Thread: spoilers

Default spoilers

I haven't catch up with the least episode of Best Wishes 2, as everywhere I check around the internet I can't seem to find BW 2 episode 17 or 18 etc subbed.

Anyways do you think Ash will win this league and beat Virgil that has similar hair styles to Trip, Trip that also has the same hair style like Paul and Virgil's Team of Eevees?

This Pokemon series has played out very differently from the previous seasons we have seen, and I think Ash might have a chance of winning this league but losing in the Championship League.

Hey Ash did take down two legendary Pokemon of Tobias, it shows he has improved quite a bit. He shouldn't really have that much trouble taking down the Eevees unless the writers come up with some ridiculous reasons.

What do you think?

I really don't know on what the writers are planning but chances are, Ash is more than likely to lose the league and what does hair styles relate to anything?^_^;;;

No he won't. He'll probably lose to Virgil.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Lol, I see I see.

Well what you say is true (which 99.9% highly is) then I guess I will stop watching Pokemon after Best Wishes from there on out because it's just the same thing over and over again just like the previous seasons throughout the years but hey it was a good season to watch. Until I hear news about Ash making it to the Championship League I will start watching Pokemon again. =D

Though I do to hope Ash has a chance of winning (0.1% of a possibility).

The Unova League hasn't started yet outside of Japan, so threads like this should be made in the Spoilers section. Since there's already a similar thread over there, I'll close this~

Run for your lives.

tumblr - livejournal