they would be good online, but they are not so good online and i don't really play my pokemon white either. Not only that I EV trained the pokemon back in 2007-2008 so the movesets are old and my gliscor has no poison heal etc. >.<. I guess i can use them elsewhere in-game.
    Heart Gold team:

Credits: Nakashima

Quote Originally Posted by AquaWarrior View Post
    How did you lose it?
    Well I lost the cartridge in the middle of moving houses so it's possibly still somewhere in a pile of unpacked boxes, but I've looked for about a year or so, so I have my doubts.

All credit to SM of Daedric Design for this awesome banner!

Y Team: Talonflame, Roserade, Aegislash, Goodra, Blaziken, Greninja
    3DS Friend Code: 1160 - 9940 - 3351
    Rock Type Friend Safari: Nosepass, Onix and Barbaracle.
    I has officially claimed

Trading away one of my 10ANIV Celebi to some random guy at the MYSTRY Mew event for a slowking

a slowking

i was 12

• I regret doing a new game on my Emerald. I had every Pokemon that you could catch in Emerald... But one morning I decided that I wanted to do a nuzlock monotype, so I did new game on Emerald... How stupid of me.
    • I regret trading my Rayquaza ex card for a Steelix. My friend had three Steelix and then I wanted it back so bad...
    • I also hate the fact that my gamecube memory card got corrupted somehow. I bought a new one but all my games are back to Zer0. Now only Animal crossing has memory because it came with its own memory card. (Pokemon Colosseum and Pokemon XD have no memory noooooooo) I can't really regret this because I don't know how it happened. I haven't opened my GameCube since (two or three years ago).

I know the subject are things I regret doing in pokemon but this is all pokemon related and everyone where posting these type of things.

RAWK ON
    Last edited by Necro101; 4th December 2012 at 1:44 AM.

>.<;; I regret going over my saved file in FR before sending my Pokemon over. I had a shiny Paras and Onix in there. AND IT WAS MY FIrST GAME tOO XDD As well as a Female Serene Grace Togetic...can't remember the nature but...omg. I remember why I did it too. I was surfing on 7 island and my Pokemon were poisoned, I didn't feel like taking my Pokemon to the Pokemon Center...so yup.

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    I didn't feel like taking my Pokemon to the Pokemon Center...so yup.
    Not taking hurt Pokemon to a pokecenter is like Cockroaches running for president.

i never used ANY healing item in the games in my life never so i always had to grind
    Team X:

Restarting HeartGold without transferring the Shiny Electrode I had caught. D:

Quote Originally Posted by Mythicalzoe View Post
    i never used ANY healing item in the games in my life never so i always had to grind
    but they are cheap items

I vaguely remember regretting not capturing Articuno in Blue.....knocked that guy out and then saved for some reason.....should have been the other way round. Not that it matters though, Articuno wasn't exactly my fave bird.

Oh and also not capturing a shiny Koffing I met in the original silver. I thought that he was frozen as he was blue....so I put him out of his misery. :s
    Last edited by Sea Swampert; 5th December 2012 at 4:22 PM.

My shiny pokemon: as well as shiny Snivy I got from some randomer japanese guy over the GTS
    Y Friend Code 2793-1497-1708
    Friend Safari: Poison, Gloom, Muk and Garbodor!

Play Ocarina Of Time. Get to Ganon. Replace Ganon with Emboar and tell me he doesn't fit right in? The truth is out, Ganon has escaped, and is now in the form of a Pokemon!!!

Spoiler:- Credits:

Finding out about the glitches in gen 1 and 2. They ruined the game play.

~ | Latest shiny: Alpha Sapphire| ~

~ | Friendscode X & Y: 3196-4085-3103 | ~

~ | Living Pokédex: 719/721 | ~

I regret trading away a Shiny Ralts I got for a Shiny Chansey... And then restarted the file.

I regret every egg move I have forgotten on my Pokemon, thinking I could get them back with a Heart Scale

I regret trading my shiny Rattata and Shroomish for HG Kyogre and Arceus, then giving them back to my trading partners in exchange for a regular Pokemon...

3DS Friend Code: 2337-4608-0376
    Most Recent Shiny: - 868 eggs | Current Hunt:

I regret giving a friend my Pokemon Red. Guy boasted he could catch any pokemon, so I asked him to help me catch Articuno (Way before I knew how to catch pokemon, I just lobbed balls at 50% health all the time), Just like he promised, he did.
    With a Master Ball.
    And he saved afterwards.
    Good times...

This may shock some of you, but one thing I regret doing in Pokemon is competitive battling, back before I knew how many rules there were to it.

It took me forever to figure out the rules to where I could actually use a team, and by the time I finished the first battle (granted, I won, but that's not the point), I totally lost any interest in the online metagame. Bear in mind, I don't use those simulators or hack like most competitive players do. So I had to spend hours on end grinding my Pokemon, only to find out that I couldn't use one of them.
    Last edited by SBaby; 5th December 2012 at 7:45 PM.
    A Winner Is You!!!

If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you'll never get it done.
    - Bruce Lee

The worst thing you can do in any business is blame the customer.
    - Willie 'Jack' Degel

I never really used healing items. I still rarely use them now, since I'd rather go to a Pokécenter than waste money on items while I could have used it to buy expensive furniture...

SpeKing of, I regret not finishing my collection of furniture in Platinum.

In my first playthrough of PMD explorers, when I achieved defeating primal dialga and I was about to die, I realized at that time that this is officially the good ending I DIED, and left myself so heartbroken along with my partner. To make it worse, my partner is a female and I'm a guy. Perhaps that moment of tears told that our love life is never going to be fixed. Its a tragic good ending. ts like the good ending I never wanted to happen. And yes that I deeply imagined that my hero lip kissed my partner before totally disappearing as DEAD for real

I don't know why but I kind of fell in love romantically w/ the female partner in the process. Which is why when I found out that you came back alive, I could imagine that my partner fell in love with the hero and be possibly *gasp* mates! Further supported that Manaphy was the hero and partner's son. Ain't that just perfect for a couple? A dad, mom, and child.
    Final Chapter: 38: Mountain's Edge(Click the Banner above)

This topic is depressing!

Well... I feel like I should facepalm and hit myself against the wall for this.

I regret erasing my cousins' Crystal game <.>' Yes I was THAT child at one point. He had really cool Pokemon there, but it was frustrating that I was lost on some woods.. Ilex forest I guess. I feel like I still owe him for this )x
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Credit to Sworn Metalhead

Back when DS Lites were still viable Wifi devices, I accessed the GTS on my old Diamond save file. What did I do with it? Well, not much. But I did trade my level seventy-something Dialga for a level thirty-something Lucario from Canada. I suppose I regret that a lot, considering I never even used the blasted thing in the long run, and whoever my stuff went to probably deleted their save file by now.

Creating sentience is simple. Accepting it, however, is harder than it looks.

Running from a shiny Sandile Q.Q

.: 3DS FC: 0490-5034-9209 :.
    .: DeviantART :: Graphics Thread :: Art Thread :: Art Shop :.

Trading a shiny pokemon to some girl I know irl that ended up being the biggest jerk to me EVER. Period.

>_<;
    Riku from kingdom hearts is so hot :P

^ rawr :P ITS A LION ADD THING. XD

Biggest regret was in pokemon gold. Having beaten the game I got bored and used an AR code that allowed you to pick up the other two staters in the lab. I though it was cool and saved. It was only later I released this made the game assume I had just started and wouldnt let me use the trade guys in pokemon centre. Thus I couldnt use my pkkemon stadium 2 link to play with my lvl 100s...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast