Thread: Pokemon Ash Gray

Red face Pokemon Ash Gray

err hey most of you probably know that ash gray is a hack for fire red and im currently doing a longplay of it on my channel if you wanna check it out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cI4kNswpd9E so basically i wanted to ask if any of you know if this is a finsihed hack and what events it has , the only event im aware of is the mewtwo one which im going to cover in my walkthrough but are therye anymore i should be prepared for also is there a way to let pikachu follow me like in the anime ?

Uh, no thanks, I'm not really into Pokémon hacks at the moment...

I'm also guessing it's unfinished at the moment.
    Last edited by P-body; 1st December 2012 at 8:38 PM.

Banner made by Kelz-Designs on deviantART

I never knew my father...

Spoiler:

Firetruck this guy. I hope he gets banned for good.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWaffleKiing View Post
    err hey most of you probably know that ash gray is a hack for fire red and im currently doing a longplay of it on my channel if you wanna check it out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cI4kNswpd9E so basically i wanted to ask if any of you know if this is a finsihed hack and what events it has , the only event im aware of is the mewtwo one which im going to cover in my walkthrough but are therye anymore i should be prepared for also is there a way to let pikachu follow me like in the anime ?
    We don't allow discussion of hacks and such here, and we don't let folks make threads to advertise their Youtube exploits, either (you can link to it in your signature, though).

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"