Thread: Standard R/W Tokens

Default Standard R/W Tokens

This is a deck that I saw, I kinda like it, I'll make it and test to see how it does. But it looks like a token aggro deck. I'll edit with a few token generating card like Captain of the Watch and Captain's Call.

4 Cathedral Sanctifier
    4 Goldnight Commander
    4 Kruin Striker
    4 Unruly Mob

4 Dangerous Wager
    4 Gather the Townsfolk
    4 Goblin Rally
    4 Infernal Plunge
    4 Krenko's Command
    4 Thatcher Revolt

10 Mountain
    10 Plains
    THIS IS FOR MY NINTENDO 3DS HANDHELD SYSTEM 2664-2984-6619
    THIS IS FOR MY POKEMON WHITE VIDEO GAME Mike-0218-6703-3716

Why no Rally the Peasants? Why no Krenko, Mob Boss? or Increasing Devotion? or Fervor? or Intangible Virtue? Or Odric, even? Even Geist-Honored Monk would work here. You seem to be missing a lot of Token necessities. Unless you're just going for Boros Aggro, in which case you're going to have a very difficult time until Gatecrash. It's doable, like I said in another thread. But you really need to see and figure out exactly what works.

"You can call yourself whatever you want.
    Soldier. Leader. Patriot. Revolutionary. It doesn't matter.
    At our core we're all the same thing.
    Monsters."

I plan on editing (probably should've went more in depth with that). I have very similar ideas to what you put up here (kinda weird) actually. If this deck becomes a physical deck (probably will), I'll do Krenko, Fervor, at least 2 Intangible Virtues, Odric. If I throw in some Green Parallel Lives, and Fungal Sprouting. If I did Blue instead I could do Tarland, Sky Summoner, Tarland's Invocation. If I did Black I could do Sorin, Lord of Innistrad, and removal cards like Murder. But if I splashed in another color I don't know which one, I only want to do a 3-color Deck. If I added a color.

Right now one of the strongest decks are Esper Tokens and Junk (GWB) Tokens. A lot of this has to do with Lingering Souls, which is just a HELL of a card and about %50 of the reason to play a Token deck. Your much more vulnerable to cards like Sever the Bloodline and Detention Sphere, however, so you shouldn't depend on a single type of Token. The good thing is, however, that because of Lingering Souls' flashback cost, you're able to recover very quickly.

If you're going to be playing a Token deck, you need to be playing Black as well, and definitely White. Those should be your two base colors.

"You can call yourself whatever you want.
    Soldier. Leader. Patriot. Revolutionary. It doesn't matter.
    At our core we're all the same thing.
    Monsters."

giúp d? kiem dinh nhe bác, cám on b?n r?t nhi?u. Hân h?nh du?c giao luu v?i b?n.. Hotline: 08528743

I'd do Junk Token if it wasn't so expensive. I'm about to look up Esper Tokens now to see if it is worth it.