Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: ~Prof. Gureshaw’s Midnight Course~

Chase Lewis
    Professor Gureshaw's Classroom
    Tome - Rusty

“That too may be Sprit Contact,” the professor replied to Chase. Chase smiled. Well, now it's less likely I'm crazy.

He turned to the book, and another line of words appeared.

Well, I wouldn’t of picked a girly student either.

Chase grinned. "Good point. Rusty, we are going to be great friends, and that's a fact. Oh, yeah, what kind'a magic do you specialize in?"

Chase was still staring at the book when the professor broke his concentration. “Alright class, if I could get you to settle down, we’ll move on," the professor said, his voice filling the room. Chase looked around and quickly found an empty seat. The professor continued his lecture. "I want to talk a bit about personal safety. You don’t hear much about people being burnt at the stake nowadays, but you have to take a certain amount of precaution to keep it that way.”

Aww, safety rules? Chase thought, It makes sense, but... really?

Leonardo "Leo" Silverstone
    Professor Grueshaw's Classroom
    Tome - Henbane

A new set of words then appeared on the pages, replacing the old ones.

Oh, well, as far as books go, I suppose I’m very feminine. Funny, I thought it showed more than that. As far as magic goes, I’m more of a generalist’s book, I don’t have a ton of spells on any one subject, but instead have a lot more spells on a lot more subjects.

You know I find that specialty books, despite their shortcomings have a tendency to become rude or elitist, or even evil. You seem like a nice young man. Certainly wouldn’t want an evil book would you? Not that I would ever tell them that, you know?
    Leo smirked when he read that his book was female. "I figured, I just needed to make sure. I live with my mom and two sisters back home, they're are a lot of girls in my family, and I seem to have more girl friends than guy friends. I'm used to being surrounded by women. It's cool! Most guys aren't usually this talkative. Fortunately, I'm not most guys. Thanks! and no, I certainly wouldn't want an evil book. Heh, an evil book would probably be annoyed with me anyway, I'm too much of a goody two shoes."

Leo leaned back in his chair as the professor elaborated on the instant magic he had spoken about at the start of the class. Telepathy, Telekinesis, Mesmerization, all of the powers that were mentioned sounded cool. He wondered what his Power was. He doesn't remember ever making things float, so Telekinesis was out. He didn't remember ever communicating with dead people, so this Spirit Contact thing was out...

The Professor also warned everyone to take precautions when using magic. Well, that would seem like common sense, when your dealing with magic. From what he had read in novels, and seen on TV, magic was unpredictable... "Wait, they really did burn people at the stake?!" His eyes widened, and he sat straight up upon hearing this, and shivered at the thought. That's not the type of thing he liked thinking about.

Then Leo turned his attention back to his book. "Hey Henbane, do you know any simple spells that a beginner like me could do? I don't have anything specific I want to do yet, I just want to give the whole magic thing a test drive, so to speak."
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 2nd December 2012 at 3:59 PM.
    Shiny Mega Gardevoir thinks his black dress is totally stylish. Shiny Mega Gallade wishes he looked that good. :P

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

Xavier Owens
    Tome - Burgundy

Like before, the book's contents changed and new text replaced the old.

Truly this place is crude.

Oh, yes, creating things, changing things, making our world more comfortable and worth living in.

"Absolutely perfect." Xavier thought to himself. This book was pretty much exactly what he would've wanted if he had to choose a magic book. Granted, he never had to choose between magic books before, but he was sure he made the right choice. Even Arvixe was impressed.

"Excellent, that's exactly what I'd want. Oh, pardon my manners by the way Burgundy, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Xavier Owens." He felt he should probably get to know the book better before he let it in on more specific details about himself.

"Alright, now let's get down to business. Can you name some spells for creating things? I mean like, making something that isn't there, there. Like conjuration. You got anything for that?" Xavier suddenly realized that everyone else was sitting back down in their seats, so he went back to his seat as well. Judging from what the professor had said, he was probably just going to talk about some blatantly obvious stuff about how we should be careful with where and when we should use our magic. Like he needed to pay attention to that.
    Last edited by Billy Mays; 2nd December 2012 at 4:24 AM.

3DS Friend Code: 5086-0861-1093

Lucas Kendall

The Professor still didn't respond to Lucas' question and he didn't bother to ask again. He could tell the professor wanted to move on and he began to return to Cumulous. Upon looking at the book he saw a new reply to his previous question.

Of course I know some general spells you can try out, and a bit of white magic. Weather just happens to have been the focus of my original owner.

"Interesting... I'll have to ask about that later. Our meeting will have to come to an end for now. It was a pleasure meeting you. Goodbye Cumulous." Lucas actually enjoyed talking with the book. He also felt a weird sensation, like he was a new person. Suddenly, he let out a long, and loud yawn accompanied by a big stretch in his seat. I need some damn sleep.

The professor proceeded to speak, "Alright class, if I could get you to settle down, we’ll move on. I want to talk a bit about personal safety. You don’t hear much about people being burnt at the stake nowadays, but you have to take a certain amount of precaution to keep it that way.”*

Lucas leaned on his desk, laying his head on his fist. He prepared himself to listen to whatever the professor had to say. How I wish I could just get some sleep...

[Not Made by Me]

Lovina Castiglioni

"Watch where you're going you damn klutz!" Lovina heard the boy she had shoved shout out. She looked up at him and flipped him off.

"Shut off, cazzo!." She murmured, before looking down at her book once again.

It’s Brimstone, my young doubter. Please don’t call me Yellow.

I will aid you in learning a variety of magical spells and techniques, though Necromancy is my specialty.

Lovina read on as the somewhat grungy-looking words appeared, which she did not expect to come out from what was supposed to be a spellbook, unaware that the hints of a smile was creeping on her face. Brimstone? She liked that name, very edgy and definitely better than naming it after that one Coldplay song that she despised. Necromancy? Now Lovina was intrigued. Knowing her luck, she thought that she had ended up with something like food spells. This was starting to get better than she expected.

"Brimstone, huh? Nice na...I mean, cool. I think I may like you a bit...you've got some swag. You're a he, right? I mean, you don't look like one of those prissy, flowery, disgustingly sweet spellbooks anyway." She said, holding up the spellbook once again. Strange as it seemed, the spellbook replying to her made her feel a bit more comfortable about doing this.

"Necromancy? Heh, guess what, I think we'll get along little bastardo. Show me a bunch of what you can do then, Brimstone." She finished, before she heard the Professor's voice once again.

“Alright class, if I could get you to settle down, we’ll move on. I want to talk a bit about personal safety. You don’t hear much about people being burnt at the stake nowadays, but you have to take a certain amount of precaution to keep it that way.”
    Last edited by *Jean Grey*; 2nd December 2012 at 4:41 AM.

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

(OOC:Whoops, sorry about the lack of heading)
    Ethan Hunter

Ethan watched as the words dramatically appeared. As he read over the words he felt proud.

Greetings,
    I am Tempest, the first shadow booked owner by Morgan le Fay. I sense a unusual power in you, perhaps you are the new powerful witch I have been waiting for?

He mouthed the name 'Morgan le Fay' in astoinishment. That was a very famous name, one of the most famous witches Ethan has heard of. This book...no, Tempest, would have to be at least over a thousand years old, if the tale of King Arthur had any basis in reality. He would have to ask her, well he was assuming that Tempest was more feminine, about that at a later time. Ethan figured that this unusual power that Tempest mentioned must be that instant magic stuff that the professor talked about. While he showed little interest in the subject before, Tempest seemed to think that it might be interesting. Ethan then felt that it might be a good idea to try to learn about his skill if at all possible.

After that train of thought Ethan decided that it was best to respond to Tempest, "My name is Ethan Hunter and I hope I am the...witch you're looking for, Tempest."

Ethan may have continued, but then the Professor said, “Alright class, if I could get you to settle down, we’ll move on. I want to talk a bit about personal safety. You don’t hear much about people being burnt at the stake nowadays, but you have to take a certain amount of precaution to keep it that way.”

Ethan would normally ignore a teacher, but the prospect of being lynched for not paying attention was something that he did not want to face. So he decided that this may be a lesson that he should pay attention to.
    Last edited by BAlightning; 2nd December 2012 at 7:38 AM.

(OOC: I think we have magic chairs…)

Okay is should be about 12:30 now, class is half over.

~Prof Gureshaw~

“First, and some of you probably have already figured this out, but both your books and your supplies are going to seem unusual, you’ll probably want to find a hiding place and charm it to help keep prying eyes out,” explained Professor Gureshaw, ignoring Leo’s frightened outburst. He paced a bit, “Second, don’t tell anyone. This is the most obvious rule, but also the most tempting one to break. Because I mean, tell no one, even if it’s your best friend who’d never hurt you! Magic is not only a source of fear, but a source of greed. Once they know what you can do, they’ll want your help all the time.”

“Next, if you don’t want to look like you’ve become a hermit,” added the Professor, “You’ll need to work on your schedule. And skipping sleep doesn’t work. There are a few potions more effective than caffeine, but eventually the need to sleep will catch up with you. Though the dead of night is the best time for our lessons, I understand it does detract from your sleep time, so I’ll try to keep things no longer than an hour, and if you find you still have trouble getting back to sleep after a few days, I’d be happy to help you brew a sleep aid potion.”

“Obviously never preform magic in front of anyone outside this class… You should be made aware that mortals are not the only danger young witches face,” sighed the Professor, “Other more experienced witches can be dangerous too, especially if you have a tome or artifact they want. So always practice caution when performing magic.”

@ (DVB) Diego - Ebony

I suppose I could be friends with a goodie-goodie, at least I got one intelligent enough to know the value of prevention. Who wants to end up visiting the Doctor when you could have used magic? offered Ebony.

@ (Lost Requiem) Cameron - Driftwood

Driftwood’s page refreshed;

Bottle Ocean - A cheap easy way to have the ocean wherever you are with just a splash of bottled ocean potion.

You will need:
    A large bottle with seal
    Smaller bottles and seals if desired
    4 cups seawater
    1 Tsp dried seaweed flakes
    1 Tbsp sand
    1 small shell, ground
    3 drops siren blood

Mix all ingredient in the large bottle. Place in a dark place to settle overnight. Potion may be poured into smaller bottles for transport. One spoonful splashed onto the user simulates the ocean’s breeze and sounds for them until the potion evaporates.

Warning: Intentional overdoses, much more than a spoonful, may result in a delusional state.

@ (TheSketchQueen) Chase - Rusty

Rusty’s pervious sentence fade out, replace with a new message;

Well, having been assembled in what you know to be the Old West, I can quite surely say I know a variety of manly spells; good for survival and defense.

@ (Monster Guy) Leo - Henbane

Henbane’s pages covered themselves in text again;

Oh, of course, there are quite a number of low level spells you can try out. If you know how to sew you can make your own Invisibility Cloak simply by following the proper rune pattern. Or you could make a Tin Star for a slight boost in luck! Actually many beginners find Talismans construction easier than potion brewing, probably because the materials are easier to find. There are several types of Pendulum, a simple talisman you can make to aid in divining and defense.

@ (Billy Mays) Xavier - Burgundy
    (I assume you mean conjuring, very closely related words.)

Burgundy’s pages filled with new elaborately drawn words;

Xavier? How delightful!
    Of course there is a great deal of things you can make from scratch with magic, but you will need to prepare. Much of it can be done through alchemic techniques. Think of alchemy as a shortcut, gather the supplies, draw a few symbols and say a few words, and there you are, new object with minimized labor. No sewing, no sawing and hammering, in short no getting sweaty! And it usually comes out nicer than if you had done those things! Of course there are some delightful potions too, such as, The Perfect Bubble Bath. You should totally make that. You should make me a velvet pillow to rest on while you’re at it.

Alchemy Plans: Fancy Pillow - Silk, Velvet, or Satin, this may be the nicest pillow you ever own.

The Perfect Bubble Bath - Have the best bubble bath ever, with this potion you’ll get extra long lasting multi-colored bubbles, and it leave your skin blemish free.

Alchemy Plans: Ming Tea Set - Improve cheap china by duplicating an expensive set.

Alchemy Plans: Metal Rings - Make sparkling rings for yourself or your sweetheart out of old metal scraps.

Amor Cologne - This cologne will make you smell like whatever other people are attracted too.

@ (Jean Grey) Lovina - Brimstone
    (Let’s keep the multilingual profanity down too, as people from all over the world use this forum.)

Yes a he in about as much of a sense as a book can be a he. And don’t get me started on those sissy books.

Below these words a list appeared;
    Animate Bones
    Dance Macabre
    Speaking Skulls
    Spirit Summoning Charm
    Séance: How To
    Imitation Spirits
    Bronze Bones
    Bone Monster
    Gut Grinder
    The Corpse Collector’s Charm
    Spirit Contact Potion
    Spirit Glass
    Spirit Glasses
    Carrion Switch

(Balightning) (Name at top of post Please)
    Last edited by VampirateMace; 2nd December 2012 at 7:33 AM.
    Problematic Paranormal Files

The Gravity Falls Fanclub | My Twitter: @CleverKraken

Today's Fact: Mantis Shrimp have 16 different color receptors (cones), while humans have 3.

(Well if I understand conjuring is the verb for it, while conjuration is the word for the actual act itself. I dunno, I was thinking of the Conjuration skill in the Elder Scrolls series.)

Xavier Owens
    Tome - Burgundy

The professor started to talk about stuff that Xavier either could easily figure out already or he didn't care about. Fortunately for him, he had Burgundy to listen to instead. Well, more of read, since the book responded by changing the text on its pages...you get the idea.

Xavier? How delightful!
    Of course there is a great deal of things you can make from scratch with magic, but you will need to prepare. Much of it can be done through alchemic techniques. Think of alchemy as a shortcut, gather the supplies, draw a few symbols and say a few words, and there you are, new object with minimized labor. No sewing, no sawing and hammering, in short no getting sweaty! And it usually comes out nicer than if you had done those things! Of course there are some delightful potions too, such as, The Perfect Bubble Bath. You should totally make that. You should make me a velvet pillow to rest on while you’re at it.

Alchemy Plans: Fancy Pillow - Silk, Velvet, or Satin, this may be the nicest pillow you ever own.

The Perfect Bubble Bath - Have the best bubble bath ever, with this potion you’ll get extra long lasting multi-colored bubbles, and it leave your skin blemish free.

Alchemy Plans: Ming Tea Set - Improve cheap china by duplicating an expensive set.

Alchemy Plans: Metal Rings - Make sparkling rings for yourself or your sweetheart out of old metal scraps.

Amor Cologne - This cologne will make you smell like whatever other people are attracted too.

Arvixe snickered at the book's suggestions. "Man, this book IS just like Rarity. Hey, you mind if I call you Rarity? Just asking." Hey, Burgundy did say he could rename...it? "It" didn't sound right...maybe Burgundy was a she? Or a fashion saavy he? Wait, why was he asking himself this?

"Why ARE you asking yourself?" Xavier shot Arvixe a nasty glare. "Don't be a smartass Arvixe. Just out of curiousity, what gender would you consider yourself? You know, if you had one that is."

"As for the spells...well those really don't fit my tastes, except maybe the ring one. Can you give me the recipe for that? Oh, and the pillow one too; I figure I owe you for helping me be able to do all this magic stuff anyway. I should probably start simple before I try something more complex anyway."
    Last edited by Billy Mays; 2nd December 2012 at 8:01 AM.

3DS Friend Code: 5086-0861-1093

(OOC) Magical Chairs? Totally. That's why there's always enough.)

Chase Lewis
    Tome - Rusty

The professor's speech went on. “First, and some of you probably have already figured this out, but both your books and your supplies are going to seem unusual, you’ll probably want to find a hiding place and charm it to help keep prying eyes out,” explained Professor Gureshaw. Chase agreed silently. Rule number one, hide stuff.

“Second, don’t tell anyone. This is the most obvious rule, but also the most tempting one to break. Because I mean, tell no one, even if it’s your best friend who’d never hurt you! Magic is not only a source of fear, but a source of greed. Once they know what you can do, they’ll want your help all the time,” the Professor continued. Chase smiled. Rule number two, hide more stuff.

“Next, if you don’t want to look like you’ve become a hermit,” added the Professor, “You’ll need to work on your schedule. And skipping sleep doesn’t work. There are a few potions more effective than caffeine, but eventually the need to sleep will catch up with you. Though the dead of night is the best time for our lessons, I understand it does detract from your sleep time, so I’ll try to keep things no longer than an hour, and if you find you still have trouble getting back to sleep after a few days, I’d be happy to help you brew a sleep aid potion.” Chase thought about it. Um... sleep... right... oh well, I've done these kinda things before.

“Obviously never preform magic in front of anyone outside this class… You should be made aware that mortals are not the only danger young witches face,” sighed the Professor, “Other more experienced witches can be dangerous too, especially if you have a tome or artifact they want. So always practice caution when performing magic,” the Professor said as he finished that section of his lecture. Chase nodded. Rule number three... hide everything from everyone. At the end of his mind sentance, he looked down at his book, and a new set of words appeared in the rusted ink.

Well, having been assembled in what you know to be the Old West, I can quite surely say I know a variety of manly spells; good for survival and defense.

"Coolness. Old West, eh? Probably one of my favorite times in history. Do you have any spells for hiding things away?" Chase said softly, not wanting to interrupt any of the class.

(OOC: Psst, guys! I created TvTropes pages for this RP. Main page is here and character page is here.)

Lovina Castiglioni
    Tome - Brimstone

Lovina heard one of her classmates suddenly ask whether people were actually burned at the stake, which caused her to roll her eyes as she checked out who he was. A dark-haired and muscular guy, admittedly good-looking but apparently as dumb as a pile of rocks. While she hardly did her homework back in her old school, she did know what the Salem Witch Trials were.

“First, and some of you probably have already figured this out, but both your books and your supplies are going to seem unusual, you’ll probably want to find a hiding place and charm it to help keep prying eyes out. Second, don’t tell anyone. This is the most obvious rule, but also the most tempting one to break. Because I mean, tell no one, even if it’s your best friend who’d never hurt you! Magic is not only a source of fear, but a source of greed. Once they know what you can do, they’ll want your help all the time.” Professor Gureshaw then started to explain. Lovina shrugged at that. It was not as if she had friends who'd pry into her room anyway. As far as she was concerned, she didn't have friends at all in this place, being new and all. Prying eyes were the least of her concerns.

The professor then went on about sleep schedules, to which Lovina made a mental reminder to herself to lessen the dosage of her prescription sleeping pills, being an insomniac herself. The Professor finished with a reminder that nobody perform magic outside of class, keeping everything a secret.

OK, I get it. No spilling or saying anything stupid.

She then looked down at Brimstone once again, new words filling out the page in front of her.

Yes a he in about as much of a sense as a book can be a he. And don’t get me started on those sissy books.

Animate Bones
    Dance Macabre
    Speaking Skulls
    Spirit Summoning Charm
    Séance: How To
    Imitation Spirits
    Bronze Bones
    Bone Monster
    Gut Grinder
    The Corpse Collector’s Charm
    Spirit Contact Potion
    Spirit Glass
    Spirit Glasses
    Carrion Switch

"Heh, that's why I think that I may like you, Brimstone. I want to see the...Animate Bones and the Speaking Skulls." She answered as she finished looking over the list.

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

Diego Vendrix
    Tome- Ebony

Diego nodded as his eyes looked around the room. Now, he had few friends and one of them already had his own book. He felt like he could trust Leo. He was not sure about anyone else though. Sleep wouldn't be an issue though. Just a mnor readjustment of sleep patterns.

But of other magic users? More expeirenced and dangerous?

He better start putting safeguards when he can. He felt sure they were not the only witches here. He began wondering who else was out there. He looked at Ebony.

He could not help but recall the dark power coming from it.

I suppose I could be friends with a goodie-goodie, at least I got one intelligent enough to know the value of prevention. Who wants to end up visiting the Doctor when you could have used magic? offered Ebony.

"...Ebony, I need a list of safeguards and possibly the spells that anyone would you for?" Diego whispered to the book. He began thinking many scattered thoughts so no one would be reading his mind.

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

Ethan Hunter
    Tome- Tempest

Ethan understood that it was a good idea to keep these supplies hidden, however he didn't like the thought that he would have to keep Tempest off of his person. Well, Ethan supposed he should be safe just in case. This was reinforced when the Professor talked about how some other witches might be interested in Tempest. That was something that made Ethan worry. The other rules were more simple. His family were the only people that he would have told, but it wouldn't be too hard to keep it a secret from them now that they weren't around him. Well, Ethan might be somewhat guilty about not telling them, but it was out of necessity. As for the sleeping thing, well Ethan would just have to get used to that as time passed.

With the what Professor Gureshaw has lain out so far Ethan decided that at least he wasn't incompetent. Turning his attention back towards his book Ethan asked her, "Tempest, I need something for secrecy or security, to keep people from finding out about you or these supplies. Would you please offer some suggestions?"
    Last edited by BAlightning; 3rd December 2012 at 1:43 AM.

Lucas Kendall
    Tome- Cumulous

Lucas tried his best to stay up as the professor spoke. By now, he really needed his sleep. His head just kept bobbing in and out from drowsiness. Dammit, this class is going to mess up my schedule. I had it all in order and set. Now I have to f****** readjust it. What a bother. His legs started to tap anxiously, he hated change.

He already had a set schedule for his everyday life. If that were to be messed up, he would be out of it for days. Although it may drive him insane, he was willing to do it for the class. I'll do it... for the damn class... for the damn magic.

The professor continued the lesson, explaining the dangers of now being a witch. He instructed the students that they may want to find a hiding place for their book, or they should charm it. They must be kept away from prying eyes. Lucas looked at Cumulous for a moment. He opened the book , "Why, hello. I'm back with a question, my friend Cumulous. Do you have any protective spells I can use on you?" he said softly to his spellbook.

As he waited for the response he returned to the professor's lecture. The next thing to do was to keep shut. Well, of course. It wouldn't make any sense to tell every damn bloke out there about magic now, would it? Tuning back into the professor, “Next, if you don’t want to look like you've become a hermit,” added the Professor, “You’ll need to work on your schedule. And skipping sleep doesn’t work." Damn straight! The professor also offered to help anyone brew a sleep potion, if needed. Note taken.

The professor then proceeded to conclude the lecture by emphasizing how the magic has to be kept secret. He explained that not only mortals, but other witches as well are a danger to all of us. Lucas looked back at Cumulous, "I'd like to ask you something. Do you know what the other books are like? You can't trust everyone." He made sure he spoke quietly enough so no one would hear him, he'd have to take extra precaution from everyone and everything.
    Last edited by SenorLaughsaLot; 2nd December 2012 at 11:05 PM.

[Not Made by Me]

Leonardo "Leo" Silverstone
    Professor Grueshaw's classroom
    Tome - Henbane

Professor Grueshaw continued to lecture. He mentioned that everyone should work out their sleep schedules. Having these midnight meetings would take a toll on his sleep, but Leo figured he'd manage. He usually had energy to spare, and the class was only a hour long, not an all-nighter. He could always take naps throughout the day if he really needed it.

Leo paid closer attention to the next part. The Professor had said to be very careful about performing magic around others outside of class, and not to tell anyone about it. He knew every story had bad people who wanted to get their hands on these books for malicious purposes, so the warning was valid, but Leo wasn't sure how well he'd be able to keep this from his closest friends and family who weren't witches. He'd feel guilty keeping this from them.

His arm shot up. "Professor, I don't think everyone would be that bad. After all, you entrusted all of us with these books," He gestured to the other students. "This may sound like a cliche, but surely there must be some good people in the world we can trust. And I'd like to think I'm a pretty good judge of character." He said with a grin.

Then, he looked down at his book to see new words on Henbane's pages.

Oh, of course, there are quite a number of low level spells you can try out. If you know how to sew you can make your own Invisibility Cloak simply by following the proper rune pattern. Or you could make a Tin Star for a slight boost in luck! Actually many beginners find Talismans construction easier than potion brewing, probably because the materials are easier to find. There are several types of Pendulum, a simple talisman you can make to aid in divining and defense.
    Leo's face lit up. "Ooh, a Lucky charm! I think I'm pretty lucky as it is, but having more luck can't be bad right? Let's see that Tin Star."
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 3rd December 2012 at 12:44 AM.
    Shiny Mega Gardevoir thinks his black dress is totally stylish. Shiny Mega Gallade wishes he looked that good. :P

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

~Prof Gureshaw~

One boy’s hand shot up, but he asked his question before waiting to be called, “Professor, I don't think everyone would be that bad. After all, you entrusted all of us with these books. This may sound like a cliche, but surely there must be some good people in the world we can trust. And I'd like to think I'm a pretty good judge of character."

“I‘m sure many of you are good judges of character,” agreed the Professor, “But you are still teenagers, not much trained in magic, so for the time being it would be safest to exercise as much caution as possible. It’s not that no one is trustworthy, it's that finding out who is trustworthy by trial and error may be a grave mistake. Many experienced witches are capable of disguising themselves as the sweet and innocent, and the familiar.”

“As for me trusting the lot of you with these spell books, no magical education would be possible without such an exchange, but rest assured, I do have safeguards in place.”

“Alright, let’s wrap this up,” announce the professor stuffing his book under one arm, “Homework, when you show up tomorrow, I want each of you to have selected one spell you’re going to try this week, okay?”

@ (Billy Mays) Xavier - Burgundy
    (Eh, yeah, it just seemed awkward, you described conjuring, then used the name of the magic trick done via conjuring instead of the action.)

Burgundy took a moment before responding with new flourished letter;

Oh,well… I suppose that is a good question, but there are so many things to consider. I think could see myself enjoying being a man, or a woman, if I wasn’t a book, you know. I guess I’ll have to get back to you on that.

As for your spells:

You will need:
    A hard floor
    White chalk
    Metal scraps
    One of the diagrams below

Draw one of the diagrams below on the floor with the chalk, depending on which ring you want to make. Place enough metal for a ring in the center of the design (about a coin’s worth will do in most cases). Chant, ex hoc metalli anulus fieri, until the metal starts to glow, within seconds it should transform.

Below the instructions appeared three diagrams, the first for a plain round ring. The second for a flat ring with wavy patterns engraved in it, and the third for a ring or three woven bands.

You will need:
    A hard floor
    White chalk
    A nice fabric
    Thread
    Yarn
    Pillow stuffing

Draw the diagram below on the floor. Place your materials in the center and chant; pillow fieri ex istis, until the materials begin to glow.

Below the instructions appeared another diagram.

Rusty’s ink fade out, leaving a faint impression, and new words faded in;

Yep, I do. Let’s see:

Double Hidden Cache - Hide stuff where even someone who knows it’s there can’t find their way in.

Magic Box - The extra dimensional spaces of this box makes hiding things a snap.

Bootlegger Bottle - This bottle pours out moonshine (or other substances) when you want it to, and water when you don’t.

@ (Jean Grey) Lovina - Brimstone
    (TVTropes for this, that’s quite entertaining.)

Brimstone’s page cleared, and new letters faded onto existence;

Animate Bones - This spell gives the user the ability to use skeletons as puppets.

You will need:
    A source of bones - such as those from a food animal or a cemetery
    Powdered mummy
    A amethyst amulet
    An easily portable instrument

You will need to wear the amethyst while performing this spell. Sprinkle mummy over the bones, or graves of bones, you wish to control. On your instrument, play the following melody:

A short and simple music sheet appeared in the instructions.

Imagine the bone’s actions in you mind as you play, and watch what happens!

Bones will stop moving if you stop playing, so make sure to get them back in their graves.

Speaking Skulls - Need a good laugh, or to entertain some morbid friends? Make some speaking skulls!

You will need:
    1 or more skulls
    Powdered mummy
    A amethyst amulet
    1 book per skull

You will need to wear the amethyst while performing this spell. Set each skull on top of a book and sprinkle them with mummy. Will them to speak, and they will speak out the words of the books you have placed them on.

@ (DVB) Diego - Ebony

Ebony’s page swept clean, and new words formed;

Getting paranoid, are we? How about these?

Triple Lock - Lock any room, and be triply sure it stays secure.

Crescent Moon - Attach this beautiful talisman to your bag when you go out to detour thieves.

Fundamental Talismans, No. 23 - No collection of charms and talismans is complete without a talisman to protect your belongings. Fundamental Talismans compiled by Edgar Mann.

Spell Lock - Someone undoing your spell? Then lock them out!

@ (Balightning) Ethan - Tempest

A list started forming on Tempest’s pages;

Fundamental Talismans, No. 14 - No collection of charms and talismans is complete without a talisman to protect you from mind control. Fundamental Talismans compiled by Edgar Mann.

Fundamental Talismans, No. 23 - No collection of charms and talismans is complete without a talisman to protect your belongings. Fundamental Talismans compiled by Edgar Mann.

Letter Trap - Capture intruders in a storm of book pages.

Watchmonster - Who needs a watchdog, when you could have a monster?

Magic Box - The extra dimensional spaces of this box makes hiding things a snap.

@ (SenorLaughsaLot) Lucas - Cumulous

Cumulous seemed like a laptop coming out of sleep as large letters popped onto the page;

Well of course I do!
    Simplest enough is emergency lockout! Chose a password and once you’ve said it I won’t respond to anyone who doesn’t know it, even if they manage to make themselves sound like you! All you have to do is say “Cumulous, lockout” then give me the password you want to use.

I could also use Letter Trap to protect myself if you wish, but I’d rather not.

… Yes, unfortunately, you can’t trust every book. Crow and Sear are bit mischievous, and Ebony and Brimstone tends to lean towards darker magic, the book whose spells you really need to watch out for are Tempest’s!

@ (Monster Guy) Leo - Henbane
    (Hint: Let’s assume the school has a shop class)

Oh boy! Tin Star is a great starting project! I bet you’ll want to get started right away!

Tin Star - Make your very own lucky star! This light luck boosting talisman has little to no Pendulum Effect!

You will need:
    A sheet of tin (you can use a flattened can as well, but it may not be as pretty)
    Metal snips
    Hammer and nail, or small drill
    Copper tape
    Solder
    Flux
    Paint brush
    Soldering Iron
    Chain or thread to hang your star from

This is a fairly simple project. First take your metal snips and cut a star from the tin sheet. Make a hole to attach your chain or thread to later using the nail and hammer, or drill. You may pound designs into your star with metal tools is desired. Wrap the edges of your star in copper wire, paint flux onto the copper tape, and melt solder into the copper. Attach you chain or thread and your star is ready to go!
    Last edited by VampirateMace; 3rd December 2012 at 2:56 AM.

Today's Fact: Mantis Shrimp have 16 different color receptors (cones), while humans have 3.

Cameron Kingston

Cameron almost giggled in delight when he saw his book start writing again

Bottle Ocean - A cheap easy way to have the ocean wherever you are with just a splash of bottled ocean potion.

You will need:
    A large bottle with seal
    Smaller bottles and seals if desired
    4 cups seawater
    1 Tsp dried seaweed flakes
    1 Tbsp sand
    1 small shell, ground
    3 drops siren blood

Mix all ingredient in the large bottle. Place in a dark place to settle overnight. Potion may be poured into smaller bottles for transport. One spoonful splashed onto the user simulates the ocean’s breeze and sounds for them until the potion evaporates.

Warning: Intentional overdoses, much more than a spoonful, may result in a delusional state.

"Thank you very much driftwood... I think I have most of that in my bags, as mementos. As long as it isn't shells I have to use, I'm fine. Though, I'm curious about the siren's blood... where am I going to find that?" He asked Driftwood, doing a mental check off of what he had in his bags. HE was wondering if he should mix it in the vail, or somewhere else. While pondering, he saw a boy's hand up, and asked a question

“Professor, I don't think everyone would be that bad. After all, you entrusted all of us with these books. This may sound like a cliche, but surely there must be some good people in the world we can trust. And I'd like to think I'm a pretty good judge of character."

“I‘m sure many of you are good judges of character,” agreed the Professor, “But you are still teenagers, not much trained in magic, so for the time being it would be safest to exercise as much caution as possible. It’s not that no one is trustworthy, it's that finding out who is trustworthy by trial and error may be a grave mistake. Many experienced witches are capable of disguising themselves as the sweet and innocent, and the familiar.”

“As for me trusting the lot of you with these spell books, no magical education would be possible without such an exchange, but rest assured, I do have safeguards in place.”

“Alright, let’s wrap this up,” announce the professor stuffing his book under one arm, “Homework, when you show up tomorrow, I want each of you to have selected one spell you’re going to try this week, okay?”

A simple spell, well... What about turning salt water into fresh water, or vice versa? It would be helpful at see when he run low on water supplies. I could make an excuse, but people might get suspicious. Well, even I had to lie at one point. Cameron giggled at the though, and readjusted his glasses so he could see better.

"Also Driftwood, could you tell me a spell on how to turn fresh water into salt water please?" Cameron asked the book as he got up, grabbing the open book. He didn't want to close it, just encase it faded away.

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

Chase Lewis
    Tome - Rusty

As Chase was waiting for the book to reply, one boy's hand flew up into the air. “Professor, I don't think everyone would be that bad. After all, you entrusted all of us with these books. This may sound like a cliche, but surely there must be some good people in the world we can trust. And I'd like to think I'm a pretty good judge of character."

“Alright, let’s wrap this up,” announced the professor, “Homework, when you show up tomorrow, I want each of you to have selected one spell you’re going to try this week, okay?"

Chase mumbled a quick okay before looking back at the book and watching the old letters fade, barely readable, and new letters appearing.

Yep, I do. Let’s see:

Double Hidden Cache - Hide stuff where even someone who knows it’s there can’t find their way in.

Bootlegger Bottle - This bottle pours out moonshine (or other substances) when you want it to, and water when you don’t.

Chase looked over them chuckling at the last option. "Well, the Double Hidden Cache sounds interesting. Will you show me that one? Oh, and... is there any way you can fill up your pages with words? Like, to make you look like a normal book?" He said, standing up and heading for the door.

Ethan Hunter
    Tome- Tempest

A list started to appear on the page, but as Ethan started to read it another student spoke up. He said something about how there must be some people that could be trusted. Gureshaw simply replied that there are trustworthy people, but for at least right now they should err on the side of caution. Ethan couldn't help but agree with him. While he may doubt that a modern day witch hunt may happen, it's better to not tempt fate.

The Professor then gave out the assignment to pick out a spell to attempt this week, by tomorrow. Well, first thing first was that Ethan had to look at what kind of spells Tempest had reccomended for hidding. So Ethan looked down at her and started to read the discriptions of the spells.

Fundamental Talismans, No. 14 - No collection of charms and talismans is complete without a talisman to protect you from mind control. Fundamental Talismans compiled by Edgar Mann.

Letter Trap - Capture intruders in a storm of book pages.

Watchmonster - Who needs a watchdog, when you could have a monster?

As he looked over the spells he immediately discarded the idea of using Letter Trap, as it seemed like something that would cause unnecessary damage to the book. Ethan did express some interest to the Watchmonster, more out of curiosity than anything else. It seemed like it would be far too conspicious for what he was looking for, but he might ask Tempest about the spell later. Both of the Fundamental Talismans looked important and Ethan thought that he would probably make them in the near future. Out of all of the spells the Magic Box seemed to be most like what he was looking for.

"Thank you Tempest. Now could you give me more information on the Magic Box?"

He then paused to think. This assignment that Gureshaw assigned might involve should the finished project. It was probably the case that the less people that knew about his security, the better. It wasn't as if Ethan believed that his classmates would steal Tempest, but one of the Talismans she showed Ethan was to block against mind control.

Because of this he added, "Maybe you could also include a list of a few simple spells?"

(OOC: This was a collaborated effort between me and Lost Requiem. I should also warn you that there's language [although it's censored].)

Lucas Kendall
    Tome- Cumulous

Cumulous seemed like a laptop coming out of sleep as large letters popped onto the page;

Well of course I do!
    Simplest enough is emergency lockout! Choose a password and once you’ve said it I won’t respond to anyone who doesn’t know it, even if they manage to make themselves sound like you! All you have to do is say “Cumulous, lockout” then give me the password you want to use.

I could also use Letter Trap to protect myself if you wish, but I’d rather not.

"The lockout is fine, I won't force you to do anything you don't want to," Luke suddenly got quieter, " Now, about those other books, you got anything?"

The letters began to dissolve and new ones took it's place.

… Yes, unfortunately, you can’t trust every book. Crow and Sear are a bit mischievous, and Ebony and Brimstone tends to lean towards darker magic, the book whose spells you really need to watch out for are Tempest’s!

Luke read the names of the books to himself, "Crow, Sear, Ebony, Brimstone, and Tempest... now if I could find the holders of these books."

The professor began to wrap up the introductory class and assigned homework to all his students. “Homework, when you show up tomorrow, I want each of you to have selected one spell you’re going to try this week, okay?”

Luke returned to his book, "Thank you so much for all the help you've given me so far, Cumulous. I'm going to have to ask you for another favor. Can you find a spell that you think would best suit a beginner like me? Anything you come up with should be fine."

Finished with his request, Luke raised from his seat with Cumulous open in his arms. Another student happened to be near him and he abruptly bumped into him. "Watch where you're going you bloody oaf! The second damn person today. Now I need a shower." He quickly closed Cumulous and put it under his arm. The other student spoke.

"Hey, aren't you my roommate? Also, stop hogging the damn shower! You know how long I've been killing for a stable shower?" Oh, it's this guy... what was his name... Camden?

"Well, excuse me for trying to stay f****** clean! You're just gonna have to deal with it if you're staying with me!"

"You bloody ninny, I'd like to see you scrim and write on a boat." What? Luke retaliated, "Do I care about that? I don't have to waste my time with the likes of you when I could be in the shower!" Infuriated, Lucas stormed off to get to his room, stomping hard enough to be heard. Cameron followed right behind and yelled out as he chased him. "Hey! Don't leave me here. I'm not like that, I promise!" As soon as he caught up to Luke he crashed into him, sending Cumulous flying, as well as Cameron's glasses.

"Cumulous!" Luke rushed to pick up his beloved book while Cameron attempted to catch his glasses, prompting him to land on Luke.

"Get off of me you little s***! Stop touching me! I hate it!" Luke was flailing. He absolutely hates being touched. Just the thought of the possible amount of germs being exchanged made him squirm. "Hey, you bastard, I'm a klutz, and weren't you the one who bumped into me first?", said Cameron in a teasing tone. Do you think this is a mother f****** game?

"No, you're much more than a f****** klutz! You went chasing after me! Just stay away! I can't be touched again!" Luke had already grabbed Cumulous and is now clutching it, and himself, tightly. He was going to have a panic attack.

"Uh, excuse me? I was going to OUR room. Jeez, you need to lighten up a bit, I mean, it's not like we're being watched an' analysed the entire time, right?" Cameron laughed and smiled as he put on his glasses. He also went to pick up his book. He checked it for a bit and put it back in his satchel.

Germs... Germs... Camden's fault... GERMS. That was all that was floating through Luke's thoughts. Thinking about it made Luke feel a mix of both frustration and panic. "Stop... Just leave me alone! Stop being such a kiss a** and f*** off!" He had no choice but to run and take a shower, immediately. Like before, Cameron went after him, but between them now was the bathroom door.

"You bloody moron," yelled Cameron, trying to get his voice through the door and the sound of the running shower. His voice suddenly got softer, "you wouldn't... understand." He laid against the dresser and fell asleep crying.

About an hour later, Luke was finally finished with his shower. He looked down at Cameron asleep against the dresser. Damn nit wit, caused all this trouble. He let out a slight scoff and went to his bed. Before even lying down, he prepared his bed by arranging the pillows, folding the sheets in the appropriate way, flattening out any creases, and finally slipping in. Before dozing off he remembered Cumulous. "Cumulous, lockout-", he thought for a moment of a password he could use,"nit wit. I'll check you in the morning."
    Last edited by SenorLaughsaLot; 4th December 2012 at 1:03 AM.

[Not Made by Me]

Guys it’s now just after 1 am in game time! Head to your rooms and get some sleep, so we can all wake up!

@ (Lost Requiem) Cameron - Driftwood

Letters bubbled up onto the page;

Short of going out to sea in search of sirens, you might ask the Professor, he’s an experienced witch after all.

He answered the second question in what could be considered a mocking manner;

Have you considered dumping salt into it?

Rusty’s words fade in again;

You will need:
    A place to dig
    A shovel
    A board
    1/2 cup huckleberries
    1 cup alcohol
    2 plant fertilizer sticks
    Leather canteen
    A silver knife

First crush the huckleberries and mix them with the alcohol in your canteen. Next crush the fertilizer and stir it in.

Now, unfortunately, you got to dig a hole large enough to hid what you need. Fill the hole with what you wish to hide. Next take the board and place it over the hole. Now, take the huckleberry mixture and drip it over the board and any remaining soil form the hole. By morning grass should have covered the board, and even on your hands and knees, you won’t be able to locate the board.

Now here’s the trick. Jam your silver knife into the ground and the edge of the board will make itself known.

A double space lower, Rusty added;

Easily done, and the rest of the pages filled with random snippets that appeared to be a ranch hand’s personal journal.

@ (Balightning) Ethan - Tempest

Tempest’s pages fluttered slightly, then filled with new information;

You will need:
    A small box or chest, the more doors and drawers the better
    1 sheet origami paper per door/drawer
    Rag
    Oil
    White string or ribbon

Open all doors and drawers on your box. Fold the origami papers in fourths and stuff them into the openings. Shut all doors and drawers, then use you rag to coat the entire box in oil. Wrap the string (or ribbon) around the box several times, while saying ‘spiritus Spatium’ seven times. Unwrap your box. Open the drawers/doors and you should find that the origami papers are gone, close and open them again and there they’ll be!

I think these spells may suit your needs:
    Confusion Custard
    Pep-me-up lemonade
    Shadowganger
    That Thing in the Mirror
    Fundamental Talismans, No. 2
    Nightmare pillow
    Cloud Call
    Alchemy Plans: Thimble
    Alchemy Plans: Counterfeit Penny
    Alchemy Plans: Bat Shaped Buttons

@ (SenorLaughsaLot) Lucas - Cumulous

You could try Spring Rain, it causes a short shower. Ingredients are easy to find and there’s not many of them. suggested Cumulous just as the fight broke out.

Later, in reaction to the lockout spell, Cumulous’ pages went completely blank.
    Last edited by VampirateMace; 4th December 2012 at 4:07 AM.

Diego Vendrix
    Tome- Ebony

Diego took some breaths to calm him down. Wouldn't be good to panic like this. He needed to remain calm cool and open about this situation. He sighed once more before observing what Ebony told him.

Getting paranoid, are we? How about these?

Triple Lock - Lock any room, and be triply sure it stays secure.

Crescent Moon - Attach this beautiful talisman to your bag when you go out to detour thieves.

Spell Lock - Someone undoing your spell? Then lock them out!

Crescent Moon sounded good, so did Talisman 23 and Spell Lock. However, he needed to find out what this book could do.

"Show me some examples of your... darker magic," Diego whispered quietly as he noted the time. He then pondered. "Which of the tomes here do you think is the most dangerous?" he whispered before going to Leo.

He smiled before telling Leo good night and he headed off to his room, waiting for Ebony's answers.

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

@ (DVB) Diego - Ebony

Ebony answered the second question first;

Tempest…

Gut Grinder - Basic instructions for summoning a carrion eating monster, good if you have a body that needs hiding.

Curling Poison - Your enemies will wither away with just a couple drops of curling poison.

That Thing in the Mirror - Want to scare someone good? A possessed mirror is a surefire shock!

Lovina Castiglioni
    Tome - Brimstone

Almost immediately, Brimstone's page cleared and a new set of words appeared in reply to Lovina's question.

Animate Bones - This spell gives the user the ability to use skeletons as puppets.

You will need:
    A source of bones - such as those from a food animal or a cemetery
    Powdered mummy
    A amethyst amulet
    An easily portable instrument

You will need to wear the amethyst while performing this spell. Sprinkle mummy over the bones, or graves of bones, you wish to control. On your instrument, play the following melody:
    A short and simple music sheet appeared in the instructions.

Imagine the bone’s actions in you mind as you play, and watch what happens!

Bones will stop moving if you stop playing, so make sure to get them back in their graves.

Speaking Skulls - Need a good laugh, or to entertain some morbid friends? Make some speaking skulls!

You will need:
    1 or more skulls
    Powdered mummy
    A amethyst amulet
    1 book per skull

You will need to wear the amethyst while performing this spell. Set each skull on top of a book and sprinkle them with mummy. Will them to speak, and they will speak out the words of the books you have placed them on.

Lovina looked at the spells, noticing that the both of them required an amethyst amulet. They didn't seem too difficult from the look of it, except for gathering the bones and obtaining said amulet. Meanwhile, she heard someone speak up once again.

“Professor, I don't think everyone would be that bad. After all, you entrusted all of us with these books. This may sound like a cliche, but surely there must be some good people in the world we can trust. And I'd like to think I'm a pretty good judge of character." Lovina looked up and saw that it was her cheerful and admittedly attractive, but dumb-as-rocks classmate once again. She growled a bit as he spoke. In her mind, she could not fathom why the heck he was so...sunny and positive, like diabetes. Professor Gureshaw replied, cautioning him as he did. After this, he assigned homework, asking his class to select one spell each for tomorrow's class before dismissing them.

Lovina got up and closed Brimstone, tucking it (him?) under her left arm as she headed for the door. A loud commotion erupted between two of her classmates, which caused her to look back at them. Both were blond and looked strangely familiar to her, though she couldn't place a finger on it. One was dressed in what seemed to be formal clothes and the other was wearing a sailor suit.

Idiots who couldn't also dress themselves...what a day. She thought as she left the classroom and headed back in the direction of her dorm room, thinking about what spell she was going to prepare.

Bones, skulls...is there a graveyard nearby? Or should I just go with chicken bones? Are those even good starting spells?

Once she reached her room, she locked her door and undressed, putting on her black silk robe and climbing on her bed. Taking her Macbook from her nightstand as well as a CD containing one of her guilty pleasures, the show Axis Powers Hetalia, she slipped it into the slot and waited for the player to load. Placing Brimstone on top of the keyboard, she opened it once again and asked her question.

"Amethyst amulet? Where could I get my hands on one? Also...are my choices good enough for tomorrow's homework, or is there a better starting spell?" She asked, before she saw her media player finish loading. Keeping Brimstone open, she selected a random episode and played it. A few minutes into the episode, the characters onscreen caught her eye. Pausing the video, she looked at them. Both characters were blonde, one much younger than the other. England and Sealand...why did they remind her of...

"Sh**, don't tell me I'm classmates with the Kirkland Bros!" She whispered under her breath, realizing the resemblance to her two fighting classmates, before laughing to herself as she waited for Brimstone's reply. They definitely were not going to live that down.
    Last edited by *Jean Grey*; 4th December 2012 at 6:32 AM.

Diego 'DD' Derekson

I was not aware that Flora was considered girly, but I would not mind having a dust jacket.

I am known as Hemlock, and store a great deal of traditional magic, so since your inquires are of a classic sort, I certainly have magic instructions to accommodate them. I also contain instructions for quite a bit of healing and prophetic magic.

A smile lit up on DD's face, with spells he could get all the girls to like him! Then he could be top of the school and everyone would be so jealous of him. A womanizer of the ages, and there was totally no way that this could possibly go wrong, was there?

"Well Hemlock," said the big lad, "I do think that this will end up being a worthwhile partnership. But first I need to get you a new cover. I don't want people to get the wrong idea about me."

DD closed Hemlock and left, it was starting to get a bit late after all. And he needed to get enough sleep so that he could soon become the ultimate ladies man!

"Hey Hemlock, when I wake up I want to see a list of spells that will help me win over the ladies," said DD as he drifted off to sleep.

Chase Lewis
    Professor Gureshaw's Classroom ---> Chase's dorm
    Tome - Rusty

Chase watched as ink welled up onto Rusty's pages, eventually forming words.

You will need:
    A place to dig
    A shovel
    A board
    1/2 cup huckleberries
    1 cup alcohol
    2 plant fertilizer sticks
    Leather canteen
    A silver knife

First crush the huckleberries and mix them with the alcohol in your canteen. Next crush the fertilizer and stir it in.

Now, unfortunately, you got to dig a hole large enough to hid what you need. Fill the hole with what you wish to hide. Next take the board and place it over the hole. Now, take the huckleberry mixture and drip it over the board and any remaining soil form the hole. By morning grass should have covered the board, and even on your hands and knees, you won’t be able to locate the board.

Now here’s the trick. Jam your silver knife into the ground and the edge of the board will make itself known.

A couple spaces lower, the leather book started "writing" again.

Easily done

All the sudden, the book's empty pages turned into random scribbles of writing, making it look like a journal from the Old West.

"Sweet..." Chase whispered. But as everyone left, the excitement filling the air dimmed, and Chase's energy went with it. "Okay, Rusty. I really need to go to bed..." he yawned, and he closed the book gently. He walked back to the boy's dorm and into his room. His roommate, a darker skinned boy named Michael, was fast asleep on one of the beds. Bleary-eyed, Chase snorted. "I should probably do the same..." he said as he crawled into bed. He put Rusty beside him, and fell asleep murmuring a 'goodnight' and putting his hand on the book.
    Last edited by Sketchie; 4th December 2012 at 10:01 PM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast