Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 275 of 555

Thread: Dragonheart Sanctuary

  1. #251
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    A house
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Impish and no.
    Pokemon Y
    ---------------------------------------------
    KB: Shinies: x2 ;702; ;691;

    Proud owner of a UT/UC: 2003 - Repair Program Shiny Zigzagoon.

    Flawless:
    ---------------------------------------------
    Friend code Black 2 : 2151-6418-9614
    Friend code Y: 3239-2288-6738
    Time Zone - GMT+1
    ---------------------------------------------

  2. #252

    Default

    Serebii Username:Bictac
    Friend Code:In my signature
    Offer (Include OT and ID):flawless dw treeko(hasty) orDW flawless jolly torchic(jolly)

    Pokedex Number:564
    Pokemon: Tirtouga
    Nickname:
    Egg Moves: Iron defense/shell smash
    Individual Values (IV): 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Gender:doesn't matter
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Sturdy
    Shiny: Yes

    I,Bictac, do agree to the following:
    1. I have read the rules and agree to abide by them.
    2. I understand that any pokemon from Dragonheart Sanctuary has a NFT/Non-Redis status.
    That was fun
    Last edited by SilentReaper; 25th March 2013 at 7:13 PM.


  3. #253
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dragonheart Sanctuary
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Douchemon View Post
    Impish and no.
    Sorry, I'm only looking for flawless naive.

    Quote Originally Posted by bictac View Post
    Serebii Username:Bictac
    Friend Code:In my signature
    Offer (Include OT and ID):flawless dw treeko(hasty) orDW flawless jolly torchic(jolly)

    Pokedex Number:564
    Pokemon: Tirtouga
    Nickname:
    Egg Moves: Iron defense/shell smash
    Individual Values (IV): 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Gender:doesn't matter
    Nature: flawless
    Ability: Sturdy
    Shiny: Yes

    I,Bictac, do agree to the following:
    1. I have read the rules and agree to abide by them.
    2. I understand that any pokemon from Dragonheart Sanctuary has a NFT/Non-Redis status.
    That was fun
    Pick iron defense or shell smash.
    Dragonheart Sanctuary (OT: Ilane)
    Trade Shop || Sinnoh || Unova || Kalos

  4. #254

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilane View Post
    Sorry, I'm only looking for flawless naive.


    Pick iron defense or shell smash.
    iron defence


  5. #255
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dragonheart Sanctuary
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bictac View Post
    iron defence
    Works for me. Iron Defense for the DW Flawless Jolly Torchic.
    Dragonheart Sanctuary (OT: Ilane)
    Trade Shop || Sinnoh || Unova || Kalos

  6. #256
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dragonheart Sanctuary
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Reminder: THERE IS ONE MORE SPOT OPEN.

    All requests will be started soon.
    Dragonheart Sanctuary (OT: Ilane)
    Trade Shop || Sinnoh || Unova || Kalos

  7. #257
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    149

    Default

    Serebii Username:Adaptable Porygon-Z
    Friend Code:3697 7994 6251
    Offer (Include OT and ID):3 dw pokemon: golett(adamant, no guard), numel(hasty, own tempo) both 10, and medicham(quiet, telepathy, 55). Ot and id= Tom 51311

    Pokedex Number:572
    Pokemon: Mincinno
    Nickname:
    Egg Moves:
    Individual Values (IV): flawless
    Gender:female
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Skill link Dw
    Shiny: don't mind

    I, Adaptable Porygon-Z, do agree to the following:
    1. I have read the rules and agree to abide by them.
    2. I understand that any pokemon from Dragonheart Sanctuary has a NFT/Non-Redis status.
    X Friend Code ~5172-0172-4191 | Y Friend Code ~ 3265-6270-3575 Pm/Vm to swap codes.
        Spoiler:

  8. #258
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dragonheart Sanctuary
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adaptable Porygon-Z View Post
    Serebii Username:Adaptable Porygon-Z
    Friend Code:3697 7994 6251
    Offer (Include OT and ID):3 dw pokemon: golett(adamant, no guard), numel(hasty, own tempo) both 10, and medicham(quiet, telepathy, 55). Ot and id= Tom 51311

    Pokedex Number:572
    Pokemon: Mincinno
    Nickname:
    Egg Moves:
    Individual Values (IV): flawless
    Gender:female
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Skill link Dw
    Shiny: don't mind

    I, Adaptable Porygon-Z, do agree to the following:
    1. I have read the rules and agree to abide by them.
    2. I understand that any pokemon from Dragonheart Sanctuary has a NFT/Non-Redis status.
    Golett is genderless...what are the IVs and nature? I'm only looking for flawless IVs.
    Dragonheart Sanctuary (OT: Ilane)
    Trade Shop || Sinnoh || Unova || Kalos

  9. #259
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    149

    Default

    No, it is not flawless.... Oh, well I have nothing else on your dw list or want list thanks anyway
    X Friend Code ~5172-0172-4191 | Y Friend Code ~ 3265-6270-3575 Pm/Vm to swap codes.
        Spoiler:

  10. #260
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dragonheart Sanctuary
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adaptable Porygon-Z View Post
    No, it is not flawless.... Oh, well I have nothing else on your dw list or want list thanks anyway
    No problem, thanks for checking Sanctuary.
    Dragonheart Sanctuary (OT: Ilane)
    Trade Shop || Sinnoh || Unova || Kalos

  11. #261
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    0

    Default

    @Ilane
    Do you want to trade
    #546 Cottonee (★), Available: 2
    Ability: Prankster, Nature: Timid, Gender: Female
    IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31, Hidden Power 70 DARK
    Egg Move: Encore, Grass Whist
    For my flawless shiny exeggcute (cloned)?
    Pretty sure its cloned with serebbi okay method, i got it from another popular shop.
    Pokemon Black 2 Friend Code: 2323 5825 2524
    If you want to or we are trading shinies, just pm me. Replying or quoting don't notify me

  12. #262
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dragonheart Sanctuary
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ninth View Post
    @Ilane
    Do you want to trade
    #546 Cottonee (★), Available: 2
    Ability: Prankster, Nature: Timid, Gender: Female
    IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31, Hidden Power 70 DARK
    Egg Move: Encore, Grass Whist
    For my flawless shiny exeggcute (cloned)?
    Pretty sure its cloned with serebbi okay method, i got it from another popular shop.
    No thanks. I can RNG flawless shiny exeggcutes myself.
    Dragonheart Sanctuary (OT: Ilane)
    Trade Shop || Sinnoh || Unova || Kalos

  13. #263
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    149

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adaptable Porygon-Z View Post
    Serebii Username:Adaptable Porygon-Z
    Friend Code:3697 7994 6251
    Offer (Include OT and ID):3 dw pokemon: golett(adamant, no guard), numel(hasty, own tempo) both 10, and medicham(quiet, telepathy, 55). Ot and id= Tom 51311

    Pokedex Number:572
    Pokemon: Mincinno
    Nickname:
    Egg Moves:
    Individual Values (IV): flawless
    Gender:female
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Skill link Dw
    Shiny: don't mind

    I, Adaptable Porygon-Z, do agree to the following:
    1. I have read the rules and agree to abide by them.
    2. I understand that any pokemon from Dragonheart Sanctuary has a NFT/Non-Redis status.
    Hi again, regarding this offer of mine, I just caught a pidove dwf from the dream world. Also, if you end up accepting this, the numel and medicham have sine caught pokérus by accident. I hope you don't mind.
    X Friend Code ~5172-0172-4191 | Y Friend Code ~ 3265-6270-3575 Pm/Vm to swap codes.
        Spoiler:

  14. #264
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dragonheart Sanctuary
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adaptable Porygon-Z View Post
    Hi again, regarding this offer of mine, I just caught a pidove dwf from the dream world. Also, if you end up accepting this, the numel and medicham have sine caught pokérus by accident. I hope you don't mind.
    Croze has offered Pidove. I haven't had a chance to update yet.
    Dragonheart Sanctuary (OT: Ilane)
    Trade Shop || Sinnoh || Unova || Kalos

  15. #265
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    149

    Default

    Ok. Thanks again.
    X Friend Code ~5172-0172-4191 | Y Friend Code ~ 3265-6270-3575 Pm/Vm to swap codes.
        Spoiler:

  16. #266
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dragonheart Sanctuary
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adaptable Porygon-Z View Post
    Ok. Thanks again.
    You're in TEG...you realize they are sponsored, check the 4th post. That will solve your problem.

    TEG also has 3 excellent RNGers. Eevee, Blonde, Myrrh...they are all better than me.
    Last edited by Ilane; 2nd April 2013 at 12:50 AM.
    Dragonheart Sanctuary (OT: Ilane)
    Trade Shop || Sinnoh || Unova || Kalos

  17. #267
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,848

    Default

    i got a message from adapt about permission about something about the sponsorship im not sure whats really going on but anyway i think he asking you to rng something cuaz he knows all three of us are busy with other rngs so he just trying to put less of a burden on us what are you looking for really i can provide something maybe for adapts rng unless your busy and closed...i didn't look at the front just saw his message and i came here to look what was exactly going on >.>

    edit: also oh i see anyway i can request for him if you want ill fill out the forum for the sponsership ilane...here it is, if your open of course which your sign does say but not sure you such a busy gal and ill provide something you don't have on your dw list...i do have some flawless spread dw's in my box but you may have them already...just trying to be helpful ^_^

    Clan Name: Team Enchanted Garden
    Requesting For: Adaptable Z Porygon
    Who will be picking up the request: Adataptable Z Porygon
    Friend Code: 3697-7994-6251 (this is his friend code)

    Pokedex Number: number 572
    Pokemon: Mincinno
    Nickname:
    Egg Moves:
    Individual Values (IV): flawess hex spread
    Gender: female
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: dw ability skill link
    Shiny: doesn't matter if it is or not
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 2nd April 2013 at 7:42 AM.

    If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

  18. #268
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dragonheart Sanctuary
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    i got a message from adapt about permission about something about the sponsorship im not sure whats really going on but anyway i think he asking you to rng something cuaz he knows all three of us are busy with other rngs so he just trying to put less of a burden on us what are you looking for really i can provide something maybe for adapts rng unless your busy and closed...i didn't look at the front just saw his message and i came here to look what was exactly going on >.>

    edit: also oh i see anyway i can request for him if you want ill fill out the forum for the sponsership ilane...here it is, if your open of course which your sign does say but not sure you such a busy gal and ill provide something you don't have on your dw list...i do have some flawless spread dw's in my box but you may have them already...just trying to be helpful ^_^

    Clan Name: Team Enchanted Garden
    Requesting For: Adaptable Z Porygon
    Who will be picking up the request: Adataptable Z Porygon
    Friend Code: 3697-7994-6251 (this is his friend code)

    Pokedex Number: number 572
    Pokemon: Mincinno
    Nickname:
    Egg Moves:
    Individual Values (IV): flawess hex spread
    Gender: female
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: dw ability skill link
    Shiny: doesn't matter if it is or not
    Yeah, you apply for members that want to use TEG's sponsorship.

    Accepted. I'll add it later.
    Dragonheart Sanctuary (OT: Ilane)
    Trade Shop || Sinnoh || Unova || Kalos

  19. #269
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,848

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilane View Post
    Yeah, you apply for members that want to use TEG's sponsorship.

    Accepted. I'll add it later.
    thanks ilane ill keep that in mind just send them to me if they post for a request ^_^

    If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

  20. #270
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Depends. Where do you live?
    Posts
    441

    Default

    I saw that there was 1 more request open on the first page, and i looked through the rng request page and it said open,
    If it's already taken or anything, no more slots, etc, then consider this post is void.

    Serebii Username: CrystalNinetales
    Friend Code: 1808-0175-3061 (W), 3440-1035-0248 (W2)
    Offer (Include OT and ID):

    Flawless Shiny Bagon,egg moves Hydro Pump and Dragon Dance, Johnny/ 18339
    or Flawless Shiny Dieno, egg moves Dark Pulse and Dragon Pulse, Deza/
    or Flawless Sneasel, egg moves Fake out, DW ability, Ryan/ 60771
    And really anything you find of interest in my shop.
        Spoiler:- Request:


    I, CrystalNinetales, does agree to the following:
    1. I have read the rules and agree to abide by them.
    2. I understand that any pokemon from Dragonheart Sanctuary has a NFT/Non-Redis status.

    NOTICE: most of my pokemon are cloned via the File way or the gts glitch way, including the one's offered.

  21. #271
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quick question do you know how to RNG a pokemon with some one elses ID/SID combo? So if I were to hatch the egg it would retain shininess ect?
    Just a curious question.
    Pokemon im interested in would be:
    Pokemon: Eevee
    Nickname: Raider
    Egg Moves: Nope
    Individual Values (IV): Near flawless Mostly concerned with speed and Sp.atk.
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Timid
    Ability: Antcipation
    Shiny:yes

  22. #272
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dragonheart Sanctuary
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CrystalNinetales View Post
    I saw that there was 1 more request open on the first page, and i looked through the rng request page and it said open,
    If it's already taken or anything, no more slots, etc, then consider this post is void.

    Serebii Username: CrystalNinetales
    Friend Code: 1808-0175-3061 (W), 3440-1035-0248 (W2)
    Offer (Include OT and ID):

    Flawless Shiny Bagon,egg moves Hydro Pump and Dragon Dance, Johnny/ 18339
    or Flawless Shiny Dieno, egg moves Dark Pulse and Dragon Pulse, Deza/
    or Flawless Sneasel, egg moves Fake out, DW ability, Ryan/ 60771
    And really anything you find of interest in my shop.
        Spoiler:- Request:


    I, CrystalNinetales, does agree to the following:
    1. I have read the rules and agree to abide by them.
    2. I understand that any pokemon from Dragonheart Sanctuary has a NFT/Non-Redis status.

    NOTICE: most of my pokemon are cloned via the File way or the gts glitch way, including the one's offered.
    Hi, I'm not interested in your offers. Looking mainly for flawless DWM or the events that I want. I also want DWF.

    Quote Originally Posted by sirphish View Post
    Quick question do you know how to RNG a pokemon with some one elses ID/SID combo? So if I were to hatch the egg it would retain shininess ect?
    Just a curious question.
    Pokemon im interested in would be:
    Pokemon: Eevee
    Nickname: Raider
    Egg Moves: Nope
    Individual Values (IV): Near flawless Mostly concerned with speed and Sp.atk.
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Timid
    Ability: Antcipation
    Shiny:yes
    I don't think this is possible. I believe that once you trade the egg, everything is reset.
    Dragonheart Sanctuary (OT: Ilane)
    Trade Shop || Sinnoh || Unova || Kalos

  23. #273
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilane View Post
    I don't think this is possible. I believe that once you trade the egg, everything is reset.
    It is, the IVs are set when the egg is picked up, I believe only shininess is changed when the egg is traded. By the way my computer is launching RNG Reporter again so I can help again.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

    Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

  24. #274
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dragonheart Sanctuary
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QuoteMaster View Post
    It is, the IVs are set when the egg is picked up, I believe only shininess is changed when the egg is traded. By the way my computer is launching RNG Reporter again so I can help again.
    Ah, this is good to know, though is it only the SID and ID that need to be changed to RNG or does all the parameters need to be changed and reset?

    And at your sig, ack, I have a good number of Enyalio pokemon.
    Dragonheart Sanctuary (OT: Ilane)
    Trade Shop || Sinnoh || Unova || Kalos

  25. #275
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Serebii Username: DoubleFried
    Friend Code: 2839-0308-2106
    Time available to trade (in GMT -5): From now until about 5 pm.

    Offer:
    Pokemon:
    DWF Skorupi, OT: Paul, ID: 45343
    DW Magnemite, OT: Paul, ID: 45343

    Want:
    I know it's probably not enough, but one of those DW Shiny Poliwags would be amazing. If you don't want to do that, how about a DWF Gligar and a DWF Tentacool?

    I, DoubleFried, do agree to the following:
    1. I have read the rules and agree to abide by them.
    2. I understand that any pokemon from Dragonheart Sanctuary have a NFT/Non-Redis status.
    Last edited by DoubleFried; 7th April 2013 at 2:16 PM. Reason: Misspelled FC.

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •