Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragonheart Sanctuary

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleFried View Post
    Serebii Username: DoubleFried
    Friend Code: 2839-0308-2106
    Time available to trade (in GMT -5): From now until about 5 pm.

Offer:
    Pokemon:
    DWF Skorupi, OT: Paul, ID: 45343
    DW Magnemite, OT: Paul, ID: 45343

Want:
    I know it's probably not enough, but one of those DW Shiny Poliwags would be amazing. If you don't want to do that, how about a DWF Gligar and a DWF Tentacool?

I, DoubleFried, do agree to the following:
    1. I have read the rules and agree to abide by them.
    2. I understand that any pokemon from Dragonheart Sanctuary have a NFT/Non-Redis status.
    Is the DW Magnetmite flawless? If so, what nature?

You can check which DWF I already have by clicking on the little link buttons.
    Dragonheart Sanctuary (OT: Ilane)
    Trade Shop || Sinnoh || Unova || Kalos

Quote Originally Posted by Ilane View Post
    Is the DW Magnetmite flawless? If so, what nature?

You can check which DWF I already have by clicking on the little link buttons.
    Probably not, I guess that means you don't want it? That wipes my first very optimistic request off the chart then. :P

I know I can check, that's why I offered Skorupi (which you are looking for according to your list) and asked for Gligar and Tentacool. (Whic you have).

Is that DWF Skorupi for a DWF Gligar acceptable then?

Probably not, I guess that means you don't want it? That wipes my first very optimistic request off the chart then. :P

I know I can check, that's why I offered Skorupi (which you are looking for according to your list) and asked for Gligar and Tentacool. (Whic you have).

Is that DWF Skorupi for a DWF Gligar acceptable then?
    Which Poliwag did you want? I might be willing to let an HP Ice Poliwag go for 1 DWF. It was an accidentally RNG. I accidentally went for HP Ice, when I wanted HP Grass.

Which Poliwag did you want? I might be willing to let an HP Ice Poliwag go for 1 DWF. It was an accidentally RNG. I accidentally went for HP Ice, when I wanted HP Grass.
    An HP Ice one would be amazing. But I was a little too optimistic with when I can trade so I can't trade now. I can probably trade in about 2 hours, maybe a little more. After that I should be completely available though.

An HP Ice one would be amazing. But I was a little too optimistic with when I can trade so I can't trade now. I can probably trade in about 2 hours, maybe a little more. After that I should be completely available though.
    Do you have any other DWF that I don't have? Two would be ideal, one might be ok.

Do you have any other DWF that I don't have? Two would be ideal, one might be ok.
    Pretty sure I don't have another, I'll look around to see if I can get one for you.

Serebii Username: adamfitz
    Friend Code:0519 7592 3571
    Offer: regice

Pokemon: regice
    Nickname: N/A
    Egg Moves: none
    Individual Values (IV): UT
    Nature: naive
    Ability:clear body
    Shiny:yes

(It was brought from emerald)

Would love a meloetta in return

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

Quote Originally Posted by adamfitz View Post
    Serebii Username: adamfitz
    Friend Code:0519 7592 3571
    Offer: regice

Pokemon: regice
    Nickname: N/A
    Egg Moves: none
    Individual Values (IV): UT
    Nature: naive
    Ability:clear body
    Shiny:yes

(It was brought from emerald)

Would love a meloetta in return
    READ MY RULES. I DO NOT TRADE LEGENDARIES OR EVENTS.

Pretty sure I don't have another, I'll look around to see if I can get one for you.
    If not, it's no big deal, I just want to make sure poliwag goes to a good home XD. He's been sitting in my box for far too long.

If not, it's no big deal, I just want to make sure poliwag goes to a good home XD. He's been sitting in my box for far too long.
    I was planning to use him in a rain team for online battling. Is that a good enough home? :P I'll stay on the lookout for your wants though, there's nothing wrong with helping someone else.

Oh and this guy on neoseeker seems to have some of them. Not sure if he'll still trade them though, last post in the tread was a couple of weeks ago.

I was planning to use him in a rain team for online battling. Is that a good enough home? :P I'll stay on the lookout for your wants though, there's nothing wrong with helping someone else.
    lol ok. I'm sure you know, but I want to make sure, What does NFT/Non-Redis mean?

lol ok. I'm sure you know, but I want to make sure, What does NFT/Non-Redis mean?
    I wasn't sure, but I googled around a bit and found out that NFT probably stands for Not For Trading, so I can't trade it further. I have no idea what Non-Redis means though, but I figured just using it in my game and to battle other people would be okay.

EDIT: Never mind, further googling told me that it pretty much is the same thing. I can't trade your Poliwag to anyone else.
    Last edited by DoubleFried; 7th April 2013 at 6:00 PM.

I wasn't sure, but I googled around a bit and found out that NFT probably stands for Not For Trading, so I can't trade it further. I have no idea what Non-Redis means though, but I figured just using it in my game and to battle other people would be okay.

EDIT: Never mind, further googling told me that it pretty much is the same thing. I can't trade your Poliwag to anyone else.
    Correct...you cannot trade the Poliwag to anyone else. You cannot clone it or put it on pokecheck. I'll trade with you tomorrow.

Correct...you cannot trade the Poliwag to anyone else. You cannot clone it or put it on pokecheck. I'll trade with you tomorrow.
    Wait, can I put in on pokecheck if I don't make it public? Some online leagues want to see the legality of your pokemon.

Wait, can I put in on pokecheck if I don't make it public? Some online leagues want to see the legality of your pokemon.
    Let me ask Quote if there is a way to ensure no one can download it/get a copy of it.

Let me ask Quote if there is a way to ensure no one can download it/get a copy of it.
    sorry to butt in but anyway ilane to answer your question if it goes on public yes it can be copied and clone don't put nothing on pokecheck public just have it in a box for to look at...i found one of my 4th gen rngs in someones shop here and i didn't relieze public people can clone stuff with the download...best way to keep it in a box on pokecheck but not put on public or private...im esure you that it shouldn't be downloaded...

Yes you can, for people to see the legality but not download them just leave both boxes blank (it's default when something is first uploaded).
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

Then yes, you can put it on PokeCheck, just make sure they cannot be downloaded/copied.

Quote Originally Posted by QuoteMaster View Post
    Yes you can, for people to see the legality but not download them just leave both boxes blank (it's default when something is first uploaded).
    Yeah, I know. Just wanted to make sure it was okay. Both boxes blank means other people can see it, but not download it.

Then yes, you can put it on PokeCheck, just make sure they cannot be downloaded/copied.
    Okay, thanks. I will do that.
    Last edited by DoubleFried; 7th April 2013 at 6:44 PM.

The extra elemental punches are surely appreciated for Machop, request approved and good luck.
    My friend safari has Throh, Meditite, and Breloom.
    Self obtained trophy shines: Marowak, Pansear, Florges, Delphox, Gastrodon, Beautifly, accidentally killed shiny Wingull in horde
    want: specific events/shinies
    Black 2 Friend Code: 0347 8098 0190/3DS Friend Code: 0001 3822 0348
    Top 10 Favorite games - Metalgear 3 subsistence, Disgaea aod, Megaman X4, Pokemon Blue, Strange Journey, shin megami tensei ii, Ratchet&Clank Dl, Persona 3p, Metroid prime 2, Zelda Oot.
    Self hatched Shinies : Kecleon
    Adamant iv 31/31/31/31/21/26 Protean

Serebii Username: Charizard_Rulez84
    Friend Code:2794-7384-8121
    Offer (Include OT and ID): Naďve gamestop Deoxys 06218

Pokedex Number:333
    Pokemon: Swablu
    Nickname:
    Egg Moves:
    Individual Values (IV): best spread for HP Ground
    Nature: timid
    Ability: Natural cure
    Shiny: yes

I, Charizard_Rulez84 do agree to the following:
    2. I understand that any pokemon from Dragonheart Sanctuary has a NFT/Non-Redis status
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet
    MY SHOP- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ing-Shiny-Shop

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_Rulez84 View Post
    Serebii Username: Charizard_Rulez84
    Friend Code:2794-7384-8121
    Offer (Include OT and ID): Naďve gamestop Deoxys 06218

Pokedex Number:333
    Pokemon: Swablu
    Nickname:
    Egg Moves:
    Individual Values (IV): best spread for HP Ground
    Nature: timid
    Ability: Natural cure
    Shiny: yes

I, Charizard_Rulez84 do agree to the following:
    2. I understand that any pokemon from Dragonheart Sanctuary has a NFT/Non-Redis status
    LOL, awesome. A swablu was my very first egg RNG and I haven't had a chance to do another. I did a swablu for a friend as a present to his gf.

HP spreads can be found here: http://www.psypokes.com/dex/hp.php
    let me know if that one is ok.

LOL, awesome. A swablu was my very first egg RNG and I haven't had a chance to do another. I did a swablu for a friend as a present to his gf.

HP spreads can be found here: http://www.psypokes.com/dex/hp.php
    let me know if that one is ok.
    that's awesome, I really like altaria myself as I do all dragon types , thanks for the link I like this spread best 31/31/31/31/30/30, only other combination I could figure out was this 30/30/30/30/31/30, so I like the one with more 31 IV's lol
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet
    MY SHOP- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ing-Shiny-Shop

that's awesome, I really like altaria myself as I do all dragon types , thanks for the link I like this spread best 31/31/31/31/30/30, only other combination I could figure out was this 30/30/30/30/31/30, so I like the one with more 31 IV's lol
    Dragonheart Sanctuary! Right here, lover of dragon types.

Haha, yeah that link does wonders, I'll accept and add the trade to my thread tomorrow. Thanks for helping out with the flawless naive deoxys .

31/31/31/30/30/31 is hidden power ground, 31/31/31/31/30/30 is hidden power bug.

EDIT:
    Quote, check the column names on the table. Speed is in the middle and Sp. Atk and Sp. Def are the last two columns. I think Charizard just mistyped it
    Oh I was looking off RNG Reporter nevermind about the Psypokes thing.
    Last edited by QuoteMissy; 8th April 2013 at 4:45 AM.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

Quote Originally Posted by QuoteMaster View Post
    Psypokes can be inaccurate. 31/31/31/30/30/31 is hidden power ground, 31/31/31/31/30/30 is hidden power bug.
    Quote, check the column names on the table. Speed is in the middle and Sp. Atk and Sp. Def are the last two columns. I think Charizard just mistyped it

Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast