Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Results 326 to 350 of 552

Thread: Dragonheart Sanctuary

  1. #326
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dragonheart Sanctuary
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chase23 View Post
    It means I can't trade it on. I don't want to, I want it only for my own use.

    I haven't got any others that are marked as wanted, except for genderless one's. Porygon, Bronzor and Staryu from Dream Radar, but I suppose you're wanting flawless one's, which I haven't got.
    Correct.

    Well, if you get another DWF that I want, come on back .
    Dragonheart Sanctuary (OT: Ilane)
    Trade Shop || Sinnoh || Unova || Kalos

  2. #327
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dragonheart Sanctuary
    Posts
    68

    Default

    New and Returning to Sanctuary


    #238 Smoochum (), Available: 2
    Ability: Hydration (DW), Nature: Timid, Gender: Female
    IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31, Hidden Power 70 DARK
    Egg Moves: Fake Out, Nasty Plot


    #548 Petilil (), Available: 1
    Ability: Chlorophyll, Nature: Timid, Gender: Female
    IV: 31/31/30/31/30/30, Hidden Power 70 ROCK


    #532 Timburr (), Available: 1
    Ability: Guts, Nature: Adamant, Gender: Male
    IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31, Hidden Power 70 DARK
    Egg Moves: Mach Punch, Drain Punch


    #302 Sableye(), Available: 2
    Ability: Prankster (DW), Nature: Careful, Gender: Male
    IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31, Hidden Power 70 DARK
    Egg Moves: Recover, Trick


    #303 Mawile(), Available: 1
    Ability: Intimidate, Nature: Jolly, Gender: Male
    IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31, Hidden Power 70 DARK
    Egg Moves: Fire Fang


    #314 Illumise(), Available: 1
    Ability: Prankster (DW), Nature: Bold, Gender: Female
    IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31, Hidden Power 70 DARK
    Egg Moves: Confuse Ray, Baton Pass


    #158 Totodile(), Available: 1
    Ability: Torrent, Nature: Impish, Gender: Male
    IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31, Hidden Power 70 DARK
    Egg Moves: Aqua Jet, Dragon Dance

    Reduced fee due to nature not being ideal


    #280 Ralts(), Available: 1, Nicknamed but changed back
    Ability: Trace, Nature: Modest, Gender: Female
    IV: 31/x(17 I think)/31/31/31/31, Hidden Power 70 ???
    Egg Moves: Confuse Ray

    Reduced fee due to imperfect attack stat. This pokemon was one of my first custom RNG requests, but the owner never picked her up. Time for her to go to a good home.

    MORE UPDATES COMING SOON.
    Last edited by Ilane; 20th April 2013 at 10:47 PM.
    Dragonheart Sanctuary (OT: Ilane)
    Trade Shop || Sinnoh || Unova || Kalos

  3. #328
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    40

    Default

    They are not flawless but I was wondering if you would need any of these DWfs?
    Bagon, Bronzor, Dratini, Drifloon, Eevee, Igglybuff, Larvatar, Meowth, Munna, Rattata, Riolu, Sableye, Sandshrew, Shuckle, Sigilyph, Smeargle, Sneasel, Spheal, Stunky, Swablu, Swinub, Vulpix, Wailmer, Whismur

  4. #329
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Hi Ilane! went through your whole list ! And I have come across that you're looking for DWF Wingull. I can offer you one. I also have DW Throh, but I'm sure you're looking for a certain nature. Am I allowed one of your shinies, because I saw your post on the shinies thread
    Friend Code - 4342 2201 2347

    Looking for any shinies and looking for a DW Landorus. (Timid/Modest), Timid Thundurus, Relaxed Mudkip, Timid Latias, Calm Rotom-H and Jolly Terrakion.
    Also in need of a Jolly/Adamant Kyurem-b, Careful Jirachi, and Modest Larvesta. Thank you so much
    All needed for my ingame competitive team.

    I have the following DWF -

    Looking for the following Legendaries

  5. #330
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dragonheart Sanctuary
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nickdaflick View Post
    Hi Ilane! went through your whole list ! And I have come across that you're looking for DWF Wingull. I can offer you one. I also have DW Throh, but I'm sure you're looking for a certain nature. Am I allowed one of your shinies, because I saw your post on the shinies thread
    Right now the fee is 2 DWF for one pokemon in Sanctuary (The exclusions to this are marked). DW Throh is it flawless? If so, what nature?

    What pokemon are you interested in?

    Quote Originally Posted by Macklin View Post
    They are not flawless but I was wondering if you would need any of these DWfs?
    Bagon, Bronzor, Dratini, Drifloon, Eevee, Igglybuff, Larvatar, Meowth, Munna, Rattata, Riolu, Sableye, Sandshrew, Shuckle, Sigilyph, Smeargle, Sneasel, Spheal, Stunky, Swablu, Swinub, Vulpix, Wailmer, Whismur
    Check the lists.
    Dragonheart Sanctuary (OT: Ilane)
    Trade Shop || Sinnoh || Unova || Kalos

  6. #331
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilane View Post
    Right now the fee is 2 DWF for one pokemon in Sanctuary (The exclusions to this are marked). DW Throh is it flawless? If so, what nature?

    What pokemon are you interested in?

    Sorry the Throh is not flawless.. I don't RNG sorry..
    Friend Code - 4342 2201 2347

    Looking for any shinies and looking for a DW Landorus. (Timid/Modest), Timid Thundurus, Relaxed Mudkip, Timid Latias, Calm Rotom-H and Jolly Terrakion.
    Also in need of a Jolly/Adamant Kyurem-b, Careful Jirachi, and Modest Larvesta. Thank you so much
    All needed for my ingame competitive team.

    I have the following DWF -

    Looking for the following Legendaries

  7. #332
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dragonheart Sanctuary
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nickdaflick View Post
    Sorry the Throh is not flawless.. I don't RNG sorry..
    Do you have any other DWF that I want?

    What are you interested in?
    Dragonheart Sanctuary (OT: Ilane)
    Trade Shop || Sinnoh || Unova || Kalos

  8. #333
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    PWT
    Posts
    55

    Default

    Serebii Username: RefreezePR
    Friend Code: 0390-4600-2405
    Time available to trade (in GMT -5): Anytime tomorrow from like 11-8

    Offer (Include OT and ID): Well I unfortunately can't offer other than the DWFs in my sig and an UT Kyurem
    Pokemon: I'd really like that Ralts please

    I, RefreezePR, do agree to the following:
    1. I have read the rules and agree to abide by them.
    2. What does NFT/Non-Redis mean: It means that I shall be very selfish and keep this Pokémon to myself > : D
    3. I understand that any pokemon from Dragonheart Sanctuary have a NFT/Non-Redis status.

    Also if you can change the nickname still I'd prefer it to be Ayu.

    Made the Trainer Card on Pokecharms.com Dream Code for AC town is 5900-3931-5736

  9. #334
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dragonheart Sanctuary
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RefreezePR View Post
    Serebii Username: RefreezePR
    Friend Code: 0390-4600-2405
    Time available to trade (in GMT -5): Anytime tomorrow from like 11-8

    Offer (Include OT and ID): Well I unfortunately can't offer other than the DWFs in my sig and an UT Kyurem
    Pokemon: I'd really like that Ralts please

    I, RefreezePR, do agree to the following:
    1. I have read the rules and agree to abide by them.
    2. What does NFT/Non-Redis mean: It means that I shall be very selfish and keep this Pokémon to myself > : D
    3. I understand that any pokemon from Dragonheart Sanctuary have a NFT/Non-Redis status.

    Also if you can change the nickname still I'd prefer it to be Ayu.
    Accepted. I can nickname to Ayu, no problem.

    You don't have to trade me anything special, since you're AoS. Just trade me something I can release.
    Dragonheart Sanctuary (OT: Ilane)
    Trade Shop || Sinnoh || Unova || Kalos

  10. #335
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilane View Post
    Do you have any other DWF that I want?

    What are you interested in?
    Oh! I have DWF Delibird.. So that means I have 2 DWF you need. Does that mean I'm eligible for an RNG?
    Friend Code - 4342 2201 2347

    Looking for any shinies and looking for a DW Landorus. (Timid/Modest), Timid Thundurus, Relaxed Mudkip, Timid Latias, Calm Rotom-H and Jolly Terrakion.
    Also in need of a Jolly/Adamant Kyurem-b, Careful Jirachi, and Modest Larvesta. Thank you so much
    All needed for my ingame competitive team.

    I have the following DWF -

    Looking for the following Legendaries

  11. #336
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dragonheart Sanctuary
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nickdaflick View Post
    Oh! I have DWF Delibird.. So that means I have 2 DWF you need. Does that mean I'm eligible for an RNG?
    Fill out the form.
    Dragonheart Sanctuary (OT: Ilane)
    Trade Shop || Sinnoh || Unova || Kalos

  12. #337
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Serebii Username: Nickdaflick
    Friend Code:
    Offer (Include OT and ID): DWF wingull and Delibird

    Pokedex Number: 207
    Pokemon: Gligar
    Nickname: N/a
    Egg Moves:
    Individual Values (IV): Flawless
    Gender: Female
    Nature: Impish
    Ability: Immunity(DW)
    Shiny: Yes

    I, Nickdaflick, do agree to the following:
    1. I have read the rules and agree to abide by them.
    2. I understand that any pokemon from Dragonheart Sanctuary has a NFT/Non-Redis status.
    Friend Code - 4342 2201 2347

    Looking for any shinies and looking for a DW Landorus. (Timid/Modest), Timid Thundurus, Relaxed Mudkip, Timid Latias, Calm Rotom-H and Jolly Terrakion.
    Also in need of a Jolly/Adamant Kyurem-b, Careful Jirachi, and Modest Larvesta. Thank you so much
    All needed for my ingame competitive team.

    I have the following DWF -

    Looking for the following Legendaries

  13. #338
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dragonheart Sanctuary
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nickdaflick View Post
    Serebii Username: Nickdaflick
    Friend Code:
    Offer (Include OT and ID): DWF wingull and Delibird

    Pokedex Number: 207
    Pokemon: Gligar
    Nickname: N/a
    Egg Moves:
    Individual Values (IV): Flawless
    Gender: Female
    Nature: Impish
    Ability: Immunity(DW)
    Shiny: Yes

    I, Nickdaflick, do agree to the following:
    1. I have read the rules and agree to abide by them.
    2. I understand that any pokemon from Dragonheart Sanctuary has a NFT/Non-Redis status.
    Denied...Custom RNG Requests are CLOSED!

    Only Sanctuary Applications are being accepted.
    Dragonheart Sanctuary (OT: Ilane)
    Trade Shop || Sinnoh || Unova || Kalos

  14. #339
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Laverre City
    Posts
    1,926

    Default

    sorry ilane he should of contacted me about that he is in teg now...

    Clan Name: Team Enchanted Garden
    Requesting For: Nickdaflick
    Who will be picking up the request: Nickdaflick
    Friend Code: im pretty sure its in his sig

    Pokedex Number: number 207
    Pokemon: Gligar
    Nickname: N/A
    Egg Moves:
    Individual Values (IV): Flawess Hex Spread
    Gender: Female
    Nature: Impish
    Ability: DW ablilty Immunity
    Shiny: Yes

    Looking for dedicated gym leaders for my league if your interested visit the TEF League!
    Ghost is available which we need a temporary dark gym leader!
    If you like my artwork in my sigs visit my art shop which is full of different banners/userbars to choose from
    IGN: Allie3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008 PS Name: FairyWitch824
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Art Shop

  15. #340
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dragonheart Sanctuary
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    sorry ilane he should of contacted me about that he is in teg now...

    Clan Name: Team Enchanted Garden
    Requesting For: Nickdaflick
    Who will be picking up the request: Nickdaflick
    Friend Code: im pretty sure its in his sig

    Pokedex Number: number 207
    Pokemon: Gligar
    Nickname: N/A
    Egg Moves:
    Individual Values (IV): Flawess Hex Spread
    Gender: Female
    Nature: Impish
    Ability: DW ablilty Immunity
    Shiny: Yes
    I'm still closed eevee. I might accept once I reopen.
    Dragonheart Sanctuary (OT: Ilane)
    Trade Shop || Sinnoh || Unova || Kalos

  16. #341
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Laverre City
    Posts
    1,926

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilane View Post
    I'm still closed eevee. I might accept once I reopen.
    okay no problem its fine ill leave it there and if you want me to repost let me know its no problem

    Looking for dedicated gym leaders for my league if your interested visit the TEF League!
    Ghost is available which we need a temporary dark gym leader!
    If you like my artwork in my sigs visit my art shop which is full of different banners/userbars to choose from
    IGN: Allie3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008 PS Name: FairyWitch824
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Art Shop

  17. #342
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Hello!
    Serebii Username: macabreCyndaquil
    Friend Code: 1765-1732-8853
    Time available to trade (in GMT -5): 6pm to 12am

    Offer (Include OT and ID): DWF Wingull, bred by me upon request (OT:Aidan, ID:08796), DW UT Staryu (OT:Mye, ID:26300)
    Pokemon:
    #592 Frillish (★), Available: 1
    Ability: Water Absorb , Nature: Bold, Gender: Male
    IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31, Hidden Power 70 DARK

    I, macabreCyndaquil, do agree to the following:
    1. I have read the rules and agree to abide by them.
    2. What does NFT/Non-Redis mean: under no circumstances may I trade this pokemon to anyone else.
    3. I understand that any pokemon from Dragonheart Sanctuary have a NFT/Non-Redis status.
    I hope you'll consider my request. Thank you.
    White 2 FC: 1765-1732-8853
    Can usually trade between 6pm and 12am -5GMT

        Spoiler:- Stuff I Can Trade:

        Spoiler:- Stuff I'm Looking For:


  18. #343
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dragonheart Sanctuary
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by macabreCyndaquil View Post
    Hello!
    Serebii Username: macabreCyndaquil
    Friend Code: 1765-1732-8853
    Time available to trade (in GMT -5): 6pm to 12am

    Offer (Include OT and ID): DWF Wingull, bred by me upon request (OT:Aidan, ID:08796), DW UT Staryu (OT:Mye, ID:26300)
    Pokemon:
    #592 Frillish (★), Available: 1
    Ability: Water Absorb , Nature: Bold, Gender: Male
    IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31, Hidden Power 70 DARK

    I, macabreCyndaquil, do agree to the following:
    1. I have read the rules and agree to abide by them.
    2. What does NFT/Non-Redis mean: under no circumstances may I trade this pokemon to anyone else.
    3. I understand that any pokemon from Dragonheart Sanctuary have a NFT/Non-Redis status.
    I hope you'll consider my request. Thank you.
    What nature is the staryu? Is it flawless?
    Dragonheart Sanctuary (OT: Ilane)
    Trade Shop || Sinnoh || Unova || Kalos

  19. #344
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilane View Post
    What nature is the staryu? Is it flawless?
    Staryu is modest, but unfortunately it is not flawless.
    White 2 FC: 1765-1732-8853
    Can usually trade between 6pm and 12am -5GMT

        Spoiler:- Stuff I Can Trade:

        Spoiler:- Stuff I'm Looking For:


  20. #345
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dragonheart Sanctuary
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by macabreCyndaquil View Post
    Staryu is modest, but unfortunately it is not flawless.
    Ah, yeah. I'm only looking for flawless genderless DW.
    Dragonheart Sanctuary (OT: Ilane)
    Trade Shop || Sinnoh || Unova || Kalos

  21. #346
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilane View Post
    Ah, yeah. I'm only looking for flawless genderless DW.
    My apologies. If I come across another DWF mentioned in your request list, might I renew my request?
    White 2 FC: 1765-1732-8853
    Can usually trade between 6pm and 12am -5GMT

        Spoiler:- Stuff I Can Trade:

        Spoiler:- Stuff I'm Looking For:


  22. #347
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dragonheart Sanctuary
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by macabreCyndaquil View Post
    My apologies. If I come across another DWF mentioned in your request list, might I renew my request?
    If you get two DWF, you can request the frillish again, if it's still here yes.
    Dragonheart Sanctuary (OT: Ilane)
    Trade Shop || Sinnoh || Unova || Kalos

  23. #348
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dragonheart Sanctuary
    Posts
    68

    Default

    New to Sanctuary


    #066 Machop ()
    Ability: No Guard, Nature: Adamant, Gender: Male
    IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31, Hidden Power 70 DARK
    Egg Moves: Bullet Punch, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch
    Dragonheart Sanctuary (OT: Ilane)
    Trade Shop || Sinnoh || Unova || Kalos

  24. #349
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    302

    Default

    I would like one of the gible please.
    I would give you a DW bronzor and Sawk both UT, don't know their IVs, if you want I could give them nicknames.
    They say if you press cntrl and W you get to see the programming of a website after making a signature with 3 ws and 8qs
    Fanfics I like that are still in production: Author's Run, Pokémon emerald the better version

    This the aquabats song awesome forces:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx4sL0w3SHM
    and here is their song shark fighter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3wchrctxFo

    I NEED A BETA READER!
    Check out my fic.
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...2#post14945242

  25. #350
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    2,119

    Default

    Hey, I'm interested in asking for an RNG, but I'm not sure whether it'd be available. I'm really looking for legendaries atm, but I'm not sure if they can be RNG'd. Could you tell me if you would be able to RNG a Celebi for me? If you can, I'll reply back with the form, but if you can't RNG one, that's fine.
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!


    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •