Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 400 of 555

Thread: Dragonheart Sanctuary

  1. #376
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    hey ill give you shiny ev'd max attack rampardos for that ut shiny adamant timburr

  2. #377
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dragonheart Sanctuary
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingothestone View Post
    Again, it is not her job to contact you. Consider this your first strike.
    Raghav - X - aquired 4/28
    Added to main post. Thank you Kots.

    Looking for DWF Wrumple has been added to the wants list.
    Last edited by Ilane; 29th April 2013 at 12:09 AM.
    Dragonheart Sanctuary (OT: Ilane)
    Trade Shop || Sinnoh || Unova || Kalos

  3. #378
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Serebii Username:champisreal
    Friend Code:2796 1010 0124

    Offer (Include OT and ID): Brandon 02719(4th gen)Shiny Ev'd Max attack rampardos, ut adamant movie 13 victini
    Pokemon:shiny adamant timburr

    I, champisreal, agrees to the following:
    1. I have read the rules and agree to abide by them.
    2. What does NFT/Non-Redis mean:
    3. I understand that any pokemon from Dragonheart Sanctuary have a NFT/Non-Redis status.

  4. #379
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dragonheart Sanctuary
    Posts
    68

    Default

    REQUEST FORMS UPDATED.

    Since users keep missing the question I want answered, I pulled it out into it's own section.

    SPONSORSHIP Section is going to get a major overhaul as well. Updates to follow this post.
    Last edited by Ilane; 29th April 2013 at 12:12 AM.
    Dragonheart Sanctuary (OT: Ilane)
    Trade Shop || Sinnoh || Unova || Kalos

  5. #380
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    NJ, USA
    Posts
    2,288

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by champisreal View Post
    hey ill give you shiny ev'd max attack rampardos for that ut shiny adamant timburr
    Quote Originally Posted by champisreal View Post
    Serebii Username:champisreal
    Friend Code:2796 1010 0124

    Offer (Include OT and ID): Brandon 02719(4th gen)Shiny Ev'd Max attack rampardos, ut adamant movie 13 victini
    Pokemon:shiny adamant timburr

    I, champisreal, agrees to the following:
    1. I have read the rules and agree to abide by them.
    2. What does NFT/Non-Redis mean:
    3. I understand that any pokemon from Dragonheart Sanctuary have a NFT/Non-Redis status.
    In regards to these two posts:

    Post 1: Not only was there an obvious failure to read the rules, but also a complete disregard for the form required.

    Post 2: Agreement Question 2 left blank.

    These should each warrant an individual strike, but I will only assign you one. This is your first warning.

    champisreal - X - 4/28
    Last edited by Kingothestone; 29th April 2013 at 1:59 AM.
    PASBL Squad Summary
    B Grade PASBL referee. If you need a match reffed, just ask me.

  6. #381
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dragonheart Sanctuary
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by champisreal View Post
    Serebii Username:champisreal
    Friend Code:2796 1010 0124

    Offer (Include OT and ID): Brandon 02719(4th gen)Shiny Ev'd Max attack rampardos, ut adamant movie 13 victini
    Pokemon:shiny adamant timburr

    I, champisreal, agrees to the following:
    1. I have read the rules and agree to abide by them.
    2. What does NFT/Non-Redis mean:
    3. I understand that any pokemon from Dragonheart Sanctuary have a NFT/Non-Redis status.
    I'm not interested in any of these offers. Thanks for checking Dragonheart.

    Quote Originally Posted by kingothestone View Post
    In regards to these two posts:

    Post 1: Not only was there an obvious failure to read the rules, but also a complete disregard for the form required.

    Post 2: Agrrement Question 2 left blank.

    These should each warrant an individual strike, but I will only assign you one. This is your first warning.

    champisreal - X - 4/28
    Agreed. Thanks, will add to first post.
    Dragonheart Sanctuary (OT: Ilane)
    Trade Shop || Sinnoh || Unova || Kalos

  7. #382
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    San Jose
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Heya Ilane i can trade for the next 2-3 hours just pm me or post when ya can get online =D

    edit: Thanks again Ilane <(^o^)>
    Last edited by Zemkra; 29th April 2013 at 2:38 AM. Reason: trade complete
    Black 2 FC : 4428 0906 9671

        Spoiler:- Offering:

  8. #383
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dragonheart Sanctuary
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zemkra View Post
    Heya Ilane i can trade for the next 2-3 hours just pm me or post when ya can get online =D
    I'm available to trade, give me a second though, I need to enter another user's id in my Palpad.

    Edit: Ready to trade.

    Edit 2: Trade Complete.

    Edit 3: Wants list in process of being updated!
    Last edited by Ilane; 30th April 2013 at 12:58 AM.
    Dragonheart Sanctuary (OT: Ilane)
    Trade Shop || Sinnoh || Unova || Kalos

  9. #384
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Sorry it took so long to get back to you. Just started a new job. If you could give me some good times for you I can do my best to make it work.

  10. #385
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dragonheart Sanctuary
    Posts
    68

    Default

    UPDATE TIME

    Update 1: Sponsorship section has been updated with new rules and strike system. All currently sponsored guilds should have gotten an PM from me explaining the new system. I need replies ASAP. Please see me for questions.

    Update 2: Wants list has been updated to include the new item list and all pokemon wants are now listed.

    Update 3: Kots just points out that off topic posts such as "what is your friend code" and "I can trade" posts are actually against the rules. As of this post, please arrange all trade with me via VM once I tell you your trade is ready or has been accepted. Any more off topic posts after this one and kots will start handing out strikes >:-)

    Update 4: I'm now using my title to show my RNG progress.

    Update 5: New to Sanctuary

    #333 Swablu ()
    Ability: Natural Cure, Nature: Timid, Gender: Male
    IV: 31/31/31/30/30/31, Hidden Power 70 GROUND

    Update 6: The wait list now has spoilers and sections. Please take note of them. They display open/close status.
    Last edited by Ilane; 2nd May 2013 at 4:56 AM.
    Dragonheart Sanctuary (OT: Ilane)
    Trade Shop || Sinnoh || Unova || Kalos

  11. #386
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Carlow, Ireland
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Hey I have dw Bronzor in its dream ball and dw dialga if your interested I know your doing 3 dwfs for 1 rng but would you trade this
    #443 Gible (★), Available: 3
    Ability: Rough Skin (DW), Nature: Jolly, Gender: Male
    IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31, Hidden Power 70 DARK
    Egg Move: Outrage

    for both of them seeing as dialga is somewhat of a semi-event? or is there anything I can do to bump up my offer?

  12. #387

    Default

    Hi there would you trade your shiny shelter for 100points in items?

  13. #388
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    NJ, USA
    Posts
    2,288

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hayate Ayasaki View Post
    Hey I have dw Bronzor in its dream ball and dw dialga if your interested I know your doing 3 dwfs for 1 rng but would you trade this
    #443 Gible (★), Available: 3
    Ability: Rough Skin (DW), Nature: Jolly, Gender: Male
    IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31, Hidden Power 70 DARK
    Egg Move: Outrage

    for both of them seeing as dialga is somewhat of a semi-event? or is there anything I can do to bump up my offer?
    Trade requests must be posted using the proper form, both for clarity and to show that you understand the rules of this trade shop. By failing to do so, you have earned a strike.

    Hayate Ayasaki - X - 5/2/2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Hopsin View Post
    Hi there would you trade your shiny shelter for 100points in items?
    Trade requests must be posted using the proper form, both for clarity and to show that you understand the rules of this trade shop. By failing to do so, you have earned a strike.

    Hopsin - X - 5/2/2013
    PASBL Squad Summary
    B Grade PASBL referee. If you need a match reffed, just ask me.

  14. #389
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dragonheart Sanctuary
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hayate Ayasaki View Post
    Hey I have dw Bronzor in its dream ball and dw dialga if your interested I know your doing 3 dwfs for 1 rng but would you trade this
    #443 Gible (★), Available: 3
    Ability: Rough Skin (DW), Nature: Jolly, Gender: Male
    IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31, Hidden Power 70 DARK
    Egg Move: Outrage

    for both of them seeing as dialga is somewhat of a semi-event? or is there anything I can do to bump up my offer?
    As kots said, please use the correct form. I'm only interested in them, if they are flawless.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hopsin View Post
    Hi there would you trade your shiny shelter for 100points in items?
    As kots said, please use the correct form. Everything in Sanctuary is available for item trades. What is a shelter anyway?

    Quote Originally Posted by kingothestone View Post
    Trade requests must be posted using the proper form, both for clarity and to show that you understand the rules of this trade shop. By failing to do so, you have earned a strike.

    Hayate Ayasaki - X - 5/2/2013

    Trade requests must be posted using the proper form, both for clarity and to show that you understand the rules of this trade shop. By failing to do so, you have earned a strike.

    Hopsin - X - 5/2/2013
    Thanks Kots, adding to the front page.
    Dragonheart Sanctuary (OT: Ilane)
    Trade Shop || Sinnoh || Unova || Kalos

  15. #390
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctuary form
    Serebii Username:
    Friend Code:
    Time available to trade (in GMT -5):

    Offer (Copy and Paste for each Pokemon Offered):
    ~ Pokemon:
    ~ Nature and Ability:
    ~ Gender:
    ~ IV/EV:

    Want:
    ~ Pokemon:

    Answer this question:
    1. What does NFT/Non-Redis mean:

    I, <insert username here>, do agree to the following:
    1. I have read the rules and agree to abide by them.
    2. I understand that any pokemon from Dragonheart Sanctuary have a NFT/Non-Redis status.
    For future reference for item - pokemon trades just replace pokemon under "offer" with the items you're offering.
    Last edited by QuoteMissy; 3rd May 2013 at 1:13 AM.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

    Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

  16. #391
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dragonheart Sanctuary
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QuoteMaster View Post
    For future reference for item - pokemon trades just replace pokemon under "offer" with the items you're offering.
    Yes, please follow this. I was just in the middle of updating all of the forms for item trades. From this post on, please use the updated form
    Dragonheart Sanctuary (OT: Ilane)
    Trade Shop || Sinnoh || Unova || Kalos

  17. #392
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom, peterborough
    Posts
    122

    Default

    Serebii Username:Mrmuffin123
    Friend Code:4857 4427 2582
    Time available to trade (in GMT -5):
    12pm to 2pm
    Offer:
    * Copy and Paste the following for each Pokemon offered.
    * If offering items, remove the form and list the items.
    ~ Pokemon:cresselia
    ~ Nature and Ability:bold, levitate
    ~ Gender:female
    ~ IV/EV:31/29/31/31/31/31. 252 hp 252 defence 4 sp defence

    Want:
    ~ Pokemon:sableye with trick and recover.

    Answer this question:
    1. What does NFT/Non-Redis mean:
    NFT/None-Redis means that the pokemon cannot be traded to anyone else one a person obtains it.
    I, Mrmuffin123, do agree to the following:
    1. I have read the rules and agree to abide by them.
    2. I understand that any pokemon from Dragonheart Sanctuary have a NFT/Non-Redis status.
    "shut up!" ~ Smosh
    STEPHANOOOOOOOO!!!!!

    A very, very special credit to Rayce for giving me a timid thunderus ( the milos island one too.) after seeking it for half a year. He really did bend over backwards to get it to me, and I'm very grateful for that.

    BARRELS! >:-(
    Im a bro, are you?
    Everybody do the flop!


    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...or-Swift-Club)

    This is mine and liz azzimagicas taylor swift fan club!

    If you are a true Swiftie (a Taylor Swift fan) like me and not scared to show it, "Drop Everything Now" and copy and paste in your signature.

    Me,Liz azzimagica,doodlebug and dr ciel are the taylor swift fans of serebii!
    4857 4427 2582: FC for white 2

  18. #393
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dragonheart Sanctuary
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrmuffin123 View Post
    Serebii Username:Mrmuffin123
    Friend Code:4857 4427 2582
    Time available to trade (in GMT -5): 12pm to 2pm
    Offer:
    * Copy and Paste the following for each Pokemon offered.
    * If offering items, remove the form and list the items.
    ~ Pokemon:cresselia
    ~ Nature and Ability:bold, levitate
    ~ Gender:female
    ~ IV/EV:31/29/31/31/31/31. 252 hp 252 defence 4 sp defence

    Want:
    ~ Pokemon:sableye with trick and recover.

    Answer this question:
    1. What does NFT/Non-Redis mean:
    NFT/None-Redis means that the pokemon cannot be traded to anyone else one a person obtains it.
    I, Mrmuffin123, do agree to the following:
    1. I have read the rules and agree to abide by them.
    2. I understand that any pokemon from Dragonheart Sanctuary have a NFT/Non-Redis status.
    NFT also means not being put on public for pokecheck download.

    I'll have to think about this offer. Is it shiny or non-shiny? Are there any trading restrictions on it?

    NEW TO SANCTUARY

    #276 Taillow ()
    Ability: Guts, Nature: Jolly, Gender: Male
    IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31, Hidden Power 70 DARK
    Egg Move: Brave Bird
    Dragonheart Sanctuary (OT: Ilane)
    Trade Shop || Sinnoh || Unova || Kalos

  19. #394
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom, peterborough
    Posts
    122

    Default

    Its not shiny, but it is fully redis. Btw I don't use pokecheck or anything like that. I just use my cartridge to trade, nothing else.
    Last edited by Mrmuffin123; 4th May 2013 at 2:47 PM.
    "shut up!" ~ Smosh
    STEPHANOOOOOOOO!!!!!

    A very, very special credit to Rayce for giving me a timid thunderus ( the milos island one too.) after seeking it for half a year. He really did bend over backwards to get it to me, and I'm very grateful for that.

    BARRELS! >:-(
    Im a bro, are you?
    Everybody do the flop!


    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...or-Swift-Club)

    This is mine and liz azzimagicas taylor swift fan club!

    If you are a true Swiftie (a Taylor Swift fan) like me and not scared to show it, "Drop Everything Now" and copy and paste in your signature.

    Me,Liz azzimagica,doodlebug and dr ciel are the taylor swift fans of serebii!
    4857 4427 2582: FC for white 2

  20. #395
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dragonheart Sanctuary
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrmuffin123 View Post
    Its not shiny, but it is fully redis. Btw I don't use pokecheck or anything like that. I just use my cartridge to trade, nothing else.
    I'll agree to this trade then. I'll add it later to the main page.
    Dragonheart Sanctuary (OT: Ilane)
    Trade Shop || Sinnoh || Unova || Kalos

  21. #396
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom, peterborough
    Posts
    122

    Default

    Thank you so much! Can you trade now?
    "shut up!" ~ Smosh
    STEPHANOOOOOOOO!!!!!

    A very, very special credit to Rayce for giving me a timid thunderus ( the milos island one too.) after seeking it for half a year. He really did bend over backwards to get it to me, and I'm very grateful for that.

    BARRELS! >:-(
    Im a bro, are you?
    Everybody do the flop!


    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...or-Swift-Club)

    This is mine and liz azzimagicas taylor swift fan club!

    If you are a true Swiftie (a Taylor Swift fan) like me and not scared to show it, "Drop Everything Now" and copy and paste in your signature.

    Me,Liz azzimagica,doodlebug and dr ciel are the taylor swift fans of serebii!
    4857 4427 2582: FC for white 2

  22. #397
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    NJ, USA
    Posts
    2,288

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrmuffin123 View Post
    Thank you so much! Can you trade now?
    Discussions regarding when trades can be done and the exchanging of FC's, etc, are to be done EXCLUSIVELY through Visitor Messages with Ilane. Your failure to do so earns you a strike.

    Mrmuffin123 - X - 5/4/2013
    PASBL Squad Summary
    B Grade PASBL referee. If you need a match reffed, just ask me.

  23. #398

    Default

    Hi Ilane, you have a dwm starly for trade, I can trade you a dwf aipom and dwf drowzee for it.
    My Black 2 Friend code is: 5458 7429 2555

  24. #399
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    NJ, USA
    Posts
    2,288

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raghav View Post
    Hi Ilane, you have a dwm starly for trade, I can trade you a dwf aipom and dwf drowzee for it.
    There are things called forms. You need to use them. This is your second strike, your final warning. The next strike results in a 1 week ban from this trade shop.

    Raghav - XX - 5/5/2013
    PASBL Squad Summary
    B Grade PASBL referee. If you need a match reffed, just ask me.

  25. #400
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dragonheart Sanctuary
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raghav View Post
    Hi Ilane, you have a dwm starly for trade, I can trade you a dwf aipom and dwf drowzee for it.
    As kots said, use the forms. Additionally, the trade ratio is 3 DWF for 1 RNG. That is stated in the wants list. I'm not interested in these, I already have another trade -possibly- pending.

    Quote Originally Posted by kingothestone View Post
    There are things called forms. You need to use them. This is your second strike, your final warning. The next strike results in a 1 week ban from this trade shop.

    Raghav - XX - 5/5/2013
    Thank you kots. Everything has been added to the front
    Last edited by Ilane; 5th May 2013 at 7:01 PM.
    Dragonheart Sanctuary (OT: Ilane)
    Trade Shop || Sinnoh || Unova || Kalos

Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •